The progressive war on Christmas/Christianity

Quick question..................where in the 7 Noahide Commandments, or the Ten Commandments is it written "thou shalt not be gay"?

Both say the same thing, both try to teach the same lessons. The one of the few places where it's said to be bad for a "man to lie with another man" is in Leviticus, where they are talking about the way the Priests of Israel were supposed to conduct themselves.

Sorry, but there are only 5 places in the whole Bible that talk about gays being punished. Most of the rest of the book is talking about other things.

And....................I challenge ANYONE to show me where Jesus (whose true name is Yeshua) said that gays were not allowed.

Incidentally........................did anyone notice that there are zero verses in the Bible against being a lesbian?

You twist the Bible for your own perverted means.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." (NIV).

Leviticus 18:22 - "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable." (NIV)

Romans 1:26-27 - "For this reason [idolatry] God gave them up to passions of dishonor; for even their females exchanged the natural use for that which is contrary to nature, and likewise also the males, having left the natural use of the female, were inflamed by their lust for one another, males with males, committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was fitting for their error." (EMTV)

Like I said................there are only 5 places in the Bible where it talks about men lying with other men.

Please.........................show me the Commandment that God gave to Noah (via the 7 Noahide Commandments) or where God told Moses (via the 10 Commandments) where it's a sin to be gay?

Don't cherry pick the Bible................not only does it make you look stupid, but it also shows where you've lost your ability to be humble, because you're trying to browbeat others into your way of thinking.

I thought we were supposed to love God above all else, and love one another as we love God (as Jesus said).

We are. John 13:34, "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."

What real evidence supports the OP and the derivative crazy OPs from it?

None.

Merry Xmas, everyone.

Snarkey, that's you're opinion, like I told the other jackass "google it".

Where the fuck is your links to prove or back up anything you say @USMB...:eusa_shifty:

Personal commentator is what you'll usually find over researched facts

Oh so persecuting homosexuality is okay but persecuting Christianity is not?

If you're persecuting me for opposing homosexuality, then you are no more better than you claim I am. But there was a time when everyone was free from the PC police....

Nice dodge.

Now, answer the actual question. If persecuting homosexuality is completely okay, is persecuting Christianity completely okay? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Nice try. Persecuting either of them is wrong. But then again, showing preferential treatment to either of them is also wrong. This whole 'Christians/Republicans/Conservatives are bigots because they hate homosexuals' stereotype is laughable. Come to think of it, I believe that homosexuals and liberals are the only ones with an inferiority complex. Simply because we don't agree with their way of life or your ideals does not mean we should conform with it or your beliefs. But I digress.

But then again, who said that I advocated persecution of anyone? Simply because I oppose homosexuality does not mean I go about ruthlessly persecuting them. Perhaps you were unaware, but I have friends who are gay. We respect each others beliefs, though we may not agree in that respect. However, I feel no further need to explain myself further to you and your false dilemmas. One other thing:

It's not a dodge. It's just wasn't the answer you were hoping for.

Last edited:

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." (NIV).

Leviticus 18:22 - "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable." (NIV)

Romans 1:26-27 - "For this reason [idolatry] God gave them up to passions of dishonor; for even their females exchanged the natural use for that which is contrary to nature, and likewise also the males, having left the natural use of the female, were inflamed by their lust for one another, males with males, committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was fitting for their error." (EMTV)

Like I said................there are only 5 places in the Bible where it talks about men lying with other men.

Please.........................show me the Commandment that God gave to Noah (via the 7 Noahide Commandments) or where God told Moses (via the 10 Commandments) where it's a sin to be gay?

Don't cherry pick the Bible................not only does it make you look stupid, but it also shows where you've lost your ability to be humble, because you're trying to browbeat others into your way of thinking.

I thought we were supposed to love God above all else, and love one another as we love God (as Jesus said).

We are. John 13:34, "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."

Love at what expense? Read my explanation to destroyer. You expect us to simply change our beliefs simply to 'love' them? You can't force us to. Our love is voluntarily given, not forced out of us by people like you. It's funny, I doubt neither of you know the Bible as intimately as we do, but somehow you think you can just browbeat us with it? You are naught followers of Christ, since you use the word of God as a weapon, not a tool.

Ephesians 5:11: “And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.”

2 Timothy 4:2: “Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine”

Jude 1:3-4: "Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints. For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ."

Romans 12:2: "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."

And that is the end of your argument, BD, and ABikerFailer's.

Last edited:
Quick question..................where in the 7 Noahide Commandments, or the Ten Commandments is it written "thou shalt not be gay"?

Both say the same thing, both try to teach the same lessons. The one of the few places where it's said to be bad for a "man to lie with another man" is in Leviticus, where they are talking about the way the Priests of Israel were supposed to conduct themselves.

Sorry, but there are only 5 places in the whole Bible that talk about gays being punished. Most of the rest of the book is talking about other things.

And....................I challenge ANYONE to show me where Jesus (whose true name is Yeshua) said that gays were not allowed.

Incidentally........................did anyone notice that there are zero verses in the Bible against being a lesbian?

I believe I am well versed in the a bible to take on that challenge with you.

ROMANS 1:24-32

24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality,[a] wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

REVELATION 20:8

But the cowardly, unbelieving, abdominal, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone which is the second death.

Looks like someone is resorting to "cherry picking" to hold into their OWN version of the bible.

Yes we are to love God, however if you saw someone you "claim" to care about on the path of an old abandoned road that leads to a cliff (and certain death), should you warn them first? Should their not be a warning sign to tell you what's ahead, or are you one of those that believes they simply ought to find out on their own.... and screw 'em .... it has nothing to do with "me"?

