🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Personhood of the unborn needs to be settled

Settled, eh? So if I were to beat a pregnant woman and cause her to miscarry, I would NOT be charged with a homicide?

You shouldn't be, no. Any more than if you interrupted her mid-coitus and prevented conception.

Preventing a pregnancy =/= terminating one.

But I gotta say, you're a pretty sick fuck to think it should be legally permissible to beat a woman into a miscarriage.

I didn't say that, moron. I said they shouldn't be charged with homicide. Are you stupid, or deliberately lying? Guess it doesn't matter. Piss off.

"REEEEEEE!!!!!"

Settled, eh? So if I were to beat a pregnant woman and cause her to miscarry, I would NOT be charged with a homicide?

must be a contest going on to see which RW'r can type the dumbest response ...

Sorry I just shot your narrative all to piss.

Why don't you just acknowledge your bullshit? How is it NOT a person if the mother kills it but it IS a person if I do it?

why dont you just let people run their own life rather than trying to run it for them

aka

MIND YOUR OWN F'N BUSINESS AND STFU.

Way to deflect.

And no, I will not mind my own business as millions of defenseless babies are slaughtered year after year on the altar of "women's rights". I will fight it in word and action. I will donate money to pro-life causes & I will vote for pro-life politicians. And there's not a FUCKING THING you can do about it.

I dont want to do a fucking thing about the way you vote you dumbass.

if try to run your miserable little life you bitch like a teenage girl

women running their own life, you bitch like a teenage girl.

admit it - youre a whiny bitch who loves to bitch.

I have no problem with how women choose to run their lives, until those choices result in the termination of another life. Moron. Admit it, you failed health class.

With the recent ruling in Alabama regarding abortion, and the eventual path towards SCOTUS to settle the issue, the obvious thing to do is to define what exactly the unborn is, something Roe vs. Wade shied away from doing. After all, the reason blacks were mistreated under the Constitution was because they were not identified as equals, they were 3/5 a human being.

There are but two possibilities from my vantage point.

1. They are a parasite, defined as an organism living in, with, or on another organism in parasitism

2. Or they are a human being.

Which camp do you fall in?
They are not a person.

Lets play stupid and pretend we don't know what a fetus becomes....Lets play stupid and pretend we don't know what's inside an eagles egg.
No need to play stupid. The key word is becomes. Not is. And it night never become. Most pregnancies do not.
At any point along the continuum he or she is fully human.

With the recent ruling in Alabama regarding abortion, and the eventual path towards SCOTUS to settle the issue, the obvious thing to do is to define what exactly the unborn is, something Roe vs. Wade shied away from doing. After all, the reason blacks were mistreated under the Constitution was because they were not identified as equals, they were 3/5 a human being.

1. They are a parasite, defined as an organism living in, with, or on another organism in parasitism

They are not a person.
How do we legally identify a person if not through DNA. DNA says they are human.

How about you decide for yourself and yours, I'll decide for myself and mine. Let's let that couple over there decide for themselves too......That couple over there, they don't want a baby, no person there. That other couple, they want a baby, it's a person.....to them.

The concept of freedom is lost on most people with political aspirations. Indeed, they get involved because they want to bully people.

One of the core tenets of freedom is THE RIGHT TO LIVE. Derp.

So when does the right begin? Conception? Implantation? Viability?Birth?

They are not a person.
How do we legally identify a person if not through DNA. DNA says they are human.

They don't care. The "party of science" is only scientific when it suits their narrative. They are ideologues.

How about you decide for yourself and yours, I'll decide for myself and mine. Let's let that couple over there decide for themselves too......That couple over there, they don't want a baby, no person there. That other couple, they want a baby, it's a person.....to them.

The concept of freedom is lost on most people with political aspirations. Indeed, they get involved because they want to bully people.

Conception.

Neither. I see the question as irrelevant. We're talking about the contents of a woman's body. It doesn't matter to me whether that's a "person" or a "tribe" or an entire civilization of microbial "people" that someone thinks they need to save. The bottom line is that it's no one else's business.

Then stay out of it.

Conception.

Not a person then. No ability to survive. Many never implant into the womb naturally. Some Birth Control also prevents a zygote from attaching to the womb too. Do you consider that a form of Homicide?

There is no personhood

There. That’s settled

must be a contest going on to see which RW'r can type the dumbest response ...

Sorry I just shot your narrative all to piss.

Why don't you just acknowledge your bullshit? How is it NOT a person if the mother kills it but it IS a person if I do it?

why dont you just let people run their own life rather than trying to run it for them

aka

MIND YOUR OWN F'N BUSINESS AND STFU.

We’ll make you a deal...keep your piece of shit people off the taxpayer tit and we’ll quit caring about what the fuck you dirty bastards do...Fair enough?

Conception.

Not a person then. No ability to survive. Many never implant into the womb naturally. Some Birth Control also prevents a zygote from attaching to the womb too. Do you consider that a form of Homicide?

Depends. I don't know the nuances of every form of birth control. Suffice it to say, if it terminates a viable pregnancy, then yes I would consider it a homicide. Natural occurrences are wholly different.

The issue of "survivability" is an ignorant argument. An infant cannot survive without the care of another. Should we be able to kill them too? How about hospital patients? If you're going to qualify someone as a human being simply by one's ability to be self sufficient you're opening up one big goddamn can of worms.

The issue of "survivability" is an ignorant argument. An infant cannot survive without the care of another. Should we be able to kill them too? How about hospital patients? If you're going to qualify someone as a human being simply by one's ability to be self sufficient you're opening up one big goddamn can of worms.

Ordinary care is obligatory for all persons, including infants. So no, you can't just kill them. Has nothing to do with being self-sufficient. Viability is the point where the organism has the all the bodily functions that sustain life (even though infants cannot provide for themselves).

Ordinary care is obligatory for all persons, including infants. So no, you can't just kill them. Has nothing to do with being self-sufficient. Viability is the point where the organism has the all the bodily functions that sustain life (even though infants cannot provide for themselves).

So by your logic, the victim of a car accident with 2 collapsed lungs, therefore NOT having all of the bodily functions to sustain life, should just be left to die?

Neither. I see the question as irrelevant. We're talking about the contents of a woman's body. It doesn't matter to me whether that's a "person" or a "tribe" or an entire civilization of microbial "people" that someone thinks they need to save. The bottom line is that it's no one else's business.

Then stay out of it.

mmm... No.

Forum List

Back