“The president is throwing this nation into a crisis and we have an obligation to do our duty"

Ebola was last month's crisis, now, there's all but nary a thread about it.

Conservatives lurching from one fainting spell to another...
As soon as they clean the shit out of their drawers, they lose control of their bowels again. It's the stuff their piss mugs are laced with that is causing it. They haven't figured it out, yet.

Stupid voters. They get grubered over and over and keep coming back for more!

Amazing.

True the far right loves hysteria mode, see e.g. hanpatty, coulter, Ingraham, dr. Beck, .... rushbo, etc. But, what with the birthers and all, Obama's become pretty adroit at exploiting it. McConnell and Graham and McCain desperately wanted to show the nation they could do corporate tax reform or ANYTHING remotely looking like actual competence in governing. (not to claim Obama displays competence) Obama has thrown them a tarbaby.

Watch me type it again;

close and enforce the border
no amnesty of any kind
deport all illegals
i understand that's what you want to happen.
are you lobbying your congressmen for the resources?

You better believe it. I called today and I think/hope my wife did too. We talked about it this morning. Thanks for asking.
So..as long as you're back to trying to change the subject let me ask you;
Are you really old enough to vote? Seriously.
i'm not changing the subject. if that's what you think should happen, it's going to take more resources, no matter what you claim. those resources have to come from congress - so until congress sends them his way, it's ignorant to pretend the president can magically close the border himself.
do you understand that?
again, what resources are you referring to?

Isn't the president the commander and chief fot the military? I'm just curious what else he needs.
The president absolutely cant use the military to enforce immigration laws.
Still haven't answered again, you're so predictable. You got nothing!!!!

i understand that's what you want to happen.
are you lobbying your congressmen for the resources?

You better believe it. I called today and I think/hope my wife did too. We talked about it this morning. Thanks for asking.
i'm not changing the subject. if that's what you think should happen, it's going to take more resources, no matter what you claim. those resources have to come from congress - so until congress sends them his way, it's ignorant to pretend the president can magically close the border himself.
do you understand that?

Isn't the president the commander and chief fot the military? I'm just curious what else he needs.
Still haven't answer again, you're so predictable. You got nothing!!!!
To round up and deport all illegal aliens in the united states and to completely secure the border would require many more agents, courts, and facilities than are currently available

do you understand that?

To round up and deport all illegal aliens in the united states and to completely secure the border would require many more agents, courts, and facilities than are currently available
It would require the DOJ and federal courts to do nothing else but immigration.

True the far right loves hysteria mode, see e.g. hanpatty, coulter, Ingraham, dr. Beck, .... rushbo, etc. But, what with the birthers and all, Obama's become pretty adroit at exploiting it. McConnell and Graham and McCain desperately wanted to show the nation they could do corporate tax reform or ANYTHING remotely looking like actual competence in governing. (not to claim Obama displays competence) Obama has thrown them a tarbaby.
:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

do you understand that?

what does that have to do with closing the border?

As soon as they clean the shit out of their drawers, they lose control of their bowels again. It's the stuff their piss mugs are laced with that is causing it. They haven't figured it out, yet.

Stupid voters. They get grubered over and over and keep coming back for more!

Amazing.
and in typical liberal style the NO Class post!!!!! ding, ding, ding........

Their cheeks still flushed from Ebolysteria sickness, the rubes lined up for their weekly goblets of piss, and were grubered into believing amnesty was going to be in that thar EO. The starter of this topic was among them.

Stupid voters. Why haven't they figured out yet that mug of piss is laced with what's making them ill?

Will being lied to over and over and over and over again ever cause the rubes to stop buying into the propaganda and unclog their logic filters?

I am not optimistic. In a week or two, they will grab onto another piss vessel over some other manufactured crisis.

Just like they have been for six years going now.
you know there was no ebola in the country right? All made up for you!!!!

Their cheeks still flushed from Ebolysteria sickness, the rubes lined up for their weekly goblets of piss, and were grubered into believing amnesty was going to be in that thar EO. The starter of this topic was among them.

Stupid voters. Why haven't they figured out yet that mug of piss is laced with what's making them ill?

Will being lied to over and over and over and over again ever cause the rubes to stop buying into the propaganda and unclog their logic filters?

I am not optimistic. In a week or two, they will grab onto another piss vessel over some other manufactured crisis.

I believe that was his point.

Liberals crack me up.

The spirit of this country was based on BREAKING THE LAW??????????

We are talking about ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

This country was founded on LEGAL IMMIGRANTS coming to this country.

Not flooding the borders and ignoring the law.

Liberals you can't lie your way around this.

