The point of no return is already passed. The industry will die, politicians will kill you by Bill Gates's 'vaccine'

WATCH: BILL GATES AND ELLEN DISCUSS VACCINATING ‘7 BILLION HEALTHY PEOPLE’ IN ORDER TO ‘RETURN TO NORMAL’ - PHILLIP SCHNEIDER

------------

While millions of Americans suddenly find themselves jobless and broke, Bill and Melinda Gates just purchased a $43 million dollar home near San Diego, California, along with an $18 million dollar house in Santa Fe. When he’s not buying extra mansions, Gates is busy appearing on national media discussing his solution to the pandemic.

----------------------------------------------------------

The proof , the warnings, all right in plain view the WHO are criminal fks.
and the globe is waking uup to that TRUTH!!

This gang wants to kill more as 99% of humanity

Politicians have already destroyed industries and transformed more as 50% humans in psychopaths wearing insane muzzles.
They know they can be sued for their crimes and lies against humanity therefore they will never give freedom back until they kill you by so-called 'vaccine'.

We are now developing our OWN Covid-19 vaccine. We have formed a Smart Group. Who is NOT allowed to join our new Smart Group: Germany, France, the British, China or America. We do not trust the intentions of these nations - Boris we LOVE, Trump we LOVE but we do not in general trust Britain or America they are full-on Globalist and also have hostile MSM.

On April 22 we formed a new group a Smart Group that include our nation equal 10 nations the other nations we invite to join our Smart Group are Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore, together our COMBINED Scientists this week are to begin working on are OWN vaccine for COVID-19. We have also now this for two weeks been in stage one of the reopening of this nation, stage two to begin next we also announce that July 2 and July 3 we are holding the Austrian Grand Prix after having discussions with Formula1 regarding this, yes the peoples have to go outside with the mask but they CAN now go out this including parks and soon we reopen schools.

^^^^ This below I Screen Shot because to read you have to WhiteList without Ads. Not mention in below article that Hungary and Norway are now in our new Smart Group, Hungary and Norway join Sunday yesterday.

Also our COMBINED Government lawyers this is the COMBINED Government lawyers of our nation, Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore will be working TOGETHER for when as SOON as we COMBINED together develop a vaccine for COVID-19 we IMMEDIATELY Patent it to ONLY our respective nations AND put into LAW that this is the ONLY vaccine that we will be using and there will be wording in there that in some way will BAN ANY vaccine developed involving The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation being FORCED to over ride OUR vaccine.

Combined we do not trust Bill Gates or WHO and combined we also have in common that we ALL IGNORED ALL advice from WHO and because of we all succeding in limiting the COVID-19 situations in our respective nations. We thank our fellow Governments of Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore for joining our Smart Group and look forward to working with them on these exciting Combined Projects.

The below from April 26 but they obvious print it early and so Hungary and Norway who join our new Smart Group at approx 22.00PM and 23.00PM Sunday yesterday not in time for the below article:

View attachment 328791

^^^^ This is my overall Boss our Chancellor Sebastian Kurz he is aged 33 years in age. As I comment it is now our law that peoples must wear a mask, above Sebastian is wearing a mask and today all of us in the Ministry of Interior wearing masks, having to wear a mask is not a sign of anything sinister it is logical policy during this time.

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

The entirely Corona panic is a lie.

NWO like Merkel, Putin, Kurz, Macron & Co wants to kill you by the 'vaccine'

"NWO like Merkel, Putin, Kurz, Macron & Co wants to kill you by the 'vaccine'"

I WORK for Sebastian Kurz you TOTAL maniac. GTFO you have not any clue what you post about. You are a fucking lunatic. GTFO.

Your Kurz is a NWO whore like most of western politicians!

Politicians have already destroyed industries and transformed more as 50% humans in psychopaths wearing insane muzzles.
They know they can be sued for their crimes and lies against humanity therefore they will never give freedom back until they kill you by so-called 'vaccine'.
Holy Super-fatalistic, Batman! :eek-52:

I thought I was a bad gloom-and-doomer until that OP!
No worries. Tomorrow he can easily change his mind and call Gates a savior of mankind.

Of course he will be cherishd as savior:
The earth from mankind.
By Satan

We are now developing our OWN Covid-19 vaccine. We have formed a Smart Group. Who is NOT allowed to join our new Smart Group: Germany, France, the British, China or America. We do not trust the intentions of these nations - Boris we LOVE, Trump we LOVE but we do not in general trust Britain or America they are full-on Globalist and also have hostile MSM.

On April 22 we formed a new group a Smart Group that include our nation equal 10 nations the other nations we invite to join our Smart Group are Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore, together our COMBINED Scientists this week are to begin working on are OWN vaccine for COVID-19. We have also now this for two weeks been in stage one of the reopening of this nation, stage two to begin next we also announce that July 2 and July 3 we are holding the Austrian Grand Prix after having discussions with Formula1 regarding this, yes the peoples have to go outside with the mask but they CAN now go out this including parks and soon we reopen schools.

