The point of no return is already passed. The industry will die, politicians will kill you by Bill Gates's 'vaccine'

Politicians have already destroyed industries and transformed more as 50% humans in psychopaths wearing insane muzzles.
They know they can be sued for their crimes and lies against humanity therefore they will never give freedom back until they kill you by so-called 'vaccine'.

We are now developing our OWN Covid-19 vaccine. We have formed a Smart Group. Who is NOT allowed to join our new Smart Group: Germany, France, the British, China or America. We do not trust the intentions of these nations - Boris we LOVE, Trump we LOVE but we do not in general trust Britain or America they are full-on Globalist and also have hostile MSM.

On April 22 we formed a new group a Smart Group that include our nation equal 10 nations the other nations we invite to join our Smart Group are Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore, together our COMBINED Scientists this week are to begin working on are OWN vaccine for COVID-19. We have also now this for two weeks been in stage one of the reopening of this nation, stage two to begin next we also announce that July 2 and July 3 we are holding the Austrian Grand Prix after having discussions with Formula1 regarding this, yes the peoples have to go outside with the mask but they CAN now go out this including parks and soon we reopen schools.

^^^^ This below I Screen Shot because to read you have to WhiteList without Ads. Not mention in below article that Hungary and Norway are now in our new Smart Group, Hungary and Norway join Sunday yesterday.

Also our COMBINED Government lawyers this is the COMBINED Government lawyers of our nation, Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore will be working TOGETHER for when as SOON as we COMBINED together develop a vaccine for COVID-19 we IMMEDIATELY Patent it to ONLY our respective nations AND put into LAW that this is the ONLY vaccine that we will be using and there will be wording in there that in some way will BAN ANY vaccine developed involving The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation being FORCED to over ride OUR vaccine.

Combined we do not trust Bill Gates or WHO and combined we also have in common that we ALL IGNORED ALL advice from WHO and because of we all succeding in limiting the COVID-19 situations in our respective nations. We thank our fellow Governments of Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore for joining our Smart Group and look forward to working with them on these exciting Combined Projects.

The below from April 26 but they obvious print it early and so Hungary and Norway who join our new Smart Group at approx 22.00PM and 23.00PM Sunday yesterday not in time for the below article:

View attachment 328791

^^^^ This is my overall Boss our Chancellor Sebastian Kurz he is aged 33 years in age. As I comment it is now our law that peoples must wear a mask, above Sebastian is wearing a mask and today all of us in the Ministry of Interior wearing masks, having to wear a mask is not a sign of anything sinister it is logical policy during this time.

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

The entirely Corona panic is a lie.

NWO like Merkel, Putin, Kurz, Macron & Co wants to kill you by the 'vaccine'

"NWO like Merkel, Putin, Kurz, Macron & Co wants to kill you by the 'vaccine'"

I WORK for Sebastian Kurz you TOTAL maniac. GTFO you have not any clue what you post about. You are a fucking lunatic. GTFO.

Your Kurz is a NWO whore like most of western politicians!

So that would make me a NWO whore then. This is all so RIDICULOUS. You are borderline insane.

Why is your English English and his English is rubbish?

Well my Papa was at our Embassy in London for a year this was when I was 14-15 years in age and I was send into a girls school named Roedean see below link to and my English improve very much and then also later near the end of my main University Degree at home I go to Oxford I did a 6 month thing at Oxford University, Balliol College there and it improve more and also I participate in their Oxford University Debate Society. It's not as good over the phone, I am told to talk slower but in writing word I think it is okay. Of course before ALL of this I had a Nanny who was from Glasgow, Scotland and my kidlets now also have a Nanny who is from Aberdeen, Scotland!

Roedean School:

View attachment 328967

Balliol College, Oxford University:

View attachment 328980

The problem with Baron is he pops up once every 2-3 months and his English doesn't improve.
You've always had excellent command of English.

I work mostly
The masses will stand in line to get pumped with a vaccine that tracks their every move and controls their currency, medical records etc.

