“The president is throwing this nation into a crisis and we have an obligation to do our duty"

History teaches us that when this cult leaves office, the United States is attacked by those, whose interests were promoted by the Cult.

I wish there was a law to force all contributors on Message boards to post under their real identities... THAT way, when such happens again, as it happened on 9-11-01 in the wake of the Clinton Cult, we could hold these pieces of shit accountable for their public advocacies.

Such would go a very long way toward solving THE PROBLEM.

WHAT? Are you really trying to say 9-11 was caused by Clinton followers? That's crazier than usual.

I'm not 'trying' to say anything. I stated the incontestable fact, that 9-11-01 was committed by those whose interests Clinton promoted.

Bullshit. You got called on your bizarre claims and you are trying to weasel out of it.

This is a rogue president, and impeachment has got to be put on the table and seriously considered.

Republicans outraged by Obama's plan

Republicans on Capitol Hill began to lash out at President Obama Wednesday after he announced plans to unveil executive actions on immigration in a primetime address Thursday evening.

“The president is throwing this nation into a crisis and we have an obligation to do our duty, here, and in the Senate,” Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) told reporters.

Obama purposely timed the announcement, King said, to coincide with lawmakers leaving Washington Thursday for Thanksgiving recess. King said he’s staying behind in Washington to deal with the issue.
“I decided in an instant, I’m staying,” he said.

King laid out three steps the House could take to respond to Obama, including a resolution of rejection, censuring Obama and defunding the order to prevent its implementation. He stopped short of supporting impeachment.

“I don’t want to go down that path. We have lived through that and it put the nation through a lot of trauma,” he added.
Some Republicans expressed frustration that Obama invited only Senate and House Democrats to dinner Wednesday evening to huddle before the announcement.

Rep. Tom Cole (R-Okla.) said the fact that Republicans were not invited signals that Obama is creating “the beginning of a political campaign” that provokes “partisan warfare” and not a bipartisan agreement.

“Why would you do this on the eve of Thanksgiving, going into holidays, unless you want to create a political fight?" Cole asked. "I mean I’m mystified by the political calculus."
Republicans should have been included in Wednesday’s dinner, said Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.).

“I think that’s endemic of how the president has run his office,” she said. “He has been unwilling to reach out to Republicans.”
Bachmann called Obama “cynical” for issuing the order after the midterm elections when so many Democrats faced tight reelection races.

“He chose not to do this before the election because he knew his party would take an absolute drubbing at the polls,” she said. “In all likelihood, Scott Brown would have won his race in New Hampshire. In all likelihood, that would have caused Ed Gillespie to win in Virginia.”

Bachmann and King both support the push to defund Obama’s immigration action through legislation that’s separate from a main government spending bill to avert a full government shutdown.
While Rep. Steve Stivers (R-Ohio) said he’s “bothered when somebody tries to pass laws through executive actions,” he said it’s not worth another government shutdown.

Republicans outraged by Obama s plan TheHill

Obama is throwing Republicans into a crisis.

Inevitably, that means more hand-wringing and more talk of doom and gloom and nonstop caterwauling about the sky falling and other alarmist pronouncements which ultimately will be used to raise a boat load of money.

They sure do have you guys pegged. You're easy marks.
I used to think that Fox News Republicans, Tea Party, and Militia types were getting brainwashed by talk radio and Fox.

It's the opposite.

GOP strategists figured out what angry old white guys were mad about, and all the GOP's media efforts are spent vindicating, and reinforcing those resentments.

History teaches us that when this cult leaves office, the United States is attacked by those, whose interests were promoted by the Cult.

I wish there was a law to force all contributors on Message boards to post under their real identities... THAT way, when such happens again, as it happened on 9-11-01 in the wake of the Clinton Cult, we could hold these pieces of shit accountable for their public advocacies.

Be the first, please.

WHAT? Are you really trying to say 9-11 was caused by Clinton followers? That's crazier than usual.

I'm not 'trying' to say anything. I stated the incontestable fact, that 9-11-01 was committed by those whose interests Clinton promoted.
That is one of your more foolish assertions, podjo, but by all means, explain.

I used to think...

Huh... yet there is absolutely no evidence of this anywhere. How weird is THAT?
Let's see....

You're white

You're old.

You're mad.

You're voting Republican.

You're the evidence you say doesn't exist

Rupert Murdock and Frank Lunz figured out that Conservatives in Australia, and England are pretty much the same those in the US. They're old, white, and angry

LuntzGlobal.com - Join one of our focus groups today Have your voice heard in a focus group - Participate

Last edited:
I used to think...

Let's see....

You're white

You're old.

You're mad.

