The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty

Show me one religion which can be scientifically proven.
The existence of God is proven by, among others, the rain that comes from the sky and the vast pathways in the sky above you.

The truth of Islam and its prophet, Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is proven by, among others, the Night Journey. And Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is known as the Seal of the prophets, the last of the 124 000 prophets of God. After him, there are no prophets, but there are the saints of Islam.

All I know is there is only ONE religion which has its sights set on conquering America, making it Sharia ruled and forcing the rest of us to convert, submit to captivity or die.

And that religion is Islam.

Islam does not care to enter the United States. There are lands of Islam and there are other lands. But maybe Muslims in the United States have a different agenda. Islam and the Muslims are not the same entity.

It already has entered the United States.

"Hands up. Don't Shoot!"

It has been elevated to the status of a valid point of view even though it is a complete lie.

Just as the Palestinian point of view, even though totally bankrupt, has continued to exist and gain credibility despite being nothing more than murderously hateful racists and bigots holding true to the commands in the Koran.

And, I tip my cap to you.

You co-opted at least 30% of the American population by exploiting our stupidity and our weakness.

And you did it without firing a shot.

Very deft.

We are now a dead country walking.

We are as good as dead but don't yet know it.

Here is a clear indication from the Quran and hadiths that Muhammad made up his message based upon the ideas of his time. He clearly states the sun goes to a resting place, and that should be enough for any thinking person to see he was not getting a message from God.

Quran sura 36.38 And the Sun runs on unto a resting place for him, That is the measuring of the mighty and wise.

The following from Hadith Bukhari confirms that Muhammad thought the sun went to a resting place and gives details that cannot be interpreted any other way.

Hadith Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 421:
Narrated Abu Dhar:
The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: "And the sun Runs its fixed course For a term (decreed). that is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing." (36.38)

As can be seen it says that if the sun changed direction it would rise in the west. Muslims say that where the Quran says the sun swims in an orbit, it means the sun orbits the galaxy But if the sun changed direction in its orbit in the galaxy it would make no difference to the sun rising in the east, because it is the rotation of the earth that causes the appearance of the sun in the east. The hadith is clearly saying the sun orbits the earth, and it is a fuller explanation of verse 36.38 in the Quran.

More evidence the quran is not from God. The quran incorrectly copies the bible by saying that Noah lived 950 years, but this is a miss translation in the bible made by an early scribe.
Quran says Noah lived 950 years:
Quran 29:14:
Quote:
YUSUFALI: We (once) sent Noah to his people, and he tarried among them a thousand years less fifty: but the Deluge overwhelmed them while they (persisted in) sin.
PICKTHAL: And verily we sent Noah (as Our messenger) unto his folk, and he continued with them for a thousand years save fifty years; and the flood engulfed them, for they were wrong-doers.
SHAKIR: And certainly We sent Nuh to his people, so he remained among them a thousand years save fifty years. And the deluge overtook them, while they were unjust.

Genesis chapter 9
Quote:
28 And Noah lived after the flood three hundred and fifty years.
29 And all the days of Noah were nine hundred and fifty years: and he died.

When translating Genesis they screwed up the numbering system. This shows directly that the Quran copied a translation of Genesis and therefore the Quran didn't come from God.
Quote:

The incredible numbers in Genesis 5 were the result of an ancient scribe mistranslating some archaic pre-cuneiform numbers into cuneiform sexagesimal numbers. The incredible numbers in the Sumerian King List were also mistranslated by another ancient scribe. This book successfully matches the Genesis 5 numbers to the Sumerian King List numbers.
http://www.flood-myth.com/

All religious books are just a bunch of made up shit. Now you all know.
All religious books are just a bunch of made up shit. Now you all know.

if that was true you wouldn't be so terrified to read them. Just saying
I've read the bible, some of the koran... I'm no fraidy cat. :D

but you haven't read the Book of Mormon
I've tried, seriously. All those made up stories about Nephi and all the rest are just so obviously made up that it was pointless to complete. Maybe you have a specific chapter that validates everything...? I'd like to understand how anyone can believe all that mumbo jumbo.