It would be fine if 'masses' can get buried in mass graves after one or two years.
If somebody still exists who can bury them

mass-burial-of-bosniaks-bosnian-muslim-everett.jpg

Do you get some type of perverted thrill from posting this type of thing?

It is the sad Truth, and your Kurz with his NWO gang will do it.
The Covid-19 is a Fake, NWO will kill us.

I WORK for and WITH Sebastian Kurz so if he is NWO(which he is not)this make me also NWO(which I am not) I do not intend to kill you Baron, but your constant Conspiracy Theory TESTS me with someone like you :smoke:

OK

Can you explain following?

1. Why politicians deliberately destroy the World Economy?
2. Why only the opinion of Bill Gates matters?
3. Why most of virologists and epidemiologists condemn insanity around Covid-19 'pandemic'?But no politician wants to hear them.
4. Why politicians blackmail former free societies and push the Vaccine of Gates?

It looks like the most important point is 99% of humans MUST allow to inject themselves by the 'vaccine' of an Epstein's friend.Right?

"Can you explain following?

3. Why most of virologists and epidemiologists condemn insanity around Covid-19 'pandemic'?But no politician wants to hear them.
4. Why politicians blackmail former free societies and push the Vaccine of Gates?"

I. We have NO intention of destroying OUR Economy.( It's already done)
II. We have IGNORED Bill Gates and WHO.( Bill Gates cares a f... about your 'ignore')
III. We have start to reopen after our 4 week lockdown, there is no insanity from our situation we take appropriate measures at the time and we feel confident we were correct and now we start to reopen.( You guys had brutally rapped the country, no one will believe you f.... idiots)
IV. We have not been blackmailed by anyone, we are not pushing the Bill Gates vaccine I already posted about how we have set up our new group of Smart Nations who TOGETHER this WEEK begin to develop a COVID-19 vaccine.( Do you have millions of soldiers to enforce your 'vaccine'? More and more people understand you want simple kill them)

Actually, Bill "Scumbag" Gates cares very much that we know he's a scumbag because he can't get an audience with Trump.

Zionists invented Covid-19 'pandemic' and lead the world in abyss.
If a zionist has some troubles with another zionist ( Trump ) what can be changed?

Must suck for Jew haters like you to see that God is on our side.

Do you know a country which Jews were not kicked out from?
Who is bad?
Mankind or Jews?
Putin is a Jew, Merkel is a Jew, Bill Gates is a Jew, Macron is a Jew, NWO is Jewish, they all are going now to kill our countries.
And we all shall rejoice?
F.....

Tell me why The Jews were kicked out after you study some history and discover what jealousy can do to a nation.

Wherever we go, after about 3 generations, the non-Jews appoint one or more Jews to bring in prosperity.
When the prosperity comes, dregs such as yourself demand that the Jews be expelled.
What happened to 95% of these nations after we were expelled?

I don't need to be upset with your ignorance or anger because I know the truth eats you up alive.

Politicians have already destroyed industries and transformed more as 50% humans in psychopaths wearing insane muzzles.
They know they can be sued for their crimes and lies against humanity therefore they will never give freedom back until they kill you by so-called 'vaccine'.

We are now developing our OWN Covid-19 vaccine. We have formed a Smart Group. Who is NOT allowed to join our new Smart Group: Germany, France, the British, China or America. We do not trust the intentions of these nations - Boris we LOVE, Trump we LOVE but we do not in general trust Britain or America they are full-on Globalist and also have hostile MSM.

On April 22 we formed a new group a Smart Group that include our nation equal 10 nations the other nations we invite to join our Smart Group are Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore, together our COMBINED Scientists this week are to begin working on are OWN vaccine for COVID-19. We have also now this for two weeks been in stage one of the reopening of this nation, stage two to begin next we also announce that July 2 and July 3 we are holding the Austrian Grand Prix after having discussions with Formula1 regarding this, yes the peoples have to go outside with the mask but they CAN now go out this including parks and soon we reopen schools.

