The Prototypical Liberal Response

belonging to the Liberal cult, one must be willing to accept and support lies.

Liar.

"belonging to the Liberal cult, one must be willing to accept and support lies."
"Liar."

I never lie.

Here...let's prove it together- Do you believe any of these atrocious lies?

1. Liberals founded this country

2. Nazis are right wing

3. Muslim homicidal mania is due to the existence of Israel, not the Q'ran

4. Regulations. Obama: "What I have done -- and this is unprecedented ... is I've said to each agency ... 'look at regulations that are already on the books and if they don't make sense, let's get rid of them.'"
Barack Obama on Wednesday, June 29th, 2011 in a press conference

5. Global warming

6. Communism, command and control economies are successful....

7. Obama: Islam ‘Woven into the Fabric of Our Country Since Founding’

8. David Axelrod denying that Obama was intimately involved with terrorist Bill Ayers: "Bill Ayers lives in his neighborhood. Their kids attend the same school," he said. "They're certainly friendly, they know each other, as anyone whose kids go to school together." http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0208/Ax_on_Ayers.html

9. Unequal Pay for Women

10 .The Obama administration has a robust vetting process to cover the Muslims he is bringing in.

See what I mean?

You believe those lies both because you're a Liberal, and afraid to confront your elitist masters....

...and because you're a fool.

Clear?

You always lie.

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Sounds liberal to me.

Nazis were Fascist. Hitlers support of Right winger Franco in Spain proves what side of the political spectrum he was on.

I support Israels right to exist and I support an independent state for the other occupants of the former British Mandate in Palestine.

I believe in a warning earth. It's been a good thing for humans so far.

Authoritarian dictatorships are not liberal.

try some context when quoting just a few words:

Remarks by the President in Closing of the Summit on Countering Violent Extremism

What does bad Billy have to say about our President these days?

Equal job, equal pay.

Self radicalized American citizens will be our biggest threat in the next decade.

See. Now admit it. You always lie. Don't-Cha?

It wasn't necessary, but I do so appreciate you verifying my statement "belonging to the Liberal cult, one must be willing to accept and support lies."

Every one is a lie...and you bought 'em like they were on sale!!!

I couldn't be more pleased.

Write soon,....y'hear.

So.....Islamic terrorists blew up bombs in NYC, and in New Jersey.....
...and another Islamic maniac stabbed eight in a mall, in Minnesota.
The officer who sent this subhuman to his 72 virgins was.....and this was not reported by the media.....an NRA instructor.
God bless him.

Anyway.......the liar in chief said this about the mayhem:

“At this point, we see no connection between that incident and what happened in New York and New Jersey,”
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/20/us/obama-st-cloud-minnesota.html?_r=0

And, so....proof, right from the horse's mouth, as it were....
"belonging to the Liberal cult, one must be willing to accept and support lies."

belonging to the Liberal cult, one must be willing to accept and support lies.

Liar.

"Liar."

I never lie.

Here...let's prove it together- Do you believe any of these atrocious lies?

2. Nazis are right wing

4. Regulations. Obama: "What I have done -- and this is unprecedented ... is I've said to each agency ... 'look at regulations that are already on the books and if they don't make sense, let's get rid of them.'"

5. Global warming

8. David Axelrod denying that Obama was intimately involved with terrorist Bill Ayers: "Bill Ayers lives in his neighborhood. Their kids attend the same school," he said. "They're certainly friendly, they know each other, as anyone whose kids go to school together." http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0208/Ax_on_Ayers.html

9. Unequal Pay for Women

10 .The Obama administration has a robust vetting process to cover the Muslims he is bringing in.

See what I mean?

You believe those lies both because you're a Liberal, and afraid to confront your elitist masters....

...and because you're a fool.

Clear?

You always lie.

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Sounds liberal to me.

Nazis were Fascist. Hitlers support of Right winger Franco in Spain proves what side of the political spectrum he was on.

I support Israels right to exist and I support an independent state for the other occupants of the former British Mandate in Palestine.

I believe in a warning earth. It's been a good thing for humans so far.

Authoritarian dictatorships are not liberal.

try some context when quoting just a few words:

Remarks by the President in Closing of the Summit on Countering Violent Extremism

What does bad Billy have to say about our President these days?

Equal job, equal pay.

Self radicalized American citizens will be our biggest threat in the next decade.

See. Now admit it. You always lie. Don't-Cha?

Everyone one of these....a total, abject lie.....and you swear to 'em.

2. Nazis are right wing

5. Global warming

8. David Axelrod denying that Obama was intimately involved with terrorist Bill Ayers: "Bill Ayers lives in his neighborhood. Their kids attend the same school," he said. "They're certainly friendly, they know each other, as anyone whose kids go to school together."http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0208/Ax_on_Ayers.html

9. Unequal Pay for Women

How about this one, too?
11. Outcomes in the lives of children raised by a parent who has same-sex relationships and those raised by their married, biological parents are the same, and equally beneficial to the children.

