The point of no return is already passed. The industry will die, politicians will kill you by Bill Gates's 'vaccine'

View attachment 328837

Dont take any vaccine for kung flu .....produced anywhere

If we develop our own COVID-19 vaccine and I told you that I had taken it along with my family and the entire Government would you then take our developed COVID-19 vaccine that would have ZERO involve from Bill Gates?
Bill Gates is Adolf Hitler & Josef Stalin combined.
He has experimental drugs injected into Africans and Indians since 1999.
I'm amazed he's never been prosecuted by any international court.

The man is not even a college graduate. How we he come up with such BS?

fau.jpg

He doesn't control anything you pathetic POS!
If not for Trump, Bill Gates would have Congress at his beck and call.
Few noticed but Trump's speeches pushed the point that the Tech Billionaires were responsible for the layoffs of millions of Americans and they would not be welcome in his White House.
Gates, along with Zuckerberg, Ellison and the other Tech scumbags, has repeatedly tried to gain access to Trump and Trump keeps telling him to fuck off.

Politicians have already destroyed industries and transformed more as 50% humans in psychopaths wearing insane muzzles.
They know they can be sued for their crimes and lies against humanity therefore they will never give freedom back until they kill you by so-called 'vaccine'.

We are now developing our OWN Covid-19 vaccine. We have formed a Smart Group. Who is NOT allowed to join our new Smart Group: Germany, France, the British, China or America. We do not trust the intentions of these nations - Boris we LOVE, Trump we LOVE but we do not in general trust Britain or America they are full-on Globalist and also have hostile MSM.

On April 22 we formed a new group a Smart Group that include our nation equal 10 nations the other nations we invite to join our Smart Group are Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore, together our COMBINED Scientists this week are to begin working on are OWN vaccine for COVID-19. We have also now this for two weeks been in stage one of the reopening of this nation, stage two to begin next we also announce that July 2 and July 3 we are holding the Austrian Grand Prix after having discussions with Formula1 regarding this, yes the peoples have to go outside with the mask but they CAN now go out this including parks and soon we reopen schools.

^^^^ This below I Screen Shot because to read you have to WhiteList without Ads. Not mention in below article that Hungary and Norway are now in our new Smart Group, Hungary and Norway join Sunday yesterday.

Also our COMBINED Government lawyers this is the COMBINED Government lawyers of our nation, Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore will be working TOGETHER for when as SOON as we COMBINED together develop a vaccine for COVID-19 we IMMEDIATELY Patent it to ONLY our respective nations AND put into LAW that this is the ONLY vaccine that we will be using and there will be wording in there that in some way will BAN ANY vaccine developed involving The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation being FORCED to over ride OUR vaccine.

Combined we do not trust Bill Gates or WHO and combined we also have in common that we ALL IGNORED ALL advice from WHO and because of we all succeding in limiting the COVID-19 situations in our respective nations. We thank our fellow Governments of Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore for joining our Smart Group and look forward to working with them on these exciting Combined Projects.

The below from April 26 but they obvious print it early and so Hungary and Norway who join our new Smart Group at approx 22.00PM and 23.00PM Sunday yesterday not in time for the below article:

View attachment 328791

^^^^ This is my overall Boss our Chancellor Sebastian Kurz he is aged 33 years in age. As I comment it is now our law that peoples must wear a mask, above Sebastian is wearing a mask and today all of us in the Ministry of Interior wearing masks, having to wear a mask is not a sign of anything sinister it is logical policy during this time.

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

The entirely Corona panic is a lie.

NWO like Merkel, Putin, Kurz, Macron & Co wants to kill you by the 'vaccine'

"NWO like Merkel, Putin, Kurz, Macron & Co wants to kill you by the 'vaccine'"

I WORK for Sebastian Kurz you TOTAL maniac. GTFO you have not any clue what you post about. You are a fucking lunatic. GTFO.

Your Kurz is a NWO whore like most of western politicians!

So that would make me a NWO whore then. This is all so RIDICULOUS. You are borderline insane.

Why is your English English and his English is rubbish?

Well my Papa was at our Embassy in London for a year this was when I was 14-15 years in age and I was send into a girls school named Roedean see below link to and my English improve very much and then also later near the end of my main University Degree at home I go to Oxford I did a 6 month thing at Oxford University, Balliol College there and it improve more and also I participate in their Oxford University Debate Society. It's not as good over the phone, I am told to talk slower but in writing word I think it is okay. Of course before ALL of this I had a Nanny who was from Glasgow, Scotland and my kidlets now also have a Nanny who is from Aberdeen, Scotland!

Roedean School:

View attachment 328967

Balliol College, Oxford University:

View attachment 328980

The problem with Baron is he pops up once every 2-3 months and his English doesn't improve.
You've always had excellent command of English.

Politicians have already destroyed industries and transformed more as 50% humans in psychopaths wearing insane muzzles.
They know they can be sued for their crimes and lies against humanity therefore they will never give freedom back until they kill you by so-called 'vaccine'.

