The point of no return is already passed. The industry will die, politicians will kill you by Bill Gates's 'vaccine'

View attachment 328837

Dont take any vaccine for kung flu .....produced anywhere

If we develop our own COVID-19 vaccine and I told you that I had taken it along with my family and the entire Government would you then take our developed COVID-19 vaccine that would have ZERO involve from Bill Gates?
Bill Gates is Adolf Hitler & Josef Stalin combined.
He has experimental drugs injected into Africans and Indians since 1999.
I'm amazed he's never been prosecuted by any international court.

The man is not even a college graduate. How we he come up with such BS?

fau.jpg

He doesn't control anything you pathetic POS!

You have to now be careful because according to Baron I am in the NWO because I work for Sebastian Kurz who also is in the NWO and soon we will have THE VACCINE :smoke: :omg:
Baron is mentally ill.

LOL

Europa has already begun to lock in psychic ward Corona dissents.

By the way: How we can detect a left ( liberal, Bill Gates admirer etc ) ?
He begins immediately condemn and insult you in case of the lack of arguments.

Source:

51ZZZS14VJL._SX309_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
If you supply me with a list of Gates admirers, I will send them your posts.
That should drive them into their graves.

They all are alive and well.
Here some excerpt.
Coincidentally the List is similar to the that of Epstein's island visitors

EDAEKmGX4AE-Tbi.jpg
Thanks!
The Globalists who love cheap Hispanic, Indian and Chinese slave labor.
By the way, entertainers are very useful...not!

View attachment 328837

If we develop our own COVID-19 vaccine and I told you that I had taken it along with my family and the entire Government would you then take our developed COVID-19 vaccine that would have ZERO involve from Bill Gates?

fau.jpg

He doesn't control anything you pathetic POS!

You have to now be careful because according to Baron I am in the NWO because I work for Sebastian Kurz who also is in the NWO and soon we will have THE VACCINE :smoke: :omg:
Baron is mentally ill.

This I have also been thinking he is, his posts beyond-Conspiracy Theory and into something else.
The technique to deflate an idiot is to picture a flowchart in your mind.
If the boxes don't connect and you say it anyway, you're a Liberal.

To discuss with you is like playing chess with a pigeon:

sull-gazing-com-arguing-with-idiots-is-like-playing-chess-with-a-19898881.png
Look ma! An unoriginal meme!
I would tell you that you could do better but I know you can't.

View attachment 328837

He learned well from his father to steal everything in sight.
He became a celebrity at the sole moment in history that mankind was cheering for a nerd.

You didn't answer my comment. Try again please!
"The man is not even a college graduate. How we he come up with such BS"?
Were you referring to Gates or Baron?

Either one.

View attachment 328837

He became a celebrity at the sole moment in history that mankind was cheering for a nerd.

Either one.
You truly don't realize how dangerous Gates is.

View attachment 328837

Either one.

I would be more fearful of the idiocy that you and these other conspiracy theory nuts are generating.

Just out on this moronic loser....

Anyone defending the Bill Gates/WHO global vaccine program needs to explain this study: Mogensen et al 2017. Prior to 2017, neither HHS nor WHO ever performed the kind of vaccinated/unvaccinated (or placebo) study necessary to ascertain if the DTP vaccine actually yields beneficial health outcomes. The DTP vaccine was discontinued in the US and western nations in the 1990s following thousands of reports of death and brain damage.

View attachment 328837

Either one.

I would be more fearful of the idiocy that you and these other conspiracy theory nuts are generating.
I guess you have no idea that Gates spends 99% of his time walking the halls of Congress.
For me his worst influence is not wanting border enforcement, wanting as much off-shoring as possible and inundating our shores with business visas.
And he succeeded which is why Trump won.

Just out on this moronic loser....

Anyone defending the Bill Gates/WHO global vaccine program needs to explain this study: Mogensen et al 2017. Prior to 2017, neither HHS nor WHO ever performed the kind of vaccinated/unvaccinated (or placebo) study necessary to ascertain if the DTP vaccine actually yields beneficial health outcomes. The DTP vaccine was discontinued in the US and western nations in the 1990s following thousands of reports of death and brain damage.

This is MEDICAL TYRANNY FOOLS & most refuse to believe it and won't bother listening to it. Man oh man if you only only took time I don't care if JOHN HOPKINS TELLS YOU PPL THIS SHIT IS GOOD NO IT IS NOT THEY GET PAY OFF GAWD DAM IT !!!!!!

