The Party of Hatred - The New GOP.

Now that the lines of been drawn and the stark comparisons made, it becomes clear that the party of conservatives, the Republicans, are the party of hatred. And it's a hatred that is directed at fellow Americans. During the Clinton administration this obstructionism became very clear with the closure of government, twice, and the impeachment of the President. Part of the reason democrats were against running Hillary Clinton was the notion that they hated the Clintons..period. They felt that running another person would clear up the animosity. And they didn't get it.

It wasn't the Clintons, conservatives hated, it was all Liberals and Democrats. It wasn't just hate, it was beyond that. It was scorn. The conservatives in this country feel it should be a one party system..and they should be running things. They feel no compulsion to compromise with fellow Americans. It is their way..or no way. And this was shown with the Obama presidency. Even as he took and used old Republican ideas..these were voted against and even called "Communism". They've sided with leaders of foreign nations against our own President. That's beyond disgusting.

The RNC has shown, that the Conservatives are not interested at all in addressing American's problems. They are just interested in getting back into power. And by power this means complete power. They don't much like Romney..but they really hate Obama.

And that's it.

You may not like it, but there is a House Of Representatives.

They were set up to do the bidding of the people they represent. Small enclaves that have specific needs and desires.

The American people gave control of that body to the Democrats in 2006 and reenfroced it in 2008. Then in 2010, those small enclaves changes many of their minds and said no to Obama's programs. That is as clear a message and a balance as you will ever see.

That is to prevent a "Hope and Change" liar, like Obama, from coming along and doing his king game. It has been prevented.

Obama does not run the show. He didn't understand that in 2008 and (after four years of having his ass handed to him by both democrats and the GOP) he still does not understand it.

Maureen Dowd schills for Obama in a way that lays this out. Obama says we are the problem. He's right.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/09/opinion/sunday/dowd-playing-now-hail-to-us-chiefs.html?_r=1

We are his problem. We don't want what he has to offer and he's not going to get congressional support to do it.

You don't like that ? Move to Mexico.

Another fine example of Republican love.

They want to kick people that they don't agree with out of the country.

No, this is an example of democratic asswiping.

I didn't say we should kick you out. I said, if you don't like it you can leave.

I don't like what Obama does and I have the same option.

My point was that the House was set up to run the things. The senate was set up to keep the house off of the States Territories (as was the President....originally to be selected by the states). They offset each other.

The HOUSE is doing just what their constituents want. That is my point. And collectively that is enough "wanting" to keep Obama off his track to ruin the country.

You may not like it, but that is the way the system works.

And what you morons don't get is that there are more Tea Party types (Cruz and Lugar's replacement) headed to D.C. You can expect more obstruction and do-nothing if Obama gets elected.

The American people don't get the conflict or else they do and you morons don't realize they don't want D.C. to do anything.

You may not like it, but there is a House Of Representatives.

They were set up to do the bidding of the people they represent. Small enclaves that have specific needs and desires.

The American people gave control of that body to the Democrats in 2006 and reenfroced it in 2008. Then in 2010, those small enclaves changes many of their minds and said no to Obama's programs. That is as clear a message and a balance as you will ever see.

That is to prevent a "Hope and Change" liar, like Obama, from coming along and doing his king game. It has been prevented.

Obama does not run the show. He didn't understand that in 2008 and (after four years of having his ass handed to him by both democrats and the GOP) he still does not understand it.

Maureen Dowd schills for Obama in a way that lays this out. Obama says we are the problem. He's right.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/09/opinion/sunday/dowd-playing-now-hail-to-us-chiefs.html?_r=1

We are his problem. We don't want what he has to offer and he's not going to get congressional support to do it.

You don't like that ? Move to Mexico.

I didn't say we should kick you out. I said, if you don't like it you can leave.

My point was that the House was set up to run the things. The senate was set up to keep the house off of the States Territories (as was the President....originally to be selected by the states). They offset each other.

The HOUSE is doing just what their constituents want. That is my point. And collectively that is enough "wanting" to keep Obama off his track to ruin the country.

And what you morons don't get is that there are more Tea Party types (Cruz and Lugar's replacement) headed to D.C. You can expect more obstruction and do-nothing if Obama gets elected.

The American people don't get the conflict or else they do and you morons don't realize they don't want D.C. to do anything.

And when I tell you to go fuck yourself I'm not being rude. I'm just being helpful in explaining one of your options.

And when I tell you to go fuck yourself I'm not being rude. I'm just being helpful in explaining one of your options.

As well as demonstrating a severe head injury that never healed.

Not that you understood where Swallow was lying in his post.

Don't worry Sallow, I know many many people who used to vote republican, until this crazy hateful group got a hold of them.

Obama is going to kick ass

And the republican party will have to reinvent themselves again, this time distancing away from Romney and Ryan..:lol:

The Republican party just doesn't understand the dysfunction of doing the same thing over and over again, but getting the same results every time.

As well as demonstrating a severe head injury that never healed.

Not that you understood where Swallow was lying in his post.

Is that why I keep seeing stupid people? That explains a lot. Thanks!

Now that the lines of been drawn and the stark comparisons made, it becomes clear that the party of conservatives, the Republicans, are the party of hatred. And it's a hatred that is directed at fellow Americans. During the Clinton administration this obstructionism became very clear with the closure of government, twice, and the impeachment of the President. Part of the reason democrats were against running Hillary Clinton was the notion that they hated the Clintons..period. They felt that running another person would clear up the animosity. And they didn't get it.

