The peasants are revolting and voting for Trump.

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
But they're still peasants. It's now time for me to make my way to the voting booth and check one off for Kasich.

64119225.jpg

Well, I voted for Trump in my primary because I too am sick of the "establishment." But, for me it's about how the party has been hijacked from Reagan's belief that govt doesn't pick winners in market economies, and taxes are necessary and people will never vote to give up middleclass entitlements, so broadening the base of what is being taxed, while lowering rates, is not only acceptable but also frequently done.

Peasants make up the republican base? Interesting. The republicans have done nothing in the past? I'll say twelve years as a start - and now they wonder why a loud mouth BS artist who promises so much is winning. When you do nothing be prepared for those who claim they can do.

PS I voted for our next president today, Hillary Clinton.

Which state are you voting in?
All of them, because except for Maryland, none of them seem to have voter ID laws.
I voted in MD. I had to show my voters card, but no picture ID was required.

I was actually surprised that I didn't have to show anything. I'm voting in a new district this year and all they asked was for me confirm name, address, and DOB. On the Shore I've always had to show a photo ID, and was even given grief once or twice when my license didn't match my current address. These local bastards all just do whatever the hell they want.

I'm getting ready to vote for the Donald here in Indiana next Tuesday. So yes, I want a temporary ban on Mooslimes, i.e. future terrorists and demoratic voters, entering the US. I want that wall built ASAP to keep illegal immigrants out. I want the jobs back from overseas. And, yes, I am a priviledged white voter for which I thank God everyday.

Peasants make up the republican base? Interesting. The republicans have done nothing in the past? I'll say twelve years as a start - and now they wonder why a loud mouth BS artist who promises so much is winning. When you do nothing be prepared for those who claim they can do.

PS I voted for our next president today, Hillary Clinton.

Well no one ever accused you of being smart.

Forum List

Back