🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Planned Parent Hood, Lie.

This is to all you ABORTION LOVERS. you want to fund PP send in your weekly paychecks. get the hell off the rest of us in this countries backs. AND GO GET a gawddam conscious and search for some courage while you're at it

SNIP:
CR_Cruz-King_OpEd_672x339.jpg

The Cold, Hard Truth About Planned Parenthood and the Fight to Defund It
Print
By: Sen. Ted Cruz and Dr. Alveda King | September 29th, 2015

• Sen. Ted Cruz (TX) - R

The next few sentences may be hard to read, but they must be seen and heard, with responsible and compassionate action following. Americans must know what Planned Parenthood does to unborn children.

Crushing a baby’s body, while strategizing how to keep its organs intact... Selling body parts of dead babies...This is Planned Parenthood.

Cutting through an aborted baby’s face to access its brain…while its heart is still beating... Crushing a baby’s body, while strategizing how to keep its organs intact... Selling body parts of dead babies...This is Planned Parenthood. This is what the Obama Administration is willing to shut down the government in order to continue funding.
ALL OF IT HERE

- See more at: Conservative Review - The Cold, Hard Truth About Planned Parenthood and the Fight to Defund It

In their very own "hearing", this happened:

Chaffetz lied.

He lied about what? You think you can just throw out the word "lie" and hope it sticks?

He lied about the source of his data.

Did you even bother to watch the video?

Yeah I watched it three times. But I find it amusing coming from people who say he was "beating up on a woman." That just screams objectivity on your part.

Not.

Notice how they "play" the poor woman thing when they want to sell you their BS?

Never forget what these jerks did to Sarah Palin, Michelle Bauchmamn, etc

you're pathetic but it's not surprising you would be out defending this ungodly butchering of aborted ALIVE babies

Libard lie - Planned Parenthood should not be defunded because they provide necessary women's health services like mammograms.

Truth - Planned Parenthood doesn't even have one damn mammogram machine. Abortion Bitch admitted that yesterday to the Congressional Committee.

They are in the business of slaughtering children and selling the children's body parts, not protecting women.

Abortion remains the right wing conservative, republican, and religious, moral crutch. Living children matter nada as living children require doing something other than mental feel good morality. What hypocrites the so called pro life people are.

Should Abortion Be Illegal Once a Heartbeat Is Detectable? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
A new forum, maybe...? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
The Way it Was (Pre-Roe v Wade) | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Obama in 2003: ‘i am pro-choice’ in all situations, including late-term abortions | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Pro-choice at record low...41 percent. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"Abolition of a woman's right to abortion, when and if she wants it, amounts to compulsory maternity: a form of rape by the State." Edward Abbey

Abortion remains the right wing conservative, republican, and religious, moral crutch. Living children matter nada as living children require doing something other than mental feel good morality. What hypocrites the so called pro life people are.

Should Abortion Be Illegal Once a Heartbeat Is Detectable? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
A new forum, maybe...? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
The Way it Was (Pre-Roe v Wade) | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Obama in 2003: ‘i am pro-choice’ in all situations, including late-term abortions | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Pro-choice at record low...41 percent. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"Abolition of a woman's right to abortion, when and if she wants it, amounts to compulsory maternity: a form of rape by the State." Edward Abbey

don't you LEFT/commies/democrats come on here and tell us we don't care ABOUT THE LIVING. I've paid into welfare, Medicaid, etc WHILE taking away form our familiers for the last 45 YEARS of working my fingers to the bone. go to hell

Our nation has lost all morality under progressive leadership of both parties.

How PP can continue to be funded by our tax dollars, after these heinous revelations, is beyond me.

What can one conclude about a political party that will fight to the death to protect the murdering of babies and the selling of their body parts?

We have much in common with Nazi Germany.

In their very own "hearing", this happened:

Chaffetz lied.

He lied about what? You think you can just throw out the word "lie" and hope it sticks?

He lied about the source of his data.

Did you even bother to watch the video?

Yeah I watched it three times. But I find it amusing coming from people who say he was "beating up on a woman." That just screams objectivity on your part.

Not.

You need to watch other video's of the hearing. Chaffetz got his ass handed to him as he kept interrupting and refusing to let the witness answer questions. No number of video's showing this will change your mind. You are denying the one where he clearly gets caught lying, so you will deny the whole thing. Even C-span highlights the lie. It is a big deal to catch a Congressional Committee Chairperson blatantly lying during his blatant misbehavior. And remember, this is the guy who refuses to bring the film makers to testify at this tax payer payed for misinformation show.

www.c-span.org/video/?c4552966/rep-chavetz-lie

Even C-span calls it the Chavetz lie.

