🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Pro-Civil Rights White Majority

Practically no white person in the south was pro-civil rights, not out loud anyway. Many of them are still pissed off about the Northern states forcing them into the modern age.

Why should we be?

Black riots destroying so many cities. High black crime rate. Black refusal or inability to integrate culturally and get off welfare, learn in school, and get jobs. There's not a white here who lives in a black area, I bet: they'd be robbed and mugged constantly and wouldn't survive.

Hypocrites.
I'd rather live next to any black person than a hate-filled piece of shit like you.

Practically no white person in the south was pro-civil rights, not out loud anyway. Many of them are still pissed off about the Northern states forcing them into the modern age.

Why should we be?

Black riots destroying so many cities. High black crime rate. Black refusal or inability to integrate culturally and get off welfare, learn in school, and get jobs. There's not a white here who lives in a black area, I bet: they'd be robbed and mugged constantly and wouldn't survive.

Hypocrites.
I'd rather live next to any black person...

I bet you don't, though. Hypocrite.

Why should we be?

Hypocrites.

Currently my neighbors are a nice hard-working black family on one side and a bunch of meth cooking hillbillies on the other. Guess which one I like better?

Currently my neighbors are a nice hard-working black family on one side and a bunch of meth cooking hillbillies on the other. Guess which one I like better?

I don't believe a word of this. Sounds reeeeeaaaaal rhetorical.

Or else you are just so impoverished you live in what has to be one of the worst neighborhoods in your area.

Or else you are just so impoverished you live in what has to be one of the worst neighborhoods in your area.
I live in a county with only three towns and 11,000 residents. We do not have neighborhoods as you are thinking of them. What we do have is a serious meth problem that seems to involve mainly poor whites who steal everything they can get their hands on. They got me for about $2000 dollars in tools and equipment from my shed last year. My point is this: At least in my area it's white people who are the worst scumbags. They are your kind of people.

I live in a county with only three towns and 11,000 residents. We do not have neighborhoods as you are thinking of them. What we do have is a serious meth problem that seems to involve mainly poor whites who steal everything they can get their hands on. They got me for about $2000 dollars in tools and equipment from my shed last year. My point is this: At least in my area it's white people who are the worst scumbags. They are your kind of people.

Why do Lefties like to pretend that exceptions are the rule...that stereotypes should be developed from the two percentile?
How are your brains wired so backwards?
Get in touch with reality bud...it looks more like this.
this-nice-area-until-all-these-white-peoplemovedin-said-no-14088173.png

Why should we be?

Hypocrites.

Haven’t you been paying attention...when lucky folks win the lotto they immediately buy homes in the ghettos and barrios to live amongst darker folk.

I live in a county with only three towns and 11,000 residents. We do not have neighborhoods as you are thinking of them. What we do have is a serious meth problem that seems to involve mainly poor whites who steal everything they can get their hands on. They got me for about $2000 dollars in tools and equipment from my shed last year.

Yeah, that happened to us once. It is a problem. Same kind of deal: the garage. They hit our neighbor, too, his garage and tools in a pickup truck. With us, they got a generator and a power washer and --- if you'll believe it -- turned off the heat over some turkey poults I was brooding! The poults were fledged, so I have to conclude the guy was probably right!! Yeah, of course they were white, country people and meth addicts. My neighbor saw them, actually chased them down the highway in his truck, furiously, the 911 operator all the time pleading with him not to do that. :) Well, I'm sorry that happened to you.

Just one?

After WWI, black soldiers came back from serving their country and expected to be treated like other veterans when they returned. Instead, they were met by a resurgent KKK that swept the nation, beating and lynching those who dared to think they should be treated like whites
Do you have a link to prove this?

Why do Lefties like to pretend that exceptions are the rule...that stereotypes should be developed from the two percentile?
How are your brains wired so backwards?
Get in touch with reality bud...it looks more like this.l.l

Reality is like this: Good people and scumbags come in all colors. Trying to to use race to sort people into either group is stupid. I am certain you would adore my rebel flag flying, wife beating, shooting guns in the middle of the night, sneak thieving, black people hating, multiple felony having piece of shit neighbors because you speak the same language on race. Seems to be all you care about.

In another thread, Evilfleegle, or whatever his name is, made an interesting point about how the peaceful tactics of MLK worked so well, in part because of the violent threat of those like the Black Panthers.

Dr Martin Luther King saved this country

I made this point.

It is worth noting, that White America was the one that made the call. That had been voting pro-civil rights before MLK or the Black Panthers and continued doing so though out.

The pushback against more and eventually equal rights for blacks were always from a MINORITY of whites.

And no one ever seems to give any credit to the MAJORITY of whites that voted pro-civil rights, along the way.

Rightwinger came back with this

"
White America had a hundred years after the civil war to allow equal status to black Americans.

Instead, they offered platitudes of separate but equal, told blacks to be patient, these things take time, accepted laws and social mores that treated blacks like animals.

The MAJORITY of whites wanted to just keep the status quo

"

At this point, I realized I had made a brilliant point, that deserved it's own thread.

My challenge to Rightwinger, give me your best example of the anti-Civil Rights guy winning the election and telling blacks "to be patient"

For discussion.
Does not work for the agenda. Their intentions have nothing to do with "peace and love." The agenda is the annihilation of the world's free market. Simply gives too much power to those who are in the middle class. The middle class in a true constitutional republic have the power.

