The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty

All religious books are just a bunch of made up shit. Now you all know.

if that was true you wouldn't be so terrified to read them. Just saying
I've read the bible, some of the koran... I'm no fraidy cat. :D

but you haven't read the Book of Mormon
I've tried, seriously. All those made up stories about Nephi and all the rest are just so obviously made up that it was pointless to complete. Maybe you have a specific chapter that validates everything...? I'd like to understand how anyone can believe all that mumbo jumbo.

He who created the solar system has a son and goes about in the markets. That can not be true.

Jesus said, "greater things than these shall ye do" He also taught us to pray to 'our' father, not his father.
He was clearly telling us we are all sons of God,

Show me one religion which can be scientifically proven.
The existence of God is proven by, among others, the rain that comes from the sky and the vast pathways in the sky above you.

The truth of Islam and its prophet, Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is proven by, among others, the Night Journey. And Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is known as the Seal of the prophets, the last of the 124 000 prophets of God. After him, there are no prophets, but there are the saints of Islam.

All I know is there is only ONE religion which has its sights set on conquering America, making it Sharia ruled and forcing the rest of us to convert, submit to captivity or die.

And that religion is Islam.

Islam does not care to enter the United States. There are lands of Islam and there are other lands. But maybe Muslims in the United States have a different agenda. Islam and the Muslims are not the same entity.

Jesus said, "greater things than these shall ye do" He also taught us to pray to 'our' father, not his father.

It can not be proven that Jesus said this. What is proven is that Jesus said, for instance, "you are the real friends of God", to a group of people who were engaged in thinking about the Glory and the Greatness of God (while another group was thinking about Heaven and Hell). The Almighty God is too great to have a son.

Show me one religion which can be scientifically proven.
The existence of God is proven by, among others, the rain that comes from the sky and the vast pathways in the sky above you.

The truth of Islam and its prophet, Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is proven by, among others, the Night Journey. And Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is known as the Seal of the prophets, the last of the 124 000 prophets of God. After him, there are no prophets, but there are the saints of Islam.

All I know is there is only ONE religion which has its sights set on conquering America, making it Sharia ruled and forcing the rest of us to convert, submit to captivity or die.

Islam does not care to enter the United States. There are lands of Islam and there are other lands. But maybe Muslims in the United States have a different agenda. Islam and the Muslims are not the same entity.

It can not be proven that Jesus said this. What is proven is that Jesus said, for instance, "you are the real friends of God", to a group of people who were engaged in thinking about the Glory and the Greatness of God (while another group was thinking about Heaven and Hell). The Almighty God is too great to have a son.
Actually I thought it was Apollo who brought the rain. Prove he doesn't.

You are playing word games at best. Lying at worst.

Three things you (probably) don't know about Islam

Uploaded on Sep 4, 2010

Islam has not been hijacked by extremists.

Striving to institute Worldwide Sharia Law is a religious duty of ALL Muslims. Including lovely, peaceful moderates.

Muslims are allowed to deceive non-Muslims if it helps Islam.

Other surprising facts about Islam are contained in this video.

I have not watched the video yet, but what appears to be said is plainly a lie. Nothing else.

Islam is very clear. Muslims in this day and age must not fight for Islam. Every human being is responsible for his/her own belief. This has been so for quite a while now. By a while, I mean a century, maybe two, maybe three.

The rest is a lie. But it's my word against theirs, though I stand by the truth of the knowledge in Islam and they obviously don't.

[Muslims are allowed to deceive non-Muslims if it helps Islam.

Muslims are not allowed to deceive non-Muslims if it helps Islam. That's a lie.

What was allowed was to lie at war, to lie to the enemy because war is considered as a deception. But one of the four schools of thought in Islam, the school of Imam Malik says lying is absolutely forbidden no matter what the circumstance is. Other schools may enumerate up to 5 cases or more maybe of which lying is permissible.

So you see, that which you mention is a lie, simply.

