The president's family is fair game…

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Donald Trump should expect this even with his 10-year-old son is fair game To be mocked, And gone after.

That's part of the game of being a politician ....

The same people complaining about Trump's family being mocked are the same ones who called Obama's family all kinds of monkeys and apes. Questioned Michelle 's gender.

They also called Chelsea Clinton ugliest first child during Clinton Administration.
I say its fair game.

The same people complaining about Trump's family being mocked are the same ones who called Obama's family all kinds of monkeys and apes. Questioned Michelle 's gender.

They also called Chelsea Clinton ugliest first child during Clinton Administration.
I say its fair game.

Ya gotta link of actual politicians and media going after barry's kids?

I say its fair game.

GOP aide resigns after comments on Obama girls

Republican Party staffer Elizabeth Lauten has resigned from her post as communications director for U.S. Rep. Steve Fincher, R-Tenn., after making controversial comments about Sasha and Malia Obama, Fincher's chief of staff confirmed Monday.

I say its fair game.

GOP aide resigns after comments on Obama girls

Republican Party staffer Elizabeth Lauten has resigned from her post as communications director for U.S. Rep. Steve Fincher, R-Tenn., after making controversial comments about Sasha and Malia Obama, Fincher's chief of staff confirmed Monday.

Touche!

Donald Trump should expect this even with his 10-year-old son is fair game To be mocked, And gone after.

Good for you Rustic for not just standing just with your own party, although I do find that people who would attack little boys and girls tactless and a low life scum...

Still waiting on those links to Sasha, Mahlia and Chelsea attacks...
Back in the day, SNL raked Chelsea over the coals every week. She was so ugly and awkward it was easy. The jokes were so crass and cruel that Bill Clinton wrote a personal letter asking it to stop. It did. Not a word was said about Chelsea from then on.

That's what that Katy Rich thought. Then she got fired.

I say its fair game.

do you have any democrats politicians going after Trumps kids? Or do are you judging the entire party based on what some assholes you found on twiiter are saying?

Good to see that whole "politcally correct' nonsense you assholes were spewing is over with

I say its fair game.

GOP staffer to resign after slamming Obama girls

West Virginia official who called Michelle Obama 'ape in heels' fired

Trump's New York Co-Chair Says Michelle Obama Is A Man Who Should Live In Africa With Gorillas | The Huffington Post

The right seems to have a case of amnesia after these 8 years.

I say its fair game.

GOP staffer to resign after slamming Obama girls

West Virginia official who called Michelle Obama 'ape in heels' fired

Trump's New York Co-Chair Says Michelle Obama Is A Man Who Should Live In Africa With Gorillas | The Huffington Post

The right seems to have a case of amnesia after these 8 years.

Wow...you're as slow as barry when it comes to current events.

Forum List

Back