The point of no return is already passed. The industry will die, politicians will kill you by Bill Gates's 'vaccine'

WATCH: BILL GATES AND ELLEN DISCUSS VACCINATING ‘7 BILLION HEALTHY PEOPLE’ IN ORDER TO ‘RETURN TO NORMAL’ - PHILLIP SCHNEIDER

------------

While millions of Americans suddenly find themselves jobless and broke, Bill and Melinda Gates just purchased a $43 million dollar home near San Diego, California, along with an $18 million dollar house in Santa Fe. When he’s not buying extra mansions, Gates is busy appearing on national media discussing his solution to the pandemic.

----------------------------------------------------------

The proof , the warnings, all right in plain view the WHO are criminal fks.
and the globe is waking uup to that TRUTH!!

We are developing are OWN vaccine post # 4, we will NOT need any Bill Gates vaccine. Period. End of.

The creators are no safer than Billl Gates that's all I will say on that. Meaning Big Pharma sitll has to create it. make it etc.

Considering my family have been involved with eg. Bayer since the early 20th Century then NO, I would say that Bayer could mass produce a COVID-19 vaccine that had been develop and I can use my family connections to find EXACTLY WHAT is IN that vaccine. I know there has been some controversy about SOME Bayer things but with a vaccine that WE possibly would have then Bayer will put in the vaccine what they are told to and that would be 100% vaccine AGAINST COVID-19, if not well my family members would remove association from Bayer after more than 100 years and that is something that I think Werner Baumann would NOT want to occur.

BILL GATES is DEMONIC and SICK they FUND each other it is a pharmaceutical scam.

Israel is going after Gates.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Gates Foundation and WHO Labeled Unethical by Medical Experts
In 2012, Ramesh Shankar Mumbai, an author writing for the Pharmabiz website, reported that two medical experts from India had accused the Gates Foundation and WHO of being unethical.

In his report, Mumbai stated that Dr. Neetu Vashisht and Dr. Jacob Puliyel of the Department of Pediatrics at St. Stephens Hospital in Delhi, wrote the following information in their report in the April issue of Indian Journal of Medical Ethics.

“It was unethical for WHO and Bill Gates to flog this program when they knew 10 years back that it was never to succeed. Getting poor countries to expend their scarce resources on an impossible dream over the last 10 years was unethical.”

Pharmabiz.com reported that Dr. Vashisht and Dr. Puliyel had continued their report by stating:

“Another major ethical issue raised by the campaign is the failure to thoroughly investigate the increase in the incidence of non-polio acute flaccid paralysis (NPAFP) in areas where many doses of vaccine were used. NPAFP is clinically indistinguishable from polio paralysis but twice as deadly.”

Pharmabiz.com continued:

We do not trust the Bill Gates things, for one reason yes he had a Polio Vaccine and they give it in India as the above says and yes the vaccine give hundreds of thousands in India Polio.

There is NO law that ONLY the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation can produce vaccines and so now our new 10 nation Smart Group our combined Scientists will this week begin work on together developing a COVID-19 vaccine which we then will Patent as the ONLY vaccine to be used in our 10 nations.

UAghwsK6.jpeg

Dont take any vaccine for kung flu .....produced anywhere

View attachment 328837

If we develop our own COVID-19 vaccine and I told you that I had taken it along with my family and the entire Government would you then take our developed COVID-19 vaccine that would have ZERO involve from Bill Gates?

View attachment 328837

If we develop our own COVID-19 vaccine and I told you that I had taken it along with my family and the entire Government would you then take our developed COVID-19 vaccine that would have ZERO involve from Bill Gates?

I saw that ...I still ain't taking it especially one from Bayer to

Politicians have already destroyed industries and transformed more as 50% humans in psychopaths wearing insane muzzles.
They know they can be sued for their crimes and lies against humanity therefore they will never give freedom back until they kill you by so-called 'vaccine'.

We are now developing our OWN Covid-19 vaccine. We have formed a Smart Group. Who is NOT allowed to join our new Smart Group: Germany, France, the British, China or America. We do not trust the intentions of these nations - Boris we LOVE, Trump we LOVE but we do not in general trust Britain or America they are full-on Globalist and also have hostile MSM.

On April 22 we formed a new group a Smart Group that include our nation equal 10 nations the other nations we invite to join our Smart Group are Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore, together our COMBINED Scientists this week are to begin working on are OWN vaccine for COVID-19. We have also now this for two weeks been in stage one of the reopening of this nation, stage two to begin next we also announce that July 2 and July 3 we are holding the Austrian Grand Prix after having discussions with Formula1 regarding this, yes the peoples have to go outside with the mask but they CAN now go out this including parks and soon we reopen schools.

Israel?
LOL
Hate Israel?
Then stop using Windows and Intel Chips.