Anybody makingn drugs GET PAY OFFS KICK BACKS etc............ THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR HELTH IT IS A GAWD DAM REVOLVING DOOR OF MONEY MAKING........

The White House Covid-19 response team is made up of Big Pharma and Bill Gates operatives

View attachment 328837

Either one.

I guess you have no idea that Gates spends 99% of his time walking the halls of Congress.
For me his worst influence is not wanting border enforcement, wanting as much off-shoring as possible and inundating our shores with business visas.
And he succeeded which is why Trump won.

I am sure you have a link to this, since Bill Gates lives in the Seattle area. BTW, your last sentence contradicts everything you are claiming.

Politicians have already destroyed industries and transformed more as 50% humans in psychopaths wearing insane muzzles.
They know they can be sued for their crimes and lies against humanity therefore they will never give freedom back until they kill you by so-called 'vaccine'.

We are now developing our OWN Covid-19 vaccine. We have formed a Smart Group. Who is NOT allowed to join our new Smart Group: Germany, France, the British, China or America. We do not trust the intentions of these nations - Boris we LOVE, Trump we LOVE but we do not in general trust Britain or America they are full-on Globalist and also have hostile MSM.

On April 22 we formed a new group a Smart Group that include our nation equal 10 nations the other nations we invite to join our Smart Group are Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore, together our COMBINED Scientists this week are to begin working on are OWN vaccine for COVID-19. We have also now this for two weeks been in stage one of the reopening of this nation, stage two to begin next we also announce that July 2 and July 3 we are holding the Austrian Grand Prix after having discussions with Formula1 regarding this, yes the peoples have to go outside with the mask but they CAN now go out this including parks and soon we reopen schools.

^^^^ Below Screen Shot from my above post to illustrate what I now post below re. our Grand Prix taking place:

1588046466605.png

The time now 06.10AM and in my office so this is fast post because then I have to get to work with my Team on the Red Bull thing I now describe. Okay so the intention after during many discussions between this Government, Red Bull and Formula1 peoples is that we intend to have the Austrian Grand Prix at Spielberg this to begin on July 2 this is for the practice racing that they have before the actual race the actual first race to occur July 5 and then a second race to occur July 12, at this moment I ONLY know all about the July 2-July 5 situation but hope today to be told by Red Bull about the July 12 situation which has already been approve personally by Sebastian.

Red Bull is of course ours:

So today this morning I and my Number II in our Team we going to personally meet with the Red Bull peoples, we will travel to them in a helicopter, EVERYONE will wear masks and we will conduct everything at a safe distance from each other. Keep in mind I know ZERO about Grand Prix Formula 1 it's never been a sport that I've been interested in, to me it's just autos going round and round the same circuit for 26 laps and then someone wins, it's to repetitive for me BUT this holding the Austrian Grand Prix is going to be a MASSIVE psychological boost to the nation, for our peoples to see something familar again on the television and so I'm full-on getting involved to assist to make certain this WILL take place in July. We ALSO hope as this will be on the television across the entire Continent we also hope this give a psychological boost to ALL the European peoples to show them that this the FIRST sporting event to reopen to give them hope that we CAN get to the other side and that the lockdowns THEY are still in will NOT last forever.

Also we will be visiting the Red Bull Ring at Spielberg, this is the Austrian Grand Prix circuit this in the pictures below, Wien to Spielberg 2 hours 2 minutes in an auto I am told in helicopter it is 50 minutes:

1588046935477.png

1588046991555.png

How EVERYONE should now know this is ON, that we ALL this in this Government and in Red Bull and in Formula1 are DETERMINED 100% that our Grand Prix WILL happen, how everyone should know this I produce the below article from the Grand Prix website this article produced yesterday April 27:

1588047276792.png

1588047297817.png

1588047321567.png

1588047365965.png

1588047417086.png

Politicians have already destroyed industries and transformed more as 50% humans in psychopaths wearing insane muzzles.
They know they can be sued for their crimes and lies against humanity therefore they will never give freedom back until they kill you by so-called 'vaccine'.

We are now developing our OWN Covid-19 vaccine. We have formed a Smart Group. Who is NOT allowed to join our new Smart Group: Germany, France, the British, China or America. We do not trust the intentions of these nations - Boris we LOVE, Trump we LOVE but we do not in general trust Britain or America they are full-on Globalist and also have hostile MSM.