Swear to that one, too?

Excellent.

The Founders had no such view of religion.
They based our memorializing documents on the Bible, and they were all fiercely religious/

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
John Adams

You are a moron and prove it on a daily basis.

Yep, they were so very deeply religious that they have setup the great American Theocracy experiment...oh no wait, what they have setup is a secular government based on ideas of enlightenment age.

"I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between Church & State." - Thomas Jefferson

Constitution being made for and functioning only among "religious people" IS PURE BULLSHIT.

Watch your language.
Vulgarity indicates you know you've lost the argument.

Now, let me prove it....and, take notes so you don't appear the fool again in the future.

1. As for the famous “separation of church and state,” the phrase appears in no federal document. In fact, at the time of ratification of the Constitution, ten of the thirteen colonies had some provision recognizing Christianity as either the official, or the recommended religion in their state constitutions.

a. From the 1790 Massachusetts Constitution, written by John Adams, includes: [the] good order and preservation of civil government essentially depend(s) upon piety, religion, and morality…by the institution of public worship of God and of the public instruction in piety, religion, and morality…”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massachusetts_Constitution

b. North Carolina Constitution, article 32, 1776: “That no person who shall deny the being of God, or the truth of the Protestant religion, or the divine authority of either the Old or New Testaments, or who shall hold religious principles incompatible with the freedom and safety of the State, shall b e capable of holding any office, or place of trust or profit, in the civil department, within this State.” Constitution of North Carolina, 1776

c. So, the Founders intention was to be sure that the federal government didn’t do the same, and mandate a national religion. And when Jefferson wrote to the Danbury Baptists in 1802, it was to reassure them the federal government could not interfere in their religious observations, i.e., there is “a wall of separation between church and state.” He wasn’t speaking of religion contaminating the government, but of the government contaminating religious observance.

2. This language from Reynolds, a case involving the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment rather than the Establishment Clause, quoted from Thomas Jefferson's letter to the Danbury Baptist Association the phrase "I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between church and State." 8 Writings of Thomas Jefferson 113 (H. Washington ed. 1861).(1)

The following written by Chief Justice William Rehnquist
http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/historics/USSC_CR_0472_0038_ZD2.html

" It is impossible to build sound constitutional doctrine upon a mistaken understanding of constitutional history, but unfortunately the Establishment Clause has been expressly freighted with Jefferson's misleading metaphor for nearly 40 years. Thomas Jefferson was of course in France at the time the constitutional Amendments known as the Bill of Rights were passed by Congress and ratified by the States.

His letter to the Danbury Baptist Association was a short note of courtesy, written 14 years after the Amendments were passed by Congress. He would seem to any detached observer as a less than ideal source of contemporary history as to the meaning of the Religion Clauses of the First Amendment.

The Framers intended the Establishment Clause to prohibit the designation of any church as a "national" one. The Clause was also designed to stop the Federal Government from asserting a preference for one religious denomination or sect over others.

Given the "incorporation" of the Establishment Clause as against the States via the Fourteenth Amendment in Everson, States are prohibited as well from establishing a religion or discriminating between sects. As its history abundantly shows, however, nothing in the Establishment Clause requires government to be strictly neutral between religion and irreligion, nor does that Clause prohibit Congress or the States from pursuing legitimate secular ends through nondiscriminatory sectarian means."

From Chief Justice Wm. Rehnquist dissent in
WALLACE V. JAFFREE
472 U.S. 38, 105 S.Ct. 2479 (1985)
Nos. 83-812, 83-929.
Argued Dec. 4, 1984.
Decided June 4, 1985.

3. In short....Jefferson, at no time, suggested that religion be excluded from our government.

Only KKKer Hugo Black did that.
"... Black was head of new members for the largest Klan cell in the South. New members of the KKK had to pledge their allegiance to the “eternal separation of Church and State.”... Separation was a crucial part of the KKK’s jurisprudential agenda. It was included in the Klansman’s Creed..."
http://egnorance.blogspot.com/2011/10/hugo-black-and-real-history-of-wall-of.html]

Oh....and Hugh Black was Franklin Roosevelt's very first choice for the Supreme Court.

Separation of church and state?
One more of the lies one must believe to be a Liberal.

Watch your language.

Lol no it doesn't retard, not even a little :bye1:

Now, let me prove it....and, take notes so you don't appear the fool again in the future.

1. As for the famous “separation of church and state,” the phrase appears in no federal document...

Dumbass, it is THE GUIDING PRINCIPLE TO JURISPRUDENCE on relationship between government and religion. The very design of our government from inception is clearly not one of any religious influence and a firm rejection of divinity based Monarchies religion is big on.