^^^^ This below I Screen Shot because to read you have to WhiteList without Ads. Not mention in below article that Hungary and Norway are now in our new Smart Group, Hungary and Norway join Sunday yesterday.

Also our COMBINED Government lawyers this is the COMBINED Government lawyers of our nation, Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore will be working TOGETHER for when as SOON as we COMBINED together develop a vaccine for COVID-19 we IMMEDIATELY Patent it to ONLY our respective nations AND put into LAW that this is the ONLY vaccine that we will be using and there will be wording in there that in some way will BAN ANY vaccine developed involving The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation being FORCED to over ride OUR vaccine.

Combined we do not trust Bill Gates or WHO and combined we also have in common that we ALL IGNORED ALL advice from WHO and because of we all succeding in limiting the COVID-19 situations in our respective nations. We thank our fellow Governments of Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore for joining our Smart Group and look forward to working with them on these exciting Combined Projects.

The below from April 26 but they obvious print it early and so Hungary and Norway who join our new Smart Group at approx 22.00PM and 23.00PM Sunday yesterday not in time for the below article:

View attachment 328791

^^^^ This is my overall Boss our Chancellor Sebastian Kurz he is aged 33 years in age. As I comment it is now our law that peoples must wear a mask, above Sebastian is wearing a mask and today all of us in the Ministry of Interior wearing masks, having to wear a mask is not a sign of anything sinister it is logical policy during this time.

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

I WORK for Sebastian Kurz you TOTAL maniac. GTFO you have not any clue what you post about. You are a fucking lunatic. GTFO.

So that would make me a NWO whore then. This is all so RIDICULOUS. You are borderline insane.

The masses will stand in line to get pumped with a vaccine that tracks their every move and controls their currency, medical records etc.

Image removed

It would be fine if 'masses' can get buried in mass graves after one or two years.
If somebody still exists who can bury them
UOTE]

Do you get some type of perverted thrill from posting this type of thing?

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 328791

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

So that would make me a NWO whore then. This is all so RIDICULOUS. You are borderline insane.

Why is your English English and his English is rubbish?

View attachment 328791

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

Although I'm an US citizen English is my fifth language.
How many languages can you speak and write freely?

The masses will stand in line to get pumped with a vaccine that tracks their every move and controls their currency, medical records etc.

It would be fine if 'masses' can get buried in mass graves after one or two years.
If somebody still exists who can bury them

mass-burial-of-bosniaks-bosnian-muslim-everett.jpg

Do you get some type of perverted thrill from posting this type of thing?

It is the sad Truth, and your Kurz with his NWO gang will do it.
The Covid-19 is a Fake, NWO will kill us.

View attachment 328791

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

I speak 2 languages and both are the most used in their respective countries.
Your English sucks and the US spends about 100 Million a year on multi-language ass kissing.

View attachment 328791

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

Your English sucks and the US spends about 100 Million a year on multi-language ass kissing.

Your 'posts' sucks more

Here I go again...
If all of the assholes all over the world would have written off Billy/Mikrozhit ;his name would be un-recognizable.
You assholes payed him in too. You unknowingly voted for it. Go get supper at McDonalds and stop by Walmart for some TP. Assholes. When you get home::: Update to keep you "safe"
If you're unemployed/unemployable go to the recruiter and tell them you want to eliminate ______________.
MAGA

View attachment 328791

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

Your 'posts' sucks more

Your English sucks.
You can work on improving it.

View attachment 328837

Dont take any vaccine for kung flu .....produced anywhere

If we develop our own COVID-19 vaccine and I told you that I had taken it along with my family and the entire Government would you then take our developed COVID-19 vaccine that would have ZERO involve from Bill Gates?
Bill Gates is Adolf Hitler & Josef Stalin combined.
He has experimental drugs injected into Africans and Indians since 1999.
I'm amazed he's never been prosecuted by any international court.

The man is not even a college graduate. How we he come up with such BS?

View attachment 328837

If we develop our own COVID-19 vaccine and I told you that I had taken it along with my family and the entire Government would you then take our developed COVID-19 vaccine that would have ZERO involve from Bill Gates?

He learned well from his father to steal everything in sight.
He became a celebrity at the sole moment in history that mankind was cheering for a nerd.

View attachment 328837

fau.jpg

View attachment 328791

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

Borderline? He crossed that border a long time ago.

View attachment 328837

fau.jpg

He doesn't control anything you pathetic POS!

View attachment 328791

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

Borderline? He crossed that border a long time ago.

Do you have no arguments anymore, only insults?

View attachment 328791

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

Well my Papa was at our Embassy in London for a year this was when I was 14-15 years in age and I was send into a girls school named Roedean see below link to and my English improve very much and then also later near the end of my main University Degree at home I go to Oxford I did a 6 month thing at Oxford University, Balliol College there and it improve more and also I participate in their Oxford University Debate Society. It's not as good over the phone, I am told to talk slower but in writing word I think it is okay. Of course before ALL of this I had a Nanny who was from Glasgow, Scotland and my kidlets now also have a Nanny who is from Aberdeen, Scotland!

Roedean School:

1588023448361.png

Balliol College, Oxford University:

1588023804966.png

Forum List

Back