Last edited:
In addition Muslims are not allowed to deceive non-Muslims if it helps Islam. That's a lie.

What was allowed was to lie at war, to lie to the enemy because war is considered as a deception. But one of the four schools of thought in Islam, the school of Imam Malik says lying is absolutely forbidden no matter what the circumstance is. Other schools may enumerate up to 5 cases or more maybe of which lying is permissible.

Muslim----you know nothing about islam as it is taught by
Islamic scholars and how it is practiced. I do not know how
you came to islam ---or if you were born to it-----but I do
know that you are here to LIE about it

I have not watched the video yet, but what appears to be said is plainly a lie. Nothing else.

Islam is very clear. Muslims in this day and age must not fight for Islam. Every human being is responsible for his/her own belief. This has been so for quite a while now. By a while, I mean a century, maybe two, maybe three.

The rest is a lie. But it's my word against theirs, though I stand by the truth of the knowledge in Islam and they obviously don't.

You should read the koran, muslin75, or at least acknowledge that others have.

I read the koran, which Muslims believe is God's uncreated, perfect, and literal word. It was tedious, incondite, and long-winded, but instructive nevertheless in demonstrating a firm religious basis for the violent expansion of Islamic supremacy through jihad. I found this sanction and obligation for holy war in the Qur'an confirmed and reinforced when I read the hadith (the collections of sunnah—the deeds, behavior, and words of Muhammad and his companions) of Bukhari and Muslim, which are considered to be wholly authentic. Throughout the sunnah, jihad is glorified as a supreme act of faith. I've also read Sirat Rasul Allah, Muhammad's sacralized biography by Ibn Ishaq, the 'Umdat al-Salik manual of Islamic fiqh (jurisprudence as applied in shari'ah law), works by Sayyid Qutb, Ibn Taimiyyah, Abul-A`la al-Maududi, Abdullah Azzam, and any other writings I could find from respected sheikhs and scholars. I've read up on Islam's history, particularly focusing on jihad and its colonialistic/imperialistic character. I also began to follow the worldwide jihad in the media, and I started to pay more attention to what had been going on in Israel.

Abu'l-Hasan al-Mawardi, a well-respected and revered eleventh century Islamic jurist, wrote the following regarding treatment of kuffar captives of jihad, using the koran and sunnah as his guide (as is done in Islamic jurisprudence--God's law, not man's):

As for the captives, the amir [ruler] has the choice of taking the most beneficial action of four possibilities: the first to put them to death by cutting their necks; the second, to enslave them and apply the laws of slavery regarding their sale and manumission; the third, to ransom them in exchange for goods or prisoners; and fourth, to show favor to them and pardon them. Allah, may he be exalted, says, 'When you encounter those [infidels] who deny [the Truth--Islam] then strike [their] necks' (Qur'an sura 47, verse 4).... Abul-Hasan al-Mawardi, al-Ahkam as-Sultaniyyah, The Laws of Islamic Governance, trans. by Dr. Asadullah Yate, ( London ), Ta-Ha Publishers Ltd., 1996, p. 192.

Do yourself a favor and take a look at what is happening now as ISIS is slaughtering its way across Syria and Iraq.

I read the koran, which Muslims believe is God's uncreated, perfect, and literal word. It was tedious, incondite, and long-winded, but instructive nevertheless in demonstrating a firm religious basis for the violent expansion of Islamic supremacy through jihad. I found this sanction and obligation for holy war in the Qur'an confirmed and reinforced when I read the hadith (the collections of sunnah—the deeds, behavior, and words of Muhammad and his companions) of Bukhari and Muslim, which are considered to be wholly authentic. Throughout the sunnah, jihad is glorified as a supreme act of faith. I've also read Sirat Rasul Allah, Muhammad's sacralized biography by Ibn Ishaq, the 'Umdat al-Salik manual of Islamic fiqh (jurisprudence as applied in shari'ah law), works by Sayyid Qutb, Ibn Taimiyyah, Abul-A`la al-Maududi, Abdullah Azzam, and any other writings I could find from respected sheikhs and scholars. I've read up on Islam's history, particularly focusing on jihad and its colonialistic/imperialistic character. I also began to follow the worldwide jihad in the media, and I started to pay more attention to what had been going on in Israel.

