🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Personhood of the unborn needs to be settled

Is it alive? Is it human life?

The only two possibilities are, parasite or human being.

Vote, unless you can come up with another classification.

Once again a conservative tells gives us an either/or choice, neither of which is correct, and then says there are no other choices.

The other possibility is that this decision is the most personal and private a woman can make, and conservative MEN would utterly strip women of all personhood when it comes to the most personal and private decision a woman can make.
LIAR!!!

SCOTUS doesnt have the guts to define the start of life

Probably they will increase restrictions on Roe v Wade
If they voted it down, it would still leave abortion laws to the states

Roe vs Wade settled the issue,

RW dolts are the only ones that need to settle accepting the law of the land ...

You are correct. The time for talk has passed. Now it is action or nothing.

I'm glad I don't have a daughter. If I did, I'd be stocking up on guns.

I do and I am. Lol.

You'll need them when the government declares her womb state property.

Like china huh? You can only have one? And then we're gonna indoctrinate him/her.

Pretty much. It's the same basic authoritarian mindset.

How about you decide for yourself and yours, I'll decide for myself and mine. Let's let that couple over there decide for themselves too......That couple over there, they don't want a baby, no person there. That other couple, they want a baby, it's a person.....to them.

With the recent ruling in Alabama regarding abortion, and the eventual path towards SCOTUS to settle the issue, the obvious thing to do is to define what exactly the unborn is, something Roe vs. Wade shied away from doing. After all, the reason blacks were mistreated under the Constitution was because they were not identified as equals, they were 3/5 a human being.

There are but two possibilities from my vantage point.

1. They are a parasite, defined as an organism living in, with, or on another organism in parasitism

2. Or they are a human being.

Which camp do you fall in?

Since time immemorial the answer to this question has been known. Only the most vile of radical ideologies continue to apply moral relativism to this "issue". Seems the brainwashing has switched to the spin cycle and even somewhat decent folk have found their minds circling the wash basin. There's no excuse for pretending not to know the answer and yet groupthink is a great place to hide from the truth. Recursively asking the same question even while knowing the answer will take us straight to hell.
This is a fetus just past the first term (twelve weeks), when 92% of abortions have already been completed. View attachment 260971
babynoah-700x457.jpg

Well over half (66%) have been performed before this stage at 8 weeks View attachment 260970:
Rileys-tiny-body-300x169.jpg

Yes, there was potential in these fetuses that was not allowed to come to fruition. Could we please keep in mind what we are actually talking about instead of spinning off into the wild blue yonder about chopping off limbs and stabbing them in the skull as if that is all abortions?

"But damnit...don't you dare touch that eagle egg."
haha...its so bizarre that you loons can't see the crazy shit to your twisted, fucked in the head logic.
nMF296VfOc-VzKBGPnKs5onXmMVKPLXgzdrGSDp2ZJQ.jpg

With the recent ruling in Alabama regarding abortion, and the eventual path towards SCOTUS to settle the issue, the obvious thing to do is to define what exactly the unborn is, something Roe vs. Wade shied away from doing. After all, the reason blacks were mistreated under the Constitution was because they were not identified as equals, they were 3/5 a human being.

1. They are a parasite, defined as an organism living in, with, or on another organism in parasitism

They are not a person.

They are not a person.

So they are a parasite?

They are not a person.

Lets play stupid and pretend we don't know what a fetus becomes....Lets play stupid and pretend we don't know what's inside an eagles egg.

Once again a conservative tells gives us an either/or choice, neither of which is correct, and then says there are no other choices.

The other possibility is that this decision is the most personal and private a woman can make, and conservative MEN would utterly strip women of all personhood when it comes to the most personal and private decision a woman can make.
It blows my mind that these same conservatives are screaming about personal responsibility and griping bitterly about welfare, yet when a woman determines that she is not financially or personally capable of taking care of a child for 18 years, that is somehow evil.
They want to destroy and shut down Planned Parenthood, which provides the most comprehensive and accessible birth control information and PREVENTION of any organization in the country.
When a would-be parent exercises personal responsibility regarding those issues, conservatives want to stop them.

It blows my mind that these same conservatives are screaming about personal responsibility and griping bitterly about welfare, yet when a woman determines that she is not financially or personally capable of taking care of a child for 18 years, that is somehow evil.
They want to destroy and shut down Planned Parenthood, which provides the most comprehensive and accessible birth control information and PREVENTION of any organization in the country.
When a would-be parent exercises personal responsibility regarding those issues, conservatives want to stop them.

Conservatives believe that "personal responsibility" you speak of should happen before the pregnancy...you support it happening after the pregnancy. Listen to how retarded that sounds.

No brain, no person - thats my simple criteria.

But this deregatory "parasite" term usage is just rediculous.

I always dumb myself down to justify retarded bullshit as well.

I always dumb myself down to justify retarded bullshit as well.

What "retarded bullshit"?

A fetus is obviously human life. I didn't say "person" or "baby", but it's clearly human life.

Unfortunately, some on my pro-choice side of this can't bring themselves to admit that.

My nail and hair is certainly human, no problem admitting that.

Though saying that, just like saying that the fetus is human is entirely moot.

They are not a person.

Lets play stupid and pretend we don't know what a fetus becomes....Lets play stupid and pretend we don't know what's inside an eagles egg.
No need to play stupid. The key word is becomes. Not is. And it night never become. Most pregnancies do not.

Forum List

Back