The Phony Transgender Bathroom Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
This issue is not being pushed by "transgender" people; it is being pushed by the Radical Left as a means of furthering its political agenda. After all, bathrooms are designed to accommodate physical needs, not emotional disturbances. Most people with male genitalia prefer to use urinals for convenience and sanitation. Those who need to sit can already do so in the privacy of a toilet stall. Their only possible rationale for using a women's bathroom is for putting on makeup: If they want to dress and look like a woman, who would know anyway?

This issue is not being pushed by "transgender" people; it is being pushed by the Radical Left as a means of furthering its political agenda. After all, bathrooms are designed to accommodate physical needs, not emotional disturbances. Most people with male genitalia prefer to use urinals for convenience and sanitation. Those who need to sit can already do so in the privacy of a toilet stall. Their only possible rationale for using a women's bathroom is for putting on makeup: If they want to dress and look like a woman, who would know anyway?
Most people are already aware of this. What they aren't aware of is that the radical left is pushing this 'for' .3% of population. Besides that, if a Transgender person could pass and wanted to, and truly considered themselves the opposite gender, they'd already be going into the other bathroom to start with.

Last edited:
What "political agenda" is served by preventing people from having strangers peeking up their skirts or screaming at them in restrooms because they have short hair like Aimee Toms?

What "political agenda" is served
Securing the vote of that .3% of the population, and convincing them that the right is against them?

No transgender individual needs to be "convinced" of who's against them. Their actions are patent.

As for securing the vote of such a tiny minority? You can not be serious!
Social conservatives can't fathom that most people actually believe in the right of individuals to be happy. They think there is some hidden conspiracy or agenda.

Our new little weeaboo rookie certainly seems to think so.

There is an element of problem here though. I spoke with this guy the other day who used to work in some factory where they had to change into work uniforms in a Common changing room. The other guys thought that he was gay so they wouldn't let him in, even though he was not gay, only thought to be gay. So the bathroom issue is real.

No transgender individual needs to be "convinced" of who's against them. Their actions are patent.

See? You're easily convinced that others are against them, why wouldn't they be?

Any percentage secured is a valuable asset. Besides that, they're securing the votes of any people who are friends with transgenders, and probably the entire LGBT community.

Social conservatives can't fathom that most people actually believe in the right of individuals to be happy. They think there is some hidden conspiracy or agenda.

We did just point out that they can more easily use the bathrooms that support their parts. No, though, there may be people in the Democrat Party that are delusional enough to think they're helping them, but there are definitely a large number that have an agenda.

A weeaboo is someone who thinks that Japanese culture is inherently better than all others. I do not believe that. Furthermore, by calling anyone who enjoys any part of Japanese culture a weeaboo, you're spreading xenophobia, and you should feel bad for that. I could call you a westaboo, but I prefer not to sink down to your level, you'd beat me with experience.

See? You're easily convinced that others are against them, why wouldn't they be?

Any percentage secured is a valuable asset. Besides that, they're securing the votes of any people who are friends with transgenders, and probably the entire LGBT community.

We did just point out that they can more easily use the bathrooms that support their parts. No, though, there may be people in the Democrat Party that are delusional enough to think they're helping them, but there are definitely a large number that have an agenda.

A weeaboo is someone who thinks that Japanese culture is inherently better than all others. I do not believe that. Furthermore, by calling anyone who enjoys any part of Japanese culture a weeaboo, you're spreading xenophobia, and you should feel bad for that. I could call you a westaboo, but I prefer not to sink down to your level, you'd beat me with experience.
Oh that's so kawaii Pumpkin Row-chan

You're easily convinced that others are against them...

Because I'm aware of current events?

...why wouldn't they be?

They would be because they're uniformed or scared of anyone who's not exactly like them? If you can provide a rational argument for why you feel this is legitimate, kindly present it.

Do all straight people vote the same way? Of course not. The assumption that LGBT people would is ludicrous.

Up to 60% of Americans don't vote. If you're concerned about "percentages," why aren't you doing something about that?