"Appears in no document"? You are sooo laughably out of touch with reality. The separation is quite real, time to wake up and smell that coffee.

You lose and lose and lose and will continue to lose because you hitched your wagon to movement that is always riding on the coattails of historic progress in this country.

On religion, on science, on civil rights, on governing, on economy, always backward, always looking to some simplistic, romantic past that never was.

Last edited:
1. OK....go ahead and reveal the truth of an argument to a Liberal...document it....give examples....i.e., prove it to 'em.....and you can expect this:
"Oh, yeah???? Sez you!!!!"

That's pretty much the depth of the Liberal response.

Of course, it may be accompanied by all sorts of vituperation directed at the one providing the truth....but that comes with the territory.

What is astounding is that belonging to the Liberal cult, one must be willing to accept and support lies.

2. Let's take an example that has been revived by Bill's wife to pump some air into her deflating campaign...."Birtherism."

Let's say you meet a stranger across a crowded room....turns out his name is Jacob Wasserstein..
He was brought up in Israel, and attended a religious school early on....and his father and step dad were both Jewish.
And...in many long and detailed discussions....he never defended, supported, praised, made up ingratiating tales about any other religion.....just Judaism.
And....if any Jewish folk committed iniquities, including murders....he made excuses for 'em.

Looking at these facts....would it be a fair guess he was Jewish?
Really....would it be a 'thought crime' to say, 'sure appears that he's Jewish.'
And....if folks became rabid in denials.....wouldn't that appear that they felt that being Jewish was a pejorataive?

"Oh, yeah???/ Sez you!!!"

Point being.....why do Liberals get incensed if some look at the facts and say Barack Hussein Obama appears to hold Islam in a very special place?

So....why did Bill's wife's campaign try to use it as a smear in the 2008 campaign?

She must be really, really embarrassed about it....and now she's trying to attach it to Trump.

What I find amazing is their unwillingness or inability to rely on their own memory when it comes to what certain people said in the past. Not a damn one of them can remember Hillary and Obama attacking each other, let alone what they said.

They go by what the talking points are today. It's like they wipe their memories clean the same way Hillary's people wiped her server clean and the information of the past no longer exists. They are clean slates awaiting the latest info to be uploaded by HuffPo or Daily KO. Then they run with it and viciously attack anyone who challenges them.

Any links are automatically dismissed because they cannot accept any information from sources other than their programmers.

Most have already forgotten the cheating done by Hillary and the DNC so you can't expect them to go back 8 years and recall anything. Hillary can't remember anything and neither can her supporters.

What I find amazing is their unwillingness or inability to rely on their own memory when it comes to what certain people said in the past. Not a damn one of them can remember Hillary and Obama attacking each other, let alone what they said.

They go by what the talking points are today. It's like they wipe their memories clean the same way Hillary's people wiped her server clean and the information of the past no longer exists. They are clean slates awaiting the latest info to be uploaded by HuffPo or Daily KO. Then they run with it and viciously attack anyone who challenges them.

Any links are automatically dismissed because they cannot accept any information from sources other than their programmers.

Most have already forgotten the cheating done by Hillary and the DNC so you can't expect them to go back 8 years and recall anything. Hillary can't remember anything and neither can her supporters.

The lack of self-awareness is AMAZING to watch considering Trumps (the guy actually running on Republican ticket) reversal on just about EVERYTHING as soon as it became convinient:

CXvYoZvUkAEF9lQ.jpg

file.php

hey-look-gullible-voters-funny-donald-trump-image.jpg

trump-universal-government-healthcare.jpg

So what was it about living on the short sight? Trump FULLY BANKS ON IT when it comes to the right.

1. OK....go ahead and reveal the truth of an argument to a Liberal...document it....give examples....i.e., prove it to 'em.....and you can expect this:

Of course, it may be accompanied by all sorts of vituperation directed at the one providing the truth....but that comes with the territory.

What is astounding is that belonging to the Liberal cult, one must be willing to accept and support lies.

2. Let's take an example that has been revived by Bill's wife to pump some air into her deflating campaign...."Birtherism."

Let's say you meet a stranger across a crowded room....turns out his name is Jacob Wasserstein..
He was brought up in Israel, and attended a religious school early on....and his father and step dad were both Jewish.
And...in many long and detailed discussions....he never defended, supported, praised, made up ingratiating tales about any other religion.....just Judaism.
And....if any Jewish folk committed iniquities, including murders....he made excuses for 'em.

Really....would it be a 'thought crime' to say, 'sure appears that he's Jewish.'
And....if folks became rabid in denials.....wouldn't that appear that they felt that being Jewish was a pejorataive?

Point being.....why do Liberals get incensed if some look at the facts and say Barack Hussein Obama appears to hold Islam in a very special place?

So....why did Bill's wife's campaign try to use it as a smear in the 2008 campaign?