^^^^ This below I Screen Shot because to read you have to WhiteList without Ads. Not mention in below article that Hungary and Norway are now in our new Smart Group, Hungary and Norway join Sunday yesterday.

Also our COMBINED Government lawyers this is the COMBINED Government lawyers of our nation, Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore will be working TOGETHER for when as SOON as we COMBINED together develop a vaccine for COVID-19 we IMMEDIATELY Patent it to ONLY our respective nations AND put into LAW that this is the ONLY vaccine that we will be using and there will be wording in there that in some way will BAN ANY vaccine developed involving The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation being FORCED to over ride OUR vaccine.

Combined we do not trust Bill Gates or WHO and combined we also have in common that we ALL IGNORED ALL advice from WHO and because of we all succeding in limiting the COVID-19 situations in our respective nations. We thank our fellow Governments of Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore for joining our Smart Group and look forward to working with them on these exciting Combined Projects.

The below from April 26 but they obvious print it early and so Hungary and Norway who join our new Smart Group at approx 22.00PM and 23.00PM Sunday yesterday not in time for the below article:

View attachment 328791

^^^^ This is my overall Boss our Chancellor Sebastian Kurz he is aged 33 years in age. As I comment it is now our law that peoples must wear a mask, above Sebastian is wearing a mask and today all of us in the Ministry of Interior wearing masks, having to wear a mask is not a sign of anything sinister it is logical policy during this time.

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

^^^^

Next week if all goes to plan me and my Number II in my team will be going to Athens, Greece and Jerusalem, Israel, we have volunteered to be part of a new team of Liasons between our nation and the other nations in our new Smart Group of nations, the other 9 nations in our Smart Group ( Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore) all will be doing the same thing sending Liasons to the other nations in the Smart Group, the exceptions being Australia, New Zealand and Singapore as to far a distance between and so they all will have to just continue to Video Conference with the rest of us.

We will this will involve of course EVERYONE wearing a mask and also Social Distancing. The plan for next week is for me and my Number II to go to Athens on Friday to meet with the Greek Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Health and then on the Sunday we will fly to Jerusalem to meet with the Israeli Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Health.

We will go in a Government plane with 10 seats and just me, my Number II and a Pilot and a Co-Pilot who will not sit with the Pilot because of Social Distancing and so will be with us in the other part of the plane but we will have room to Social Distance and ALL will wear masks.

When we are in Athens and Jerusalem we will wear masks at ALL times in company and also do the Social Distancing this also to occur with the Greek Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Health and Israeli Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Health they also will ALL be wearing masks and will do the Social Distancing.

View attachment 328791

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

^^^^

Next week if all goes to plan me and my Number II in my team will be going to Athens, Greece and Jerusalem, Israel, we have volunteered to be part of a new team of Liasons between our nation and the other nations in our new Smart Group of nations, the other 9 nations in our Smart Group ( Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore) all will be doing the same thing sending Liasons to the other nations in the Smart Group, the exceptions being Australia, New Zealand and Singapore as to far a distance between and so they all will have to just continue to Video Conference with the rest of us.

We will this will involve of course EVERYONE wearing a mask and also Social Distancing. The plan for next week is for me and my Number II to go to Athens on Friday to meet with the Greek Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Health and then on the Sunday we will fly to Jerusalem to meet with the Israeli Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Health.

We will go in a Government plane with 10 seats and just me, my Number II and a Pilot and a Co-Pilot who will not sit with the Pilot because of Social Distancing and so will be with us in the other part of the plane but we will have room to Social Distance and ALL will wear masks.

When we are in Athens and Jerusalem we will wear masks at ALL times in company and also do the Social Distancing this also to occur with the Greek Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Health and Israeli Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Health they also will ALL be wearing masks and will do the Social Distancing.
When you're in Israel, please Ask Netanyahu if he blames Trump for spreading the Corona Virus in Israel.

View attachment 328791

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

^^^^

When you're in Israel, please Ask Netanyahu if he blames Trump for spreading the Corona Virus in Israel.

