An innocent WHAT? Person?

Of course.

Is this a person?

embryo.jpg
leave it alone and it will be,,,

It either is or it isn't.
then it is,,,

Good luck convincing people of that.

With the recent ruling in Alabama regarding abortion, and the eventual path towards SCOTUS to settle the issue, the obvious thing to do is to define what exactly the unborn is, something Roe vs. Wade shied away from doing. After all, the reason blacks were mistreated under the Constitution was because they were not identified as equals, they were 3/5 a human being.

There are but two possibilities from my vantage point.

1. They are a parasite, defined as an organism living in, with, or on another organism in parasitism

2. Or they are a human being.

Which camp do you fall in?
Better contraception at lower cost; women should Only get pregnant by Mr. Right, regardless of all of the other ones!

Republicans use it as an excuse to take away our freedom.
What "freedom" is that?

The freedom to be in complete, exclusive control of your own body. Without that, all other freedoms are superfluous.
but its not her body she is killing,,,

In my view, the thrashing over whether it's a person or not, or even whether it's murder or not, are irrelevant. As I see it, government has no legitimate claim of jurisdiction on the contents of a person's body. As far as the state is concerned, the contents of my body might as well be another country. It's just no one else's fucking business what goes on in there.

With the recent ruling in Alabama regarding abortion, and the eventual path towards SCOTUS to settle the issue, the obvious thing to do is to define what exactly the unborn is, something Roe vs. Wade shied away from doing. After all, the reason blacks were mistreated under the Constitution was because they were not identified as equals, they were 3/5 a human being.

There are but two possibilities from my vantage point.

1. They are a parasite, defined as an organism living in, with, or on another organism in parasitism

2. Or they are a human being.

Which camp do you fall in?
I say that Liberals are not humans after they are born

What "freedom" is that?

The freedom to be in complete, exclusive control of your own body. Without that, all other freedoms are superfluous.

In my view, the thrashing over whether it's a person or not, or even whether it's murder or not, are irrelevant. As I see it, government has no legitimate claim of jurisdiction on the contents of a person's body. As far as the state is concerned, the contents of my body might as well be another country. It's just no one else's fucking business what goes on in there.
I bet youre in favor of government healthcare,,,

and the government has a responsibility to protect our life liberty and pursuit of happiness

What "freedom" is that?

This is why evil men an women will never be "convinced." They KNOW the truth. They will throw up any excuse to justify what they really understand. They are every bit as justified as a psychopath. It just does not matter to these vile criminals that they are taking an innocent human life. They KNOW. 5hey simply dont care.

What "freedom" is that?

This is why evil men an women will never be "convinced." They KNOW the truth. They will throw up any excuse to justify what they really understand. They are every bit as justified as a psychopath. It just does not matter to these vile criminals that they are taking an innocent human life. They KNOW. 5hey simply dont care.

That's really not it at all.

As I said earlier, I don't believe laws can prevent all evil. They can't solve all social problems. And often, when they try, they end up causing more harm than good. If a law can only be enforced by violating basic human rights, it shouldn't be a law. We need to find another way to address the problem.

What "freedom" is that?

That's really not it at all.

As I said earlier, I don't believe laws can prevent all evil. They can't solve all social problems. And often, when they try, they end up causing more harm than good. If a law can only be enforced by violating basic human rights, it shouldn't be a law. We need to find another way to address the problem.

The courts ain’t it.

It blows my mind that these same conservatives are screaming about personal responsibility and griping bitterly about welfare, yet when a woman determines that she is not financially or personally capable of taking care of a child for 18 years, that is somehow evil.
They want to destroy and shut down Planned Parenthood, which provides the most comprehensive and accessible birth control information and PREVENTION of any organization in the country.
When a would-be parent exercises personal responsibility regarding those issues, conservatives want to stop them.

