🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Post-Trump GOP

Killing a military leader of a nation that is waging war against US is something only an extreme anti-American could have a problem with.

You can’t reply to my main point that there were no new wars or need for war when TrumpQ took command. So he gets no credit for not starting a war because there were no opportunities made available that he turned down.

He did start a new war with Iran and Iran fired back injuring US trooops. So you are a liar once again when you claim TrumpQ did not start a war.

And your Republican warmongering stench eeks through when you call an antiwar American anti-American for objecting to the assassination of a foreign high ranking official by military strike by the President of the United States when there was zero threat to our national security from that official’s acts.
While Trump did not get the opportunity to start a war, he did destabilize the world to the point a future war is inevitable. By weakening the Western alliance, he has allowed Russia and China to fill the power void.

Trump meekly did nothing while Russia hacked our Government computers leaving us vulnerable to who knows what. When given a chance to take strong action, once again, Trump provided cover for Putin

It is so funny to see lefties, Red Baiting.
That the best you got Nancy?

I don't need my best to ridicule you.

Going to threaten to hit me with your purse again?

And there you go again. It is you that takes the conversation to fighting words. That is you being an "internet tough guy".

My callling out your asshole behavior, or returning your verbal abuse, is not that.

YOu are a coward.

My point stands. A lefty like yourself, red baiting , is funny.
Listen Nancy, time for you to pull up your panties and stop whimpering like a little girl

THe war in Iraq, that Iran has been a part of the entire time, was not caused by teh killing of hat general.

you are a liar. I NEVER said the war in Iraq was caused by the killing of Iranian general.

TrumpQ started his own little war when he violated Iraqi sovereignty and killed an Iranian military leader lawfully operating in Iraq.

What’s up with you lately with all this lying
Bush started the war named Operation Iraqi Freedom snd Obama ended that war.

TrumpQ getting his ass whipped by Sleepy Joe got you down?

Your posts are incoherent garbage. YOu claimed that Trump killing that general started a war. I had to guess wtf you were talking about

I am certainly not happy at the idea of an asshole like Biden being in the white house.

Killing a military leader of a nation that is waging war against US is something only an extreme anti-American could have a problem with.

You can’t reply to my main point that there were no new wars or need for war when TrumpQ took command. So he gets no credit for not starting a war because there were no opportunities made available that he turned down.

He did start a new war with Iran and Iran fired back injuring US trooops. So you are a liar once again when you claim TrumpQ did not start a war.

And your Republican warmongering stench eeks through when you call an antiwar American anti-American for objecting to the assassination of a foreign high ranking official by military strike by the President of the United States when there was zero threat to our national security from that official’s acts.
While Trump did not get the opportunity to start a war, he did destabilize the world to the point a future war is inevitable. By weakening the Western alliance, he has allowed Russia and China to fill the power void.

Trump meekly did nothing while Russia hacked our Government computers leaving us vulnerable to who knows what. When given a chance to take strong action, once again, Trump provided cover for Putin

And there you go again. It is you that takes the conversation to fighting words. That is you being an "internet tough guy".

My callling out your asshole behavior, or returning your verbal abuse, is not that.

YOu are a coward.

Listen Nancy, time for you to pull up your panties and stop whimpering like a little girl

YOu are a coward.

YOu are a coward.

YOu are a coward.

Nancy
Don‘t you have anything to add to the thread that doesn’t involve constant whining ??

YOu are a coward.

YOu are a coward.

Nancy
Don‘t you have anything to add to the thread that doesn’t involve constant whining ??

YOu are a coward.

YOu are a coward.

YOu are a coward.

Nancy

YOu are a coward.

Anyone else notice that all Sissy Nancy can do is whimper about how unfair everyone is?

Doesn’t have anything of value to add to the discussion

YOu are a coward.

YOu are a coward.

Nancy

YOu are a coward.

Anyone else notice that all Sissy Nancy can do is whimper about how unfair everyone is?

Doesn’t have anything of value to add to the discussion

YOu are a coward.

Your posts are incoherent garbage. YOu claimed that Trump killing that general started a war. I had to guess wtf you were talking about

So that is your excuse for lying?

Why not take responsibility for your own thoughts.

I was clear. TrumpQ started a war when he assassinated General Soleimani.

Your tantrum over my not giving credit to TrumpQ for not starting a war is over or should be over.

wipe away the tears and maybe you can start to see straight.

Regarding Libya, you claim “our involvement was peripheral, at best.”

