The politics of division can't last

The Agenda of the US is Liberalism. That's what is was founded on, you just don't like it.
Sure, the founders wanted central control over everything, taxing and spending, men to marry men, no guns, etc. That may be your agenda but it's anti-American.
That's not, mostly, liberalism. Who you marry? Really none of the state's damn business. And guns are allowed here, within reason. As for taxes and spending, that's life. Grow up, Princess.
Change your diaper, Sheila. You can't begin to back up your claims. Libs aren't gun grabbers? If marriage isn't the state's business then why do they issue a license? You don't know what you're talking about.
I don't grab guns, yet, and the state doesn't have to issue a marriage license but if it does then all citizens regardless of their sex must be equal.
Yet. At least you're honest. Rare for a lib. If sex is to be equal then we don't need men's and ladies' rooms.

Honestly, we don't. Grow up, people.

Then your side definitely is not liberal anymore, all you propose is more power at higher and higher levels of government, further and further away from the people affected.
That's just utter BS.

It's the truth, shame you can't own up to it.
It's nothing like the truth, obviously. Wake up, kiddos.

It is the truth, you just are to stupid to see it, or won't admit you've been called out as the Statist you are.

The State is a threat to liberty and also, its protector.

No, YOU are a threat to liberty, as you only support things you agree with.

Real supporters of liberty support things they don't agree with or like, as long as they aren't forced to pay for it, accept it, or perform it.

As we can see here, it's gonna be a while.

How do you get a culture off of bumper sticker sloganeering? How do you get a culture to stop attacking, get over themselves, and open their minds?

I have no idea.

You have to get people to realize that there are people out there that don't want to live their lives you live your lives.

The Right was the biggest sinner in that case up till a few decades ago, now the left has taken it over.
Society is not a free-for-all. We have rules and every right to set them.
No, this isn't anarchy but who's "we" if there are those that don't agree with you?

Liberalism doesn't require your agreement and it rules and founded this country. Move if you don't like it.

The only real answer is a return to federalism. Most people on the right are OK with that to a degree, but the left is currently founded on the idea of as much power as possible as far removed from the people as possible. They need federal control of as many things as possible to get their agenda implemented.
The Agenda of the US is Liberalism. That's what is was founded on, you just don't like it.
Sure, the founders wanted central control over everything, taxing and spending, men to marry men, no guns, etc. That may be your agenda but it's anti-American.
That's not, mostly, liberalism. Who you marry? Really none of the state's damn business. And guns are allowed here, within reason. As for taxes and spending, that's life. Grow up, Princess.
Change your diaper, Sheila. You can't begin to back up your claims. Libs aren't gun grabbers? If marriage isn't the state's business then why do they issue a license? You don't know what you're talking about.
I don't grab guns, yet, and the state doesn't have to issue a marriage license but if it does then all citizens regardless of their sex must be equal.
Marriage licenses have always been issued to people of both sexes. Until recently there was no marriage that didn't involve both.

How do you get a culture off of bumper sticker sloganeering? How do you get a culture to stop attacking, get over themselves, and open their minds?

I have no idea.

You have to get people to realize that there are people out there that don't want to live their lives you live your lives.

The Right was the biggest sinner in that case up till a few decades ago, now the left has taken it over.
No, this isn't anarchy but who's "we" if there are those that don't agree with you?

Liberalism doesn't require your agreement and it rules and founded this country. Move if you don't like it.

progressivism does, OR ELSE.

And "move if you don't like it" is basically admission you don't have a point.

Anyone know who's sock this is?

Marriage licenses have always been issued to people of both sexes. Until recently there was no marriage that didn't involve both.

And my issue has always been if a State wants to modify it's marriage law to include SSM, let them have at it. The only thing the feds can do is force other states to recognize said licenses, just like they have to now even if the license doesn't meet the law of the State the people are currently in.

And Liberals are for the government healthcare system to accept alternative medicines or treatments. But that is not going to happen, because the Establishment chooses what they want.

:lmao:
Basically you're saying people should work for the government not the other way around… You sick fucker.
Ah, no. But it's the government that makes work possible. Without it there is no capitalism.
:lmao:
Na, without capitalism in a capitalist republic there is no federal government.
Unfortunately progressives and their federal government don't know their place…

All nations have a federal government. Capitalism isn't required but good government is, if you want capitalism.

Classical Liberalism, not the current Progressive Statism that masquerades under the title of "Liberal"
Liberalism is liberalism. Who you people call liberals - aren't.