It wasn't the Clintons, conservatives hated, it was all Liberals and Democrats. It wasn't just hate, it was beyond that. It was scorn. The conservatives in this country feel it should be a one party system..and they should be running things. They feel no compulsion to compromise with fellow Americans. It is their way..or no way. And this was shown with the Obama presidency. Even as he took and used old Republican ideas..these were voted against and even called "Communism". They've sided with leaders of foreign nations against our own President. That's beyond disgusting.

The RNC has shown, that the Conservatives are not interested at all in addressing American's problems. They are just interested in getting back into power. And by power this means complete power. They don't much like Romney..but they really hate Obama.

And that's it.

Your points have been obvious since before President Obama received the nomination at the 2008 convention. It's clear in the rhetoric of AM Radio charlatans and in the propaganda from Americans for Prosperity and Crossroads, in Romney's attacks on the President and he and Ryan's complete denial of the genesis of our economic problems. Essentially the GOP is the party of hate, fear and dishonesty.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1HiWMpx8Qo]Larry Kilgore S or S Rally Austin - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5xTxcFA398]Rick Perry / Austin Tea Party ::: On Secession and "Right Wing Extremism" - YouTube[/ame]

Speaks to the heart of conservatism.
Isn't it great that we have his words permanently recorded?

I'll have to amend this a little bit.

There's one Republican who's voted for Obama..making that one Republican an "Obama Republican".

To Hug The President, To Weightlift Barack Obama... - YouTube

Frankly the guy restores my faith in humanity. Not because he voted Obama..but because he seems like a great guy..and he's a Republican. He also does blood drives.

Credit where credit is due.

The rest of you folks should take a lesson from this fellow. Not the voting part. But the loving and helpful part.

The guy hugging the President is someone I know and he is a giant douche bag and attention whore. He has blood drives at is pizza parlors and refuses to let the Phlebotomists use the bathroom in his restaurant...He hounds them if they dont treat him like a God...The man is a piece of shit.

My "crappy little raft" was the nicest 33 ft boat you could buy in 1958.

Gosh Gilligan, that's super. Now get on it and get lost.

Modern republicans are all crooks and liars. I do not take advice from either.

It wasn't advice, it was encouragement to finally live up to your word by hoppping on your crappy little dingy and getting the fuck out already.

Gosh Gilligan, that's super. Now get on it and get lost.

It wasn't advice, it was encouragement to finally live up to your word by hoppping on your crappy little dingy and getting the fuck out already.

Keeping my word to you? I'm not concerned about the feelings of insects and other vermin.

Keeping my word to you? I'm not concerned about the feelings of insects and other vermin.

It figures that you turn out to be nothing but an all-talk big mouth. Anyone who hides behind dogs to play tough guy to his own imagination and insecurity was likely to be such a loser. Pathetic.

And that's it.

So you're saying that the tactic and argument Dems have been dishonestly using for decades is now a reality? Tell me, how is robbing people of their hard earned money through taxing them and overburdening their businesses through regulation compassionate? How is not giving a cent of your own time and money charitable?

Obama says we need to be our brothers keeper by letting the government rob us blind and oppress our neighbors. Meanwhile, he wont lift a finger to help his biological brother in times of need. His brother has to turn to those "hateful" conservatives for help. And he recieves it from members of the supposed party of hate.

Meanwhile, Romney not only talks about serving others, he gets off his butt and does it. He doesnt need the government to do it for him. He dedicates his time and talents to helping others. He Mourns with those who Mourns. Comforts those who need comfort. He goes above and beyond the call of duty giving his own time and his own money. And yet he is an uncaring hatemonger in your eyes.

Let's see them side by side. It will be obvious to the American people who is full of hate and who is charitable. And it wont be Obama that's charitable.

It figures that you turn out to be nothing but an all-talk big mouth. Anyone who hides behind dogs to play tough guy to his own imagination and insecurity was likely to be such a loser. Pathetic.

I don't allow my dogs to come into direct contact with snakes like you. I wouldn't want them to get some disease from your lack of hygene. They are just around to keep the trash like you at a distance. When action is neccesary I much prefer to do it myself. Why would I want to deprive myself of that pleasure?

Speaking of dingys.. Why don't you post a pic of yours? You seem highly critical of my boat. Surely that suggests that you have a nicer one tied up in the slip. Oh that's right...you don't have a boat. You have a mouth. Connected to a pea brain. That must be some pleasure cruise you are on. :lol: :lol:

When action is neccesary I much prefer to do it myself. :

Yeah, sure you do, you ridiculous old poseur. Assholes like you shouldn't be allowed to own dogs, you old douchebag. Do everyone a favor and drift away on your stupid little toy boat. Oh that's right, you can't because you are nothing but an all-talk big mouth.

Yeah, sure you do, you ridiculous old poseur. Assholes like you shouldn't be allowed to own dogs, you old douchebag. Do everyone a favor and drift away on your stupid little toy boat. Oh that's right, you can't because you are nothing but an all-talk big mouth.

Interesting theory. Many have tried to prove it. Maybe I should change my name to "Lucky".

Interesting theory. Many have tried to prove it.

Yeah, yeah, sure, you ridiculous old clown.

Forum List

Back