View attachment 328837

Bill Gates is Adolf Hitler & Josef Stalin combined.
He has experimental drugs injected into Africans and Indians since 1999.
I'm amazed he's never been prosecuted by any international court.

View attachment 328837

My family have been involved financially with Bayer since the early 20th Century, my family on Mama's side of this family, if I told you that we ALL had taken a COVID-19 vaccine developed by our 10 nation Smart Group that was then mass produced by Bayer would you then take this COVID-19 vaccine?

Listen my ENTIRE family and this ENTIRE Government are NOT going to commit suicide taking a vaccine that we do not trust and so if we say in approx perhaps August-September that our 10 nation Smart Group has the vaccine and Bayer now producing it would you take it if we make available to other nations outside our 10 nation Smart Group?

View attachment 328837

My family have been involved financially with Bayer since the early 20th Century, my family on Mama's side of this family, if I told you that we ALL had taken a COVID-19 vaccine developed by our 10 nation Smart Group that was then mass produced by Bayer would you then take this COVID-19 vaccine?

Listen my ENTIRE family and this ENTIRE Government are NOT going to commit suicide taking a vaccine that we do not trust and so if we say in approx perhaps August-September that our 10 nation Smart Group has the vaccine and Bayer now producing it would you take it if we make available to other nations outside our 10 nation Smart Group?

Nope. ....

What great about kung flu and trump...?

With one tweet the president got normies and other sleepy people talking about what goes into some vaccines

View attachment 328837

Yes I agree and I can tell you our new Smart Group agree, this is why we have put together this Smart Group we have in common:

We ALL IGNORED the advice from WHO.

We ALL do not trust ANYTHING with The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and their vaccines.

He has never been prosecuting because he has approx US Dollars 70-90 BILLIONS and so with that you can buy ANYONE and also I add the Scientists his Foundation fund they will SAY ANYTHING that HE wants them to say. EG:

X Scientist "I do not trust this vaccine."

Bill Gates "Here is US Dollars 200 MILLIONS I give to your Research Department"

X Scientist "Excellent"

X Scientist "I now DO trust this vaccine (as I have been given the Bribe of US Dollars 200 MILLIONS from Bill Gates)"

View attachment 328837

Nope. ....

What great about kung flu and trump...?

With one tweet the president got normies and other sleepy people talking about what goes into some vaccines

You ARE going to have to take a vaccine for COVID-19 or you will have to continue a reduction on what you can do in a social situation eg. not go into a bar, restaurant, cinema, big shopping place, sporting event. You will have a choice:

Our 10 nation Smart Group developed vaccine with ZERO finance from the below and when our combined Scientists develop it.

A vaccine produced with finance from The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

What about kung flu and Trump? I did not see this Tweet.

View attachment 328837

Yes I agree and I can tell you our new Smart Group agree, this is why we have put together this Smart Group we have in common:

We ALL do not trust ANYTHING with The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and their vaccines.

He has never been prosecuting because he has approx US Dollars 70-90 BILLIONS and so with that you can buy ANYONE and also I add the Scientists his Foundation fund they will SAY ANYTHING that HE wants them to say. EG:

X Scientist "Excellent"

X Scientist "I now DO trust this vaccine (as I have been given the Bribe of US Dollars 200 MILLIONS from Bill Gates)"
Thank God you're one of those intelligent people who realize that many in the the scientific community are for sale.

Politicians have already destroyed industries and transformed more as 50% humans in psychopaths wearing insane muzzles.
They know they can be sued for their crimes and lies against humanity therefore they will never give freedom back until they kill you by so-called 'vaccine'.

We are now developing our OWN Covid-19 vaccine. We have formed a Smart Group. Who is NOT allowed to join our new Smart Group: Germany, France, the British, China or America. We do not trust the intentions of these nations - Boris we LOVE, Trump we LOVE but we do not in general trust Britain or America they are full-on Globalist and also have hostile MSM.

On April 22 we formed a new group a Smart Group that include our nation equal 10 nations the other nations we invite to join our Smart Group are Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore, together our COMBINED Scientists this week are to begin working on are OWN vaccine for COVID-19. We have also now this for two weeks been in stage one of the reopening of this nation, stage two to begin next we also announce that July 2 and July 3 we are holding the Austrian Grand Prix after having discussions with Formula1 regarding this, yes the peoples have to go outside with the mask but they CAN now go out this including parks and soon we reopen schools.

Israel?
LOL
Hate Israel?

Bibi is our friend he is also Right-Wing Conservative, we have a working relationship with Likud, they have trouble in Israel with fanatical Leftists who are attempting to destroy Bibi in the EXACT way American Leftists have attempted to destroy The Donald.

1588015836923.png

1588015855758.png

Notice how the Israel Leftist MSM refer to this as a Conspiracy Theory, where have we heard THAT before? Oh yes, that's right....

1588015907523.png

Bibi WON the election the Israeli Leftists will NOT accept this, where have we heard THAT before? Oh yes, that's right....

