🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Personhood of the unborn needs to be settled

With the recent ruling in Alabama regarding abortion, and the eventual path towards SCOTUS to settle the issue, the obvious thing to do is to define what exactly the unborn is, something Roe vs. Wade shied away from doing. After all, the reason blacks were mistreated under the Constitution was because they were not identified as equals, they were 3/5 a human being.

There are but two possibilities from my vantage point.

1. They are a parasite, defined as an organism living in, with, or on another organism in parasitism

2. Or they are a human being.

Which camp do you fall in?

No brain, no person - thats my simple criteria.

But this deregatory "parasite" term usage is just rediculous.

So Leftists should be rounded up and slaughtered?

With the recent ruling in Alabama regarding abortion, and the eventual path towards SCOTUS to settle the issue, the obvious thing to do is to define what exactly the unborn is, something Roe vs. Wade shied away from doing. After all, the reason blacks were mistreated under the Constitution was because they were not identified as equals, they were 3/5 a human being.

1. They are a parasite, defined as an organism living in, with, or on another organism in parasitism

There is no personhood

There. That’s settled

...you think there are people without brains out there?

Poor lost loon

They are not a person.

Lets play stupid and pretend we don't know what a fetus becomes....Lets play stupid and pretend we don't know what's inside an eagles egg.
It shows what society values and what it does not.

Poor lost loon
It is very telling that you will not pick either parasite or human being because it is one or the other, yet you will resort to name calling

It's almost as if you are embarrassed to call the unborn parasites.

And you call me the loon.

LMAO!

Is it alive? Is it human life?

The only two possibilities are, parasite or human being.

Vote, unless you can come up with another classification.

Once again a conservative tells gives us an either/or choice, neither of which is correct, and then says there are no other choices.

The other possibility is that this decision is the most personal and private a woman can make, and conservative MEN would utterly strip women of all personhood when it comes to the most personal and private decision a woman can make.
It blows my mind that these same conservatives are screaming about personal responsibility and griping bitterly about welfare, yet when a woman determines that she is not financially or personally capable of taking care of a child for 18 years, that is somehow evil.
They want to destroy and shut down Planned Parenthood, which provides the most comprehensive and accessible birth control information and PREVENTION of any organization in the country.
When a would-be parent exercises personal responsibility regarding those issues, conservatives want to stop them.

keep babies alive so they can bitch about supporting them while they grow up - IF - they grow up.

no medical
no education
no food program
just bitching 24/7/365

RW's are pathetic little creatures.

Fuckin’ personhood?
You can’t expect anything else from nutters

so what do you call something that can’t survive on its own and derives its sustenance from an actual person?

They are not a person.

Lets play stupid and pretend we don't know what a fetus becomes....Lets play stupid and pretend we don't know what's inside an eagles egg.

I learned long ago the filthy pieces of shits among us will always find an angle to justify the filthy shit they can't stop themselves from doing.
Filth loves and respects other filth...it's just the way it is.

Is it alive? Is it human life?

The only two possibilities are, parasite or human being.

Vote, unless you can come up with another classification.

Once again a conservative tells gives us an either/or choice, neither of which is correct, and then says there are no other choices.

The other possibility is that this decision is the most personal and private a woman can make, and conservative MEN would utterly strip women of all personhood when it comes to the most personal and private decision a woman can make.
It blows my mind that these same conservatives are screaming about personal responsibility and griping bitterly about welfare, yet when a woman determines that she is not financially or personally capable of taking care of a child for 18 years, that is somehow evil.
They want to destroy and shut down Planned Parenthood, which provides the most comprehensive and accessible birth control information and PREVENTION of any organization in the country.
When a would-be parent exercises personal responsibility regarding those issues, conservatives want to stop them.

keep babies alive so they can bitch about supporting them while they grow up - IF - they grow up.

no medical
no education
no food program
just bitching 24/7/365

RW's are pathetic little creatures.
Yup

But it isn’t about life. It’s about punishing the harlots.

They are not a person.

I learned long ago the filthy pieces of shits among us will always find an angle to justify the filthy shit they can't stop themselves from doing.

You know, you say alot of filthy shit for someone who complains about filthy pieces of shit.

They are not a person.

No need to play stupid. The key word is becomes. Not is. And it night never become. Most pregnancies do not.

Hey look...I'm not debating the hair splitting twisted semantics you whackos hide behind to justify your filth...That said, do you think it's odd that you defend an eagles egg the way you do?

Poor lost loon
It is very telling that you will not pick either parasite or human being because it is one or the other, yet you will resort to name calling

It's almost as if you are embarrassed to call the unborn parasites.

And you call me the loon.

LMAO!
It is a false dichotomy. You are a loon.

They are not a person.

You know, you say alot of filthy shit for someone who complains about filthy pieces of shit.

I try real hard to speak like an offensive adult while in the presence of filthy pieces of shits....I ALWAYS aim to hurt the feelings of filthy pieces of shits...is it working?

Up to the mother. Have her sign a legal document upon getting pregnant that she has decided it is a human life to give it protections in case of death by murder or accident. Other than that she is free to have an abortion whenever. If she happened to get murdered or someone attacked her in a way that killed the fetus, without the paperwork there could be no charge of murdering the fetus against the attacker.

They are not a person.

No need to play stupid. The key word is becomes. Not is. And it night never become. Most pregnancies do not.

Hey look...I'm not debating the hair splitting twisted semantics you whackos hide behind to justify your filth...That said, do you think it's odd that you defend an eagles egg the way you do?
You are obsessed with filth. Stop projecting it on others. It is not semantics. Now keep your filthy hands off of our rights.

They are not a person.

I totally defend an eagle's right to raise its egg. Likewise I totally support a woman's right to bear her child. I oppose forced abortions on any woman.

It's a human being. A parasite would necessitate being a different species.

Forum List

Back