The path forward for Trump is to repeal Obamacare and he knows it

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
This will bring him victory in the 2024 election. The repeal should have happened earlier, but better late than never. We should see TV ads for this shortly.

---Trump on ObamaCare repeal: ‘I have concepts of a plan’---

This will bring him victory in the 2024 election. The repeal should have happened earlier, but better late than never. We should see TV ads for this shortly.

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Whatever happened to the "beautiful" replacement he said he had in 2016? Did it fall out of his golf cart somewhere?

Just how deep does your gullibility go?!?

"Concepts of a plan" was the second funniest thing Trump said in the debate, after the cats and dogs hoax he fell for.

My god, you cultists are so easily fooled it's embarrassing.

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!
BUT HE HAS CONCEPTS I TELL YOU

knows it? trump doesn't know anything he didn't hear on fox and friends.

"i have the concept of a plan" trump 2024

"i am going to show you my big great beautiful plan in 2 weeks." 2017

Elect the guy with no plans!

When you consider the only people who will work for Trump the second time around will have to be the most craven, despicable, criminal, retards ever, then Trump will have no one with the ability to get shit done.

Anyone with any ability saw what happened with Trump the first time around. The most criminal administration in history. Disbarments, incarcerations, resignations in disgrace, protest resignations, scandals galore, and on and on and on.

And then a coup.

So good luck with that asshole getting anything done, kids.

Forum List

Back