🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Personhood of the unborn needs to be settled

We’ll make you a deal...keep your piece of shit people off the taxpayer tit and we’ll quit caring about what the fuck you dirty bastards do...Fair enough?

That's totally fair. But you "dirty bastards" don't really want that. If you did, you'd be working to roll back welfare. Instead, you use it as an excuse to expand government power over our most personal decisions.

The issue has already been settled. A woman has a right to an abortion.

A self righteous asshole, who it's none of their business, has no say in the matter.

What part of it is unsettled to you?

What exactly is unsettled about it? Is it the fact that 9 black robes voted a certain way, the same type of 9 black robes that voted on the Dred Scott case?

LOL.

The only one that has a vote is the woman. Whether or not 9 black robes vote for it or not. Abortion will remain legitimate and available, and there is nothing religious assholes will ever be able to do about it.

And with the easily availability of abortion inducing medications, they will be able to do it in states that think they have a right that they don'r have, to stop women from doing it.

And even further, with technology in communications with smartphones and the internet, a whole new cottage industry is being set up as we speak, to make sure that any woman trapped in one of the Taliban controlled areas in the US, will be able to get aid in a number of ways to make sure she will have access to an abortion.

We have an app for that. :1peleas:

Translation:
"How dare those good, moral bastards stop me from killing babies...DAMNIT, I have the right to be an irresponsible, unaccountable piece of shit."

What you are is an immature little punk that probably lives in your mother spare room. Leave discussions like this to the adults son.
Face it "son." You lost

Yes. He did. So far, every state that has passed this law has had it struck down. So will Alabama.

Abortion is widely available, and being conducted as we speak.

That isn't going to change.

In fact several states have enshrined a womans right to do so in their state constitutions.

If you're a member of the forced birther taliban. You lost on the abortion issue.

You lost big.

It was a an absolute rout, just how bad you lost on the issue.

And when Democrats do get back control of the government, and that is going to happen. A national law will be passed that over rules any state that has in any way restricted a womans right to get an abortion.

And that will be coming with billions in new funding for Planned Parenthood clincs in every state.

Sure hope the forced birthers will be able to deal with it. Because they won't have another option.

We’ll make you a deal...keep your piece of shit people off the taxpayer tit and we’ll quit caring about what the fuck you dirty bastards do...Fair enough?

That's totally fair. But you "dirty bastards" don't really want that. If you did, you'd be working to roll back welfare. Instead, you use it as an excuse to expand government power over our most personal decisions.

its both dems and repubes doing that with welfare,,,

That's a great theory there Michael Moore...now connect the dots for us and prove it. I'm certain you can reconcile your foolishness with some data and facts...GO!

Roe vs Wade settled the issue,

RW dolts are the only ones that need to settle accepting the law of the land ...

Ignorant reply, as there are many prolifers who do not identify with the "right." In fact, according to a recent poll, 34% of Democrats identify as prolife, up from 28%. And then of course you have independents and many other groups who don't fit into your guys' narrow-minded, ignorant stereotypes.

As for Roe-v-Wade, let's hear what the woman behind it (the "Roe" of Roe-v-Wade) had to say:

“I’m Norma McCorvey, the former Jane Roe of the Roe vs. Wade decision that brought ‘legal’ child killing to America. I was persuaded by feminist attorneys to lie; to say that I was raped, and needed an abortion. It was all a lie. Since then, over 50 million babies have been murdered. I will take this burden to my grave. Please, don’t follow in my mistakes."

– Norma McCorvey ("Jane Roe" of Roe vs. Wade)

"I am dedicated to spending the rest of my life undoing the law that bears my name….. I would like nothing more than to have this law overturned, either by an act of Congress or a reversal in the Supreme Court."

– Norma McCorvey, Testimony before the Subcommittee on the Constitution, Federalism, and Property Rights of the Senate Judiciary Committee, January 1998.

OBIT_MCCORVEY.jpg

Last edited:

That's a great theory there Michael Moore...now connect the dots for us and prove it. I'm certain you can reconcile your foolishness with some data and facts...GO!
This thread. Your posts.

It's a tag team dismantling of our individual rights. Dems create state sponsored dependency, and Republicans use it as an excuse to take away our freedom.

It's a tag team dismantling of our individual rights. Dems create state sponsored dependency, and Republicans use it as an excuse to take away our freedom.
thats just one of the many reasons I dont vote for either,,,

There is no right to kill an innocent.

An innocent WHAT? Person?

Bingo.

Of course. That said, in my view it goes beyond that, I don't believe it's ethical to kill innocent sentient animals, for unnecessary reasons, but that's a different topic, and probably even more controversial than this one.

They breath. They eat. They poop. They grow. What more do they need?

Do tell us all about the last time you saw an infant feed itself. This should be good.

Presumably they all passed the personhood threshold long ago when they were born. Most probably have mothers and father who really care and love them, or did.

So they qualify as a person despite not being viable. Interesting...

So you've defeated your own fucking argument, brainlet. You selectively apply your definitions of "personhood" and "viability" only when they suit your narrative. Zero objectivity, 100% ideology, like every other mouth breather that supports butchering the unborn.

You mean provide the food for the infant to eat? Trust me the baby knows how to eat and has all the tool necessary to digest the food, poop and grow.

Viability of a fetus has nothing to do with those conditions, as I said they were all viable and they all had someone who cared enough for them to provide the care they need.

You think I should wish ill upon folks less fortunate than me?

SJWer's are all alike.

Of course.

Is this a person?

embryo.jpg

leave

Of course.

Is this a person?

embryo.jpg
leave it alone and it will be,,,

leave

Of course.

Is this a person?

embryo.jpg
leave it alone and it will be,,,

It either is or it isn't.

Forum List

Back