🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Personhood of the unborn needs to be settled

They are not a person.

Lets play stupid and pretend we don't know what a fetus becomes....Lets play stupid and pretend we don't know what's inside an eagles egg.
It shows what society values and what it does not.

I learned long ago the filthy pieces of shits among us will always find an angle to justify the filthy shit they can't stop themselves from doing.
Filth loves and respects other filth...it's just the way it is.

You know, you say alot of filthy shit for someone who complains about filthy pieces of shit.

I try real hard to speak like an offensive adult while in the presence of filthy pieces of shits....I ALWAYS aim to hurt the feelings of filthy pieces of shits...is it working?

You seem very emotional.

Everything ok at home? :rolleyes:

Lets play stupid and pretend we don't know what a fetus becomes....Lets play stupid and pretend we don't know what's inside an eagles egg.

I learned long ago the filthy pieces of shits among us will always find an angle to justify the filthy shit they can't stop themselves from doing.

You know, you say alot of filthy shit for someone who complains about filthy pieces of shit.

I try real hard to speak like an offensive adult while in the presence of filthy pieces of shits....I ALWAYS aim to hurt the feelings of filthy pieces of shits...is it working?

You seem very emotional.

Everything is great at home bud..,thanks for asking.
We’re not killing any babies, we’re not sucking the taxpayer tit and we aren’t begging wetbacks to fuck Americans over...how bout you?

With the recent ruling in Alabama regarding abortion, and the eventual path towards SCOTUS to settle the issue, the obvious thing to do is to define what exactly the unborn is, something Roe vs. Wade shied away from doing. After all, the reason blacks were mistreated under the Constitution was because they were not identified as equals, they were 3/5 a human being.

There are but two possibilities from my vantage point.

1. They are a parasite, defined as an organism living in, with, or on another organism in parasitism

2. Or they are a human being.

Which camp do you fall in?

Just for the sake of argument and accuracy, why do you think the two are mutually exclusive?

You seem very emotional.

Everything is great at home bud..,thanks for asking.
We’re not killing any babies, we’re not sucking the taxpayer tit and we aren’t begging wetbacks to fuck Americans over...how bout you?

Niether are we, so whats your deal?

Part of growing up is realizing that just because someone may disagree with you does not mean they are suffering from some sort of deep character flaws.

Last edited:
They breath. They eat. They poop. They grow. What more do they need?

Do tell us all about the last time you saw an infant feed itself. This should be good.

Presumably they all passed the personhood threshold long ago when they were born. Most probably have mothers and father who really care and love them, or did.

So they qualify as a person despite not being viable. Interesting...

So you've defeated your own fucking argument, brainlet. You selectively apply your definitions of "personhood" and "viability" only when they suit your narrative. Zero objectivity, 100% ideology, like every other mouth breather that supports butchering the unborn.

Is it alive? Is it human life?

The only two possibilities are, parasite or human being.

Vote, unless you can come up with another classification.

Once again a conservative tells gives us an either/or choice, neither of which is correct, and then says there are no other choices.

The other possibility is that this decision is the most personal and private a woman can make, and conservative MEN would utterly strip women of all personhood when it comes to the most personal and private decision a woman can make.
It blows my mind that these same conservatives are screaming about personal responsibility and griping bitterly about welfare, yet when a woman determines that she is not financially or personally capable of taking care of a child for 18 years, that is somehow evil.
They want to destroy and shut down Planned Parenthood, which provides the most comprehensive and accessible birth control information and PREVENTION of any organization in the country.
When a would-be parent exercises personal responsibility regarding those issues, conservatives want to stop them.
Planned Parenthood has prevented more abortions than all the Republican legislations combined

With the recent ruling in Alabama regarding abortion, and the eventual path towards SCOTUS to settle the issue, the obvious thing to do is to define what exactly the unborn is, something Roe vs. Wade shied away from doing. After all, the reason blacks were mistreated under the Constitution was because they were not identified as equals, they were 3/5 a human being.

1. They are a parasite, defined as an organism living in, with, or on another organism in parasitism

The issue has already been settled. A woman has a right to an abortion.

A self righteous asshole, who it's none of their business, has no say in the matter.

What part of it is unsettled to you?

A self righteous asshole, who it's none of their business, has no say in the matter.

What exactly is unsettled about it? Is it the fact that 9 black robes voted a certain way, the same type of 9 black robes that voted on the Dred Scott case?

LOL.

"A woman has a right to an abortion."
Yep, just ask Alabama...hahaha

What exactly is unsettled about it? Is it the fact that 9 black robes voted a certain way, the same type of 9 black robes that voted on the Dred Scott case?

LOL.

The only one that has a vote is the woman. Whether or not 9 black robes vote for it or not. Abortion will remain legitimate and available, and there is nothing religious assholes will ever be able to do about it.

And with the easily availability of abortion inducing medications, they will be able to do it in states that think they have a right that they don'r have, to stop women from doing it.

And even further, with technology in communications with smartphones and the internet, a whole new cottage industry is being set up as we speak, to make sure that any woman trapped in one of the Taliban controlled areas in the US, will be able to get aid in a number of ways to make sure she will have access to an abortion.

We have an app for that. :1peleas:

LOL.

The only one that has a vote is the woman. Whether or not 9 black robes vote for it or not. Abortion will remain legitimate and available, and there is nothing religious assholes will ever be able to do about it.

And with the easily availability of abortion inducing medications, they will be able to do it in states that think they have a right that they don'r have, to stop women from doing it.

And even further, with technology in communications with smartphones and the internet, a whole new cottage industry is being set up as we speak, to make sure that any woman trapped in one of the Taliban controlled areas in the US, will be able to get aid in a number of ways to make sure she will have access to an abortion.

Translation:
"How dare those good, moral bastards stop me from killing babies...DAMNIT, I have the right to be an irresponsible, unaccountable piece of shit."

LOL.

Translation:
"How dare those good, moral bastards stop me from killing babies...DAMNIT, I have the right to be an irresponsible, unaccountable piece of shit."

What you are is an immature little punk that probably lives in your mother spare room. Leave discussions like this to the adults son.

LOL.

The evil is strong in this one.

LOL.

Translation:

What you are is an immature little punk that probably lives in your mother spare room. Leave discussions like this to the adults son.
Face it "son." You lost

LOL.

so the child doesnt get a vote in the matter,,,

LOL.

Its murder of the unborn and one day we'll look back at it like slavery, vile, abomination, and disgusting.

LOL.

Translation:

I'll let you run with that...you just got punk'd by an immature little punk.
Just get your shit right bud...stop embracing anything and everything filth...It's actually quite easy to think and behave like a decent, moral, good human being...Try it once.

Forum List

Back