Here’s CNN: The Obama administration helped steer a UN resolution to take military action to protect Libyan civilians, which resulted in a US-led NATO intervention in Libya.

Which is peripheral... No ground troops, no invasion. Most of the air support was provided by France, not the US.

The real fighting on the ground was between Libyans who had enough of Khadafy's shit and African Mercenaries who stopped fighting when Khadafy stopped paying them.

You should really inform yourself about China if you are going to post in a public forum.

Uh, guy. Taiwan and Hong Kong are sovereign parts of China. If China decides to reassert control over them, they have every LEGAL right to do so under international law. Their independence is "tolerated" by Beijing because they route a lot of international investment into China. But only to a point.

Again, you really need to read up on Chinese history, about how Hong Kong and Formosa were stolen from China by the British and the Japanese (respectively).

Abortion restrictions save many vulnerable unborn babies.

No, they don't. If you want to look at a country that has the kind of abortion restrictions you want, you need to look at the Philippines. Abortion is illegal in all cases, including rape and incest. But Filipina women have 500,000 to 800,000 abortions a year, MORE per capita than the United States.

So you feel Americans are incapable of having babies and we must rely on foreigners to have kids??

Incapable, no. Unwilling, yes. The thing is, with the baby boom, it was very common to have five kids in a family. I grew up in a Catholic Neighborhood where the local parish had a wave of kids pass through, and it kind of sucked if you were kid #5 because the nuns remembered all the shit kids 1-4 pulled. We also had "long buses" that carted away all the retards that were produced when those nice Catholic Ladies kept having kids in their 40's. Oh, wait, can I say "Retard" any more. I meant "Special" kids.

Then contraception became available. (and I emphasize, contraception, not abortion) and people reduced themselves to having 1-2 kids. The church railed against it, but everyone ignored them.

We were all better off for it.

Except now we are paying the piper.... All those baby boomers are retiring, and we don't have enough replacement kids, and no, young career women are not going to happily go back to being baby machines.

So we either accept immigration and reform it, or we go into a demographic death spiral like Japan.
What is more reprehensible, your indifference to African slavery or your feeble excuses for Obama or your girlish crush on brutal dictator Xi Jin Ping?

Instead of pathetic excuses for genocidal dictators why not support their victims?

You disparage mothers as “baby machines”. This sort of anti-natalist attitude causes problems:
You feel women will never embrace motherhood with enthusiasm, but you are mistaken: Birth rates lag in Europe and the U.S., but the desire for kids does not

Societies with your sort of anti-baby attitude will be replaced by societies that value babies.

Last edited:
Regarding Libya, you claim “our involvement was peripheral, at best.”

Here’s CNN: The Obama administration helped steer a UN resolution to take military action to protect Libyan civilians, which resulted in a US-led NATO intervention in Libya.

Which is peripheral... No ground troops, no invasion. Most of the air support was provided by France, not the US.

The real fighting on the ground was between Libyans who had enough of Khadafy's shit and African Mercenaries who stopped fighting when Khadafy stopped paying them.

You should really inform yourself about China if you are going to post in a public forum.

Uh, guy. Taiwan and Hong Kong are sovereign parts of China. If China decides to reassert control over them, they have every LEGAL right to do so under international law. Their independence is "tolerated" by Beijing because they route a lot of international investment into China. But only to a point.

Again, you really need to read up on Chinese history, about how Hong Kong and Formosa were stolen from China by the British and the Japanese (respectively).

No, they don't. If you want to look at a country that has the kind of abortion restrictions you want, you need to look at the Philippines. Abortion is illegal in all cases, including rape and incest. But Filipina women have 500,000 to 800,000 abortions a year, MORE per capita than the United States.

So you feel Americans are incapable of having babies and we must rely on foreigners to have kids??

Incapable, no. Unwilling, yes. The thing is, with the baby boom, it was very common to have five kids in a family. I grew up in a Catholic Neighborhood where the local parish had a wave of kids pass through, and it kind of sucked if you were kid #5 because the nuns remembered all the shit kids 1-4 pulled. We also had "long buses" that carted away all the retards that were produced when those nice Catholic Ladies kept having kids in their 40's. Oh, wait, can I say "Retard" any more. I meant "Special" kids.

Then contraception became available. (and I emphasize, contraception, not abortion) and people reduced themselves to having 1-2 kids. The church railed against it, but everyone ignored them.

We were all better off for it.