Is Mormon "mumbo jumbo" any more hard to believe than Christianity's "mumbo jumbo" is to someone unfamiliar with both?
The mormon book seems to have more pointless stories of made up people. But ya, a 600 year old sailor doesn't seem too plausible either. :D

The story in the quran concerning Jesus childhood, about an incident where he makes a clay bird and brings it to life is not a part of the Christian bible, and the original texts are considered apocryphal. They are regarded by Christian scholars as having been written in around 150AD, as propaganda by the early Christians, attempting to fill in the missing years of Jesus life.So what are these stories doing in the quran claiming to be a message from God?
The following are two verses in the quran that contain the references.
From the Yusuf Ali translation.
003.049 "And (appoint him) an apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by God's leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by God's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in
your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;
005.110 Then will God say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold ! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.'

As can be seen the quran speaks of only one bird, and says Jesus breathed life into it. But the only historical text that contains such a story speaks of 12 birds, and they were brought to life by Jesus commanding them to "Go". Therefore the quran does not even get the details of the original fictional document correct. Added to this the New Testament states that Jesus did his first miracle at a time he was around thirty years old. (John 2.11)
Here is the relevant text, translated from Greek and written in, The Apocryphal New Testament, by M.R.James, published by Oxford:Clarendon press, 1924.
The stories of Thomas the Israelite, (not St Thomas of the bible) the philosopher, concerning the works of the childhood of the Lord.
1. I, Thomas the Israelite, tell you, and all the brethren that are Gentile, the works of the childhood of our Lord Jesus Christ and his mighty deeds, and all that he did when he was born in our land.
2.1 This little child Jesus when he was five years old was playing at the ford of a brook: and he gathered together the water that flowed there into pools, and made them clean, and commanded them by his word alone.
2.2 Having made soft clay, he fashioned twelve sparrows. It was the Sabbath when he did these things. And there were also many other little children playing with him.
2.3. A certain Jew when he saw what Jesus did, playing upon the Sabbath day, departed and told his father Joseph: your child is at the brook, and he has taken clay and fashioned twelve little birds, and has polluted the Sabbath day.
2.4. Joseph came to the place and saw: and cried out to him, saying: Why do you do these things on the Sabbath, which it is not lawful to do? But Jesus clapped his hands together and cried out to the sparrows and said to them: Go! and the sparrows took their flight and went away chirping.
2.5 when the Jews saw it they were amazed, and departed and told their chief men that which they had seen Jesus do.
There is a reference to this story, and the flaws in it in the book.
The original sources of the quran. by William St Clair Tisdall.
This book is in the public domain and can be found on the Internet.

The Quran was given not to confirm the Torah and the Bible; but to correct their errors and corruptions. ..... :cool:

Or! the Quran was all made up by Muhammad to serve his own purposes. Besides I just remembered there is a verse that says the Quran must be from God because it confirms all the previous messages. I will try to find that verse for you.

The Quran was given not to confirm the Torah and the Bible; but to correct their errors and corruptions. ..... :cool:
Quran 10.37 This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than God; on the
contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller
explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the
worlds.

Or! the Quran was all made up by Muhammad to serve his own purposes. Besides I just remembered there is a verse that says the Quran must be from God because it confirms all the previous messages. I will try to find that verse for you.
Both the Torah and the Bible were originally given in a pure form.

But the Jews and the Christian's corrupted them by inserting verses and words to back up their twisted political and religious agenda. ...... :cool:

But the Jews and the Christian's corrupted them by inserting verses and words to back up their twisted political and religious agenda. ...... :cool:
The rantings of an Arab sociopath never corrected anything. :cool:

Quran 3.3 It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book,
confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the
Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the
criterion (of judgment between right and wrong).

The rantings of an Arab sociopath never corrected anything. :cool:
All religions are equally false.

Correct.

And then the Jews and the Christians started altering their holy books and adding and deleting verses.

Which makes the ones used in the Churches and Synagogues today completely corrupt and unreliable. ..... :cool:

Correct.

And then the Jews and the Christians started altering their holy books and adding and deleting verses.

Which makes the ones used in the Churches and Synagogues today completely corrupt and unreliable. ..... :cool:

What about the falsehoods in the Quran, such as the afore mentioned verses about Jesus bringing clay birds to life when he was a boy. This story is from a book of fables so what is it doing in two verses of the Quran?

I have found many bible myths repeated in the quran, and these in themselves are unbelievable, but there are Arab myths too.
According to Arab mythology a man that preceded Muhammad called Salih, said he was a prophet too, and the people did not believe him . So he split a rock and produce a she camel. Then the people of Thamud hamstrung the camel, so Allah destroyed them. The details of this story are absent from the quran but it is mentioned. Like most of the bible references in the quran there are no details or narratives given.
Here is the Pickthall translation of the quranic references to Thamud, the she camel.
007:073 And to (the tribe of) Thamud (We sent) their brother Salih. He said: O my people! Serve Allah. Ye have no other God save Him. A wonder from your Lord hath come unto you. Lo! this is the camel of Allah, a token unto you; so let her feed in Allah's earth, and touch her not with hurt lest painful torment seize you.

