The Pedophilia accusations rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're saying [MENTION=42946]Howey[/MENTION] and other gay posters here are pedophiles.

Idiot... He's making the same point you and yours have made that Pedophilia is neither a Gay or a Straight thing.

It is both... Both groups have Pedophiles.

Are you really that Fucking Stoo-pit?

:)

peace...

Let's let him explain this statement then -

There is nothing "straight" about pedophilia.

Even if he does agree that pedophiles can be either, there are ignorant members here who say that all gays are pedophiles. You can read some of the vile poison in this thread -

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-is-perfect-response-to-anti-gay-activis.html

Idiot.

peace...

And what qualifies you to make your statements? Other than what you read and make up in your hateful circles. Can you support your belief there is a connection between homosexuality and pedophillia? No, you just believe what you twisted-minded hateful people want to believe, so you are a useless idiot.....a squawking worthless piece of humanity.

I suppose that some straights, who happen to be pedophiles would want to project that malady upon homosexuals to deflect the awfulness of the problem on another group of people other than themselves so they can feel better.

THE EDIT >>>>>

EDIT ..

Okay - I see you added in that article from that bastion of Liberal Pomposity - UC Davis ... LMAO

Boiled down the article attempts to make the argument that pedophiles should be differentiated from Homosexuals because their attraction is not to Children of any particular gender, and that the instances of Molestation dirceted at Boys is not a gender based sexual attraction - but rather an attraction to Children.

However - if that were true - than why are there no instances of pedophiles who molest both Boys and Girls ?

It also makes the claim that heterosexuals are responsible for most cases of Child Molestation , which is somewhat true - untill you analyze it statistically

Gay Men comprise 1.5% to 2% of the General Population. The other 95 - 98.5 % of the population is heterosexual.

Out of every 100 cases of Child Molestation - you should expect to find 2 , maybe 3 at the most that are homosexual in nature. That is not the case - instead you find 33 - 35 cases of Homosexual cases - That's 1100% higher than it should be if the UC Davis argument was correct - Eleven Hundred Percent - I would certainly say that's more than just a statistical glitch or abberation - I would say that there certainly is a serios issue here. BUt Hell, we don't want to insult the Homosexuals do we - I mean what the Hey - Fuck The Kids ! Is that what you're trying to Say ???

And you're basing your belief on your own assumptions, those are not facts, just your own twisted ideas. Epic Fail.

resize.php

Sexual abuse of a male child by an adult male is defined as a homosexual assault. Homosexual males molest boy victims far more often than heterosexual males molest girl victims. Psychologist Eugene Abel reported homosexuals, "sexually molest young boys with an incidence that is occurring from five times greater that the molestation of girls."

Figure 1: Abel's Child Abuse DataThe rate of homosexual versus heterosexual child sexual abuse is staggering. Abel's data of 150.2 boys abused per male homosexual offender finds no equal (yet) in heterosexual violations of 19.8 girls.

"Self-Reported Sex Crimes of Nonincarcerated Paraphiliacs," Journal of Interpersonal Violence, Vol. 2, No. 1, March 1987

hatecrimesh.gif

hatecrimesg.gif

A survey by of recent news reports found that rarely did the media describe priestly sexual abuse as “homosexual” or “gay” activity – even though the worst incidents involved male-to-male contact, and a spate of investigative reports has revealed that the Vatican is concerned about an upsurge of homosexuals in seminary schools throughout the world. [They seem to want "in" on the action]

The majority of pedophiles are straight.

2 things...

According to the CDC only 5% of the Population is Gay so what you say there is Acccurate only because 95% of the Population is Straight.

But when you look at the Catholic Priest Abuse it was almost Exclusively Male on Boy Molestation.

Inherently Homosexual because it was not for lack of Access to Alter Girls and the Percentage of Homosexuals in the Priesthood is WAY higher than genpop.

The HIV Rate amongst Priests is also Abnormally higher reflecting that of the Gay Community.

Sandusky was a Homo Pedophile who probably had not touched a woman since is last child was Conceived.

You can Deny all of these things but nothing I have said is untrue.

peace...

And I'm sure you can back up these claims ...

Right?

:rolleyes:

The majority of pedophiles are straight.

2 things...

According to the CDC only 5% of the Population is Gay so what you say there is Acccurate only because 95% of the Population is Straight.

But when you look at the Catholic Priest Abuse it was almost Exclusively Male on Boy Molestation.

Inherently Homosexual because it was not for lack of Access to Alter Girls and the Percentage of Homosexuals in the Priesthood is WAY higher than genpop.

The HIV Rate amongst Priests is also Abnormally higher reflecting that of the Gay Community.

Sandusky was a Homo Pedophile who probably had not touched a woman since is last child was Conceived.

peace...

Right?

I think he's trying to say that Catholic priests get aids from Catholic alter boys. In other words, Catholic alter boys are infested with aids.