Abu'l-Hasan al-Mawardi, a well-respected and revered eleventh century Islamic jurist, wrote the following regarding treatment of kuffar captives of jihad, using the koran and sunnah as his guide (as is done in Islamic jurisprudence--God's law, not man's):

As for the captives, the amir [ruler] has the choice of taking the most beneficial action of four possibilities: the first to put them to death by cutting their necks; the second, to enslave them and apply the laws of slavery regarding their sale and manumission; the third, to ransom them in exchange for goods or prisoners; and fourth, to show favor to them and pardon them. Allah, may he be exalted, says, 'When you encounter those [infidels] who deny [the Truth--Islam] then strike [their] necks' (Qur'an sura 47, verse 4).... Abul-Hasan al-Mawardi, al-Ahkam as-Sultaniyyah, The Laws of Islamic Governance, trans. by Dr. Asadullah Yate, ( London ), Ta-Ha Publishers Ltd., 1996, p. 192.

Do yourself a favor and take a look at what is happening now as ISIS is slaughtering its way across Syria and Iraq.

It is difficult for a person who exists in an environment in which a book and its every word is considered HOLY----
to read it in an objective manner. I am lucky-----I read all kinds of "ancient scriptural" writings at a young age----and never had any formal kind of religious training at all. For me reading the bible, Gita, Koran-----etc---was just another journey thru the written word-------like reading the reader's digest and superman comics and ancient greek plays As to the Koran------it is a blue print for brutal empire building----a FOUNDING OF A KINGDOM------with muhummad as
ITS FIRST EMPEROR.
The Koran is a mix of tailored to taste bible stories and the
GLORIFICATION OF A SOCIOPATHIC WARLORD KING.

----not unique-----something like SHOGUN stories and
the kind of historic reconstructionist fiction used in the
writing of CONAN THE BARBARIAN
Later on it gets magnified by pseudo intellectual analysis

It is difficult for a person who exists in an environment in which a book and its every word is considered HOLY----
to read it in an objective manner. I am lucky-----I read all kinds of "ancient scriptural" writings at a young age----and never had any formal kind of religious training at all. For me reading the bible, Gita, Koran-----etc---was just another journey thru the written word-------like reading the reader's digest and superman comics and ancient greek plays As to the Koran------it is a blue print for brutal empire building----a FOUNDING OF A KINGDOM------with muhummad as
ITS FIRST EMPEROR.

----not unique-----something like SHOGUN stories and
the kind of historic reconstructionist fiction used in the
writing of CONAN THE BARBARIAN

"Later on it gets magnified by pseudo intellectual analysis".

Yep. And piles of dead bodies.

Not only did I read the Qur'an, I recite a good part of it every day.

I read the koran, which Muslims believe is God's uncreated, perfect, and literal word
Indeed the Qur'an is uncreated, it is the word of God Almighty (Allah Almighty) belonging to pre-eternity.

Also it is strictly forbidden in Islam to read to Qur'an and have your understanding of it, and worship according to it. Muslims are asked to refer to the teachings of the saints of Islam who, at each century explain how the Qur'an must be understood and how to worship.

It was tedious, incondite, and long-winded, but instructive nevertheless in demonstrating a firm religious basis for the violent expansion of Islamic supremacy through jihad.
Indeed, Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) was ordered to spread Islam by the sword, to raise the name of God throughout the land. Does ISIS say God ordered it to wage war in the name of Islam ? No. They say it's an obligation in Islam, that's why they do it. But they are wrong and they are lying.

when I read the hadith (the collections of sunnah—the deeds, behavior, and words of Muhammad and his companions) of Bukhari and Muslim, which are considered to be wholly authentic.
The Hadiths are the sayings of Muhammad only (peace be upon him and his family), not those of his Companions. Moreover, there are not just the Bukhari and Muslim Hadiths. Just because a Hadith can not be graded "authentic" does not mean it is authentic. There is this trend in Muslims today to keep to the Bukhari and Muslim Hadiths, as if all other Hadiths were false. The false Hadiths are known to all. There are a very great number of authentic Hadiths which can not be graded "authentic", but that's only a technicality.

