The pension hole for US cities and states is the size of Japan's economy

not were i worked....

Haha...yeah, mail carriers really bust their balls. They’re such badasses....and the most pissed off people on the planet. NONE have people skills.

Ever mailed a package at the post office ,they are the slowest laziest assholes ,right up there with the DMV and DOT.
My latest tally: three years, five vacations, five mail holds...five fuck-ups.
yea right....
Maybe He would know that if he’s sitting home all day doing nothing.
people like him never mention what line of work they do.....someone just like him may make light of it....

Remember how many teachers in fl lost their pensions because they were tied to enron?

Yep, none.

The Florida Retirement System at the time had $100 Billion in investments and 7 Million shares of Enron. At $80 a share that's $560 Million. $560 Million is 0.56% of $100 Billion. A 1/2 of 1 percent hit didn't cause anyone to lose their pension.

(Not saying that $560 Million isn't a serious chunk of change, but no Florida pubic employee lost their pension because of it.)

Enron Fallout Hits State Pension Fund

.>>>>

Correct.

No teacher lost their pension or had their benefits cut because of Enron.

Public employees take reduced salaries in exchange for benefits packages.

That you spout nonsense is the problem
Public employees do not work for a living they get a free ride
not were i worked....

Haha...yeah, mail carriers really bust their balls. They’re such badasses....and the most pissed off people on the planet. NONE have people skills.

Ever mailed a package at the post office ,they are the slowest laziest assholes ,right up there with the DMV and DOT.
then dont use them dumbass....

You must of been one of those dipshits who put mail in the wrong box ,driving around with like the world fucked you.:21::21::21:

And this right here is the problem. Public employees unions make unrealistic demands and corrupt politicians makes promises they know can't be kept in order to get their endorsement and get elected. I saw it time and time again when I was still living in Boston. Whoever got the union backing usually one and so, of course, they were willing to give the union pretty much whatever they wanted. It didn't matter how unrealistic it may have been. By the time the shit hit the fan it would be someone else's problem.

When times were flush, politicians made overly generous promises. Public-employee unions made unrealistic demands. High-profile municipal employees, such as coaches at public universities, have drawn fire for what some consider too-rich retirement benefits, while some first responders scored rich early retirement and disability arrangements.

Liar.

Does the Government Pay More than the Private Sector?

Last edited:

yea right....
people like him never mention what line of work they do.....someone just like him may make light of it....
Are you lying or are you just a fucking idiot? I have never made any secret of what I do for work here.

Public employees do not work for a living they get a free ride
not were i worked....

then dont use them dumbass....

You must of been one of those dipshits who put mail in the wrong box ,driving around with like the world fucked you.:21::21::21:
yea that was me....i probably delivered your welfare packet to someone else......

yea right....
Are you lying or are you just a fucking idiot? I have never made any secret of what I do for work here.
doesnt mean i seen you say it....so lets hear it ...what real tough job did you do?...

And this right here is the problem. Public employees unions make unrealistic demands and corrupt politicians makes promises they know can't be kept in order to get their endorsement and get elected. I saw it time and time again when I was still living in Boston. Whoever got the union backing usually one and so, of course, they were willing to give the union pretty much whatever they wanted. It didn't matter how unrealistic it may have been. By the time the shit hit the fan it would be someone else's problem.

When times were flush, politicians made overly generous promises. Public-employee unions made unrealistic demands. High-profile municipal employees, such as coaches at public universities, have drawn fire for what some consider too-rich retirement benefits, while some first responders scored rich early retirement and disability arrangements.

Liar.

Drive and load a truck for the last 12+ years.
ok.....some might say....whats so tough about that?.....forklifts do the heavy lifting and then you get in and drive to were you drop it off....but i wont say that because i aint like you, i have respect for someones job.....plus when you are on a route for 10+ years you get to meet many people who do many different things.....had many truck drivers on my route over the years....most were good people....

Liar.

I have never lied ijit. But nice cherrypicking. :cuckoo:

Liar.

I don't think you're a liar. You just usually have no clue what you're talking about and refuse to learn from it.

Liar.

ok.....some might say....whats so tough about that?.....forklifts do the heavy lifting and then you get in and drive to were you drop it off....but i wont say that because i aint like you, i have respect for someones job.....plus when you are on a route for 10+ years you get to meet many people who do many different things.....had many truck drivers on my route over the years....most were good people....

No, not forklifts. I hand-load the truck. One day a week, I have a power jack, but usually, it's hand-loading.

Save it. You aren't going to be happy until everyone, but you, is making five bucks an hour. You just flat out don't want to do it and you will do whatever it takes to make it so. But, you don't get to do is to bullshit your way through it.

I want everyone EARNING lots of money. Just because you exist, doesn't mean you are entitled two cents.

Zero-S.jpg

Liar.

Never? Ok. You win.

Liar.

No, not forklifts. I hand-load the truck. One day a week, I have a power jack, but usually, it's hand-loading.
That sucks. I reduced injuries by a huge margin by purchasing the correct equipment to complete the job. 5k for a solid Crown power jack is not too much to ask for.

Liar.

That sucks. I reduced injuries by a huge margin by purchasing the correct equipment to complete the job. 5k for a solid Crown power jack is not too much to ask for.
Not practical. We have power jacks, but in many cases, they're just too awkward.

Twit. Why do just make shit up?

In 2014, the average federal employee salary was $84,153, approximately 50% more than the average private sector worker earned. This discrepancy increases to 78% when benefits are included. The average federal worker costs the government (aka taxpayers) $119,934.Dec 21, 2015
Federal Employees Earn 50% More Than The Private Workforce ...
UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

Federal Employees Earn 50% More Than The Private Workforce | HuffPost

Twit. Why do just make shit up?

In 2014, the average federal employee salary was $84,153, approximately 50% more than the average private sector worker earned. This discrepancy increases to 78% when benefits are included. The average federal worker costs the government (aka taxpayers) $119,934.Dec 21, 2015
Federal Employees Earn 50% More Than The Private Workforce ...
UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

Federal Employees Earn 50% More Than The Private Workforce | HuffPost
dam i was working for the wrong dept....

Forum List

Back