The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty

Some words of God Almighty (the Qur'an):

"But she (Mary) pointed to the babe. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?" He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah (God). He has given me revelation and made me a prophet; And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live; (He) has made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable; So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"

"We gave him (him = Abraham) Isaac and Jacob: all (three) We guided: and before him, We guided Noah, and among his progeny, David, Solomon, Job, Joseph, Moses, and Aaron: thus do We reward those who do good. And Zakariya and John, and Jesus and Elias: all in the ranks of the righteous. And Isma'il and Elisha, and Jonas, and Lot: and to all We gave favour above the nations. (To them) and to their fathers, and progeny and brethren: We chose them, and we guided them to a straight way."

What passage of the bible did you read that was obviously a lie?

You misunderstood me. I said all the verses from the Bible that are shown to me, when I read them, I know without the least doubt that it's man made.

Muslim75, There is a hadith in which Muhammad sent for the Torah and had it read to him. The Torah said the punishment for adultery was stoning so Muhammad ordered a couple stoned to death. This not only shows that illiterate or not, he knew the bible, It also shows he had no mercy. Compare this with Jesus stopping the stoning of a woman. There are other well reputed hadiths in which Muhammad also has people put to death.

That is not true. I don't remember if it was about stoning, by the way. Someone jewish was reading verses from the Torah, and he put his hand on some words. One Companion who knew the Torah told Muhammad to ask this guy to lift his hand, and so he was exposed.

Also, don't claim Jesus was not a man of hardness. He did not say ''forgive''. He said "turn the other cheek". He said: "come and cross the river with me walking". He was a man of difficulty. Not only did he mention Hell, but he taught Hell was nothing. Hell is nothing compared to God's displeasure.

As for God commanding war, that is totally insensible. God is the creator of all mankind and he would not play favourites and help one tribe over others. You say you can see the lies in the bible and I do not dispute that, but why can't you see the obvious lies all through the Quran?

Know that God refuses that piety and righteousness be made possible for all. He wants that only a few humans be pious and righteous. This is how much He values and cherishes piety and righteousness. So the opposite of piety and righteousness make Him angry. If He wants to wage war, that's His choice.

The qu'ran is the silly self-contradictory fictional drivel of a lunatic murderous bigoted pedophile.

On it's best day, it is crap.

You don't say this about Hitler or Noriega. That's enough for a reply.

"The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty"

As is the case with the bible, the Koran was written by men, as there is no 'god' as perceived by theists, where all religions are false, the creation of man, and imbued with man's faults and failings, including Islam.

The Qur'an and the (real) Gospel are God's words. So are the Torah, the Psalms and other revealed Books. The Bible not the word of God. It is the word of men who put in what they wish to have in it.

[
the Koran is pile of stinking crap ----Islam is that which muslim scholars say it is---
and how it is practiced-----also a pile of stinking crap. ----the Koran was written by
a bunch of rapists, thieves and murderers------more than 100 years after muhummad
died----nothing at all "miraculous" about it----except the fact that some people are
willing to believe that pile of crap is "holy" or "divine"

Not all Muslim scholars will remain honest. Most Muslim scholars are dishonest. Honesty is not easy. So don't say Islam is what Muslim scholars say it is.

I agree----most muslim scholars, Imams and Qadies are dogs and pigs

A thread about Muslims and this asshat attacks Christians
I speak as a Muslim.

Anyone who knows a little about Islam knows about the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), him who did the Night Journey.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said God revealed a book to him, the Holy Qur'an.

"Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful. But if they turn away, Say: "(Allah) sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

This is not the word of a human being, not the word of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). This is the word of God Almighty. The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty. He revealed it to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) through the intermediary of the Archangel Gabriel.
The Quran is a guide to satans,Allah, religion. Muhammad was a pedophile and a liar. One true God, Jehovah, his Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

I speak as a Non-Muslim. The Qur'an is the paper that I wipe my ass with. Allah be praised!!

koran_wipes.jpg

toilet-paper-jesus.jpg

So you don't know what the bible says but you attack it?

what happened to enlightenment mentality where people wanted to know things for themself

"But she (Mary) pointed to the babe. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?" He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah (God). He has given me revelation and made me a prophet; And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live; (He) has made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable; So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"
Some lies from satans.book you mean.

All religious books are just a bunch of made up shit. Now you all know.

So you don't know what the bible says but you attack it?

what happened to enlightenment mentality where people wanted to know things for themself

I will explain with a (ANOTHER ONE) personal experience Long ago ---when I was young (and beautiful) I had a college time weekend job-----which brought me into contact with LOTS of people from southeast asia, Iran, ---etc etc. ----young
medical school graduates in the USA for residency training. (ie--they were
literate-----for Pakistan and India----medical students is THE INTELLIGENTSIA
(believe it or not) --- about half of them were muslims------I learned all about islam and what muslims "KNOW"-----as it turns out ---muslims from all over the world
"KNOW" that the bible ---OT and NT are utter frauds-----and come in thousands
of "versions"-------constantly being altered to fit the current reasons for
hating muslims and REJECTING THE BEAUTY OF ISLAAAAM.

