The Queen has Covid

Statistics can be manipulated in studies.

My real-life statistic 5 people I know offline got covid, 3 vaccinated 2 unvaccinated none died. It took one person of the unvaccinated a little longer than the other 4 people to recover.

In my observation for the 4 that recovered fast there was no pre-existing conditions so the 2 vaccinated and 2 not vaccinated got covid got sick a few days and then it was over.

The one with a pre-existing condition unvaccinated stayed home but was sick much longer eventually got well, and it was over.

I will pray for the Queen today, it sucks to get sick regardless of politics.

Last edited:
Twice vaccinated and boosted, of course.

Hardly believable.Unless one can cite the last time the Queen was
ever embarassed by some personal feature.
She's overtly protected.The Longest serving figurehead in World History.
So now some untrustworthy Press is supposedly to be trusted.
I don't tink so.

I survived a wreck while not wearing my seatbelt, thus using your "logic" seat belts are useless.
2 kids died from the vaccine recently. autopsy confirmed cause of death was the seat belts, I suppose.

til we know more this, crap should not be forced.

I will also pray that Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II lives way
past this news.But she up in years.With scandal ever which a way
encircling other in her circle.Lordy knows she is special and one of a kind.
But No One Gets Out Of Life Alive.

If not vaccinated she would be dead.
Well you don't know that, but hopefully it will do it's job. Gonna be a test for sure. Wonder what her symptoms so far have been, because people usually don't get tested until they get sick ?

Not only that, but funeral homes have been big recipients also in the deal.
The Care's Act was a MASSIVE PAY OFF TO STFU and do as your told money COVID GAME..............

If you don't play the game...........YOU ARE FIRED..........

I've lost what little respect I had for the medical community over this........I saw it first hand trying to get my wife's surgery.........IT IS DISGUSTING.

Forum List

Back