The Prototypical Liberal Response

Ooo....look! An "Oh, yeah! Sez you!!!!" post from one of the dunces!

Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.

" Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates
Trump said near the end of his speech that he would rescind the IRS rule preventing churches from endorsing candidates.

That takes you and it makes you less powerful than a man or woman walking up and down the street. You actually have less power.”

And yet if you look at it, I was talking to someone, we probably have 250 million, maybe even more, in terms of people, so we have more Christians… than we have men or women in our country and we don’t have a lobby because they’re afraid to have a lobby because they don’t want to lose their tax status.

So I am going to work like hell to get rid of that prohibition and we’re going to have the strongest Christian lobby and it’s going to happen. This took place during the presidency of Lyndon Johnson and it has had a terrible chilling effect."
Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates

It was aimed at Christians.

I'd love to see you fall all over yourself trying to defend the law.

No need to defend that law. It's a solid reasonable law, and there is no credible effort to change it. It will properly stand without my help.

"....the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates..."

" It's a solid reasonable law..."

Really?

Have you seen this?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I love when I force you Fascists to out yourselves.

So....how's that brown shirt fitting?

Gads, you Liberals are simpletons.

Funny you mentioning simpletons. Did you ever figure out how Hillary got into both sides of that van?

Why are you running away from this?

Really?

Have you seen this?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Glad to see that you agree with taking away all churches tax exemptions. That exemption is clearly there to help establish religion.

Wasn't that great, the way I rammed your words back down your throat?

Look what you had to do....you had to try to change the subject.

You said:

Depriving Americans of their freedom of speech.

Then I provided the Constitution you Liberals despise:

But....at least you didn't deny that you favor Fascism over liberty.

Last edited:
Christians aren't prosecuted unless they broke a law. Quit whining.

That's the problem. The so-called law attacks Christians. The authorities often fail to prosecute Muslims when a Christian would be prosecuted.

No need to defend that law. It's a solid reasonable law, and there is no credible effort to change it. It will properly stand without my help.

Really?

Have you seen this?

Funny you mentioning simpletons. Did you ever figure out how Hillary got into both sides of that van?

Really?

Have you seen this?

Glad to see that you agree with taking away all churches tax exemptions. That exemption is clearly there to help establish religion.

You said:

No subject change at all. The government is clearly supporting the establishment of religion by giving them tax exemptions. What does the 1st amendment say about that?

1. OK....go ahead and reveal the truth of an argument to a Liberal...document it....give examples....i.e., prove it to 'em.....and you can expect this:
"Oh, yeah???? Sez you!!!!"

That's pretty much the depth of the Liberal response.

Of course, it may be accompanied by all sorts of vituperation directed at the one providing the truth....but that comes with the territory.

What is astounding is that belonging to the Liberal cult, one must be willing to accept and support lies.

2. Let's take an example that has been revived by Bill's wife to pump some air into her deflating campaign...."Birtherism."

Let's say you meet a stranger across a crowded room....turns out his name is Jacob Wasserstein..
He was brought up in Israel, and attended a religious school early on....and his father and step dad were both Jewish.
And...in many long and detailed discussions....he never defended, supported, praised, made up ingratiating tales about any other religion.....just Judaism.
And....if any Jewish folk committed iniquities, including murders....he made excuses for 'em.

Looking at these facts....would it be a fair guess he was Jewish?
Really....would it be a 'thought crime' to say, 'sure appears that he's Jewish.'
And....if folks became rabid in denials.....wouldn't that appear that they felt that being Jewish was a pejorataive?

"Oh, yeah???/ Sez you!!!"

Point being.....why do Liberals get incensed if some look at the facts and say Barack Hussein Obama appears to hold Islam in a very special place?

So....why did Bill's wife's campaign try to use it as a smear in the 2008 campaign?

She must be really, really embarrassed about it....and now she's trying to attach it to Trump.

She didn't. One of her staffers raised the issue and Clinton shut it down saying it didn't matter because his mother was an American.

