The Peaceful Left Sending Best Wishes to GOP Lawmakers

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Some of what follows is truly graphic and violent

DCY437xW0AAnn4u.jpg

Convinced it is a war yet? Convinced they have drawn first blood yet? Convinced they have declared war yet? I am not sure what it is going to take. Just not sure. It is clear to me.

Leftists are more prone to violence. Look how they react when they don't get their way? A danger to us.

Meanwhile Schumer's elitist NY constituency puts on a hate speech play that illustrates the murder of the President while hypocrite Schumer pretends to engage in a moment of Kumbaya

I've gotten similar on this board, and yet I'm not saying we need to kill all conservatives. Amazing. It's called "being a grownup".

It's not that I'm a particularly good person. It's that the righties here tend to be such nasty and vicious little snowflakes. They spend their days scouring the internet, searching for reasons to justify killing their fellow Americans.

Some twat said something twaty on the internet. Broad-brushes for everyone.

Radicalized Leftists are just as dangerous as radicalized Muslims who join brutal Terror Orgs like al Qaeda and ISIS. Anytime people become radicalized, the potential for violence becomes likely. And Democrats have clearly embarked on a radicalization agenda since Election Day. Their rhetoric and behavior has been unforgivable. The big question now is, how many other radicalized Democrat 'Manchurian Candidates' are out there? How many others have been brainwashed on round-the-clock Democrat incitement?

Forum List

Back