The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty

All major religions share the same roots. Christianity, Islam and Judaism. Based on the what people presumed God was about back 1900 + years ago. Most religions were outmoded by the 13th century. Not Islam, haplessly stuck in the past, crashing airplanes, chopping off heads and stoning people to death in HD. For a fictional mythical man made superficial god. Yay, ISLAM!!!

All major religions share the same roots. Christianity, Islam and Judaism. Based on the what people presumed God was about back 1900 + years ago. Most religions were outmoded by the 13th century. Not Islam, haplessly stuck in the past, crashing airplanes, chopping off heads and stoning people to death in HD. ..........Yay, ISLAM!!!
Yes......we are a fun loving group of people!! ....... :thup:

I speak as a Muslim.

Anyone who knows a little about Islam knows about the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), him who did the Night Journey.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said God revealed a book to him, the Holy Qur'an.

"Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful. But if they turn away, Say: "(Allah) sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

This is not the word of a human being, not the word of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). This is the word of God Almighty. The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty. He revealed it to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) through the intermediary of the Archangel Gabriel.
Muslim75
Mohammed was one of the lowest forms of human life possible. You know when somebody is lying when they claim to speak the word of god. You, mohammed, allah and even jesus can fuck off and die!

If it's in the Quran we muslims believe it 100% ...... :cool:

So, you believe the heaven and earth were created in six of Gods days then?

It is clear that the quran is echoing the bible on the matter of the six days of creation, and the bible also says that a day in the sight of God is as a thousand years to us. This means that both the bible and the quran are saying that God created the heaven and earth in six thousand years. As this is obviously not the case, I put it to you that the real source of the creation myth as it appears in the quran is in fact the bible.
We know the universe has existed for around fourteen billion years, and we have hubble space telescope pictures of the edge of the universe to prove it.
We also know that the age of the earth is around four billion years, so we know that the universe existed for ten billion years before the earth was formed. We also know that the earth is made of atoms that were formed in the first stars, and ejected into space after they exploded. So planets could not even have been created for the first few billion years of the universe, because there were no heavy atoms in existence. So the bible is wrong and the quran exactly repeats this mythology.
Quran, sura 7.54 Lo! your Lord is Allah who created the heavens and the earth in six days.
Quran, sura 10.3 Lo! your Lord is Allah who created the heaven and earth in six days.
Quran, sura 11.7 And He it is. Who created the heavens and the earth in six days.
Quran, sura 25.59 Who created the heaven and earth and all that is between them in six days.
Quran, sura 50.38 And surely We created the heaven and earth, and all that is between them, in six days.
Quran, sura 57.4 He it is Who created the heaven and earth in six days.
Quran, sura 22.47 A day in the sight of the Lord is like a thousand years of your reckoning.
Quran, sura 32.4 Allah it is who created the heaven and earth, and that which is between them, in six days. The he mounted the throne. You have not beside him a protecting friend or mediator. Will you not then remember?
Quran, sura 32.5 He directs the ordinance from the heaven unto the earth; then it ascends unto him, in a day whereof the measure is a thousand years of that you reckon.
Here are the bible sources for these texts.
Bible, Genesis 1.31 And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
Bible 2Peter 3.8 But beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is as with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

A single God's day in the Quran could be a billion years or more.

Again, if the Quran says it.....we muslims believe it 100% ....... :cool:

Quran, sura 32.5 He directs the ordinance from the heaven unto the earth; then it ascends unto him, in a day whereof the measure is a thousand years of that you reckon.

That verse is not talking about the creation of the earth.. .... :cool:

see the context.
32:4 It is God Who has created the heavens and the earth, and all between them, in six Days, and is firmly established on the Throne (of Authority): ye have none, besides Him, to protect or intercede (for you): will ye not then receive admonition?
32:5 He rules (all) affairs from the heavens to the earth: in the end will (all affairs) go up to Him, on a Day, the space whereof will be (as) a thousand years of your reckoning

All major religions share the same roots. Christianity, Islam and Judaism. Based on the what people presumed God was about back 1900 + years ago. Most religions were outmoded by the 13th century. Not Islam, haplessly stuck in the past, crashing airplanes, chopping off heads and stoning people to death in HD. ..........Yay, ISLAM!!!
Yes......we are a fun loving group of people!! ....... :thup:
Especially when you fun lovers are slaughtering each other. ......:thup:

see the context.
32:4 It is God Who has created the heavens and the earth, and all between them, in six Days, and is firmly established on the Throne (of Authority): ye have none, besides Him, to protect or intercede (for you): will ye not then receive admonition?
32:5 He rules (all) affairs from the heavens to the earth: in the end will (all affairs) go up to Him, on a Day, the space whereof will be (as) a thousand years of your reckoning
Two different verses.......two different topics.

