The "Pick Donald Trump's Running Mate" Thread

A Military man

As Trump running mate

Nah, Trump will have the joint chiefs, a secretary of defense and umpteen advisers on that.
I think there is a small chance he will pick Cruz to unify the party quickly.

No, he should pick Rand Paul for VP and nominate Cruz to the SCOTUS KABOOM!!
how could he, with any credibility, offer anything to cruz?

Cruz has the resume to be a SCOTUS nominee...oh wait the senate hates him never mind. Cruz is toast I guess.

A Military man

As Trump running mate

Nah, Trump will have the joint chiefs, a secretary of defense and umpteen advisers on that.

"The Art Of The Deal". Unifies the party and doubles his base.

A Military man

As Trump running mate

Cruz has the resume to be a SCOTUS nominee...oh wait the senate hates him never mind. Cruz is toast I guess.
after everything trump has said about cruz there is no way he could offer him any position.
not that it matters, trump won't be nominating anyone for anything.

A Military man

As Trump running mate

so trump says he's willing to place a man that he says is incapable of telling the truth (and that's the nice stuff he said about him) next in line for the presidency? how does that not hurt him?

after everything trump has said about cruz there is no way he could offer him any position.

Hillary is going to be utterly destroyed by Trump. Now that Trump has wiped the floor with the best the GOP could throw at him She will be the next notch on his podium.:eusa_boohoo:

Hillary is going to be utterly destroyed by Trump. Now that Trump has wiped the floor with the best the GOP could throw at him She will be the next notch on his podium.:eusa_boohoo:
really? how do you see that working out, electorally?

really? how do you see that working out, electorally?

She's toast, Lyin Hillary will never be president.

And she should be utterly destroyed too....the Hillary witch is a crook ...the witch belongs in jail...she is scum really, nothing more nothing less...

the Hillary bitch does not belong in the White House ....Heaven forbid!

so trump says he's willing to place a man that he says is incapable of telling the truth (and that's the nice stuff he said about him) next in line for the presidency? how does that not hurt him?
He has until convention to rehab himself. Nixon did it for Ike.

The Establishment will copy their Reagan playbook: make him take a Bush, then assassinate him

Forum List

Back