The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Yes it does matter. Only a douchebag would claim otherwise.

Fucking moron, it doesn't matter. In the future when his numbers are list among other presidents, there won't be an asterisk. Just the numbers. Fucking morons like you will be shrieking, BUT... BUT... BUT COVID!!!

Right, and you also don't have to sign a speeding ticket when you get one. and filing your income taxes is voluntary.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

If I don't sign a speeding ticket, I can get arrested.

If the POTUS doesn't sign a bill, it doesn't become law.

Not exactly the same thing, is it, fucking moron? :cuckoo:

AND -- you ignored (b).

Fucking moron, it doesn't matter. In the future when his numbers are list among other presidents, there won't be an asterisk. Just the numbers. Fucking morons like you will be shrieking, BUT... BUT... BUT COVID!!!
Fucking moron. It does matter if we're talking about the truth and not the effect of propaganda.

Ever???

If I don't sign a speeding ticket, I can get arrested.

If the POTUS doesn't sign a bill, it doesn't become law.

Not exactly the same thing, is it, fucking moron? :cuckoo:

AND -- you ignored (b).
Only a retard would pretend not to understand that there are often serious consequences for signing a bill.

Fucking moron. It does matter if we're talking about the truth and not the effect of propaganda.

Nope, doesn't matter. Same way it didn't matter that Obama added only 11½ million jobs, which was because the Great Recession he inherited lost 4½ million during he first year. If not for that, he would have been closer to about 17 million.

But that's not what's recorded. 11½ million is. And no asterisk. It's no different for Trump.

But I get it. Trump is an abysmal loser so you sycophants need excuses and lies to prop him up.

Only a retard would pretend not to understand that there are often serious consequences for signing a bill.

Who said there aren't consequences, fucking moron?

Regardless of stupidity, Trump asked for more than Democrats offered AND Trump signed it into law because Congress gave him what he asked for.

Your head is so far up his ass, you can be seen waving when he opens his mouth.

Nope, doesn't matter. Same way it didn't matter that Obama added only 11½ million jobs, which was because the Great Recession he inherited lost 4½ million during he first year. If not for that, he would have been closer to about 17 million.

But that's not what's recorded. 11½ million is. And no asterisk. It's no different for Trump.

But I get it. Trump is an abysmal loser so you sycophants need excuses and lies to prop him up.
You are an imbecile. Of course it matters. Only imbeciles believe they don't matter.

Who said there aren't consequences, fucking moron?
You did because you said it doesn't matter whether the president signs a budget.

Regardless of stupidity, Trump asked for more than Democrats offered AND Trump signed it into law because Congress gave him what he asked for.

Your head is so far up his ass, you can be seen waving when he opens his mouth.
You're an idiot. Even if the Dims wanted slightly less, they still wanted trillions of dollars.

You're an imbecile, as always.

You did because you said it doesn't matter whether the president signs a budget.

I said no such thing, you fucking moron. We weren't even talking about a budget bill. We were talking about a stimulus bill.

face-palm-gif.278959

I said no such thing, you fucking moron. We weren't even talking about a budget bill. We were talking about a stimulus bill.

face-palm-gif.278959
There's very little difference. You're obviously a fool who shouldn't be taken seriously

Who cares? Presidents don't decide who works or who doesn't.

I'm just curious. Why would you average in the first month or 3 months or 6 months of a president's term implying that he had anything to do with that unemployment rate?
Average is average if you use the same period for everybody.

Average is average if you use the same period for everybody.

Averaging the unemployment rate as the OP has done is utterly meaningless.

President A comes into office with an unemployment rate of 4%, leaves office with the rate at 8% and had an average of 6%.

President B comes into office with an unemployment rate of 8%, leaves office with the rate at 4% and also had an average of 6%.

They both had the same average but clearly, one did a good job in terms of unemployment while the other did a horrible job.

LOLOL

A stimulus bill isn't a budget bill, you fucking moron. A pity you did know that.
Who says it was a stimulus bill, moron? What you call it isn't important. Biden called one of his bills an "anti-inflation" bill, but we all knew that wasn't true.

Who says it was a stimulus bill, moron? What you call it isn't important. Biden called one of his bills an "anti-inflation" bill, but we all knew that wasn't true.

LOLOL

Ever???

The definition of a stimulus bill says it was a stimulus bill.

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back