We are now developing our OWN Covid-19 vaccine. We have formed a Smart Group. Who is NOT allowed to join our new Smart Group: Germany, France, the British, China or America. We do not trust the intentions of these nations - Boris we LOVE, Trump we LOVE but we do not in general trust Britain or America they are full-on Globalist and also have hostile MSM.

On April 22 we formed a new group a Smart Group that include our nation equal 10 nations the other nations we invite to join our Smart Group are Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore, together our COMBINED Scientists this week are to begin working on are OWN vaccine for COVID-19. We have also now this for two weeks been in stage one of the reopening of this nation, stage two to begin next we also announce that July 2 and July 3 we are holding the Austrian Grand Prix after having discussions with Formula1 regarding this, yes the peoples have to go outside with the mask but they CAN now go out this including parks and soon we reopen schools.

^^^^ This below I Screen Shot because to read you have to WhiteList without Ads. Not mention in below article that Hungary and Norway are now in our new Smart Group, Hungary and Norway join Sunday yesterday.

Also our COMBINED Government lawyers this is the COMBINED Government lawyers of our nation, Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore will be working TOGETHER for when as SOON as we COMBINED together develop a vaccine for COVID-19 we IMMEDIATELY Patent it to ONLY our respective nations AND put into LAW that this is the ONLY vaccine that we will be using and there will be wording in there that in some way will BAN ANY vaccine developed involving The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation being FORCED to over ride OUR vaccine.

Combined we do not trust Bill Gates or WHO and combined we also have in common that we ALL IGNORED ALL advice from WHO and because of we all succeding in limiting the COVID-19 situations in our respective nations. We thank our fellow Governments of Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore for joining our Smart Group and look forward to working with them on these exciting Combined Projects.

The below from April 26 but they obvious print it early and so Hungary and Norway who join our new Smart Group at approx 22.00PM and 23.00PM Sunday yesterday not in time for the below article:

View attachment 328791

^^^^ This is my overall Boss our Chancellor Sebastian Kurz he is aged 33 years in age. As I comment it is now our law that peoples must wear a mask, above Sebastian is wearing a mask and today all of us in the Ministry of Interior wearing masks, having to wear a mask is not a sign of anything sinister it is logical policy during this time.

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

I WORK for Sebastian Kurz you TOTAL maniac. GTFO you have not any clue what you post about. You are a fucking lunatic. GTFO.

So that would make me a NWO whore then. This is all so RIDICULOUS. You are borderline insane.

Well my Papa was at our Embassy in London for a year this was when I was 14-15 years in age and I was send into a girls school named Roedean see below link to and my English improve very much and then also later near the end of my main University Degree at home I go to Oxford I did a 6 month thing at Oxford University, Balliol College there and it improve more and also I participate in their Oxford University Debate Society. It's not as good over the phone, I am told to talk slower but in writing word I think it is okay. Of course before ALL of this I had a Nanny who was from Glasgow, Scotland and my kidlets now also have a Nanny who is from Aberdeen, Scotland!

Roedean School:

View attachment 328967

View attachment 328980

Don't feel bad about being asked to speak slower, I ask my wife and daughter all the time to slow down.

The masses will stand in line to get pumped with a vaccine that tracks their every move and controls their currency, medical records etc.

It would be fine if 'masses' can get buried in mass graves after one or two years.
If somebody still exists who can bury them

mass-burial-of-bosniaks-bosnian-muslim-everett.jpg

Do you get some type of perverted thrill from posting this type of thing?

It is the sad Truth, and your Kurz with his NWO gang will do it.
The Covid-19 is a Fake, NWO will kill us.

I WORK for and WITH Sebastian Kurz so if he is NWO(which he is not)this make me also NWO(which I am not) I do not intend to kill you Baron, but your constant Conspiracy Theory TESTS me with someone like you :smoke:

View attachment 328791

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

Roedean School:

View attachment 328967

View attachment 328980

The problem with Baron is he pops up once every 2-3 months and his English doesn't improve.

I do try very hard because I am afraid if I do not try that I will appear stupid, so I am always attempting to get more advanced and to always use the correct words, at Roedean I got to know spellings for some words eg. favourite, colour etc

View attachment 328837

If we develop our own COVID-19 vaccine and I told you that I had taken it along with my family and the entire Government would you then take our developed COVID-19 vaccine that would have ZERO involve from Bill Gates?

He learned well from his father to steal everything in sight.
He became a celebrity at the sole moment in history that mankind was cheering for a nerd.

You didn't answer my comment. Try again please!

View attachment 328791

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

Roedean School:

View attachment 328967

View attachment 328980

I do try very hard because I am afraid if I do not try that I will appear stupid, so I am always attempting to get more advanced and to always use the correct words, at Roedean I got to know spellings for some words eg. favourite, colour etc

I speak face to face very deliberately because most people I have discussions with are idiots.
It's beautiful when I deflate their idiocy before they can get one word out.