Throughout the sunnah, jihad is glorified as a supreme act of faith.
That's false. Muhammad glorified Jihad talking to his Companions. Then it was written down by people who later interrogated the Companions. Then today, people read these writings and think this applies to them. It's not so. It's Muhammad who was talking to his Companions, and his Companions were his army.

Sayyid Qutb, Ibn Taimiyyah, Abul-A`la al-Maududi, Abdullah Azzam
These are liars.

If you want to learn the truth about Islam, read the saints of Islam. Those are Abd Al Qadir Al Jilani, Imam Ghazali, Ibn Arabi, Junayd Baghdadi, Ahmad Tijani, Muhammad Nazim Adil Al Haqqani, Muhammad Hisham Kabbani, and many more. There have been 124 000 saints of Islam after Muhammad and his Companions, until today in 2014. You may (or may not) know that there is great enmity between these saints and those scholars you cited.

A scholar is not a saint. He can make mistakes and he can lie, intentionally or not.

11th century. (and I also have to verify the sources you provide before I accept them)

The thing is Islam has always been one kingdom, from the 7th century until the 20th century. The huge Islamic empire was ruled by one man, and all muslims were united under him (except some few territories). Check the map of the Ottoman empire for example, or those before them who represented Islam.

In that context, the heavenly orders to fight may or may not come, to those who were here on earth and at the same time always in interaction with Muhammad and God Almighty. This heavenly order to fight kept coming until a while ago. Today, it is strictly forbidden to fight in the name of Islam. This has been going on for a while now, a century, maybe two, maybe three.

Before them, there were Al Qaeda and the Taliban. They are just like them, they fail always.

Some say the Qur'an has three parts. One part taks about God Almighty. Another part mentions stories of previous prophets and their people (and these stories make the heart firm). A third part talks about laws and prohibitions.

The following is adressed to Irosie91 and Hollie.

The libraries of Islam are filled with tons of books. All of them are written from 3 sources, one of them is the Qur'an. The knowledge of Islam is not simple and not little. Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) pointed to the vastness of his knowledge and of the knowledge of Islam, when he said: "I am the City of Knowledge". Moreover, the Qur'an is the Book. Every matter in this universe and in all the worlds are consigned within this Book. The saints of Islam know that Book. Not Syed Qutub, or Bilal Philips, or Fazlur Rahman or Bin Baz.

I read the koran, which Muslims believe is God's uncreated, perfect, and literal word
Indeed the Qur'an is uncreated, it is the word of God Almighty (Allah Almighty) belonging to pre-eternity.

Also it is strictly forbidden in Islam to read to Qur'an and have your understanding of it, and worship according to it. Muslims are asked to refer to the teachings of the saints of Islam who, at each century explain how the Qur'an must be understood and how to worship.

It was tedious, incondite, and long-winded, but instructive nevertheless in demonstrating a firm religious basis for the violent expansion of Islamic supremacy through jihad.
Indeed, Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) was ordered to spread Islam by the sword, to raise the name of God throughout the land. Does ISIS say God ordered it to wage war in the name of Islam ? No. They say it's an obligation in Islam, that's why they do it. But they are wrong and they are lying.

when I read the hadith (the collections of sunnah—the deeds, behavior, and words of Muhammad and his companions) of Bukhari and Muslim, which are considered to be wholly authentic.
The Hadiths are the sayings of Muhammad only (peace be upon him and his family), not those of his Companions. Moreover, there are not just the Bukhari and Muslim Hadiths. Just because a Hadith can not be graded "authentic" does not mean it is authentic. There is this trend in Muslims today to keep to the Bukhari and Muslim Hadiths, as if all other Hadiths were false. The false Hadiths are known to all. There are a very great number of authentic Hadiths which can not be graded "authentic", but that's only a technicality.