He's a nutter, just ignore him.

Great. Then stop being a little bitch about it :cool:

Family is off limits - did I report it ? No I certainly did not yell for Mommy and Daddy {The mods} which is what a little faggot bitch such as Howey would do

Kinda ironic how calling people pedophile or zoophile is a bannable offense, but overt and vile homophobic remarks are cool.

You mean Like these ?

Just trying to get at the root of your anal sex fetish.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ponse-to-anti-gay-activis-16.html#post9571133

One of the number one indicators of latent homosexuality by one that denies their sexuality is using terms for homosexuals as a pejorative.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ponse-to-anti-gay-activis-16.html#post9570700

Makes me wonder whether you even have a sex life, women love something shoved in their face, not just gay men. http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ponse-to-anti-gay-activis-15.html#post9565640

She won't let him go backdoor, that's why he fantasizes about it on these threads. http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ponse-to-anti-gay-activis-15.html#post9565800

Just wondering why you're hanging around butt fucking threads for. I'm trying to be helpful.
...and he calls ME a pervert! http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ponse-to-anti-gay-activis-15.html#post9566154

GreenBean has a dirty mind, he can't stop thinking about butt sex, when I was talking about blowjobs. Must be his fantasy, and his denials and claims to hate it are just cover. Otherwise he would have understood I was talking blowjobs. This is going under the assumption he has a sex life, and not a robot woman. http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ponse-to-anti-gay-activis-15.html#post9566297

Just as long as you realize that you're obsessed with poop chuting, and guys who stick big jism laden cocks balls deep in someone else's wide open mouth of their hungry starfish. Then my job is done here. http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ponse-to-anti-gay-activis-15.html#post9566351

Family is off limits - did I report it ? No I certainly did not yell for Mommy and Daddy {The mods} which is what a little faggot bitch such as Howey would do

Kinda ironic how calling people pedophile or zoophile is a bannable offense, but overt and vile homophobic remarks are cool.

Posting that gays are pedophiles is tantamount to calling our gay members pedophiles.

Why is that allowed?

And despite all the efforts of board members to educate you in the English Language - you still haven't come close to mastering that reading comprehension thing - have you ? Have you considered a lobotomy - it would certainly be an improvement over your present state ?

2 things...

peace...

Right?

I think he's trying to say that Catholic priests get aids from Catholic alter boys. In other words, Catholic alter boys are infested with aids.

You couldn't ignore me if you Tried, Twat. thup:

The Star/AIDS IN THE PRIESTHOOD

Priests are Dying from AIDS at 4 times the National Average.

You don't see this in National News because it would make people Equate Gays with the Pedophilia that has Occured in the Church.

peace...

2 things...

peace...

Right?

Yup he's a nutter intelligent guy you can't refute - so ignore him - go away folkss - nothing toi see here !

Why don't you limp wristed candy-ass faggots for once ... I mean just Once, come out with something intelligent - other than what you'v been conditioned to parrot - what few arguments you do have are worn thread bare .... a bunch of idiotic losers .

Right?

Yup he's a nutter intelligent guy you can't refute - so ignore him - go away folkss - nothing toi see here !

Why don't you limp wristed candy-ass faggots for once ... I mean just Once, come out with something intelligent - other than what you'v been conditioned to parrot - what few arguments you do have are worn thread bare .... a bunch of idiotic losers .

Priests wouldn't be getting aids from alter boys. You are just as retarded as he is. Enjoy!

THE EDIT >>>>>

EDIT ..

Okay - I see you added in that article from that bastion of Liberal Pomposity - UC Davis ... LMAO

Boiled down the article attempts to make the argument that pedophiles should be differentiated from Homosexuals because their attraction is not to Children of any particular gender, and that the instances of Molestation dirceted at Boys is not a gender based sexual attraction - but rather an attraction to Children.

However - if that were true - than why are there no instances of pedophiles who molest both Boys and Girls ?

It also makes the claim that heterosexuals are responsible for most cases of Child Molestation , which is somewhat true - untill you analyze it statistically

Gay Men comprise 1.5% to 2% of the General Population. The other 95 - 98.5 % of the population is heterosexual.

Out of every 100 cases of Child Molestation - you should expect to find 2 , maybe 3 at the most that are homosexual in nature. That is not the case - instead you find 33 - 35 cases of Homosexual cases - That's 1100% higher than it should be if the UC Davis argument was correct - Eleven Hundred Percent - I would certainly say that's more than just a statistical glitch or abberation - I would say that there certainly is a serios issue here. BUt Hell, we don't want to insult the Homosexuals do we - I mean what the Hey - Fuck The Kids ! Is that what you're trying to Say ???