So no Political Sheep, she didn't say it or use it. But once again I see you failing to fact check before posting.

Really?

Have you seen this?

Really?

Have you seen this?

You said:

No subject change at all. The government is clearly supporting the establishment of religion by giving them tax exemptions. What does the 1st amendment say about that?

All religions get the same tax break, moron.

Really?

Have you seen this?

Really?

Have you seen this?

You said:

1. "....the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates..."

You said this about the silencing of pastors: " It's a solid reasonable law..."

Now....focus like a laser: what is the compelling government interest in silencing said American citizens?

Be careful: ....if this is the first time you've tried to think you could wind up with an aneurysm!

2. "The government is clearly supporting the establishment of religion by giving them tax exemptions. What does the 1st amendment say about that?"

No, you moron.....the amendment denies the government the ability to endorse a particular religion....'establish a government religion."
The government is to simply be neutral vis-a-vis religion, and non-religion.

The Founders would have said, “Congress shall establish no national religion.”

First amendment:“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion.” As Justice Scalia said when he spoke at Yeshiva University here at New York, that it was because several of the states in the new Republic had legally established churches, the Congregational in Connecticut and Massachusetts, say, the Church of England in South Carolina.

.Government has, under the Constitution, the duty to make certain that, as the Founders intended, the powers of the government are not used to drive religion from public the public square.

The reason the Founders protected religion is that they valued it."

Getting Religious Liberty Right - The New York Sun

3. Further....the tax exemption is taken directly from the Bible.
In Ezra 7:24 we see where the Founders established the tax exempt status of the church: Ezra 7:24 “Also we certify you, that touching any of the priests and Levites, singers, porters, Nethinims, or ministers of this house of God, it shall not be lawful to impose toll, tribute, or custom, upon them.”

Jeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz....you are uneducated.

4. So....why do you want any American citizens deprived of their freedom of speech?

You can answer....or proclaim your allegiance to "der Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiters Partei"

Better look that up, you dunce.

1. OK....go ahead and reveal the truth of an argument to a Liberal...document it....give examples....i.e., prove it to 'em.....and you can expect this:
"Oh, yeah???? Sez you!!!!"

That's pretty much the depth of the Liberal response.

Of course, it may be accompanied by all sorts of vituperation directed at the one providing the truth....but that comes with the territory.

What is astounding is that belonging to the Liberal cult, one must be willing to accept and support lies.

2. Let's take an example that has been revived by Bill's wife to pump some air into her deflating campaign...."Birtherism."

Let's say you meet a stranger across a crowded room....turns out his name is Jacob Wasserstein..
He was brought up in Israel, and attended a religious school early on....and his father and step dad were both Jewish.
And...in many long and detailed discussions....he never defended, supported, praised, made up ingratiating tales about any other religion.....just Judaism.
And....if any Jewish folk committed iniquities, including murders....he made excuses for 'em.

Looking at these facts....would it be a fair guess he was Jewish?
Really....would it be a 'thought crime' to say, 'sure appears that he's Jewish.'
And....if folks became rabid in denials.....wouldn't that appear that they felt that being Jewish was a pejorataive?

Point being.....why do Liberals get incensed if some look at the facts and say Barack Hussein Obama appears to hold Islam in a very special place?

So....why did Bill's wife's campaign try to use it as a smear in the 2008 campaign?

She must be really, really embarrassed about it....and now she's trying to attach it to Trump.

She didn't. One of her staffers raised the issue and Clinton shut it down saying it didn't matter because his mother was an American.

So no Political Sheep, she didn't say it or use it. But once again I see you failing to fact check before posting.

One of WHOSE staffers?
Oh....Hillary Clinton's.

So.....you are stating that the Birther movement came from her campaign?

Excellent.

And, it did.

