The president's family is fair game…

I'm sorry, but I don't care what was wrongly done to other children, Baron is TOO YOUNG right now for him to be fair game...he should not be fair game, period.

The president, his daughter, sons, son in law all ok...they are involved in the politics of it all, but even Melania should not be gone after just to go after... so far she has been fairly silent when it comes to her husband, and what little she has said, has been scripted by him.

I'm sorry, but I don't care what was wrongly done to other children, Baron is TOO YOUNG right now for him to be fair game...he should not be fair game, period.

The president, his daughter, sons, son in law all ok...they are involved in the politics of it all, but even Melania should not be gone after just to go after... so far she has been fairly silent when it comes to her husband, and what little she has said, has been scripted by him.

I don't think he should be involved either, but since the right already set the precedent, it's naive to think it won't happen.

I agree. But people shouldn't be hypocrites. Anytime an insult was thrown towards Obama's family it was done in the name of 'freedom of speech. Now that the tables have turned, the right is screaming it's mean. Where were they when Obamas kids got called names or when they accused Michelle of being a man or a gorilla?

Or when their King accused Ted Cruz's deceased father of being involved in JFK's assassination.

Politicians families should be off limits but people should hold that same standard no matter if it's a conservative or liberal politician.

I don't think he should be involved either, but since the right already set the precedent, it's naive to think it won't happen.
I can't even imagine how it would happen, it is simply unthinkable to me!

And yes, of course there is the possibility of some nimrod doing it somewhere on the net...but truly, Baron is simply a young kid, (though it looks like he has grown a foot in only the past 12 months), anything done to him would just be hurtful, and simply unnecessary to make any kind of political point worth making.

Donald Trump should expect this even with his 10-year-old son is fair game To be mocked, And gone after.

That's part of the game of being a politician ....
I have to disagree strongly.
Even I, who hated the obamas with every fiber of my being, left Malia and Sasha alone without making comments about them. I would have left his manwife alone too had he just kept his mouth shut and not tried to pretend that he was ,,, oh never mind, just eat your school lunch, its now new and improved.

Donald Trump should expect this even with his 10-year-old son is fair game To be mocked, And gone after.

That's part of the game of being a politician ....
I have to disagree strongly.
Even I, who hated the obamas with every fiber of my being, left Malia and Sasha alone without making comments about them. I would have left his manwife alone too had he just kept his mouth shut and not tried to pretend that he was ,,, oh never mind, just eat your school lunch, its now new and improved.

Unfortunately, lots of right wingers didn't have your restraint, and they set the precedent. Perhaps you should have helped to shut them down instead of just not participating.

The same people complaining about Trump's family being mocked are the same ones who called Obama's family all kinds of monkeys and apes. Questioned Michelle 's gender.

They also called Chelsea Clinton ugliest first child during Clinton Administration.
I say its fair game.

Ya gotta link of actual politicians and media going after barry's kids?
It was all over these boards, so do not act ignorant of the facts.

The same people complaining about Trump's family being mocked are the same ones who called Obama's family all kinds of monkeys and apes. Questioned Michelle 's gender.

They also called Chelsea Clinton ugliest first child during Clinton Administration.
I say its fair game.

This board is not national media.

So far everyone in media who has chosen to taget Barron has lost their job or apologize so profusely it was a public humiliation.

It all ended just the way it was supposed to.

I say its fair game.

It was by the dirt bags among us. You going to join them?

I say its fair game.

Yet another dumbass who doesnt read a thread before replying.

I say its fair game.

I would not think of joining you. When a Democrat is in office their family is fair game, when a Republican is in office it is hands off.

I say its fair game.

This board is not national media.

So far everyone in media who has chosen to taget Barron has lost their job or apologize so profusely it was a public humiliation.

It all ended just the way it was supposed to.
This was what is known as an example.

I say its fair game.

Yet another dumbass who doesnt read a thread before replying.
In other words, I am right and you cannot admit it.

I say its fair game.

I get it now.
images

Is this about the Katie Rich, the giant, hook-nosed writer of unfunny, gayish content for SNL?

Forum List

Back