32:4 Creation of the earth......no time table given as how long the 6 days entailed.

32:5 Governing the affairs of mankind......a day is a thousand years.

see the context.
Two different verses.......two different topics.

32:4 Creation of the earth......no time table given as how long the 6 days entailed.

32:5 Governing the affairs of mankind......a day is a thousand years.
Just make it up as you go. ....... :thup:

All major religions share the same roots. Christianity, Islam and Judaism. Based on the what people presumed God was about back 1900 + years ago. Most religions were outmoded by the 13th century. Not Islam, haplessly stuck in the past, crashing airplanes, chopping off heads and stoning people to death in HD. For a fictional mythical man made superficial god. Yay, ISLAM!!!

Step one is to name the god and in this case the Deity under discussion is none other than The God of Abraham, as described and defined in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran.

The God of Abraham belongs to The Jews by birth. The rest of us have access via The New Testament if you believe Saul and The Christians and The Koran if you believe Mohammed and The Muslims.

The ancient God of an ancient people who has NEVER revealed Himself outside the ancient Arab stories that bring Him to life in the mind.

Why so many people WANT access to The God of Abraham is the $64 question.​

I say let The God of Abraham be buried with Abraham. If God is, She'll receive me as He made me.

`

I speak as a Muslim.

Anyone who knows a little about Islam knows about the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), him who did the Night Journey.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said God revealed a book to him, the Holy Qur'an.

"Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful. But if they turn away, Say: "(Allah) sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

This is not the word of a human being, not the word of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). This is the word of God Almighty. The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty. He revealed it to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) through the intermediary of the Archangel Gabriel.
God speaks English.........he can't even understand the Koran

I speak as a Muslim.

The Quran was given not to confirm the Torah and the Bible; but to correct their errors and corruptions. ..... :cool:

The Qur'an was not sent for that. The Qur'an is an honor from God Almighty. In this case the honoured person is Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), and the Qur'an is his book.

The Qur'an existed in pre-eternity, and it was revealed to Muhammad step by step, as events occured during his lifetime, until all of the book was revealed to him (peace be upon him and his family).

The Gospel, the Torah and the Psalms were revealed respectively to Jesus, Moses and David. Other prophets like Abraham or Seth were also revealed other books. Whatever was revealed in those books is contained in the Holy Qur'an. The Holy Qur'an also contains additional revelation. If those prophets lived at the time of Muhammad, they would have had to follow his book, his law and his way.

Or! the Quran was all made up by Muhammad to serve his own purposes. Besides I just remembered there is a verse that says the Quran must be from God because it confirms all the previous messages. I will try to find that verse for you.

I think this you said above kind of sums up all you said. Everyone who knows a little about Islam knows about the Night Journey, and the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). As he declared, he is the last of the prophets, the Seal of the prophets, the beloved of God Almighty and the Qur'an was revealed to him by God Almighty. God Almighty says the Qur'an is the Book.

Can't God get an English translation? :uhh:

This is America, for (insert your preferred Deity here)'s sake!!

You ever see the Koran?

Squiggly letters that nobody can read. God won't read that stuff. God speaks English

I speak as a Muslim.

The Quran was given not to confirm the Torah and the Bible; but to correct their errors and corruptions. ..... :cool:

The Qur'an was not sent for that. The Qur'an is an honor from God Almighty. In this case the honoured person is Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), and the Qur'an is his book.

The Qur'an existed in pre-eternity, and it was revealed to Muhammad step by step, as events occured during his lifetime, until all of the book was revealed to him (peace be upon him and his family).

The Gospel, the Torah and the Psalms were revealed respectively to Jesus, Moses and David. Other prophets like Abraham or Seth were also revealed other books. Whatever was revealed in those books is contained in the Holy Qur'an. The Holy Qur'an also contains additional revelation. If those prophets lived at the time of Muhammad, they would have had to follow his book, his law and his way.

Or! the Quran was all made up by Muhammad to serve his own purposes. Besides I just remembered there is a verse that says the Quran must be from God because it confirms all the previous messages. I will try to find that verse for you.

I think this you said above kind of sums up all you said. Everyone who knows a little about Islam knows about the Night Journey, and the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). As he declared, he is the last of the prophets, the Seal of the prophets, the beloved of God Almighty and the Qur'an was revealed to him by God Almighty. God Almighty says the Qur'an is the Book.
Dude you havent answered the most important question put to you. If the quran is the word of god why does it include proven falsehoodslike noah being 950 years old?

Forum List

Back