Because I'm aware of current events?
Apparently not.
They would be because they're uniformed or scared of anyone who's not exactly like them? If you can provide a rational argument for why you feel this is legitimate, kindly present it.
That's certainly not the case. While there ARE people like that, most of America doesn't feel that way.
Do all straight people vote the same way? Of course not. The assumption that LGBT people would is ludicrous.
No, but I'd say the vast majority vote Democrat, but they've been convinced that the Democrats want to give them 'equal rights'. That's how the minds of the Democrat party work. "If we offer this minority extra rights, they'll vote for us", "If we make people more dependent on the government and offer them free stuff, they'll vote for us". Of course, there are negative impacts from these things, but the democrat establishment gets to stay in power, and continue their corruption.
Up to 60% of Americans don't vote. If you're concerned about "percentages," why aren't you doing something about that?
Nothing, I'm not running for office. I do hate that there are so many people not performing their civic duty, but it's their right to choose not to.

"The Phony Transgender Bathroom Issue"

It is indeed a nonissue, a ridiculous contrivance of the partisan right, a lie invented by social conservatives in an effort to conceal their hatred of, and bigotry toward, those transgender, and their desire to discriminate against transgender Americans through force of law.

No one advocates that ‘men be allowed to use the women’s restroom,’ that’s a moronic rightwing lie.

Indeed, transgender women have been using the women’s restroom for decades.

Those transgender are not ‘sick,’ they are not ‘perverts,’ they are not ‘child molesters,’ they are not ‘transvestites,’ they are not ‘pedophiles,’ and they are not ‘criminals.’

To seek to discriminate against those transgender predicated on the lie that women or girls might be ‘in danger’ is completely devoid of merit, and in no way ‘justification’ to advocate discriminating against transgender Americans.

This ‘restroom’ nonsense is another tedious, inane wedge issue manufactured by the right, another effort by conservatives to divide the American people for some perceived partisan gain.

"The Phony Transgender Bathroom Issue"

It is indeed a nonissue, a ridiculous contrivance of the partisan right, a lie invented by social conservatives in an effort to conceal their hatred of, and bigotry toward, those transgender, and their desire to discriminate against transgender Americans through force of law.

No one advocates that ‘men be allowed to use the women’s restroom,’ that’s a moronic rightwing lie.

Indeed, transgender women have been using the women’s restroom for decades.

Those transgender are not ‘sick,’ they are not ‘perverts,’ they are not ‘child molesters,’ they are not ‘transvestites,’ they are not ‘pedophiles,’ and they are not ‘criminals.’

To seek to discriminate against those transgender predicated on the lie that women or girls might be ‘in danger’ is completely devoid of merit, and in no way ‘justification’ to advocate discriminating against transgender Americans.

This ‘restroom’ nonsense is another tedious, inane wedge issue manufactured by the right, another effort by conservatives to divide the American people for some perceived partisan gain.
If that were true, the left wouldn't have decided it needed to be a law. Also, 'the right' aren't accusing transgenders of anything, they're accusing criminals of taking advantage of the situation, and if it's convenient for them, they will. It's okay for you to be confused, Liberals live in a state of perpetual confusion.

No, trans genders need both bathrooms. The law is well founded. Also, those trannies that don't have a dick have the need to feel like they have one, so must not be locked out of male bathrooms.

No, trans genders need both bathrooms. The law is well founded. Also, those trannies that don't have a dick have the need to feel like they have one, so must not be locked out of male bathrooms.
Ones that could pass already were using both bathrooms, it's not like people in the men and women's bathrooms are going to come watch you do your business so they can verify that you're the right gender in the right bathroom. Furthermore, there isn't someone standing outside of the bathrooms, asking to inspect your private parts(TSA Agents have a monopoly on that.).

Ones that could pass already were using both bathrooms, it's not like people in the men and women's bathrooms are going to come watch you do your business so they can verify that you're the right gender in the right bathroom. Furthermore, there isn't someone standing outside of the bathrooms, asking to inspect your private parts(TSA Agents have a monopoly on that.).
Actually, you have a good idea here. The city could hire bathroom inspectors, who check what is in everyone's pants first. This is also brilliant for anti terrorism policies.

Nothing, I'm not running for office. I do hate that there are so many people not performing their civic duty, but it's their right to choose not to.

But you do care about that 0.03% of the population, and your baseless assumption that there's some group mind and "agenda" at work. That might have something to do with the misconception that there is something in the U.S. called "the Democrat party."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back