The serf class obviously don't have any power. They are not the largest voting block and have nothing to give other than their automatic votes to anyone promising free stuff. So, just like how you have no power living under your parents roof, you have no power over government when you are reliant on them.

Solution for the upper crust of society who mostly believe the elite class is about inheritance, about bloodlines, and royalty etc. Turn that middle class into the serf class.

This is the agenda and they seduce the gullible and naive with stories of Robin Hood over and over again. Divide and conquer with political correctness and eradicate the middle class and usher in the new feudalist world.

That's it.

The majority of Americans were and are for fairness. There were and are forces that play groups and sub-groups against themselves for various reasons. The problems of the part of the population that had passed through a slave status were not properly understood by anyone. While many heinous acts were committed by certain persons of the majority group, the majority group was neither vile nor hateful. Willfully innocent perhaps, but not willfully hurtful.

And they never get the credit for that, that they deserve. Hence my thread.

You remember George Wallace?
I grew up in Alabama during the later half of the civil rights battle.Yeah I remember him. His late life search for redemption does not excuse his pandering to the racists.

Not the point I was going to make.

Does it seem strange to you, that he won elections AFTER he flipped on the Civil Rights issue?

I grew up in Alabama during the later half of the civil rights battle.Yeah I remember him. His late life search for redemption does not excuse his pandering to the racists.

Does it seem strange to you, that he won elections AFTER he flipped on the Civil Rights issue?
It's strange in hindsight but it's not like he changed overnight or that fomenting racial strife was all he was . Looking back I think it was the junior college system he implemented or the free immunization program or the electrical infrastructure programs or the road programs or a bunch of other stuff he did to finally bring Alabama out of the 19th century. When I was born in the mid 60s there were still parts where electricity was fairly new and half the roads were still dirt. .

If the majority of whites had been voting "pro-civil rights" all along as you claim, then there never would have been laws that discriminated against blacks.

Sure there would. A majority does not imply that minorities will not have sway in some limited geographical areas, or might not be able to game the system to ally with other groups and move their agenda forward.
Nope.

It's strange in hindsight but it's not like he changed overnight or that fomenting racial strife was all he was . Looking back I think it was the junior college system he implemented or the free immunization program or the electrical infrastructure programs or the road programs or a bunch of other stuff he did to finally bring Alabama out of the 19th century. When I was born in the mid 60s there were still parts where electricity was fairly new and half the roads were still dirt. .

The fact that his base did not feel betrayed by his flip, greatly undermines the narrative of the Conventional Wisdom of the South being sooooo deeply racist.

Not to mention the Myth of the Southern Strategy.

If George FUcking Wallace, could flip on Civil Rights and not lose his base, why would the parties do so?

The fact that his base did not feel betrayed by his flip, greatly undermines the narrative of the Conventional Wisdom of the South being sooooo deeply racist.

If George FUcking Wallace, could flip on Civil Rights and not lose his base, why would the parties do so?
Well then that brings us to the strange tale of Fob James, the first republican governor Alabama ever had. First he was a regular old southern democrat who served one term in the eighties then swapped parties to republican and came back to win another term in the nineties. As a democrat he further integrated state government and was fairly progressive. As a republican he set to work undoing progress and making Alabama into the the embarrassing economic shithole it is today. Fob James clearly illustrates what happened after republicanism infected the south. All progress stopped and Alabama doomed itself to be the place where the GOP does experiments on making people accept less and less for their tax dollar.

Just one?

After WWI, black soldiers came back from serving their country and expected to be treated like other veterans when they returned. Instead, they were met by a resurgent KKK that swept the nation, beating and lynching those who dared to think they should be treated like whites

Wow. I challenge you to name an election, and you fail to name an election.

Seriously, I should start a thread of wtf is wrong with you liberals.

NAME THE FREAKING ELECTION.
What a stupid question

Anti civil rights racists who were elected did not tell blacks to be patient.
They told them to go fuk themselves and get to the back of the bus

Well then that brings us to the strange tale of Fob James, the first republican governor Alabama ever had. First he was a regular old southern democrat who served one term in the eighties then swapped parties to republican and came back to win another term in the nineties. As a democrat he further integrated state government and was fairly progressive. As a republican he set to work undoing progress and making Alabama into the the embarrassing economic shithole it is today. Fob James clearly illustrates what happened after republicanism infected the south. All progress stopped and Alabama doomed itself to be the place where the GOP does experiments on making people accept less and less for their tax dollar.

Just reviewed him in Wikepedia, what do you mean he "undid progress" in his second term?

And how is this relevant to the point about Wallace and his base not caring about his flipping on the Civil Rights issue?

Just one?

Wow. I challenge you to name an election, and you fail to name an election.

Seriously, I should start a thread of wtf is wrong with you liberals.

NAME THE FREAKING ELECTION.
What a stupid question

Anti civil rights racists who were elected did not tell blacks to be patient.
They told them to go fuk themselves and get to the back of the bus

Who was elected? What election? What the fuck are you even talking about? Can you be more vague?

Do you even know that you are being vague, because you know that I am right?

Forum List

Back