She must be really, really embarrassed about it....and now she's trying to attach it to Trump.

here's the problem you have... all of your sources are based on innuendo and false assumptions ... you have never told a fact on these boards only your opinion

the answer is... the so-called ''separation of church and state'' is a method politicians use to play head games on the public, divide and conquer inwardly, and they'll send your soul through a woodchipper if you let them.

Watch your language.

Lol no it doesn't retard, not even a little :bye1:

1. As for the famous “separation of church and state,” the phrase appears in no federal document...

Dumbass, it is THE GUIDING PRINCIPLE TO JURISPRUDENCE on relationship between government and religion. The very design of our government from inception is clearly not one of any religious influence and a firm rejection of divinity based Monarchies religion is big on.

"Appears in no document"? You are sooo laughably out of touch with reality. The separation is quite real, time to wake up and smell that coffee.

You lose and lose and lose and will continue to lose because you hitched your wagon to movement that is always riding on the coattails of historic progress in this country.

On religion, on science, on civil rights, on governing, on economy, always backward, always looking to some simplistic, romantic past that never was.

I believe I've already proven you to be wrong and uneducated on this point.

You are noted as a "spherical imbecile" because you are an imbecile no matter the direction from which you are looked at.

here's the problem you have... all of your sources are based on innuendo and false assumptions ... you have never told a fact on these boards only your opinion

Actually, all of my posts are based upon a concept you appear unfamiliar with.....reality.

And yet his mother may have been a Muslim or Catholic, and if I understand correctly that the mother must be Jewish for her offspring to be Jewish, you are once again full of shit. Sez me!

Actually, all of my posts are based upon a concept you appear unfamiliar with.....reality.

Correction: "Actually, all of my posts are based upon a concept you appear unfamiliar with..... MY reality."

And yet his mother may have been a Muslim or Catholic, and if I understand correctly that the mother must be Jewish for her offspring to be Jewish, you are once again full of shit. Sez me!

And, once again....the Liberal knee-jerk resort to vulgarity represents tossing in the towel.

Excellent.

And....take the term 'jerk' personally.

Let's continue to make you eat crow.

So....if you asked our "Jacob Wasserstein," our pal from the OP, if he was Jewish, and he denied it...I guess one would have to believe him.

And Obama says he is a Christian....converted to by Reverent Jeremiah Wright....

This Reverent Jeremiah Wright...

a." Obama writes in his book, “Dreams from my Father”, that Wright dabbled in Black Nationalism and Islam in the 1960’s. Black Liberation Theology was inspired by the cult doctrine of the Nation of Islam.

Obama was a Muslim as a child in Indonesia and has embraced his ethnic Muslim family in Kenya. Though he has not been practicing Islam for about 40 years, he can be considered an ethnic or cultural Muslim and is obviously identifies rather intensely with Islamist culture.

Wright studied a black Muslim Brotherhood for seven years in divinity school and has incorporated some of the mysticism into the black liberation doctrine that he preached at Trinity United Church of Christ."
Muslim Brotherhood – Jeremiah Wright Declares that Yahweh is Allah

So.....Obama's Christian minister had been a Muslim?

That explains this:

b. “Jeremiah Wright: I “Made It Comfortable” For Obama to Accept Christianity Without Having to Renounce Islam
Obama was steeped in Islam
but knew nothing about Christianity,” Klein says.
Klein asked Wright if he converted Obama from being a Muslim into a Christian.
“He said, I don’t know about that. but I can tell you that I made it easy for him to come to an understanding of who Jesus Christ is and not feel that he was turning his back on his Islamic friends and his Islamic traditions and his understanding of Islam,”Klein says.

The second area was Obama’s political philosophy. Wright introduced Obama to Black Liberation theology." Flashback=> Jeremiah Wright: I “Made It Comfortable” For Obama to Accept Christianity Without Having to Renounce Islam (Video Report)

So...maybe Hillary's campaign was right...
So...what's the beef in seeing Obama as a sort-of Muslim???

"Oh, yeah???? Sez you!!!"

Correction: "Actually, all of my posts are based upon a concept you appear unfamiliar with..... MY reality."

If they are not based on truth, reality and rectitude.....

....why are you always trying to rebut them.....and failing in the attempt?

Could this be the explanation?
There are things living on the bottom of ponds that are smarter than you are.

If they are not based on truth, reality and rectitude.....

....why are you always trying to rebut them.....and failing in the attempt?

Could this be the explanation?
There are things living on the bottom of ponds that are smarter than you are.

As usual, a personal attack sans rebuttal, that being, if the mythical character you built, did not have a mother who was Jewish, your entire OP crashes and burns.

Of course, a narcissist has a real problem uttering the words, "I was wrong". I understand and would pity you if you weren't such an asshole.

Forum List

Back