"Obama is flooding the borders because the Democrats have lost the AMERICAN people and so their only hope is to flood the country with like minded people who don't love this country and don't obey our laws."

[emphasis added] ^^^^^ Hear! Hear!

The Obama administration is bracing for another surge of illegal immigrants next spring, bringing online a family detention center that will have 2,400 beds.

RELATED: Obama calls immigration action legal, not amnesty

“We must be prepared for traditional, seasonal increases in illegal migration. The Dilley facility [TEXAS] will provide invaluable surge capacity should apprehensions of adults with children once again surge this spring,” said Acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director Thomas S. Winkowski.

In advance of the president’s new pro-immigrant announcement set for Thursday night, ICE is readying its strategy for next year when over 100,000 illegals are expected to flood over the U.S.-Mexico border.

The agency said in a statement that it hopes illegal immigrants look at what they are doing in building holding facilities like the 2,400 bed center in Dilley, Texas, and will decide the trip isn’t worth it.

“These facilities help ensure timely and effective removals that comply with our legal and international obligations, while deterring others from taking the dangerous journey and illegally crossing into the United States,” he said.

ICE readies 2 400 beds for new spring surge of illegal immigrants through Texas WashingtonExaminer.com

You are crazy.

My point is that the rubes allowed themselves to be panicked over Ebola. I call it Ebolysteria.

And now they allowed themselves to be panicked into believing Obama was going to grant amnesty.

It's one comedy after another with these people.

Liberals crack me up.

What do you have to say about the bipartisan Senate legislation which grants amnesty to the illegals? What are you going to say when the House passes similar legislation?

Why aren't you losing your mind over the Republicans who have and who will grant amnesty?

Obama isn't the one granting amnesty. Congress is.

My point is that the rubes allowed themselves to be panicked over Ebola. I call it Ebolysteria.

And now they allowed themselves to be panicked into believing Obama was going to grant amnesty.

Yes. But do you actually believe Boehner was going to call up for a vote anything that would allow any form of amnesty, or legal recognition of people who'd been living and working and raising kids here?

Liberals crack me up.

What do you have to say about the bipartisan Senate legislation which grants amnesty to the illegals? What are you going to say when the House passes similar legislation?

Why aren't you losing your mind over the Republicans who have and who will grant amnesty?

Excuse me but Congress isn't passing this law. Obama is doing an executive order.

You lying about it won't stop the obvious.

You are crazy.
but I'm right!!!! Prove there was? The request was made to the CDC for their evidence that the virus was found in any of the patients targeted with the supposed infection. To date that request has not been fulfilled. See they have no blood work that actually contained the virus, it was all a sham for the elections. Right afterward the country was blessed clean. Hmmmmmmmmmmm..It's ok though, some of us knew better.

Yes. But do you actually believe Boehner was going to call up for a vote anything that would allow any form of amnesty, or legal recognition of people who'd been living and working and raising kids here?

Boehner singlehandedly blocked BI-PARTISAN immigration legislation that would have passed,

and yet, not surprisingly, he is sufficiently demented to call this the President's failure to compromise.

Before the election, the cowardly Boehner was too chickenshit to allow a vote on the amnesty bill which passed the Senate.

Not that the election is over, Boehner will begin to proceed toward a House version of an amnesty bill.

Here is what I said yesterday and it still holds:

Here is how it is going to play out:

1) Obama will defer deportation for some illegals. He will not provide a path to citizenship or legal status.

2) Congress will eventually enact legislation which does provide a path to citizenship or legal status. In a subsequent press conference, Boehner will toss out words like "tough" and "security" and whatever other jingoistic bullshit will satisfy the rubes, and he will throw up a lot of smoke to cover up the fact he backed down and finally granted amnesty to illegals.

3) Because Obama didn't deport them, those people will still be here and will be able to start down the path to citizenship or legal status, exactly as the American people intended.

4) Every rube will forget they were lied to about Obama granting amnesty and will line up to swallow the next lie about whatever pops up next on the radar.

Liberals crack me up.

Excuse me but Congress isn't passing this law. Obama is doing an executive order.

You lying about it won't stop the obvious.
Obama did not grant amnesty. This is a fact.

Congress WILL grant amnesty through legislation. The Senate already made that step prior to the election, but Boehner was too chickenshit to allow it to come to a vote in the House before the election because he has allowed his party to be held hostage by a bigoted minority. The defeat of his majority leader in the primaries sent him a clear signal to bring amnesty to a screeching halt until after the election.

Now that the election is over, Congress will start to proceed toward finalizing amnesty. This is why Obama did what he did yesterday. He is delaying the deportation of those people who are about to receive amnesty from Congress.

Forum List

Back