This is to all you ABORTION LOVERS. you want to fund PP send in your weekly paychecks. get the hell off the rest of us in this countries backs. AND GO GET a gawddam conscious and search for some courage while you're at it

SNIP:

Print

• Sen. Ted Cruz (TX) - R

The next few sentences may be hard to read, but they must be seen and heard, with responsible and compassionate action following. Americans must know what Planned Parenthood does to unborn children.

Crushing a baby’s body, while strategizing how to keep its organs intact... Selling body parts of dead babies...This is Planned Parenthood.

Cutting through an aborted baby’s face to access its brain…while its heart is still beating... Crushing a baby’s body, while strategizing how to keep its organs intact... Selling body parts of dead babies...This is Planned Parenthood. This is what the Obama Administration is willing to shut down the government in order to continue funding.
ALL OF IT HERE

- See more at: Conservative Review - The Cold, Hard Truth About Planned Parenthood and the Fight to Defund It

You had no problem spending others people($3.7 Trillion) money killing innocent Iraqis...

And again, no taxpayers money is spent on abortions.

Our nation has lost all morality under progressive leadership of both parties.

How PP can continue to be funded by our tax dollars, after these heinous revelations, is beyond me.

What can one conclude about a political party that will fight to the death to protect the murdering of babies and the selling of their body parts?

We have much in common with Nazi Germany.

Read this:
The Planned Parenthood video in context

I posted the whole of it becasue of the gross lack of understanding by the right...

An anti-abortion activist group released a video that they say proves Planned Parenthood "sells the body parts of aborted fetuses." Is it misleading?

Posing as a biological tissue procurement company, actors for the Center for Medical Progress secretly filmed a luncheon with Planned Parenthood’s senior director of Medical Services Dr. Deborah Nucatola in 2014. On July 14, 2015, the group released a nine-minute video that they say shows Nucatola talking about performing partial-birth abortions to keep body parts intact in order to "sell" them, an action which the video alleges is a felony.

Nearly every Republican presidential candidate has responded, condemning Planned Parenthood. And Congress, as well as the states of Texas and Louisiana, have called for investigations into the women’s reproductive health care organization.

Many, including Planned Parenthood, have said the video was heavily edited and is misleading. They say Nucatola was discussing a standard, legal procedure for providing fetal tissue for scientific research, for which clinics are often reimbursed for costs associated with procuring the tissue (as opposed to selling tissue for a profit).

Who’s right? We read the 60-page transcript of the nearly three-hour luncheon and found that Nucatola reveals very little concrete information on Planned Parenthood’s practices. Put simply, there’s no clear gotcha.

We’ll leave it up to readers to come to their own conclusions about Planned Parenthood’s practices and Nucatola’s statements, but we want to highlight a few key moments in the conversation to put the edited video in context.

It’s clear in the full-length video that Nucatola believes she is speaking with representatives from a company that provides scientific researchers with tissue from aborted fetuses (a legal process that raises difficult ethical questions). She describes the process of getting consent from patients, as well as how Planned Parenthood clinics typically interacts with the companies that take the tissue from the clinics to the researchers.

The edited video shows Nucatola discussing a per-specimen price range for tissue parts. But the full video shows that the cost under discussion is a reimbursement for the cost of preparing the specimens for transfer, not the value of the specimens themselves. She adds that Planned Parenthood needs to be able to explain exactly what the funds are used for.

Asked by the actors about a price range, Nucatola said:

"You know, I would throw a number out, I would say it’s probably anywhere from $30 to $100 (per specimen), depending on the facility and what’s involved. It just has to do with space issues, are you sending someone there who’s going to be doing everything, is there shipping involved, is somebody going to have to take it out? You know, I think everybody just wants, it’s really just about if anyone were ever to ask them, ‘What do you do for this $60? How can you justify that? Or are you basically just doing something completely egregious, that you should be doing for free.’ So it just needs to be justifiable.

"The way they budget (for the cost of producing a specimen) is by the amount of time they spend on one patient. … It depends, if (the procurement service is) expecting somebody to process, and package, identify tissue for you, it’s going to be at the higher end of the range. In all cases, it’s really going to be about staff time, because that’s the only cost to the affiliate. And then, if you want space."