Now....watch me rip you to shreds, with Liberal media reports:
4." Where did this idea come from? Who started it? And is there a grain of truth there?
Story Continued Below

The answer lies in Democratic, not Republican politics, and in the bitter, exhausting spring of 2008. At the time, the Democratic presidential primary was slipping away from Hillary Clinton and some of her most passionate supporters grasped for something, anything that would deal a final reversal to Barack Obama. (See: Bachmann: Birther issue settled)"
Birtherism: Where it all began

a. "Then, as Obama marched toward the presidency, a new suggestion emerged: That he was not eligible to serve. (See: Birther debate alive across U.S.)

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008."
Ibid.

See how simple it is to reveal you as a liar?

Now...write:
'Oh, yeah??? Sez you!!!!"

Isn't this fun??

Really?

Have you seen this?

You said:

And all religions are banned from supporting political candidates.

That's the problem. The so-called law attacks Christians. The authorities often fail to prosecute Muslims when a Christian would be prosecuted.

Shup finger boi.

"Shutup?" That's your argument?

I only argue with idiots when I have time to enjoy it.

Since you continually get drubbed, that would be never.

Really?

Have you seen this?

You said:

What does that have to do with whether the tax break is Constitutional. Frankly, the law that says they can't participate in politics is a violation of their First Amendment rights.

Really?

Have you seen this?

You said:

1. "....the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates..."

You said this about the silencing of pastors: " It's a solid reasonable law..."

Now....focus like a laser: what is the compelling government interest in silencing said American citizens?

Be careful: ....if this is the first time you've tried to think you could wind up with an aneurysm!

2. "The government is clearly supporting the establishment of religion by giving them tax exemptions. What does the 1st amendment say about that?"

No, you moron.....the amendment denies the government the ability to endorse a particular religion....'establish a government religion."
The government is to simply be neutral vis-a-vis religion, and non-religion.

The Founders would have said, “Congress shall establish no national religion.”

First amendment:“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion.” As Justice Scalia said when he spoke at Yeshiva University here at New York, that it was because several of the states in the new Republic had legally established churches, the Congregational in Connecticut and Massachusetts, say, the Church of England in South Carolina.

.Government has, under the Constitution, the duty to make certain that, as the Founders intended, the powers of the government are not used to drive religion from public the public square.

The reason the Founders protected religion is that they valued it."

Getting Religious Liberty Right - The New York Sun

3. Further....the tax exemption is taken directly from the Bible.
In Ezra 7:24 we see where the Founders established the tax exempt status of the church: Ezra 7:24 “Also we certify you, that touching any of the priests and Levites, singers, porters, Nethinims, or ministers of this house of God, it shall not be lawful to impose toll, tribute, or custom, upon them.”

Jeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz....you are uneducated.

4. So....why do you want any American citizens deprived of their freedom of speech?

You can answer....or proclaim your allegiance to "der Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiters Partei"

Better look that up, you dunce.

If the Founders would have said, “Congress shall establish no national religion.”, like you seem to wish they had, you might have a point. Unfortunately for you, they said the establishment of religion......That means any religion, including yours, dumbass

Shup finger boi.

Watching a teabagger dance around thinking he has done something is far from a drubbing.

You said:

What does that have to do with whether the tax break is Constitutional. Frankly, the law that says they can't participate in politics is a violation of their First Amendment rights.

You should bring that up with the supreme court. I'll wait to see how that works out for you.

Shup finger boi.

Watching a teabagger dance around thinking he has done something is far from a drubbing.

Only douchebags use the the term "teabagger."

You said:

You should bring that up with the supreme court. I'll wait to see how that works out for you.

What the Supreme Court thinks isn't under discussion here, bonehead.

Shup finger boi.

Only douchebags use the the term "teabagger."

I'll give your opinion the same serious consideration that I always do teabagger.

What the Supreme Court thinks isn't under discussion here, bonehead.

Of course it is. The supreme court is responsible for deciding if laws violate the constitution. Why don't you name a few of the churches who have actually been punished for breaking the Johnson Amendment law?

Forum List

Back