The Presidents Speech at CPAC Today

TRUMP: "Mothers who love their daughters give them massive amounts of birth control pills, because they know their daughters are going to be raped on the way up to our southern border. Think of that. True story told to me by the Border Patrol. Think of how evil that is."

You know this is going to be a barn burner.....

Can't wait to see the Tard reaction.....

President Donald Trump to speak at CPAC following Cohen testimony, North Korea meetings
Wonder of the Liar in Chief will mention that he has added 2.06 trillion dollars to the deficit since taking office? Or that his magnificent, record setting, best by any President ever, economy is based on borrowed money. But, then again, the national debt is no longer an issue with conservatives.

Why not? According to Dems and the left Deficits don't matter.

JO
That was a Dick Cheney quote

President Donald Trump to speak at CPAC following Cohen testimony, North Korea meetings
Wonder of the Liar in Chief will mention that he has added 2.06 trillion dollars to the deficit since taking office? Or that his magnificent, record setting, best by any President ever, economy is based on borrowed money. But, then again, the national debt is no longer an issue with conservatives.

JO

Yes and it was used hundreds of times by the Dems between 2008 and 2016.

It's bullshit of course but it highlights one thing perfectly. We are driven by partisan antipathy more than any other single thing.

Jo

JO

It's bullshit of course but it highlights one thing perfectly. We are driven by partisan antipathy more than any other single thing.

Jo
Wasn’t that the time Conservatives pretended to be concerned about debt and even created the Tea Party?

What ever happened to those guys?

I wonder how many stupid AOC supporting democraps even know that her original green deal legislation had the words "cow farts" in it. It was removed in a revised copy. She is that fucking stupid.

She's got cow farts coming out of her tippy top.

I think the speech was great. I watched it all and thought the off-script parts made all the difference. I agree that 2020 is going to be a record breaker - as well as breaking the back of the Dimocrap party.

I think the speech was great. I watched it all and thought the off-script parts made all the difference. I agree that 2020 is going to be a record breaker - as well as breaking the back of the Dimocrap party.
Trump will be in jail by then

Can't we just print more money like obozo did?

You mean with Bush left office with the worst recession in 80 years.

Have you been drinking again?

JO

Jo
Wasn’t that the time Conservatives pretended to be concerned about debt and even created the Tea Party?

Tea party still pretty active in Massachusetts. Turns out they don't fit that well with the Republican party at large.
The Tea Party is now at war with the GOP.
Sucks for them because the GOP controls the money for now.

Jo

Wonder of the Liar in Chief will mention that he has added 2.06 trillion dollars to the deficit since taking office?

Every president adds debt. Obama nearly doubled it.
How many presidents walked into the mess that Obama did? The DOW below 8,000 and losing 745,000 jobs a month. The stock market rose 258% during Obama`s years and so far it`s risen 25% under Trump/Putin. He`s got some catching up to do and you got some learning to do. I`m here to help.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...h-and-obamas-deficits/?utm_term=.c72eb2982d8e

Wonder of the Liar in Chief will mention that he has added 2.06 trillion dollars to the deficit since taking office?

Every president adds debt. Obama nearly doubled it.
How many presidents walked into the mess that Obama did? The DOW below 8,000 and losing 745,000 jobs a month. The stock market rose 258% during Obama`s years and so far it`s risen 25% under Trump/Putin. He`s got some catching up to do and you got some learning to do. I`m here to help.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...h-and-obamas-deficits/?utm_term=.c72eb2982d8e

It wasn't Obama that walked into the mess.
Honestly you guys are so distorted by your politics that I'm surprised you don't count sunspots as presidential accomplishments. The mess as you refer to it engulfed the entire world economy and transcended at least five previous administration's.

The 2008 crash was 20 times the size of the US economy. It is not possible for one man, one POTUS, or even a dozen POTUS people to be either responsible for it .... or responsible for even beginning to fix it. That would be tantamount to the ant on the train track winning his battle with the train. This kind of economics dwarfs local politics.

Jo

Last edited:

Bush was doing fine until Democrats took over the purse strings and F'd it all up, as usual.

JO

Jo

The corrupt Obama Administration's IRS F'd them over. to your delight, is my guess.

Bush was doing fine until Democrats took over the purse strings and F'd it all up, as usual.
Losing 745,000 jobs a month is "doing fine".

JO

Jo

Tea party still pretty active in Massachusetts. Turns out they don't fit that well with the Republican party at large.
The Tea Party is now at war with the GOP.
Sucks for them because the GOP controls the money for now.

Jo
Fox News controlled the Tea Party
Turning them on and off at will

JO

Jo

The corrupt Obama Administration's IRS F'd them over. to your delight, is my guess.
Tea Tards claimed they were a charity

Forum List

Back