Nucatola also said Planned Parenthood affiliate clinics appreciate that they can reduce some of their overhead costs of disposing of aborted fetal tissue by using a tissue procurement service.

Nucatola said:

"I think for affiliates, at the end of the day, they’re a nonprofit, they just don’t want to — they want to break even. And if they can do a little better than break even, and do so in a way that seems reasonable, they’re happy to do that. Really their bottom line is, they want to break even. Every penny they save is just pennies they give to another patient. To provide a service the patient wouldn’t get.

"No one’s going to see this as a money-making thing. The other reason affiliates think this is a good thing is, it’s less tissue that they need to worry about, it’s taken care of. They have to do something with that tissue, it’s hard to find somebody that wants to do something with that tissue, so the fact that there’s somebody that’s looking for that tissue is -- that is such a huge service to them."

Nucatola says throughout the luncheon that Planned Parenthood is not interested in making a profit off the specimens -- an interpretation the edited video pushes.

"(Clinics) want to do this, but they want to do it in a way that’s not going to impact them, and it’s much much less about money. You could call them up and say, ‘I’ll pay you double the money,’ and they’re almost more inclined to say no, because it’s going to look bad. … To them, this is not a service they should be making money from, it’s something they should be able to offer this to their patients, in a way that doesn’t impact them.

"Again, affiliates don’t — affiliates are not looking to make money by doing this. They’re looking to serve their patients and just make it not impact their bottom line.

"At the end of the day we just want to keep the doors open. And we don’t want to let jeopardize keeping the doors open. We just want (the cost per specimen) to be reasonable for the impact it has on the clinic. This is not a new revenue stream the affiliates are looking at. This is a way to offer the patient the service that they want. Do good for the medical community.

"Like I said, is to give patients the option without impacting our bottom line. The messaging is this should not be seen as a new revenue stream because that’s not what it is."

The actors in the video act as if they are on the same page:

Actor: "I understand what you’re saying. This cannot be seen as, ‘We’re doing this for profit.’ "

Nucatola: "No. Nothing, no affiliate should be doing anything that’s not like, reasonable and customary. This is not -- nobody should be ‘selling’ tissue. That’s just not the goal here."

Actor: "Right. And, I never see that as, I don’t look at it that way, we’re not selling tissue, we’re selling the possibility of what the research can offer."

Nucatola: "I think we all would agree with you. That’s just not the perception, sadly, for everybody."

Actor: "I mean, researchers are paying for procurement, they’re not paying for — You’re not buying a brain, you’re buying a procurement service."

Nucatola: "Exactly. Exactly."

The conversation indicates that at least some Planned Parenthood clinics do sell aborted fetal tissue. But Nucatola plainly argues that the money they’re charging is trying to offset the costs associated with tissue procurement -- a legal service.

Then you can explain to us why Richards admitted there were no mammogram machines at PP health centers? Lol.

You liberals are rich... oops. Forgive my language.
She was telling the truth. You just lack knowledge of how the system works.

SNIP:

Print

• Sen. Ted Cruz (TX) - R

ALL OF IT HERE

You had no problem spending others people($3.7 Trillion) money killing innocent Iraqis...

And again, no taxpayers money is spent on abortions.

How do you know ?
Can you tell me with 100% confidence that of the $528.4 million (46% of PP revenue) not one dime is spent performing abortions?

You can't because the abortions are performed in the same clinics non-abortion services are performed.
The lights, the rent, etc. operating costs,etc. involved in abortions are all combined.
The doctors performing abortions are paid from the co-mingled revenue.

So how do you know that of the $528.4 million NOT ONE dime is used to pay the utilities, overhead for abortion services.

Now here are the FACTS regarding the sources :
PP total revenue: $1.145 billion the below other sources...
Planned Parenthood affiliates around the country received $528.4 million (46.1%) in government funds (a combination of state, federal and sometimes local government dollars), according to the organization's own annual report and information it's required to share with the IRS.

Those federal dollars were the single largest source of money coming into the organization and its local affiliates, by far.
Another $305.3 million (26.6%) came from nongovernment sources, about $257.4 million(22.5%) reached the organization after private donors and foundations made contributions and bequests.
The organization also raised another $54.7 million (4.8%) in fees charged for its services. So, government funding — with federal dollars comprising the biggest portion of this part of the organization's budget — are absolutely critical to Planned Parenthood's total operation.
How Planned Parenthood actually uses its federal funding

Forum List

Back