Conservatives believe that "personal responsibility" you speak of should happen before the pregnancy...you support it happening after the pregnancy. Listen to how retarded that sounds.
No birth control method is 100% and we are also human. Shit happens, even to the best of us, even with the best of intentions.
If you are pretending that everyone should be abstinent, LOL

Abortion was never presented in Roe as a method of birth control. That’s really what the debate is. When Row was argued no on was talking about birthing just the head, shoving a probe or forceps in its head, dismembering the corps and sucking it out with a vacuum pump. There also wasn’t a morning after pill you could buy at Walmart. There is zero need for abortion as it’s pushed now. None.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Plan-B-O...-Emergency-Contraceptive-Tablet-1-Ea/29131740

Morning after pill isn't always effective. And most women don't use abortion as birth control. Accidents happen. Many women who have gotten pregnant by accident were taking precautions. Then you have rape victims.

If abortion is overturned we risk going back tot he days of coat hangers

Bull shit and just the type of bull shit I would expect from a racist libtard. The only reason you people want abortion is to control the amount of black baby’s that are borne. That’s why y’all always have abortion clinics built in poor Black neighborhoods. Accidents happen? Inserting a penis into a vagina don’t happen on accident.

Republicans are the first ones to complain about single black women being welfare. When a woman in a poor black neighborhood has a baby, that child is going to grow in poverty and most likely crime.

So I'm glad some women make the decision to not go through with the pregnancy.

It blows my mind that these same conservatives are screaming about personal responsibility and griping bitterly about welfare, yet when a woman determines that she is not financially or personally capable of taking care of a child for 18 years, that is somehow evil.
They want to destroy and shut down Planned Parenthood, which provides the most comprehensive and accessible birth control information and PREVENTION of any organization in the country.
When a would-be parent exercises personal responsibility regarding those issues, conservatives want to stop them.

Conservatives believe that "personal responsibility" you speak of should happen before the pregnancy...you support it happening after the pregnancy. Listen to how retarded that sounds.
No birth control method is 100% and we are also human. Shit happens, even to the best of us, even with the best of intentions.

Abortion was never presented in Roe as a method of birth control. That’s really what the debate is. When Row was argued no on was talking about birthing just the head, shoving a probe or forceps in its head, dismembering the corps and sucking it out with a vacuum pump. There also wasn’t a morning after pill you could buy at Walmart. There is zero need for abortion as it’s pushed now. None.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Plan-B-O...-Emergency-Contraceptive-Tablet-1-Ea/29131740

Morning after pill isn't always effective. And most women don't use abortion as birth control. Accidents happen. Many women who have gotten pregnant by accident were taking precautions. Then you have rape victims.

You’re going to do what LefTards do...hide behind the one percentile to justify your filth?
Hmm..I wonder how many abortions you’ve had performed?

Birth control failing is more than 1%. And especially with put the obesity rates, birth control failure is higher. Birth control methods like the pill are less effective on overweight women, along with the morning after pill.

Then there are medical conditions that call for it.

I did have to have an abortion one time, because I had an ectopic pregnancy. So am I a murderer too?

Bull shit and just the type of bull shit I would expect from a racist libtard. The only reason you people want abortion is to control the amount of black baby’s that are borne. That’s why y’all always have abortion clinics built in poor Black neighborhoods. Accidents happen? Inserting a penis into a vagina don’t happen on accident.

Republicans are the first ones to complain about single black women being welfare. When a woman in a poor black neighborhood has a baby, that child is going to grow in poverty and most likely crime.

So I'm glad some women make the decision to not go through with the pregnancy.

Yup.

The Negro Project - Wikipedia

You’re going to do what LefTards do...hide behind the one percentile to justify your filth?

Birth control failing is more than 1%. And especially with put the obesity rates, birth control failure is higher. Birth control methods like the pill are less effective on overweight women, along with the morning after pill.

I did have to have an abortion one time, because I had an ectopic pregnancy. So am I a murderer too?

That was dumb. That aside, I am very sorry that happened to you and I sincerely mean that. I held the wife’s hand through one of those. What you did had to be done period. It was one or both of you. When my wife had hers she took it hard. But really there was no child.

Matter of fact, that kid in my avatar is mine. Hopefully my last one. She came along a whole after my wife’s thing. I had suggested to my wife that she may want to end it inlight of the last thing. She told me to leave and I did. I’m glad she didn’t do it.

Forum List

Back