Except now we are paying the piper.... All those baby boomers are retiring, and we don't have enough replacement kids, and no, young career women are not going to happily go back to being baby machines.

So we either accept immigration and reform it, or we go into a demographic death spiral like Japan.
And where did you get that 800,000 number for the Philippines? From the WHO? Can they be trusted?

How do you know the anti-abortion laws in the Philippines are actually enforced? I’ve lived in less wealthy countries and sometimes laws on the books don’t mean much.

Last edited:
How can you possibly say that Trump shouldn’t be proud of not starting s new war?

Trump did not start new wars but escalated global tension by creating conflicts with China and Iran while weakening the Western alliance.
His support of Dictators in Russia, N Korea and Saudi Arabia has made us less safe
ROFL! So Trump is reponsible for China stealing all our technology and tread secrets? Trump is responsible for China bullynig its neighbors are trying to take possesion of international waters?

You're a fucking moron.
Trump created a Trade War that did not punish China as much as it punished our farmers and the American consumers.

Who do you think pays for tariffs? It wasn’t China
It punished China quite thoroughly, moron. China's economy is in the tank.
Everyone’s economy is “in the tank”
China's was in the tank before COVID, moron.

So was yours. Hiring had slowed, as the tax cuts hadn't really affected job creation. Corporations were already awash with cash BEFORE Trump cut taxes. Had Trump increased the minimum wage to $15 an hour, it would have unleashed a tidal wave of demand that would have goosed the economy like a shot of steroids. American workers who have watching the buying power of their wages erode to the point workers need to work 53 weeks of the year just to provide the basics of food, shelter and clothing for their families.

I live on a fixed income. If my income shot up by 50%, I'd travel more, take my grandchildren to plays and museums, preferring to give experiences over toys. I'd put all of that money right back into the service and entertainment economy. I'd go out to restaurants more, once the vaccine kicks in. Young families would do the same, assuming they didn't have to work 60 hour weeks just to make ends meet. Young people would buy houses, cars, and furnishings if they weren't living at home to pay off their student loans.

Working people need a raise and it will do way more for economic growth than another tax cut for billionaires.
Your economic theories are pure Voo-Doo. Everything you claim is false and downright absurd.

Well that's a well reasoned rebuttal. NOT. You just deny what others are saying. You're too stupid or too lazy to even post information to refute what I posted.
Hey, it's your own fault for even TRYING :laugh:
It's her fault for being a stupid lying piece of shit. Nothing she ever posts is true. Why bother with a substantive post when she can spew lies in a matter of seconds?

YOu are a coward.

YOu are a coward.

The Iranians fired a few missiles, but they didn't even try to hit any real targets or kill any Americans.

How can you possibly say that Trump shouldn’t be proud of not starting s new war?

Trump did not start new wars but escalated global tension by creating conflicts with China and Iran while weakening the Western alliance.
His support of Dictators in Russia, N Korea and Saudi Arabia has made us less safe
ROFL! So Trump is reponsible for China stealing all our technology and tread secrets? Trump is responsible for China bullynig its neighbors are trying to take possesion of international waters?

You're a fucking moron.
Trump created a Trade War that did not punish China as much as it punished our farmers and the American consumers.

So was yours. Hiring had slowed, as the tax cuts hadn't really affected job creation. Corporations were already awash with cash BEFORE Trump cut taxes. Had Trump increased the minimum wage to $15 an hour, it would have unleashed a tidal wave of demand that would have goosed the economy like a shot of steroids. American workers who have watching the buying power of their wages erode to the point workers need to work 53 weeks of the year just to provide the basics of food, shelter and clothing for their families.

I live on a fixed income. If my income shot up by 50%, I'd travel more, take my grandchildren to plays and museums, preferring to give experiences over toys. I'd put all of that money right back into the service and entertainment economy. I'd go out to restaurants more, once the vaccine kicks in. Young families would do the same, assuming they didn't have to work 60 hour weeks just to make ends meet. Young people would buy houses, cars, and furnishings if they weren't living at home to pay off their student loans.

Working people need a raise and it will do way more for economic growth than another tax cut for billionaires.
Your economic theories are pure Voo-Doo. Everything you claim is false and downright absurd.