View attachment 328837

fau.jpg

If not for Trump, Bill Gates would have Congress at his beck and call.
Few noticed but Trump's speeches pushed the point that the Tech Billionaires were responsible for the layoffs of millions of Americans and they would not be welcome in his White House.
Gates, along with Zuckerberg, Ellison and the other Tech scumbags, has repeatedly tried to gain access to Trump and Trump keeps telling him to fuck off.

Again. who the fuck cares?

View attachment 328837

He learned well from his father to steal everything in sight.
He became a celebrity at the sole moment in history that mankind was cheering for a nerd.

You didn't answer my comment. Try again please!
"The man is not even a college graduate. How we he come up with such BS"?
Were you referring to Gates or Baron?

View attachment 328837

fau.jpg

You have to now be careful because according to Baron I am in the NWO because I work for Sebastian Kurz who also is in the NWO and soon we will have THE VACCINE :smoke: :omg:

View attachment 328791

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

Roedean School:

View attachment 328967

View attachment 328980

I work mostly
The masses will stand in line to get pumped with a vaccine that tracks their every move and controls their currency, medical records etc.

It would be fine if 'masses' can get buried in mass graves after one or two years.

I WORK for and WITH Sebastian Kurz so if he is NWO(which he is not)this make me also NWO(which I am not) I do not intend to kill you Baron, but your constant Conspiracy Theory TESTS me with someone like you :smoke:

OK

Can you explain following?

1. Why politicians deliberately destroy the World Economy?
2. Why only the opinion of Bill Gates matters?
3. Why most of virologists and epidemiologists condemn insanity around Covid-19 'pandemic'?But no politician wants to hear them.
4. Why politicians blackmail former free societies and push the Vaccine of Gates?

It looks like the most important point is 99% of humans MUST allow to inject themselves by the 'vaccine' of an Epstein's friend.Right?

View attachment 328837

fau.jpg

You have to now be careful because according to Baron I am in the NWO because I work for Sebastian Kurz who also is in the NWO and soon we will have THE VACCINE :smoke: :omg:
Baron is mentally ill.

View attachment 328791

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

Roedean School:

View attachment 328967

View attachment 328980

I work mostly

OK

Can you explain following?

1. Why politicians deliberately destroy the World Economy?
2. Why only the opinion of Bill Gates matters?
3. Why most of virologists and epidemiologists condemn insanity around Covid-19 'pandemic'?But no politician wants to hear them.
4. Why politicians blackmail former free societies and push the Vaccine of Gates?

It looks like the most important point is 99% of humans MUST allow to inject themselves by the 'vaccine' of an Epstein's friend.Right?

Now I can not explain this because the time is 23.55PM and I have to go to the bed to be at my office in our Ministry of Interior for approx 05.00AM. I will give explaination to your above post from my office when I have the time.

View attachment 328837

fau.jpg

Baron is mentally ill.

This I have also been thinking he is, his posts beyond-Conspiracy Theory and into something else.

View attachment 328837

fau.jpg

Baron is mentally ill.

LOL

Europa has already begun to lock Corona dissents in psychic wards.

By the way: How we can detect a left ( liberal, Bill Gates admirer etc ) ?
He begins immediately condemn and insult you in case of the lack of arguments.

Source:

51ZZZS14VJL._SX309_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

View attachment 328837

fau.jpg

Baron is mentally ill.

This I have also been thinking he is, his posts beyond-Conspiracy Theory and into something else.
The Admiral, in general, is quite normal.
I think he may have misinterpreted a post or truly doesn't realize how dangerous Gates is.

View attachment 328837

fau.jpg

Baron is mentally ill.

LOL

Europa has already begun to lock in psychic ward Corona dissents.

Source:

If you supply me with a list of Gates admirers, I will send them your posts.
That should drive them into their graves.

View attachment 328837

fau.jpg

Baron is mentally ill.

The technique to deflate an idiot is to picture a flowchart in your mind.
If the boxes don't connect and you say it anyway, you're a Liberal.

View attachment 328837

fau.jpg

Baron is mentally ill.

LOL

Europa has already begun to lock in psychic ward Corona dissents.

Source:

If you supply me with a list of Gates admirers, I will send them your posts.
That should drive them into their graves.

They all are alive and well.
Here some excerpt.
Coincidentally the List is similar to the that of Epstein's island visitors

EDAEKmGX4AE-Tbi.jpg

View attachment 328837

fau.jpg

Baron is mentally ill.

The technique to deflate an idiot is to picture a flowchart in your mind.
If the boxes don't connect and you say it anyway, you're a Liberal.

To discuss with you is like playing chess with a pigeon:

sull-gazing-com-arguing-with-idiots-is-like-playing-chess-with-a-19898881.png

Forum List

Back