The Party of Violence

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Repubicans love projecting. But they are the party of violence. I don't see many democratic ads like these. I'm not saying there re no democrtic ads like these, but I am saying that there are not as many s Republicans.

Repubicans love projecting. But they are the party of violence. I don't see many democratic ads like these. I'm not saying there re no democrtic ads like these, but I am saying that there are not as many s Republicans.

After two failed assassination attempts by ActBlue donors on the gop nominee…this post is just weird

We're getting to a point where we'll have to have our presidential candidates hide behind bulletproof glass whenever they make a fucking public appearance.

And at this moment, that need certainly appears to be more pressing for one party, and one candidate, than the other.

I don't think either party has much to be proud of. As usual.

We're getting to a point where we'll have to have our presidential candidates hide behind bulletproof glass whenever they make a fucking public appearance.

And at this moment, that need certainly appears to be more pressing for one party, and one candidate, than the other.

Can you see Trump trying to play golf from behind bullet proof glass? Now that shit would be like an episode of candid camera.

Last edited:

Ferguson
1726559055438.png

Portland

1726559103651.png

in honor of Floyd

1726559273938.png

We're at the point where one politician is getting shot at by members of his own party or people who voted for him. Meanwhie the other party poiticians and even regular citizens gets thousands of death threats each day or thretening messages from its eaders. This not about both parties idiot, no matter what you believe.

If this were JFK and Oswald.had been stopped rather than successful the media would be demanding a televised nterview of the would be assassin.
And here we see a dumb ass comment from a fool.

You live in denial TDS afflicted moron.

Last edited:

I didn't see any real violence

Forum List

Back