The Queen has Covid

She's got access to the best medical experts Britain has to offer. Of course she's not going to get sick. Not all of us have the bankroll of an entire country to feed us, clothe us, house us, and give us medical care.

True, this is the same reason our obese leader made it through when he got it.

My sister and my nephews had it. All said it was nothing more than a bad head cold. They got over it in three weeks, WITHOUT any shots or meds.

Several co-workers have gotten it. All said it was nothing more than a few bad headaches and some chills. NO vaccinations, but they all took cold medicines and vitamins. They were all over it in less than a month.

A friend and her husband got it. They say it's nothing more than feeling run down with a few headaches. NO vaccines. They take cold medicine and vitamins. Their kids and grandkids have all had it........same thing............nothing more than cold symptoms, with NO vaccine. They all got over it.

I'm supposedly one of the "high risk" people. I have not gotten it. I've been around some of these people. I've been to the local mall, I go to the grocery store often, I go to the dollar stores often.........NO vaccine. I take high concentrated caps of Vit D, which was prescribed by my Dr., and Vit C, as well as some other stuff he prescribed. Been on these for years. Haven't contracted anything.

If people took the necessary supplements to boost their blood flow, oxygen production, and anti-virus fighters, and kept themselves sanitized.......theres no need for vaccines or boosters, until AFTER you have contracted the disease and found that your own immune system is not killing it off. Just like all other diseases, bacteria, and germs.

My wife's uncle got it and was dead in 6 days.

Weird how personal anecdotes are basically meaningless

rightwinger said:
900,000 were not so lucky

especially those murdered by the illconceived order by blue state tyrant governors. and CDC has already admitted that many of these did not die FROM covid but WITH Covid. and believe me...if you're in hospital and you've tested positive (lol....14,000 incentive) at some point they want to see if they can't get you on the vent. I KNOW THIS. This was a scamdemic. The biggest health hoax of the 21st century. And we all know it now. Waiting for Nuremburg 2.0 and i want to see these folk in jail.

Last edited:
especially those murdered by the illconceived order by blue state tyrant governors. and CDC has already admitted that many of these did not die FROM covid but with Covid. and believe me...if you're in hospital and you've tested positive (lol....14,000 incentive) at some point they want to see if they can't get you on the vent. I KNOW THIS. This was a scamdemic. The biggest health hoax of the 21st century. And we all know it now. Waiting for Nuremburg 2.0 and i want to see these folk in jail.
I hope everyone reads your post

A prime reason we had so many COVID deaths

No. your side did that. Thousands of elderly parents would be alive now if it weren't for blue state govs. You are so ignorant on this stuff its appalling.

Please list the detrimental side effects of wearing a seat belt here:

· Seatbelt use tends to increase risk-taking in drivers. This could lead to an increase in more severe accidents, which, in turn, reduces or mitigates the effectiveness of seatbelts.
· They sometimes contribute to accident-related injuries, as is described by the term "seat belt syndrome."
· In many cases, the fibers of the seat belt can cause harm to the chest and abdominal areas.
· It may also cause more serious damage to the internal organs like tearing of the colon or diaphragm. In some cases the lumbar vertebrae may even be fractured or dislocated.
· Other bodily damages can be broken or fracture collar bones, neck burns, and even 3rd degree burns from harsh contact with the seatbelt fabric.
· Seatbelts are not immune from malfunctioning, and can hold an accident victim from escaping a vehicle.
· Seatbelts are specifically made for hard forces causing the person to fly forward, towards the windshield. Seatbelts keep you from going through the windshield, but don't protect from other impacts where a seatbelt could kill you or cause grievous bodily harm.

Just speculation of course.

Of course. There are really two separate issues here:

Some people do very, very poorly with Covid. Some people are barely sick at all. AND

All that is separate from the fact that the shot were non-sterilizing and with horrid, horrid side effects. We don't know many of them YET. We will.

Forum List

Back