The "Pick Donald Trump's Running Mate" Thread

A Military man

As Trump running mate

Nah, Trump will have the joint chiefs, a secretary of defense and umpteen advisers on that.
I think there is a small chance he will pick Cruz to unify the party quickly.

No, he should pick Rand Paul for VP and nominate Cruz to the SCOTUS KABOOM!!
how could he, with any credibility, offer anything to cruz?
"The Art Of The Deal". Unifies the party and doubles his base.

That explains why Birfer Trump said yesterday that Ted's father was with Lee Harvey Oswald.

lol

After today, my money is on Ted Cruz.
God I hope not. Why move Ted Cruz to an irrelevant position (unless of course Donald Trump were to suddenly die, which is not very likely) when he makes such a big difference in the Senate.

I hope Trump has the sense to pull someone who isn't already in the game already. Don't weaken our nation by pulling away a good Congressmen or Senator.

God I hope not. Why move Ted Cruz to an irrelevant position (unless of course Donald Trump were to suddenly die, which is not very likely) when he makes such a big difference in the Senate.

I hope Trump has the sense to pull someone who isn't already in the game already. Don't weaken our nation by pulling away a good Congressmen or Senator.

Stifling the middle class in your opinion is 'such a big difference?'

Stifling the middle class in your opinion is 'such a big difference?'
You're confused. Destroying the middle class is what Dumbocrats (like Barack Obama) do. They need to get everyone in poverty and living off of the government plantation so that those individuals are completely beholden to the government for their most basic needs, and thus more likely to vote Dumbocrat.

IMG_9186.JPG

There is no way it is Cruz, it would make Cruz look even more pathetic than he already has looked. Trump has been bending Cruz over and thrashing him over the last few months. He finished it off with a throat fucking and facial last night in front of the entire country. How demeaning it would be to be Trump's VP pick after that.

Forum List

Back