That's false. Muhammad glorified Jihad talking to his Companions. Then it was written down by people who later interrogated the Companions. Then today, people read these writings and think this applies to them. It's not so. It's Muhammad who was talking to his Companions, and his Companions were his army.

These are liars.

If you want to learn the truth about Islam, read the saints of Islam. Those are Abd Al Qadir Al Jilani, Imam Ghazali, Ibn Arabi, Junayd Baghdadi, Ahmad Tijani, Muhammad Nazim Adil Al Haqqani, Muhammad Hisham Kabbani, and many more. There have been 124 000 saints of Islam after Muhammad and his Companions, until today in 2014. You may (or may not) know that there is great enmity between these saints and those scholars you cited.

A scholar is not a saint. He can make mistakes and he can lie, intentionally or not.

11th century. (and I also have to verify the sources you provide before I accept them)

The thing is Islam has always been one kingdom, from the 7th century until the 20th century. The huge Islamic empire was ruled by one man, and all muslims were united under him (except some few territories). Check the map of the Ottoman empire for example, or those before them who represented Islam.

In that context, the heavenly orders to fight may or may not come, to those who were here on earth and at the same time always in interaction with Muhammad and God Almighty. This heavenly order to fight kept coming until a while ago. Today, it is strictly forbidden to fight in the name of Islam. This has been going on for a while now, a century, maybe two, maybe three.

Before them, there were Al Qaeda and the Taliban. They are just like them, they fail always.

Some say the Qur'an has three parts. One part taks about God Almighty. Another part mentions stories of previous prophets and their people (and these stories make the heart firm). A third part talks about laws and prohibitions.

The libraries of Islam are filled with tons of books. All of them are written from 3 sources, one of them is the Qur'an. The knowledge of Islam is not simple and not little. Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) pointed to the vastness of his knowledge and of the knowledge of Islam, when he said: "I am the City of Knowledge". Moreover, the Qur'an is the Book. Every matter in this universe and in all the worlds are consigned within this Book. The saints of Islam know that Book. Not Syed Qutub, or Bilal Philips, or Fazlur Rahman or Bin Baz.

thanks for the big load of "gobbly gook" 'muslim'------
I already knew that propaganda crap and am a bit familiar with the gunk that muslims call scholarship. Do you know why BAGHDAD is so important in the history of your idiot creed?

These are liars.

That was a lot of apologetics for the ideological precepts of islam that provide the mandate for precisely what we see as the imperative of ISIS.

Moslems are stuck fast in a bygone age of glorious, unimpeded conquests over the infidels from India to Spain, and a meaningful impact on world politics. They are imprisoned by a violent and totalitarian mind-set that was relevant on the Arabian Peninsula fourteen centuries ago, but is now nothing but trouble, death, and misery. Through its adherence to an inflexible denial of any versatility of its religious dogma, the Muslim world has stagnated since the Middle Ages, and has been left behind.

