The Queen has Covid

My very disabled 84 year old husband got it on March 4, 2020. Was symptom free two days later.

We thought that was it for her tbh--as I said, I don't lie here. My dad called me and we both said, 'Okay, that's it then."

Nope. She had a couple days of stomach upset and recovered.

She is now 106. Turns 107 in June. True story. I do not lie here

I don't lie here, ever. Follow the link and see for yourself

There is no link that takes you to data that shows being vaccinated and boosted makes you MORE susceptible to getting COVID. You just made that up.

There is no link that takes you to data that shows being vaccinated and boosted makes you MORE susceptible to getting COVID. You just made that up.

From page 44. Case rates in the UK per 100k. Scotland has stopped releasing these numbers because the numbers hurt their feelings. The US never did.

Go there. Read it. I dare you. But you won't, right?

We thought that was it for her tbh--as I said, I don't lie here. My dad called me and we both said, 'Okay, that's it then."

Nope. She had a couple days of stomach upset and recovered.

She is now 106. Turns 107 in June. True story. I do not lie here
Amazing! If my 103 year old mother-in-law had not died back in 2015, it would have been interesting to see how she dealt with "COVID". She had an amazing immune system.

Amazing! If my 103 year old mother-in-law had not died back in 2015, it would have been interesting to see how she dealt with "COVID". She had an amazing immune system.

To be honest though, my grandma was quite healthy at 105. Lately she's failing though. She says she's ready for God to take her. I know it's all in His timing but...she's ready.

From page 44. Case rates in the UK per 100k. Scotland has stopped releasing these numbers because the numbers hurt their feelings. The US never did.

Go there. Read it. I dare you. But you won't, right?

You mean the page that says this....1 Comparing case rates among vaccinated and unvaccinated populations should not be used to estimate vaccine effectiveness against COVID-19 infection. Vaccine effectiveness has been formally estimated from a number of different sources and is summarised on pages 4 to 15 in this report.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :banana: :banana:

You mean the page that says this....1 Comparing case rates among vaccinated and unvaccinated populations should not be used to estimate vaccine effectiveness against COVID-19 infection. Vaccine effectiveness has been formally estimated from a number of different sources and is summarised on pages 4 to 15 in this report.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :banana: :banana:

I'm sorry you're so gullible. They're saying, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"....

And you fell for it. Just wait til you find out more.

To be honest though, my grandma was quite healthy at 105. Lately she's failing though. She says she's ready for God to take her. I know it's all in His timing but...she's ready.
Good to hear. I mean that she's ready. My husband was ready too. It's a comfort.

Explaining is losing.

If they have to explain the vaccine efficacy because the numbers say what they say?

They have already lost. And you know it.

I'm sorry you're so gullible. They're saying, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"....

Sorry you do not under stand statistics, but it is what I do for a living and we all know that your math skills are pretty much non-existent

Sorry you do not under stand statistics, but it is what I do for a living and we all know that your math skills are pretty much non-existent

OH. So the statistics do not say what they say about case rates in unvaxxed v. vaxxed on page 40

Please do explain.

So much for your: "Source? Link? Quote? Don't forget to define your terms and show your math, teach!"

Do you know how rare it is for British Monarchs to abdicate?

Edward VIII- Because of a marriage scandal and he was a Nazi
James II - who was driven off the throne by his daughter and an invasion
Richard II - who was forced off the throne and murdered
Edward II - who was forced off the throne and probably murdered

Not your problem.

But they have a penchant for being stolen by American femmes fatales.

Forum List

Back