011:064 O my people! This is the camel of Allah, a token unto you, so suffer her to feed in Allah's earth, and touch her not with harm lest a near torment seize you.

026:155 He said: (Behold) this she-camel. She hath the right to drink (at the well), and ye have the right to drink, (each) on an appointed day.

091:013 And the messenger of Allah said: It is the she-camel of Allah, so let her drink!

What about the falsehoods in the Quran, such as the afore mentioned verses about Jesus bringing clay birds to life when he was a boy. This story is from a book of fables so what is it doing in two verses of the Quran?
There are no falsehoods in the Quran.

It was revealed to mankind in perfect form and has remained that way.

If you have a problem with anything written in the Quran.....that is your problem....... not the Quran's. ..... :cool:

There are no falsehoods in the Quran.

It was revealed to mankind in perfect form and has remained that way.

If you have a problem with anything written in the Quran.....that is your problem....... not the Quran's. ..... :cool:

Or ! you have a problem with reason.

It is my conclusion that the quran is largely stolen from the bible and other sources. The quran which is supposed to be the words of God contains references to many Jewish myths from the bible. It then presents them as true historical facts. Do Muslims really believe in Noahs ark, or Moses turning his staff into a snake, or Jonah being swallowed by a whale and spat up on a beach. Because all these stories are in the quran. Surely this proves the quran is not from God.
Here is the story of the Ark in the quran, sura 11.37
11.37. "But construct an Ark under Our eyes and Our inspiration, and address Me no (further) on behalf of those who are in sin: for they are about to be overwhelmed (in the Flood)."
11.38. Forthwith he starts constructing the Ark: every time that the Chiefs of his People passed by him, they threw ridicule on him. They threw ridicule on him. He said: "If ye ridicule us now, we (in our turn) can look down on you with ridicule likewise!
11.39. "But soon will ye know who it is on whom will descend a Penalty that will cover them with shame on whom will be unloosed a Penalty lasting."
11.40. At length behold! There came Our Command, and the fountains of the earth gushed forth! We said: "Embark therein of each kind two, male and female, and your family except those against whom the Word has already gone forth and the Believers." But only a few believed with him.
11.41. So he said: "Embark ye on the Ark in the name of Allah, whether it move or be at rest! For my Lord is, be sure, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful!"
11.42. So the Ark floated with them on the waves (towering) like mountains, and Noah called out to his son, who had separated himself (from the rest): "O my son! Embark with us, and be not with the Unbelievers!"
11.43. The son replied: "I will be take myself to some mountain: it will save me from the water." Noah said: "This day nothing can save, from the Command of Allah, any but those on whom He hath mercy!"? and the waves came between them, and the son was among those overwhelmed in the Flood.
11.44. When the word went forth: "O earth! swallow up thy water, and O sky! withhold (thy rain)!" and the water abated, and the matter was ended. The Ark rested on Mount Judi, and the word went forth: "Away with those who do wrong!"
Here is the story of Moses turning his staff into a snake.

26.29. (Pharaoh) said: "If thou dost put forward any god other than me, I will certainly put thee in prison!"
26.30. (Moses) said: "Even if I showed you something clear (and) convincing?"
26.31. (Pharaoh) said: "Show it then, if thou tellest the truth!"
26.32. So (Moses) threw his rod, and behold it was a serpent, plain (for all to see)!
26.33. And he drew out his hand, and behold, it was white to all beholders!
26.34. (Pharaoh) said to the Chiefs around him: "This is indeed a sorcerer well-versed:

Here is the story of Jonah being swallowed by a whale.

37.139. So also was Jonah among those sent (by us).
37.140. When he ran away (like slave from captivity) to the ship (fully) laden
37.141. He (agreed to) cast lots, and he was condemned:
37.142. Then the big Fish did swallow him, and he had done acts worthy of blame.
37.143. Had it not been that he (repented and) glorified Allah,
37.144. He would certainly have remained inside the Fish till the Day of Resurrection.
37.145. But We cast him forth, on the naked shore in a state of sickness

Forum List

Back