The Pelosi/Schumer lying hour to be televised tonight after the presidents adress.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
No doubt the president will lay out the FACTS QND STATISTICS about how bad things are at the border tonight.
As a diligent arm of the Democrat party the US media will televise the Democrats "rebuttal" which of course will seek to obfuscate the issue with falsehoods and half truths in an attempt to misguide the American people and lull them into a continued false sense of security.
The Democrats AND the media will of course ignore all of the real threats and dangers and try to convince you that reasoning with emotion alone will solve all the problems. They will IGNORE child trafficking, drug trafficking, the criminal element, the Americans dead at the hands of illegals and all the other damning evidence.
The left will try to convince you that illegals that murder are no big deal because Americans murder too. They will try to convince you that a two week delay in paychecks for some government workers is a far bigger issue than murder, rape, human trafficking and identity theft.

They will do all this with the medias blessing and full throated support.

They will also pretend that they never had FULL CONTROL OF THE GOVERNMENT and failed to address this issue despite the promises to do so.

This situation, they will say, is all Trumps fault. They will do this because they are disingenuous liars.

Bookmark this thread and return after both speeches to thank me for my foresight and wisdon.

Of course the two bought and paid for clowns(Pelosi and Schumer) will try to deflect the real issue on border security.

Schummer and Pelosi both accept Mexican and Columbian Drug Cartel Money from Shell Corporations in The US. They also accept money from Clothing manufacturers and distributors which are run by Drug Cartels and used to launder Drug Money in The US.

This is why they are opposed to The Wall. Because it will cost them donations.

Schummer and Pelosi both accept Mexican and Columbian Drug Cartel Money from Shell Corporations in The US. They also accept money from Clothing manufacturers and distributors which are run by Drug Cartels and used to launder Drug Money in The US.

This is why they are opposed to The Wall. Because it will cost them donations.

Trump was right about the bought and paid for.

No doubt the president will lay out the FACTS QND STATISTICS about how bad things are at the border tonight.
As a diligent arm of the Democrat party the US media will televise the Democrats "rebuttal" which of course will seek to obfuscate the issue with falsehoods and half truths in an attempt to misguide the American people and lull them into a continued false sense of security.
The Democrats AND the media will of course ignore all of the real threats and dangers and try to convince you that reasoning with emotion alone will solve all the problems. They will IGNORE child trafficking, drug trafficking, the criminal element, the Americans dead at the hands of illegals and all the other damning evidence.
The left will try to convince you that illegals that murder are no big deal because Americans murder too. They will try to convince you that a two week delay in paychecks for some government workers is a far bigger issue than murder, rape, human trafficking and identity theft.

They will also pretend that they never had FULL CONTROL OF THE GOVERNMENT and failed to address this issue despite the promises to do so.

This situation, they will say, is all Trumps fault. They will do this because they are disingenuous liars.

Bookmark this thread and return after both speeches to thank me for my foresight and wisdon.

The over/under on the number of lies and fake stats from Trump is at 13.5....have you placed your bet yet?

Ze Trumpenführer will lay out everything BUT the facts. It will be one lie, after the next, after the next.

Thank God we have Pelosi and Shumer on clean up w/their hour of power.

You really need to lay off the Kool-Aid.

• Banned

Ze Trumpenführer will lay out everything BUT the facts. It will be one lie, after the next, after the next.

Luckily Pelosi and Shumer will be able to clean up.

You really need to lay off the Kool-Aid.
Hi Marc!

:5_1_12024:

The thread author calls the media a "diligent arm of the Democratic Party " without mentioning that they didn't air Obama's immigration speech in 2014 but aired Trump's.
The Trump lover wanted to go 3 for 3 with the media. He went 2 for 3 so now he's pissed.

The thread author calls the media a "diligent arm of the Democratic Party " without mentioning that they didn't air Obama's immigration speech in 2014 but aired Trump's.
The Trump lover wanted to go 3 for 3 with the media. He went 2 for 3 so now he's pissed.

They couldnt air it.
What was barry going to say? I'm against illegal immigration thus alienating his base,or say he's for open borders and pissing off the rest of the country?
It was a no win situation for barry and they new it.

I consider the shutdown the single, solitary fault of the Orange Virus' and no one else. He should take responsibility and stick to it like a man with normal sized hands. I won't bother wasting my time watching a lying Orange sack of mistakes lie some more on live TV to satiate a base of hateful morons. Wake me when he's either in Prison or deported to Russia.

I won't watch Trump or the idiots following.
My mind was made up long ago.
Continue shutdown until an actual budget is passed that Potus will sign. Period.
No continuing resolutions.

They are already setting up for it-

All The Lies President Trump May Tell During His Address On The Border Wall | HuffPost

Other than for the SOTU address have networks allowed for a rebuttal to a presidential address? Also both Chuck and Nancy are poor communicators, I'm surprised dems didn't pick someone else preferable someone less white than Chuck and Nancy.

Forum List

Back