Well if Bibi decide to drop in on the meeting okay yes I will ask, I have never met Bibi so if he drop in it would be a first. Of course in NORMAL times I would take this opportunity to travel on Sunday night to see my friends in Haifa but this can not occur during this time, but I will say hello to them in other ways.

View attachment 328791

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

:thankusmile:

View attachment 328791

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

^^^^

Lucy,do you really think it is safe for you to go to Israel..? Lol. You mentioned that you in some group of people from some countries are working together to get Your vaccine available:yes_text12: when you do so,will you alert people like me And the op here and send us a pm to let us know about it.? Thanks

..They know they can be sued for their crimes and lies against humanity therefore they will never give freedom back until they kill you by so-called 'vaccine'.

So, why is this thread in 'conspiracy theories'... it's a current event I think..

:coffee:

View attachment 328791

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

I WORK for Sebastian Kurz you TOTAL maniac. GTFO you have not any clue what you post about. You are a fucking lunatic. GTFO.

So that would make me a NWO whore then. This is all so RIDICULOUS. You are borderline insane.

Well my Papa was at our Embassy in London for a year this was when I was 14-15 years in age and I was send into a girls school named Roedean see below link to and my English improve very much and then also later near the end of my main University Degree at home I go to Oxford I did a 6 month thing at Oxford University, Balliol College there and it improve more and also I participate in their Oxford University Debate Society. It's not as good over the phone, I am told to talk slower but in writing word I think it is okay. Of course before ALL of this I had a Nanny who was from Glasgow, Scotland and my kidlets now also have a Nanny who is from Aberdeen, Scotland!

Roedean School:

View attachment 328967

View attachment 328980

The problem with Baron is he pops up once every 2-3 months and his English doesn't improve.

I work mostly
The masses will stand in line to get pumped with a vaccine that tracks their every move and controls their currency, medical records etc.

It would be fine if 'masses' can get buried in mass graves after one or two years.

I WORK for and WITH Sebastian Kurz so if he is NWO(which he is not)this make me also NWO(which I am not) I do not intend to kill you Baron, but your constant Conspiracy Theory TESTS me with someone like you :smoke:

OK

4. Why politicians blackmail former free societies and push the Vaccine of Gates?

It looks like the most important point is 99% of humans MUST allow to inject themselves by the 'vaccine' of an Epstein's friend.Right?

4. Why politicians blackmail former free societies and push the Vaccine of Gates?"

II. We have IGNORED Bill Gates and WHO.( Bill Gates cares a f... about your 'ignore')
III. We have start to reopen after our 4 week lockdown, there is no insanity from our situation we take appropriate measures at the time and we feel confident we were correct and now we start to reopen.( You guys had brutally rapped the country, no one will believe you f.... idiots)
IV. We have not been blackmailed by anyone, we are not pushing the Bill Gates vaccine I already posted about how we have set up our new group of Smart Nations who TOGETHER this WEEK begin to develop a COVID-19 vaccine.( Do you have millions of soldiers to enforce your 'vaccine'? More and more people understand you want simple kill them)

Actually, Bill "Scumbag" Gates cares very much that we know he's a scumbag because he can't get an audience with Trump.

If a zionist has some troubles with another zionist ( Trump ) what can be changed?

Who is bad?
Mankind or Jews?
Putin is a Jew, Merkel is a Jew, Bill Gates is a Jew, Macron is a Jew, NWO is Jewish, they all are going now to kill our countries.
F.....

Tell me why The Jews were kicked out after you study some history and discover what jealousy can do to a nation.

Wherever we go, after about 3 generations, the non-Jews appoint one or more Jews to bring in prosperity.
When the prosperity comes, dregs such as yourself demand that the Jews be expelled.

I don't need to be upset with your ignorance or anger because I know the truth eats you up alive.