Rupert Murdock and Frank Lunz figured out that Conservatives in Australia, and England are pretty much the same those in the US. They're old, white, and angry

LuntzGlobal.com - Join one of our focus groups today Have your voice heard in a focus group - Participate

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

The only crisis is the Republican refusal to govern in the spirit that this country's government was founded on.
Wiping your ass on the Constitution is the spirit this country's government was founded on?

Has some explained to the RWers here.

The president can legally do what he is doing.

RWers didn't vote for him because they don't have the same ideals, you lost and the president won.

Winners decide, get over it..

The only crisis is the Republican refusal to govern in the spirit that this country's government was founded on.
Wiping your ass on the Constitution is the spirit this country's government was founded on?

Roman built roads and greeks built buildings, structures, etc on tax payer dollars. Civilization has always used public sector police and funds to do many things. Learn history...That constitution was formed based on these societies.

Has some explained to the RWers here.

The president can legally do what he is doing.

RWers didn't vote for him because they don't have the same ideals, you lost and the president won.

Winners decide, get over it..
The far reactionaries don't get that "losers don't get sprinkles on their donuts." The president exercise his constitutional power as he wishes. That's the end of it.

Tell us more....

This is a rogue president, and impeachment has got to be put on the table and seriously considered.

Republicans outraged by Obama's plan

Republicans on Capitol Hill began to lash out at President Obama Wednesday after he announced plans to unveil executive actions on immigration in a primetime address Thursday evening.

“The president is throwing this nation into a crisis and we have an obligation to do our duty, here, and in the Senate,” Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) told reporters.

Obama purposely timed the announcement, King said, to coincide with lawmakers leaving Washington Thursday for Thanksgiving recess. King said he’s staying behind in Washington to deal with the issue.
“I decided in an instant, I’m staying,” he said.

King laid out three steps the House could take to respond to Obama, including a resolution of rejection, censuring Obama and defunding the order to prevent its implementation. He stopped short of supporting impeachment.

“I don’t want to go down that path. We have lived through that and it put the nation through a lot of trauma,” he added.
Some Republicans expressed frustration that Obama invited only Senate and House Democrats to dinner Wednesday evening to huddle before the announcement.

Rep. Tom Cole (R-Okla.) said the fact that Republicans were not invited signals that Obama is creating “the beginning of a political campaign” that provokes “partisan warfare” and not a bipartisan agreement.

“Why would you do this on the eve of Thanksgiving, going into holidays, unless you want to create a political fight?" Cole asked. "I mean I’m mystified by the political calculus."
Republicans should have been included in Wednesday’s dinner, said Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.).

“I think that’s endemic of how the president has run his office,” she said. “He has been unwilling to reach out to Republicans.”
Bachmann called Obama “cynical” for issuing the order after the midterm elections when so many Democrats faced tight reelection races.

“He chose not to do this before the election because he knew his party would take an absolute drubbing at the polls,” she said. “In all likelihood, Scott Brown would have won his race in New Hampshire. In all likelihood, that would have caused Ed Gillespie to win in Virginia.”

Bachmann and King both support the push to defund Obama’s immigration action through legislation that’s separate from a main government spending bill to avert a full government shutdown.
While Rep. Steve Stivers (R-Ohio) said he’s “bothered when somebody tries to pass laws through executive actions,” he said it’s not worth another government shutdown.

Republicans outraged by Obama s plan TheHill
Yawn! I'm sorry, what is the outrage this time?

It's the opposite.

GOP strategists figured out what angry old white guys were mad about, and all the GOP's media efforts are spent vindicating, and reinforcing those resentments.
How is it a bad thing? GOP basically does everything people want from it. If a major group of people has their own view on the country they should be able to express their opinion. Or it may lead to the new civil war instead.

"This is a rogue president, and impeachment has got to be put on the table and seriously considered."

No, this is another ridiculous lie from the right, and an example of the ignorance and stupidity common to most conservatives.

I used to think...

Let's see....

You're white

You're old.

You're mad.

Don't mistake disacknowledgment for concession. But since your self esteem depends on it, you win......

It's the opposite.

How is it a bad thing? GOP basically does everything people want from it. If a major group of people has their own view on the country they should be able to express their opinion. Or it may lead to the new civil war instead.
Within the concept of diversity of political expression...it isn't a bad thing.

Don't expect me to defend the mainstream media for their cultivation of outrage either.

It's only a bad thing when you allow your advocacy pseudo journalistic network of choice to bring out the worst in you

I used to think...

Let's see....

You're white

You're old.

You're mad.

Don't mistake disacknowledgment for concession. But since your self esteem depends on it, you win......
Oh! A re-concession!

Notes and accepted.

Forum List

Back