I was skeptical----so one day said to the brightest-----"are you telling me that
you believe that a torah scroll in some synagogue in Chicago is DIFFERENT
from one in------New York" ? The answer was

****OF COURSE----EVERYONE KNOWS THAT******

now---try to grasp-----"muslim" KNOWS THAT WHICH EVERY ONE KNOWS

that was long ago----like more than 40 years ago-----I have heard the same
version of reality HUNDREDS of times since---from muslims who not only
never read the bible----they never read the Koran either

JEREMIAH SAID:

'I speak as a Christian. Allah is not God Almighty, Jesus Christ is. The Bible is the Word of God Almighty. The Bible is the ONLY WORD of God Almighty. As in "The One and Only"....'

And here we see the arrogance common to all religion, the conflict between and among other religions that has caused immeasurable suffering, as religion is in fact the bane of humankind.

Clayton, I assure you that the truth is not arrogance. Jesus is meek and lowly and there is no trace of arrogance in Him. Jesus Christ is the Living Word of God. Apart from Him no one can do a thing. What kind of arrogance does it take an individual to believe otherwise? Even to believe they can enter heaven by another means / doorway than Jesus Christ and His shed Blood at the cross of Calvary? That, Clayton, is arrogance.

JEREMIAH SAID:

'I speak as a Christian. Allah is not God Almighty, Jesus Christ is. The Bible is the Word of God Almighty. The Bible is the ONLY WORD of God Almighty. As in "The One and Only"....'

And here we see the arrogance common to all religion, the conflict between and among other religions that has caused immeasurable suffering, as religion is in fact the bane of humankind.
^ that C_Clayton_Jones

How many senseless wars have been fought over whose sky pixie is the TRUE sky pixie. :eusa_doh: Jeremiah Avatar4321 Sunni Man Muslim75

Last edited:

That nonsense is about Jesus and it does not come from the bible but a book of fables written in about 150ad.
The story of Jesus bringing clay birds to life is also from the same book of fables, never the less quotes from it appear in the Quran twice.

"We gave him (him = Abraham) Isaac and Jacob: all (three) We guided: and before him, We guided Noah, and among his progeny, David, Solomon, Job, Joseph, Moses, and Aaron: thus do We reward those who do good. And Zakariya and John, and Jesus and Elias: all in the ranks of the righteous. And Isma'il and Elisha, and Jonas, and Lot: and to all We gave favour above the nations. (To them) and to their fathers, and progeny and brethren: We chose them, and we guided them to a straight way."

That is called 'name dropping'. You just reel off a list of names from the bible to make it sound like you are associated with the aforementioned prophets. But in reality, apart from mentioning the names of bible characters many times, the Quran actually says very little about them. The bible is rich in narrative and tells complete stories, but the Quran is an ill written mumbling ramble. It seems obvious to me that this is because Muhammad had the bible read to him, and he then quoted from it but could not remember the details.

That is called 'name dropping'. You just reel off a list of names from the bible to make it sound like you are associated with the aforementioned prophets. But in reality, apart from mentioning the names of bible characters many times, the Quran actually says very little about them. The bible is rich in narrative and tells complete stories, but the Quran is an ill written mumbling ramble. It seems obvious to me that this is because Muhammad had the bible read to him, and he then quoted from it but could not remember the details.
Yep

JEREMIAH SAID:

Clayton, I assure you that the truth is not arrogance. Jesus is meek and lowly and there is no trace of arrogance in Him. Jesus Christ is the Living Word of God. Apart from Him no one can do a thing. What kind of arrogance does it take an individual to believe otherwise? Even to believe they can enter heaven by another means / doorway than Jesus Christ and His shed Blood at the cross of Calvary? That, Clayton, is arrogance.
Too many innocent people have died as a consequence of your childish squabbling over whose false religion is 'true.'

JEREMIAH SAID:

Too many innocent people have died as a consequence of your childish squabbling over whose false religion is 'true.'
^ that

You guys really have ousted the Muslim75.
I have the Book of Moron (or was it Mormon or something?) and I see no big differences in these religious writings that reflect the limited understanding the humans had for logic and science in the times when the writings were created.

all monotheism- judaism, islam, & christianity is :up: a sham & a crutch for the weak- minded

it's better to be a fool on a crutch learning wisdom then a man crawling on the ground in the dark proclaiming he sees.

besides the Lord said He would use the weak and foolish of the world to thrash the nations with His Spirit

Forum List

Back