109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

YEAR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .PLACE

250 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Carthage
415 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alexandria
554 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Clermont (France)
561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Uzès (France)
612 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Spain
642 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Empire
855 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
876 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sens
1012 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1276 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Upper Bavaria
1290 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - England
1306 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1322 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France (again)
1348 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Switzerland
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hielbronn (Germany)
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Saxony
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1360 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1370 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Belgium
1380 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1388 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1420 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lyons
1421 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Fribourg
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Zurich
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cologne
1432 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Savoy
1438 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1439 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Augsburg
1442 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1444 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1446 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Breslau
1454 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1462 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1483 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1484 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1485 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vincenza (Italy)
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Spain
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
1495 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Portugal
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nuremberg
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Navarre
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenberg
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prussia
1514 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1515 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1519 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Regensburg
1533 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1541 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1542 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague & Bohemia
1550 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1551 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1555 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Pesaro
1557 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1559 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1567 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1569 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Papal States
1571 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1593 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg, Austria
1597 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cremona, Pavia & Lodi
1614 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Frankfort
1615 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Worms
1619 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kiev
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ukraine
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Poland
1649 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hamburg
1654 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1656 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Oran (North Africa)
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1670 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1712 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sandomir
1727 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1738 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurtemburg
1740 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague, Bohemia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Livonia
1745 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moravia
1753 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kovad (Lithuania)
1761 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bordeaux
1772 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Deported to the Pale of Settlement (Poland/Russia)
1775 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1789 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alsace
1804 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages in Russia
1808 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages & Countrysides (Russia)
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lbeck & Bremen
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Franconia, Swabia & Bavaria
1820 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bremen
1843 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russian Border Austria & Prussia
1862 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Areas in the U.S. under General Grant's Jurisdiction[1]
1866 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Galatz, Romania
1880s - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1891 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moscow
1919 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria (foreign born Jews)
1938-45 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nazi Controlled Areas
1948 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Arab Countries

..They know they can be sued for their crimes and lies against humanity therefore they will never give freedom back until they kill you by so-called 'vaccine'.

So, why is this thread in 'conspiracy theories'... it's a current event I think..

:coffee:

because the mods here consider facts as conspiracy theories and move threads like these here anyways.

View attachment 328791

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

Roedean School:

View attachment 328967

View attachment 328980

I work mostly

OK

Who is bad?
Mankind or Jews?
F.....

109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

YEAR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .PLACE

250 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Carthage
415 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alexandria
554 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Clermont (France)
561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Uzès (France)
612 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Spain
642 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Empire
855 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
876 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sens
1012 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1276 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Upper Bavaria
1290 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - England
1306 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1322 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France (again)
1348 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Switzerland
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hielbronn (Germany)
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Saxony
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1360 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1370 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Belgium
1380 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1388 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1420 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lyons
1421 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Fribourg
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Zurich
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cologne
1432 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Savoy
1438 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1439 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Augsburg
1442 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1444 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1446 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Breslau
1454 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1462 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1483 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1484 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1485 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vincenza (Italy)
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Spain
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
1495 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Portugal
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nuremberg
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Navarre
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenberg
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prussia
1514 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1515 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1519 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Regensburg
1533 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1541 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1542 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague & Bohemia
1550 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1551 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1555 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Pesaro
1557 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1559 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1567 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1569 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Papal States
1571 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1593 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg, Austria
1597 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cremona, Pavia & Lodi
1614 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Frankfort
1615 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Worms
1619 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kiev
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ukraine
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Poland
1649 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hamburg
1654 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1656 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Oran (North Africa)
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1670 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1712 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sandomir
1727 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1738 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurtemburg
1740 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague, Bohemia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Livonia
1745 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moravia
1753 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kovad (Lithuania)
1761 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bordeaux
1772 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Deported to the Pale of Settlement (Poland/Russia)
1775 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1789 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alsace
1804 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages in Russia
1808 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages & Countrysides (Russia)
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lbeck & Bremen
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Franconia, Swabia & Bavaria
1820 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bremen
1843 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russian Border Austria & Prussia
1862 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Areas in the U.S. under General Grant's Jurisdiction[1]
1866 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Galatz, Romania
1880s - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1891 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moscow
1919 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria (foreign born Jews)
1938-45 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nazi Controlled Areas
1948 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Arab Countries

Why were they expelled?

Forum List

Back