On April 22 we formed a new group a Smart Group that include our nation equal 10 nations the other nations we invite to join our Smart Group are Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore, together our COMBINED Scientists this week are to begin working on are OWN vaccine for COVID-19. We have also now this for two weeks been in stage one of the reopening of this nation, stage two to begin next we also announce that July 2 and July 3 we are holding the Austrian Grand Prix after having discussions with Formula1 regarding this, yes the peoples have to go outside with the mask but they CAN now go out this including parks and soon we reopen schools.

^^^^ This below I Screen Shot because to read you have to WhiteList without Ads. Not mention in below article that Hungary and Norway are now in our new Smart Group, Hungary and Norway join Sunday yesterday.

Also our COMBINED Government lawyers this is the COMBINED Government lawyers of our nation, Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore will be working TOGETHER for when as SOON as we COMBINED together develop a vaccine for COVID-19 we IMMEDIATELY Patent it to ONLY our respective nations AND put into LAW that this is the ONLY vaccine that we will be using and there will be wording in there that in some way will BAN ANY vaccine developed involving The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation being FORCED to over ride OUR vaccine.

Combined we do not trust Bill Gates or WHO and combined we also have in common that we ALL IGNORED ALL advice from WHO and because of we all succeding in limiting the COVID-19 situations in our respective nations. We thank our fellow Governments of Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore for joining our Smart Group and look forward to working with them on these exciting Combined Projects.

The below from April 26 but they obvious print it early and so Hungary and Norway who join our new Smart Group at approx 22.00PM and 23.00PM Sunday yesterday not in time for the below article:

View attachment 328791

^^^^ This is my overall Boss our Chancellor Sebastian Kurz he is aged 33 years in age. As I comment it is now our law that peoples must wear a mask, above Sebastian is wearing a mask and today all of us in the Ministry of Interior wearing masks, having to wear a mask is not a sign of anything sinister it is logical policy during this time.

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

The entirely Corona panic is a lie.

NWO like Merkel, Putin, Kurz, Macron & Co wants to kill you by the 'vaccine'

"NWO like Merkel, Putin, Kurz, Macron & Co wants to kill you by the 'vaccine'"

I WORK for Sebastian Kurz you TOTAL maniac. GTFO you have not any clue what you post about. You are a fucking lunatic. GTFO.

Your Kurz is a NWO whore like most of western politicians!

So that would make me a NWO whore then. This is all so RIDICULOUS. You are borderline insane.

Why is your English English and his English is rubbish?

Well my Papa was at our Embassy in London for a year this was when I was 14-15 years in age and I was send into a girls school named Roedean see below link to and my English improve very much and then also later near the end of my main University Degree at home I go to Oxford I did a 6 month thing at Oxford University, Balliol College there and it improve more and also I participate in their Oxford University Debate Society. It's not as good over the phone, I am told to talk slower but in writing word I think it is okay. Of course before ALL of this I had a Nanny who was from Glasgow, Scotland and my kidlets now also have a Nanny who is from Aberdeen, Scotland!

Roedean School:

View attachment 328967

Balliol College, Oxford University:

View attachment 328980

The problem with Baron is he pops up once every 2-3 months and his English doesn't improve.
You've always had excellent command of English.

I work mostly
The masses will stand in line to get pumped with a vaccine that tracks their every move and controls their currency, medical records etc.

It would be fine if 'masses' can get buried in mass graves after one or two years.
If somebody still exists who can bury them

mass-burial-of-bosniaks-bosnian-muslim-everett.jpg

Do you get some type of perverted thrill from posting this type of thing?

It is the sad Truth, and your Kurz with his NWO gang will do it.
The Covid-19 is a Fake, NWO will kill us.

I WORK for and WITH Sebastian Kurz so if he is NWO(which he is not)this make me also NWO(which I am not) I do not intend to kill you Baron, but your constant Conspiracy Theory TESTS me with someone like you :smoke:

OK

Can you explain following?

1. Why politicians deliberately destroy the World Economy?
2. Why only the opinion of Bill Gates matters?
3. Why most of virologists and epidemiologists condemn insanity around Covid-19 'pandemic'?But no politician wants to hear them.
4. Why politicians blackmail former free societies and push the Vaccine of Gates?

It looks like the most important point is 99% of humans MUST allow to inject themselves by the 'vaccine' of an Epstein's friend.Right?

"Can you explain following?

3. Why most of virologists and epidemiologists condemn insanity around Covid-19 'pandemic'?But no politician wants to hear them.
4. Why politicians blackmail former free societies and push the Vaccine of Gates?"