What real evidence supports the OP and the derivative crazy OPs from it?

None.

Merry Xmas, everyone.

Where the fuck is your links to prove or back up anything you say @USMB...:eusa_shifty:

Which is exactly what you and AJ are doing.

When you have real evidence, do share it with us.

Yes we are to love one another just as Jesus loved you is one of the greatest commandments. Do you think Jesus was wrong and ought to have shown love when he turned over the money tables? Was it love that told the woman caught in the act of adultery "Go and sin no more" ?

Love is only a part of what Jesus told his chosen followers to do, as he ALSO had instructed them to "go and make disciples TEACHING them everything that I have commanded you." How effective do you think an individual would be who applied for a highly skilled job, however they had none of the knowledge to perform that job? Rather, they felt it was MUCH more important that they simply show their boss how much they just "love" to work with others.

HOSEA 4:6
My people suffer for a lack of KNOWLEDGE.

On the contrary, I'm not the one who shys away from using resources or links to back up my argument.

Snarkey, I always do [links] but you fucking clowns on da left are too stupid to realize it. I think it's the fear that has you guys all fucked up...:D

Last edited:

Love at what expense? Read my explanation to destroyer. You expect us to simply change our beliefs simply to 'love' them? You can't force us to. Our love is voluntarily given, not forced out of us by people like you. It's funny, I doubt neither of you know the Bible as intimately as we do, but somehow you think you can just browbeat us with it? You are naught followers of Christ, since you use the word of God as a weapon, not a tool.

Ephesians 5:11: “And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.”

2 Timothy 4:2: “Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine”

Jude 1:3-4: "Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints. For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ."

Romans 12:2: "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."

And that is the end of your argument, BD, and ABikerFailer's.

You're right.......................you can't love anyone else unless they bow to the beliefs you have set........................

What happened to unconditional love? Me? If someone is willing to talk to me, I'm willing to talk to them, and if they're civil to me, I'm willing to love them (regardless of their beliefs or what they do).

Seems that the "Christians" are only willing to love someone if they believe as they do, and they've got very specific beliefs.

Gays are cool with me, and I wish that the Christians would get onboard with the fact that Jesus said to love God above all else, and love one another as you love God.

Do you really think that God hates gays? I mean..................He created them, otherwise, they would have gone the way of the dodo.

I'd like to see bigots and racists go the way of the dodo.

Maybe then, the human race could finally advance....................

On the contrary, I'm not the one who shys away from using resources or links to back up my argument.

You do not employ objective evidence and you refuse to use critical thinking.

Merry Xmas.

I'm supposed to take advice on critical thinking with objective evidence from someone who doesn't apply any? Try including some links that backs your posts and maybe, just maybe, you'll be on stronger ground to discuss evidence of "critical thinking".

Last edited:
Exposing ‘The Global War Against Christians’

Considering anti-Christian persecution in the 21st century.

An NRO Interview
October 30, 2013 4:00 AM

‘Many Christians experience daily affronts and often live in fear because of their pursuit of truth, their faith in Jesus Christ, and their heartfelt plea for respect for religious freedom,” Pope Benedict XVI wrote in his 2011 message for the World Day of Peace. “This situation is unacceptable, since it represents an insult to God and to human dignity; furthermore, it is a threat to security and peace, and an obstacle to the achievement of authentic and integral human development,” he continued. This “global war on Christians is in many ways the greatest story never told about the 21st century,” John L. Allen Jr., Vatican correspondent for the National Catholic Reporter, writes in his The Global War on Christians: Dispatches from the Front Lines of Anti-Christian Persecution. He took questions from NRO’s Kathryn Jean Lopez about his contribution to unmasking “silence and indifference” surrounding their plight.

KATHRYN JEAN LOPEZ: “Christians today indisputably are the most persecuted religious body on the planet, and too often their new martyrs suffer in silence.” Do we really know that?

JOHN ALLEN: Yes, we do know that, in part because there are more Christians in the world than followers of any other religion, 2.3 billion in total, so their numbers on anything, including religious persecution, are naturally going to be larger. In part, too, it’s because Christianity’s greatest areas of growth are coming in some fairly rough neighborhoods where there’s a serious problem with religious freedom.

Exposing ?The Global War Against Christians? | National Review Online!

Why do Christian Fascists support a tradition that has added the obscene and perverse symbol and exercise of having a fat complete stranger on an alter, dressed for the most part like the devil, where decent folks are supposed to submit thier young children to sit in this perverts lap and ask the letcher for gifts?

Sorry you morons...this practice is perverted.

You should wait at least 2 hr before you bump. I see you are a recovering X republican did you know if you go dumbocrat you'll be stupid all over again...:eusa_shhh:

My recovery is a day by day thing. However, I am still highly drawn toward the desire to take advantage of everyone less fortunate than myself, in matters of finance, gender, sexual orientation, race, and socio-economic status. I find myself occassionally feeling gleeful about the fact that children are going to bed hungry in this country, because they are too lazy to go out and get a paper route like I did when I was 10. When that happens, I go to "Republicans Annonymous" meetings, where I get support from others like myself. Just last week, we talked "Bill" out of buying a BMW, joining the country club, and purchasesing an AR-15.

Why do Christian Fascists support a tradition that has added the obscene and perverse symbol and exercise of having a fat complete stranger on an alter, dressed for the most part like the devil, where decent folks are supposed to submit thier young children to sit in this perverts lap and ask the letcher for gifts?

Sorry you morons...this practice is perverted.

Actually it's the world who rather look to an alternative to the manger scene, by looking to that which includes reindeer, elves, and your precious forementioned fat man in a red suit. I do believe you have your traditional elements confused.

Forum List

Back