Wrong. Liberalism has always been classically about the individual, progressive Statism most certainly isn't.
Liberalism is about trying to find a balance between the needs of the individual and those of the state required to protect them. They both pose a threat to each other. The game is - balance, and you people suck at that.
Wrong. "Liberalism" is no longer "classic liberalism, which would be a libertarian today. Libs today are leftists, and as such are totalitarian power freaks. The want the state to control every aspect of our lives. The "needs" of the individual are not up to people like you, you make my point.

The state's function is to serve the people, not make sure it's employees needs are taken care of. You're government drone, I'm sure of it now.

The State grants and protects rights. It can also abuse them. See liberalism.

Wrong. Liberalism has always been classically about the individual, progressive Statism most certainly isn't.
Liberalism is about trying to find a balance between the needs of the individual and those of the state required to protect them. They both pose a threat to each other. The game is - balance, and you people suck at that.
There is no such thing as individuality and any sort of freedom in a progressive society… Fact
Nonsense. All sorts of nations have freedom, even those with 50% tax-brackets. Save the dogma next time. A waste of letters.
Obviously, you have no idea what real freedom is. We certainly don't have it here… LOL

Real freedom is you all alone on an island of one. Have fun.

I'm all for talking with one another but I disagree that we shouldn't blame the politicians.

Our representatives took an oath to defend and protect the constitution of the united states. Despite that representatives of both parties are trying to interfere with our health care despite the constitution giving them no authority to do so.

They have a responsibility to keep their oaths. They assume the responsibility to remind the people of their rights and the limits the constitution places on our government. They have neglected both of these responsibilities.

Let us return to the constitutional standard and raise it so that the honest and wise will gather to it

The only real answer is a return to federalism. Most people on the right are OK with that to a degree, but the left is currently founded on the idea of as much power as possible as far removed from the people as possible. They need federal control of as many things as possible to get their agenda implemented.
The Agenda of the US is Liberalism. That's what it was founded on, you just don't like it.
Na, The federal government basically disregards the 10th amendment. Without the tenth being enforced, there's really no -REAL freedom...

More very stupid dogma.

Yet. At least you're honest. Rare for a lib. If sex is to be equal then we don't need men's and ladies' rooms.

Honestly, we don't. Grow up, people.
Are you a guy? How many lib females would even agree?

I have no idea.

LOL. I love when you little know it all's pretend to be all superior and shit.

I have no idea.

Reality doesn't need you but a short pier is calling your name.

Classical Liberalism, not the current Progressive Statism that masquerades under the title of "Liberal"

Wrong. "Liberalism" is no longer "classic liberalism, which would be a libertarian today. Libs today are leftists, and as such are totalitarian power freaks. The want the state to control every aspect of our lives. The "needs" of the individual are not up to people like you, you make my point.

The state's function is to serve the people, not make sure it's employees needs are taken care of. You're government drone, I'm sure of it now.

Another smidgen of honesty. The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution make it clear that rights are not the government's to grant. They work for us. We the people. Liberalism very much operates from the standpoint of granting rights here and there as the state dictates.

I'm all for talking with one another but I disagree that we shouldn't blame the politicians.

Our representatives took an oath to defend and protect the constitution of the united states. Despite that representatives of both parties are trying to interfere with our health care despite the constitution giving them no authority to do so.

They have a responsibility to keep their oaths. They assume the responsibility to remind the people of their rights and the limits the constitution places on our government. They have neglected both of these responsibilities.

Let us return to the constitutional standard and raise it so that the honest and wise will gather to it

The Agenda of the US is Liberalism. That's what it was founded on, you just don't like it.
Na, The federal government basically disregards the 10th amendment. Without the tenth being enforced, there's really no -REAL freedom...

More very stupid dogma.

Aren't you just so cute :) I'll bet you think the 4th Amendment still protects your privacy :)

b7670e41-a66e-4115-8ee5-05b3576fd82f.jpg

More very stupid dogma.

Aren't you just so cute :) I'll bet you think the 4th Amendment still protects your privacy :)

Any real privacy died decades ago. Now they know everything but mostly don't give a damn.

Another smidgen of honesty. The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution make it clear that rights are not the government's to grant. They work for us. We the people. Liberalism very much operates from the standpoint of granting rights here and there as the state dictates.

Your rights are amendments, to the founding document of the nation AKA, the State.

Forum List

Back