The Presidents Speech at CPAC Today

all these comparisons of trump to hitler are laughable. hitler was never that funny. and if you actually laughed, you went to prison!

Wonder of the Liar in Chief will mention that he has added 2.06 trillion dollars to the deficit since taking office? Or that his magnificent, record setting, best by any President ever, economy is based on borrowed money. But, then again, the national debt is no longer an issue with conservatives.

Why not? According to Dems and the left Deficits don't matter.

JO
That was a Dick Cheney quote

Yes and it was used hundreds of times by the Dems between 2008 and 2016.

It's bullshit of course but it highlights one thing perfectly. We are driven by partisan antipathy more than any other single thing.

Jo
Wasn’t that the time Conservatives pretended to be concerned about debt and even created the Tea Party?

What ever happened to those guys?

The corrupt Obama Administration's IRS F'd them over. to your delight, is my guess.

Not this lie again.

All those Tea arty groups applied for a non profit status that clearly stated that politics can not be their major focus.

So anyone with a brain would look at applications from groups with "Tea Party" or "Patriot" in their name.

Don't blame the IRS because of your own stupidity.

You know this is going to be a barn burner.....

Can't wait to see the Tard reaction.....

President Donald Trump to speak at CPAC following Cohen testimony, North Korea meetings
Wonder of the Liar in Chief will mention that he has added 2.06 trillion dollars to the deficit since taking office? Or that his magnificent, record setting, best by any President ever, economy is based on borrowed money. But, then again, the national debt is no longer an issue with conservatives.

Can't we just print more money like obozo did?

You mean with Bush left office with the worst recession in 80 years.

Bush was doing fine until Democrats took over the purse strings and F'd it all up, as usual.
The Democrats took the purse strings in Jan of 2007. The recession started 4th quarter of 2007.
So, please list all the actions the Democrats passed (and Bush signed, and the Republicans in the Senate did not filibuster) that caused the recession.

President Donald Trump to speak at CPAC following Cohen testimony, North Korea meetings

Why not? According to Dems and the left Deficits don't matter.

JO
That was a Dick Cheney quote

Yes and it was used hundreds of times by the Dems between 2008 and 2016.

It's bullshit of course but it highlights one thing perfectly. We are driven by partisan antipathy more than any other single thing.

Jo
Lying fuck.

Name ONE program, tax cut, war, spending bill that the Republicans passed that was fully funded.

The bullshit is yours.

Wonder of the Liar in Chief will mention that he has added 2.06 trillion dollars to the deficit since taking office?

Every president adds debt. Obama nearly doubled it.
How many presidents walked into the mess that Obama did? The DOW below 8,000 and losing 745,000 jobs a month. The stock market rose 258% during Obama`s years and so far it`s risen 25% under Trump/Putin. He`s got some catching up to do and you got some learning to do. I`m here to help.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...h-and-obamas-deficits/?utm_term=.c72eb2982d8e

It wasn't Obama that walked into the mess.
Honestly you guys are so distorted by your politics that I'm surprised you don't count sunspots as presidential accomplishments. The mess as you refer to it engulfed the entire world economy and transcended at least five previous administration's.

The 2008 crash was 20 times the size of the US economy. It is not possible for one man, one POTUS, or even a dozen POTUS people to be either responsible for it .... or responsible for even beginning to fix it. That would be tantamount to the ant on the train track winning his battle with the train. This kind of economics dwarfs local politics.

Jo

If you actually payed attention to the things Obama did you'd know that a lot of the debt was added because of his own efforts as president and could have been avoided/mitigated. Partisan hacks can never accept the reality that both sides are imperfect and that they've both caused these problems.

Bush was doing fine until Democrats took over the purse strings and F'd it all up, as usual.
Losing 745,000 jobs a month is "doing fine".

What are you lying about now Butt Hurt?

Wonder of the Liar in Chief will mention that he has added 2.06 trillion dollars to the deficit since taking office?

How many presidents walked into the mess that Obama did? The DOW below 8,000 and losing 745,000 jobs a month. The stock market rose 258% during Obama`s years and so far it`s risen 25% under Trump/Putin. He`s got some catching up to do and you got some learning to do. I`m here to help.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...h-and-obamas-deficits/?utm_term=.c72eb2982d8e

Honestly you guys are so distorted by your politics that I'm surprised you don't count sunspots as presidential accomplishments. The mess as you refer to it engulfed the entire world economy and transcended at least five previous administration's.

The 2008 crash was 20 times the size of the US economy. It is not possible for one man, one POTUS, or even a dozen POTUS people to be either responsible for it .... or responsible for even beginning to fix it. That would be tantamount to the ant on the train track winning his battle with the train. This kind of economics dwarfs local politics.

Jo

If you actually payed attention to the things Obama did you'd know that a lot of the debt was added because of his own efforts as president. A lot of it had nothing to do with all of the stuff you're blaming. Partisan hacks can never accept the reality that both sides are imperfect and that they've both caused these problems.

Wow, you are either a liar or just another dumbasss Trumpette.

Very little of the debt accumulated during the Obama Presidency was due to Obama generated actions. You can look at the ARRA but it was necessary due to the Bush recession.

Debt came from Bush's unfunded two quagmire wars, unfunded Bush tax cuts, unfunded Medicare expansion, to nasme the bigger ones.

Jo

If you actually payed attention to the things Obama did you'd know that a lot of the debt was added because of his own efforts as president. A lot of it had nothing to do with all of the stuff you're blaming. Partisan hacks can never accept the reality that both sides are imperfect and that they've both caused these problems.

Very little of the debt accumulated during the Obama Presidency was due to Obama generated actions. You can look at the ARRA but it was necessary due to the Bush recession.

Debt came from Bush's unfunded two quagmire wars, unfunded Bush tax cuts, unfunded Medicare expansion, to nasme the bigger ones.

Partisan hack.

Go get you a big blue D painted on the side of your house.

Wow, you are so fucking stupid that you did not know we had two months with each month losing over 745,000 jobs a month.

I just love how you assfucks post like you know something when you don't know shit.

Jo

Partisan hack.

Go get you a big blue D painted on the side of your house.
Ignorant, uneducated, dumbass Trumpette

Wow, you are so fucking stupid that you did not know we had two months with each month losing over 745,000 jobs a month.

I just love how you assfucks post like you know something when you don't know shit.

I know anything you Tards come up with is Bull Shit....

That's all I need to Know...……….

Typical ignorant Trumpette.

Proud of his ignorance too.

It's you Tards that are ate up with ignorance.....

It's you Tards that are ate up with ignorance.....
all these comparisons of trump to hitler are laughable. hitler was never that funny. and if you actually laughed, you went to prison!

I can tell you have been watching Fox this Morning....

Are we having fun or what?

Jo

Talk about a DUMB ASS…..what does "nasme" mean?

Have you ever heard of obozo’s stimulus package for shovel ready jobs?

Tell us how much was that and did it add to the deficit….

By the way, where did all that money end up……

It was all given to libtarde causes………..

You Tards are all so Full of SHIT.

Forum List

Back