Moslems refer to the time before Islam as the Jahiliyyah—the so-called time of ignorance in Arabia before Muhammud invented his dog and pony show. Through centuries of breathtaking jihad successes, scholarly translations of Greek and Latin texts, empire building, and the annihilation or subjugation of many different cultures, Moslems became convinced that they really had passed out of this Jahiliyyah. The truth is, though, they ended up creating a new and far superior time of ignorance, wrought of unquestionable koranic literalism and a politicoreligious doctrine comprised mainly of delusions about a God who wants them to conquer the world by violent means.
  1. koran & Sunnah [Examples of Islamist "justice"]:
    • Say: "You people! I am God's emissary to you all..." —Qur'an 7:158
    • Fight against such of those to whom the Scriptures were given as believe in neither God nor the Last Day, who do not forbid what God and His apostle have forbidden, and do not embrace the true Faith, until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued. —Qur'an 9:29
    • It is He who has sent forth His apostle with guidance and the True Faith that he may exalt it above all religions, though the idolaters abhor it. —Qur'an 9:33
    • We have sent you forth to all mankind, so that you may give them good news and forewarn them. But most men have no knowledge. —Qur'an 34:28
    • This is but an admonition: an eloquent Koran to exhort the living and to pass judgment on the unbelievers. —Qur'an 36:70
    • Allah’s Apostle said, ‘I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah. Whoever says this will save his property and his life from me." —Sahih Bukhari 84.59
  2. Sunnah:
    • Yahya related to me from Malik from Zayd ibn Aslam that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "If someone changes his deen [faith, religion —ed.] - strike his neck!" —Muwatta Malik 36.18.15
    • I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, "Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him." —Sahih Bukhari 84.57
  3. Qur'an & Sunnah, et al.:
    • Those that believe in God and the Last Day will not beg you to exempt them from fighting with their wealth and with their persons. —Qur'an 9:44
    • Therefore fight for the cause of God You are accountable for none but yourself. Rouse the faithful: perchance God will overthrow the might of the unbelievers. Mightier is God and more terrible is His punishment. —Qur'an 4:84
    • I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: A group of people from my Umma will continue to fight in obedience to the Command of Allah, remaining dominant over their enemies. Those who will oppose them shall not do them any harm. They will remain ill in this condition until the Hour [al-Qiyamah—the Last Day, Day of Judgment —ed.] overtakes them. —Sahih Muslim, 20.4721
It becomes quite preposterous to assert that Islam has nothing to do with Islamic terror. These are the books that are holy to Moslems--the koran is literally interpreted to be God's own, uncreated word. These books provide the basis for Islamic sharia law. They constitute the fundamental bulwark against reason, progress, freedom, and compassion for each Muslim. Worst of all, they contain ample divine rationale for the murder and conquest of those who refuse to accept Islam's supremacy.

I speak as a Muslim.

Let me say it again. Muslims are strictly forbidden to fight in the name of Islam. Before, they had heavenly orders to wage wars against unbelievers. That was when all Muslims were united under one king. That king was advised by the saints of Islam who received those heavenly orders. Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), and after him Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali, Al Hasan, Muawiya and so on until Sultan Abdul Hamid II in the 19th century succeded each other on the throne of the king of the Muslims. You may understand that in such a context, war in the name of Islam made sense. Islam was one nation.

Today groups here and there wage war in the name of Islam. Only tje king of the Muslims can decide that. And today there is no king for the Muslims, there are many distinct Muslim countries. And also, in this day and age, war in the name of Islam makes no sense. But liars may have another agenda. In any case, today, fighting in the name of Islam is strictly forbidden. That is no secret.

I speak as a Muslim.

Let me say it again. Muslims are strictly forbidden to fight in the name of Islam. Before, they had heavenly orders to wage wars against unbelievers. That was when all Muslims were united under one king. That king was advised by the saints of Islam who received those heavenly orders. Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), and after him Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali, Al Hasan, Muawiya and so on until Sultan Abdul Hamid II in the 19th century succeded each other on the throne of the king of the Muslims. You may understand that in such a context, war in the name of Islam made sense. Islam was one nation.

Today groups here and there wage war in the name of Islam. Only tje king of the Muslims can decide that. And today there is no king for the Muslims, there are many distinct Muslim countries. And also, in this day and age, war in the name of Islam makes no sense. But liars may have another agenda. In any case, today, fighting in the name of Islam is strictly forbidden. That is no secret.

I speak as someone holding your politico-religious ideology accountable.

Jihad is the natural extension of a spurious sense of entitlement that moslems hold. It is not only a practical matter which produces favorable results (to Mosliems), but it is also an obligatory spiritual duty to make the religion of Allah (deen—way of life) dominate all the world. Again, this sounds absurdly conceited to us because we live in a society where one can worship (or not) as one sees fit. But when one is raised to believe that it is honorable and praiseworthy to wage war upon those who will not believe as you do, it doesn't seem so absurd. It then becomes as noble as it is obligatory.