Well that's a well reasoned rebuttal. NOT. You just deny what others are saying. You're too stupid or too lazy to even post information to refute what I posted.
It's her fault for being a stupid lying piece of shit. Nothing she ever posts is true. Why bother with a substantive post when she can spew lies in a matter of seconds?
Hey there Trumpster! :hhello:

Abortion restrictions save no one. When abortion was legalized in America, the birth rate was unchanged. It didn't go down at all, which says that women were getting already getting abortions. What changed was there were no deaths from illegal botched, back alley abortions or women bleeding out in emergency rooms. Overnight that ended. The abortion restrictions don't save babies, they kill women.

You want to save babies - mandated maternity leave and universal health care.

Americans aren't incapable of having babies, but they are refusing to do it. The American birth rate is declining, because working Americans can't afford to have babies. No universal health care, no maternity leave, no child care before public school. Public schools being replaced by charter schools.

Americans have the most expensive health care in the world, as well as the most expensive education in the world, and you're really not getting much for your money.
Trump avoided new wars and again in 2020 he won support.

There were no new wars to avoid. if there were it’s up to Congress to declare war and Democrats are much more opposed to starting new ground wars. So it is meaningless to credit Trump for not starting something that was not going to happen.

anyway Trump may be opposed to starting a war overseas, but his behavior since his election loss is getting worse each day with his open desire to declare war on Americans who constitutionally voted him out of office.

So thats the difference between you and me. I oppose starting wars abroad and home. I wish Trump supporters opposed Trump starting a war against Americans where they live.
Wow. You can't even give him credit for avoiding new wars.

You are completely irrational.

Trump has been trying to start a war with Iran since he came into office. The only reason he hasn't is because the Mullahs showed more restraint than Trump. Imagine that. The Mullahs are more reasonable than the President of the United States.

Anyone who continutes to vote for and support Donald Trump, the worst President in American history, is irrational.

You're a fucking moron.

Hey there Trumpster! :hhello:
I'm proud to be one.

You're a fucking moron.

You've never proven one of my posts are false. You calling me a liar doesn't mean it's true, or that what I'm posting didn't really happen. You've never posted anything of substance in your entire posting career. Other than name and calling slavishly praise Trump, you post nothing.

Abortion restrictions save no one. When abortion was legalized in America, the birth rate was unchanged. It didn't go down at all, which says that women were getting already getting abortions. What changed was there were no deaths from illegal botched, back alley abortions or women bleeding out in emergency rooms. Overnight that ended. The abortion restrictions don't save babies, they kill women.

You want to save babies - mandated maternity leave and universal health care.

Americans aren't incapable of having babies, but they are refusing to do it. The American birth rate is declining, because working Americans can't afford to have babies. No universal health care, no maternity leave, no child care before public school. Public schools being replaced by charter schools.

Americans have the most expensive health care in the world, as well as the most expensive education in the world, and you're really not getting much for your money.
Trump avoided new wars and again in 2020 he won support.

There were no new wars to avoid. if there were it’s up to Congress to declare war and Democrats are much more opposed to starting new ground wars. So it is meaningless to credit Trump for not starting something that was not going to happen.

anyway Trump may be opposed to starting a war overseas, but his behavior since his election loss is getting worse each day with his open desire to declare war on Americans who constitutionally voted him out of office.

So thats the difference between you and me. I oppose starting wars abroad and home. I wish Trump supporters opposed Trump starting a war against Americans where they live.
Wow. You can't even give him credit for avoiding new wars.

You are completely irrational.

Trump has been trying to start a war with Iran since he came into office. The only reason he hasn't is because the Mullahs showed more restraint than Trump. Imagine that. The Mullahs are more reasonable than the President of the United States.

Anyone who continutes to vote for and support Donald Trump, the worst President in American history, is irrational.
The birth rate had been declining ever since the peak of the baby boom years. When Roe v. Wade was decided, the birth rate flattened out and then even had a short rise starting in 1985.

It must suck to be wrong all the time.

You're a fucking moron.

You've never proven one of my posts are false. You calling me a liar doesn't mean it's true, or that what I'm posting didn't really happen. You've never posted anything of substance in your entire posting career. Other than name and calling slavishly praise Trump, you post nothing.
I've proven false every one I've tried to prove false, moron.

You're a fucking moron.

Remember the Trumpster rule: If you don't echo what they are fed in their universe, you are a commie and a liar. And a lying commie.

The birth rate had been declining ever since the peak of the baby boom years. When Roe v. Wade was decided, the birth rate flattened out and then even had a short rise starting in 1985.

The birth rate has been declining since the introduction and wide availability of birth control pills in the 1960s

Forum List

Back