I. We have NO intention of destroying OUR Economy.
II. We have IGNORED Bill Gates and WHO.
III. We have start to reopen after our 4 week lockdown, there is no insanity from our situation we take appropriate measures at the time and we feel confident we were correct and now we start to reopen.
IV. We have not been blackmailed by anyone, we are not pushing the Bill Gates vaccine I already posted about how we have set up our new group of Smart Nations who TOGETHER this WEEK begin to develop a COVID-19 vaccine.

Okay now I have to go and do more important things, I return when I get some time approx 17.00PM my time.

Holy Super-fatalistic, Batman! :eek-52:

I thought I was a bad gloom-and-doomer until that OP!
No worries. Tomorrow he can easily change his mind and call Gates a savior of mankind.

Of course he will be cherishd as savior:
The earth from mankind.
By Satan
I was talking about you, punk.

When there is a price tag you can't TRUST ANYBODY they poison this shit they sell iit for profit and if one nation doesn't another will they will taint it.

It's been said there has been a fix for HIV for decades........ Everyone wants to be the hero finder and get that moneyeeeeee.

No matter who they are elites or not they get the clean we get the dirty . Don't put your trust into these " safe" zones they will tell you anything to make ppl take this shit your going to regret it hands down guarantee it.

The sad part whatever it does might not be connected to it for yrs if ever that's why doctors tell their idiots " oh such and such died of cancer--------- now it will be CoronaV19 just because that's how they are doing it.

This is to take our freedom that's all it's about.

They get the clean we dont.

I mean these ppl don't even vaccinate their own kids DOCTORS included.

^^^^ This below I Screen Shot because to read you have to WhiteList without Ads. Not mention in below article that Hungary and Norway are now in our new Smart Group, Hungary and Norway join Sunday yesterday.

Also our COMBINED Government lawyers this is the COMBINED Government lawyers of our nation, Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore will be working TOGETHER for when as SOON as we COMBINED together develop a vaccine for COVID-19 we IMMEDIATELY Patent it to ONLY our respective nations AND put into LAW that this is the ONLY vaccine that we will be using and there will be wording in there that in some way will BAN ANY vaccine developed involving The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation being FORCED to over ride OUR vaccine.

Combined we do not trust Bill Gates or WHO and combined we also have in common that we ALL IGNORED ALL advice from WHO and because of we all succeding in limiting the COVID-19 situations in our respective nations. We thank our fellow Governments of Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore for joining our Smart Group and look forward to working with them on these exciting Combined Projects.

The below from April 26 but they obvious print it early and so Hungary and Norway who join our new Smart Group at approx 22.00PM and 23.00PM Sunday yesterday not in time for the below article:

View attachment 328791

^^^^ This is my overall Boss our Chancellor Sebastian Kurz he is aged 33 years in age. As I comment it is now our law that peoples must wear a mask, above Sebastian is wearing a mask and today all of us in the Ministry of Interior wearing masks, having to wear a mask is not a sign of anything sinister it is logical policy during this time.

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

I WORK for Sebastian Kurz you TOTAL maniac. GTFO you have not any clue what you post about. You are a fucking lunatic. GTFO.

So that would make me a NWO whore then. This is all so RIDICULOUS. You are borderline insane.

Well my Papa was at our Embassy in London for a year this was when I was 14-15 years in age and I was send into a girls school named Roedean see below link to and my English improve very much and then also later near the end of my main University Degree at home I go to Oxford I did a 6 month thing at Oxford University, Balliol College there and it improve more and also I participate in their Oxford University Debate Society. It's not as good over the phone, I am told to talk slower but in writing word I think it is okay. Of course before ALL of this I had a Nanny who was from Glasgow, Scotland and my kidlets now also have a Nanny who is from Aberdeen, Scotland!

Roedean School:

View attachment 328967

View attachment 328980

The problem with Baron is he pops up once every 2-3 months and his English doesn't improve.

I work mostly
The masses will stand in line to get pumped with a vaccine that tracks their every move and controls their currency, medical records etc.

It would be fine if 'masses' can get buried in mass graves after one or two years.

I WORK for and WITH Sebastian Kurz so if he is NWO(which he is not)this make me also NWO(which I am not) I do not intend to kill you Baron, but your constant Conspiracy Theory TESTS me with someone like you :smoke:

OK

4. Why politicians blackmail former free societies and push the Vaccine of Gates?

It looks like the most important point is 99% of humans MUST allow to inject themselves by the 'vaccine' of an Epstein's friend.Right?