1588016055589.png

Israel?
LOL
Hate Israel?

Bibi is our friend, we work have a working relationship with Likud, they have trouble in Israel with fanatical Leftists who are attempting to destroy Bibi is the EXACT way American Leftists have attempted to destroy The Donald.

View attachment 328855
View attachment 328858

Notice how the Israel Leftist MSM refer to this as a Conspiracy Theory, where have we heard THAT before? Oh yes, that's right....

View attachment 328859

Bibi WON the election the Israeli Leftists will NOT accept this, where have we heard THAT before? Oh yes, that's right....

View attachment 328862
Black & White will help the Muslims conquer Europe.
They are pure trash.

View attachment 328837

X Scientist "Excellent"

Thank God you're one of those intelligent people who realize that many in the the scientific community are for sale.

I would say that 80% in the scientific community across the world are for sale, they can be convinced to say ANYTHING anyone WANTS them to say when they are presented with a gift of eg 100 Millions or 200 Millions, some of them have gifts of 1 Billions we see all this corruption especially with the Climate Scientists, you know they were saying 25 years ago that by now ALL the Polar Bears would not exist anymore for example, they have been saying for 25 years that there is only 10 years left to Save The Planet, they were saying the SAME crap in the late 1990s that they say now because they are PAID to say this crap by Special Interest groups and maniacs like Ted Turner and Bill Gates who BOTH I add are FANATICAL about Depopulating the planet by reducing the World Population down to under 1 billion peoples and so HOW can you do THAT unless you are going to give BILLIONS and BILLIONS of humans something that is basically going to stop them being on the planet? You cannot reduce the World Population to the level Ted Turner and Bill Gates WANT unless effectively you do a Genocide, unless you kill them of course Bill Gates father WAS on the Board of Baby Murdering Organisation Planned Parenthood formed by those Radical Feminist ugly Communist bitches Margaret Sanger and her sister Ethel Byrne and Fania Mindell.

Margaret Sanger - Wikipedia

View attachment 328837

X Scientist "Excellent"

I would say that 80% in the scientific community across the world are for sale, they can be convinced to say ANYTHING anyone WANTS them to say when they are presented with a gift of eg 100 Millions or 200 Millions, some of them have gifts of 1 Billions we see all this corruption especially with the Climate Scientists, you know they were saying 25 years ago that by now ALL the Polar Bears would not exist anymore for example, they have been saying for 25 years that there is only 10 years left to Save The Planet, they were saying the SAME crap in the late 1990s that they say now because they are PAID to say this crap by Special Interest groups and maniacs like Ted Turner and Bill Gates who BOTH I add are FANATICAL about Depopulating the planet by reducing the World Population down to under 1 billion peoples and so HOW can you do THAT unless you are going to give BILLIONS and BILLIONS of humans something that is basically going to stop them being on the planet? You cannot reduce the World Population to the level Ted Turner and Bill Gates WANT unless effectively you do a Genocide, unless you kill them of course Bill Gates father WAS on the Board of Baby Murdering Organisation Planned Parenthood formed by those Radical Feminist ugly Communist bitches Margaret Sanger and her sister Ethel Byrne and Fania Mindell.

Margaret Sanger - Wikipedia

I occasionally find myself having to divert some MDs from where they are taking a discussion in order to make them realize that their "intentions", not their "skills", are skewed by their donors.

Israel?
LOL
Hate Israel?

Bibi is our friend, we work have a working relationship with Likud, they have trouble in Israel with fanatical Leftists who are attempting to destroy Bibi is the EXACT way American Leftists have attempted to destroy The Donald.

View attachment 328855
View attachment 328858

View attachment 328859

View attachment 328862
They are pure trash.

What is Black and White?

Well the Muslims will not conquer this Continent, look how easy EVERY nation has even put THEM in the Total Lockdown. Perhaps in some nations a few are breaking curfew but 98% of them are NOT.

Israel?
LOL
Hate Israel?

View attachment 328855
View attachment 328858

View attachment 328859

View attachment 328862
They are pure trash.

What is Black and White?

Well the Muslims will not conquer this Continent, look how easy EVERY nation has even put THEM in the Total Lockdown. Perhaps in some nations a few are breaking curfew but 98% of them are NOT.
I apologize, that was Blue & White!!!!!!!!!!!!

Israel?
LOL
Hate Israel?

View attachment 328855
View attachment 328858

View attachment 328859

View attachment 328862
They are pure trash.

What is Black and White?

Black & White!
You see what the Liberals are doing to me?

Israel?
LOL
Hate Israel?

View attachment 328855
View attachment 328858

View attachment 328859

View attachment 328862
They are pure trash.

Yes Blue and White would, yes they are pure trash.

View attachment 328837

X Scientist "Excellent"

It's all out there it's not like they do this in secret, they are very open about it, so many though have head in the sand and refuse to read about what happens.

Forum List

Back