And you're basing your belief on your own assumptions, those are not facts, just your own twisted ideas. Epic Fail.

resize.php

Sexual abuse of a male child by an adult male is defined as a homosexual assault. Homosexual males molest boy victims far more often than heterosexual males molest girl victims. Psychologist Eugene Abel reported homosexuals, "sexually molest young boys with an incidence that is occurring from five times greater that the molestation of girls."

Figure 1: Abel's Child Abuse DataThe rate of homosexual versus heterosexual child sexual abuse is staggering. Abel's data of 150.2 boys abused per male homosexual offender finds no equal (yet) in heterosexual violations of 19.8 girls.

"Self-Reported Sex Crimes of Nonincarcerated Paraphiliacs," Journal of Interpersonal Violence, Vol. 2, No. 1, March 1987

A survey by of recent news reports found that rarely did the media describe priestly sexual abuse as “homosexual” or “gay” activity – even though the worst incidents involved male-to-male contact, and a spate of investigative reports has revealed that the Vatican is concerned about an upsurge of homosexuals in seminary schools throughout the world. [They seem to want "in" on the action]

re: "Homosexual males molest boy victims far more often than heterosexual males molest girl victims."

Way we phrase things matters. As-is, it suggests homosexual men are 5 times more likely to molest boys than heterosexual men molesting girls. That's misleading. What it actually means is that in all cases of child sexual abuse, men offending against boys occured 5 times as much as against girls.

If less than 1% of homo or heterosexual men ever offend, then whether there's a 5x greater likelyhood it's men against boys becomes statistically less significant. When you put it the other way though people are going to draw incorrect conclusions.

Also, a broader point is worth mentioning, that being our media in the US frequently and incorrectly uses the word pedophile when hebephile or ephebophile is what's actually being described. Pedophilia, in my not so humble opinion is indefensible. But teens and adults have been having consensual sexual relationships all along. But onyl recently has it been suggested something magical happens when teens reach the arbitrary age of consent which in the US varies from 15-18. And until then they can't consent becuase their brains aren't done maturing (using that logic the aoc should be in the mid 20s when brains actually finish maturing.) And if the aoc is 15, what about another state where it's higher? If you cross the state line does the child suddenly get dumber? This is the faulty science we find ourselves with presently and why this subject needs to be addressed and our laws ammended to better reflect reality.

Priests wouldn't be getting aids from alter boys. You are just as retarded as he is. Enjoy!

You Stupid, Dishonest ****... :thup:

peace...

resize.php

re: "Homosexual males molest boy victims far more often than heterosexual males molest girl victims."

Way we phrase things matters. As-is, it suggests homosexual men are 5 times more likely to molest boys than heterosexual men molesting girls. That's misleading. What it actually means is that in all cases of child sexual abuse, men offending against boys occured 5 times as much as against girls.

If less than 1% of homo or heterosexual men ever offend, then whether there's a 5x greater likelyhood it's men against boys becomes statistically less significant. When you put it the other way though people are going to draw incorrect conclusions.

Also, a broader point is worth mentioning, that being our media in the US frequently and incorrectly uses the word pedophile when hebephile or ephebophile is what's actually being described. Pedophilia, in my not so humble opinion is indefensible. But teens and adults have been having consensual sexual relationships all along. But onyl recently has it been suggested something magical happens when teens reach the arbitrary age of consent which in the US varies from 15-18. And until then they can't consent becuase their brains aren't done maturing (using that logic the aoc should be in the mid 20s when brains actually finish maturing.) And if the aoc is 15, what about another state where it's higher? If you cross the state line does the child suddenly get dumber? This is the faulty science we find ourselves with presently and why this subject needs to be addressed and our laws ammended to better reflect reality.

our media in the US frequently and incorrectly uses the word pedophile when hebephile or ephebophile is what's actually being described.

The differences in terminology relates to the age of the Child. So you are endorsing lowering the age of consent ?

....Way we phrase things matters....

Which is why I frequently use numbers - as the typical Libtard tends to have a poorly developed right hemisphere - Unfortunately it is becoming more and more evident that their left hemispheres is just as developmentally retarded.

100 cases of Child Molestation should produce at the most 3 homosexual offenders - why in the world does it produce 1100 % more than it should - why are there 33 to 35 cases of homeosexual child abuse per 100 - when liberal logic dictates that there should only be 2 to 3 - perhaps because LIberal Logic is Wrong .

Would Puddly be defending Roark Pewbdodger so passionately if he was a conservative instead of a liberal?

Of course he wouldn't. He'd be rightly vilifying him instead.

It's pretty disgusting when people allow their partisan allegiance to influence their participation in a decidedly non-partisan issue.

Speak for yourself cocksleeve. :thup:

So, even though you said it, you don't have the courage to stand behind your own words.

I have no obligation to stand behind words you try to put in my mouth.

Go fuck yourself. :thup:

Then who said this?
Its in post #91, this thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou...edophilia-accusations-rule-3.html#post9571202

There is nothing "straight" about pedophilia

Have a nice day. :badgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back