So, yes, jihad is definitely about striving, but the striving is to make Islam supreme everywhere on Earth. To make all of mankind to submit to Allah's law and to nothing else. It's in the Qur'an and it's in the hadith. Many Islamic scholars and clerics consider jihad to be the sixth pillar of Islam (beside faith, prayer, almsgiving, fasting, and Hajj to Mecca), and indeed the pinnacle of Islam. In a fatwa on jihad, issued by the eminent Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid, Ruling on physical jihad - Kavkazcenter.com we read:

One of the strangest things to note is that we are living in a time when some of the Muslims are embarrassed to quote the verses and ahaadeeth on jihad in front of their kaafir friends. Their faces turn red because they are too shy to mention the rulings on the jizyah, slavery and killing prisoners of war. They wish that they could erase these verses and ahaadeeth from the Qur'aan and Sunnah so that they would not be criticized by this world with its backward principles despite its claims to be civilized.

If they cannot erase them then they try to misinterpret them and distort their meanings so that they suit the whims and desires of their masters. I will not say so that they suit their whims and desires, for they are too weak to have their own whims and desires, and too ignorant. Rather it is the whims and desires of their masters and teachers among the missionaries and colonialists, the enemies of Islam."
‘Umdat al-Tafseer, 1/46.

The result of that is that we hardly hear anything nowadays apart from the following phrases: world peace ... peaceful coexistence ... safe borders ... a new world order ... the calamities of war...

Those who proclaim the verses and ahaadeeth of jihad nowadays are subject to a number of accusations. They are called terrorists, extremists, enemies of peace and bloodthirsty, and are accused of wanting to destroy twentieth century civilization.

This is the unfortunate reality in which the Muslim ummah is living nowadays. That is because we have given up supporting our religion and doing the duties that Allah has enjoined upon us.

Allah has commanded us to support His religion and to wage jihad against His enemies.

There are so many verses that enjoin jihad against the mushrikin and fighting them until all submission is for Allah alone; they clearly state that it is obligatory and is prescribed and is compulsory.

Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

"Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know."(2:216)

Psalms:82:6: I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
Isa:41:23: Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.
Joh:10:34: Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
1Co:6:19: What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Psalms:82:6: I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
Isa:41:23: Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.
Joh:10:34: Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
1Co:6:19: What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Son of God is a relational metaphor indicating rank and closeness to God above that of a prophet, or servant of God.

Elohim means gods but it also means judges. when Jesus said, "Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods, to whom the word of God was delivered?" he was referring to the scripture which states that the Jewish people became judges of the law 'elohim" by the act of God giving them the law in self defense against the charge of blasphemy for calling himself Gods son. If the Jews became elohim because God gave them the law Jesus was also justified in calling himself son of God because the revelation about the figurative nature of the words and hidden subjects in the law was given by God to him in fulfillment of the promise of a prophet like Moses who would "convey all of my commands" as detailed in deuteronomy 18:18.

Last edited:
[Muslims are allowed to deceive non-Muslims if it helps Islam.

Muslims are not allowed to deceive non-Muslims if it helps Islam. That's a lie.

Isn't your post an example of taqiyya?

There is an existing fatwa (more than one, in fact) declaring war against the US.

You know this.

Your post is a deception.

if that was true you wouldn't be so terrified to read them. Just saying
I've read the bible, some of the koran... I'm no fraidy cat. :D

but you haven't read the Book of Mormon
I've tried, seriously. All those made up stories about Nephi and all the rest are just so obviously made up that it was pointless to complete. Maybe you have a specific chapter that validates everything...? I'd like to understand how anyone can believe all that mumbo jumbo.

Is Mormon "mumbo jumbo" any more hard to believe than Christianity's "mumbo jumbo" is to someone unfamiliar with both?

Forum List

Back