4. Why politicians blackmail former free societies and push the Vaccine of Gates?"

I. We have NO intention of destroying OUR Economy.( It's already done)
II. We have IGNORED Bill Gates and WHO.( Bill Gates cares a f... about your 'ignore')
III. We have start to reopen after our 4 week lockdown, there is no insanity from our situation we take appropriate measures at the time and we feel confident we were correct and now we start to reopen.( You guys had brutally rapped the country, no one will believe you f.... idiots)
IV. We have not been blackmailed by anyone, we are not pushing the Bill Gates vaccine I already posted about how we have set up our new group of Smart Nations who TOGETHER this WEEK begin to develop a COVID-19 vaccine.( Do you have millions of soldiers to enforce your 'vaccine'? More and more people understand you want simple kill them)

This is the UN c'mon people

In truth, such “lifestyles and consumption patterns” are sustainable, so long as the freedom that makes prosperity possible is not destroyed in the name of achieving “sustainability.” The UN and the environmental lobby claim that we must get by with less because there are now too many people on the planet consuming too many resources. But this rationale for accepting UN-imposed scarcity is patently false.

Of course, the promoters of Agenda 2030 would claim that rather than impoverish us, the global regime they envision would take good care of us — through universal health coverage, for instance. One of the targets for Goal 3, ensuring “healthy lives” and “well-being,” is: “Achieve universal health coverage,” including “vaccines for all.” Universal access to “mental health,” along with “sexual and reproductive health-care services” — code words for abortion and contraception — are also included. All governments are expected to integrate such services into their “national strategies and programmes,” the agreement demands.

This is the UN c'mon people

In truth, such “lifestyles and consumption patterns” are sustainable, so long as the freedom that makes prosperity possible is not destroyed in the name of achieving “sustainability.” The UN and the environmental lobby claim that we must get by with less because there are now too many people on the planet consuming too many resources. But this rationale for accepting UN-imposed scarcity is patently false.

Of course, the promoters of Agenda 2030 would claim that rather than impoverish us, the global regime they envision would take good care of us — through universal health coverage, for instance. One of the targets for Goal 3, ensuring “healthy lives” and “well-being,” is: “Achieve universal health coverage,” including “vaccines for all.” Universal access to “mental health,” along with “sexual and reproductive health-care services” — code words for abortion and contraception — are also included. All governments are expected to integrate such services into their “national strategies and programmes,” the agreement demands.

and it was written in --->. Wednesday, 06 January 2016

LOOK how long it's been out there to warn and tech. iit's longer than this.

View attachment 328791

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

Roedean School:

View attachment 328967

View attachment 328980

I work mostly

OK

II. We have IGNORED Bill Gates and WHO.( Bill Gates cares a f... about your 'ignore')
III. We have start to reopen after our 4 week lockdown, there is no insanity from our situation we take appropriate measures at the time and we feel confident we were correct and now we start to reopen.( You guys had brutally rapped the country, no one will believe you f.... idiots)
IV. We have not been blackmailed by anyone, we are not pushing the Bill Gates vaccine I already posted about how we have set up our new group of Smart Nations who TOGETHER this WEEK begin to develop a COVID-19 vaccine.( Do you have millions of soldiers to enforce your 'vaccine'? More and more people understand you want simple kill them)

Actually, Bill "Scumbag" Gates cares very much that we know he's a scumbag because he can't get an audience with Trump.

View attachment 328791

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

Roedean School:

View attachment 328967

View attachment 328980

I work mostly

OK

Actually, Bill "Scumbag" Gates cares very much that we know he's a scumbag because he can't get an audience with Trump.

Zionists invented Covid-19 'pandemic' and lead the world in abyss.
If a zionist has some troubles with another zionist ( Trump ) what can be changed?

View attachment 328791

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

Roedean School:

View attachment 328967

View attachment 328980

I work mostly

OK

If a zionist has some troubles with another zionist ( Trump ) what can be changed?

Must suck for Jew haters like you to see that God is on our side.

View attachment 328791

View attachment 328793
View attachment 328794
View attachment 328795

Roedean School:

View attachment 328967

View attachment 328980

I work mostly

OK

Must suck for Jew haters like you to see that God is on our side.

Do you know a country which Jews were not kicked out from?
Who is bad?
Mankind or Jews?
Putin is a Jew, Merkel is a Jew, Bill Gates is a Jew, Macron is a Jew, NWO is Jewish, they all are going now to kill our countries.
And we all shall rejoice?
F.....

Forum List

Back