The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty

What passage of the bible did you read that was obviously a lie?
Noah putting 2 animals of every genre in his ark. There are millions of genre's of animals, his ark wasn't big enough. How did animals from the Arctic reach the Middle East and then returned home again after the flood?

I speak as a Muslim.

Anyone who knows a little about Islam knows about the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), him who did the Night Journey.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said God revealed a book to him, the Holy Qur'an.

"Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful. But if they turn away, Say: "(Allah) sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

This is not the word of a human being, not the word of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). This is the word of God Almighty. The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty. He revealed it to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) through the intermediary of the Archangel Gabriel.

I speak as a Christian. Allah is not God Almighty, Jesus Christ is. The Bible is the Word of God Almighty. The Bible is the ONLY WORD of God Almighty. As in "The One and Only"....

I speak as a Muslim.

Anyone who knows a little about Islam knows about the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), him who did the Night Journey.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said God revealed a book to him, the Holy Qur'an.

"Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful. But if they turn away, Say: "(Allah) sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

This is not the word of a human being, not the word of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). This is the word of God Almighty. The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty. He revealed it to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) through the intermediary of the Archangel Gabriel.

I speak as a Christian. Allah is not God Almighty, Jesus Christ is. The Bible is the Word of God Almighty. The Bible is the ONLY WORD of God Almighty. As in "The One and Only"....
Religionists with competing gawds make similar claims.

You're all wrong.

I speak as a Muslim.

You're all wrong.

if you want to pretend everyone but you is wrong, you are free to do so.

if you want to learn wisdom by humbly going to the source of all understanding you are likewise free to do so.

choose this day who you will serve. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Noah putting 2 animals of every genre in his ark. There are millions of genre's of animals, his ark wasn't big enough. How did animals from the Arctic reach the Middle East and then returned home again after the flood?

evolution.

I was asking Muslim the question but it seems like everyone but him want to answer the question.

and again why does everyone assume the ark started in the middle east?

I speak as a Muslim.

You're all wrong.

if you want to pretend everyone but you is wrong, you are free to do so.

if you want to learn wisdom by humbly going to the source of all understanding you are likewise free to do so.

choose this day who you will serve. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord
On the other hand, it is you religionists with your differing, contradictory and competing versions of gawds who the ones insisting your partisan gawds are correct to the exclusion of competing gawds.

If you want to insist that the gawds you were given due to geographic and familial circumstances are true, you are free to do so. However, there is no reason to accept your gawds are true to the exclusion of gawds proposed by those of differing geographic, familial circumstances.

evolution.

I was asking Muslim the question but it seems like everyone but him want to answer the question.

Not everyone assumes the Ark cruise began in the Middle East. Competing religions make no mention of Arks.

It seems like somebody dropped the ball on editing of the various bibles. Such an important part of human history; being wiped from the planet because they were a disappointment and no one cared to document much about it.

I speak as a Muslim.

How do you know this? It says so in the bible?

evolution.

Where did it start then? Salt Lake City? :D

I speak as a Muslim.

Why, Because a book told you so?

evolution.

That's where the book was written.
That's where the mountain is.

"The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty"

As is the case with the bible, the Koran was written by men, as there is no 'god' as perceived by theists, where all religions are false, the creation of man, and imbued with man's faults and failings, including Islam.

JEREMIAH SAID:

'I speak as a Christian. Allah is not God Almighty, Jesus Christ is. The Bible is the Word of God Almighty. The Bible is the ONLY WORD of God Almighty. As in "The One and Only"....'

And here we see the arrogance common to all religion, the conflict between and among other religions that has caused immeasurable suffering, as religion is in fact the bane of humankind.

I speak as a Muslim.

Belief must turn into sure belief. It reaches the point where when you are face to face with a lion, you are not fearing anyone but God, out of belief that God exists and does everything that happens. So there are no such things as "consequences for your belief".

Al Qaeda and so on blow up everything, even mosques, and that happens a lot. It's not just the West that is targeted. So don't say that Islam seeks to impose itself over other religions, or that this is Islam.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) could not read or write. Since you agree to that it means you accept early sources. But what does it matter ? He never claimed he wrote the Qur'an. the Qur'an says : "We sent it down (the Qur'an) in a blessed night". It is the word of God sent down to the heart of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). Then he recited it to the people.

War is about conquering territories. So yes, Muhammad conquered and subdued people. He was at war. God ordered those wars so it's normal He spoke a lot of hate to those He ordered fought. As to rapes, I don't know what you mean by that.

The Qur'an and the Gospel comes from the same one and only God. It's most normal that they contain similar stories, specially knowing that prophets are sent as teachers. Their life stories serve the purpose to teach mankind. So one may find the same story in every revealed book. Just like Jesus keeping with him someone, though he knew (since he was a prophet) that he was going to betray him. He kept him close to him, he was teaching. (In any case Jesus was not crucified).

I speak as a Muslim. Whenever I read a passage of the Bible, it's obvious to me that it is a man made book containing intentional lies and forgeries.

Muhammad was at war, and war is war. Don't call him a terrorist. He did not decide by himself to go to war. God ordered him to go to war, and God authorized him to go to war against those who sought to harm the Muslims. In the beginning, he had to endure these things without fighting back. What do Americans do ? They bomb buildings, kill civilians and then try to hide it. You'll tell me it's a mistake. That's fine but they keep bombing though by now they know civilians will get caught.

The books were not written by prophets or their helpers. It was God who revealed to prophets the Torah, the Psalms, the Gospel, the Qur'an and so on. Then men changed those books, and put whatever they wanted in it and adopted these men-made books; except for the Qur'an which has been miraculously protected and kept authentic up to this day.

Islam and the Muslims are not the same. It's greatly unfair to yourselves to judge Islam by the Muslims.

the Koran is pile of stinking crap ----Islam is that which muslim scholars say it is---
and how it is practiced-----also a pile of stinking crap. ----the Koran was written by
a bunch of rapists, thieves and murderers------more than 100 years after muhummad
died----nothing at all "miraculous" about it----except the fact that some people are
willing to believe that pile of crap is "holy" or "divine"

It's nice and polite when in mixed company to precede a declaration of faith
with these two words >>>> "I believe"

It's nice and polite when in mixed company to precede a declaration of faith
with these two words >>>> "I believe"

so we are supposed to pretend not to know things to be polite?

forgive me, but I'm not going to deceive people or deny my witness to be polite.

You misunderstood me. I said all the verses from the Bible that are shown to me, when I read them, I know without the least doubt that it's man made.

Muslim75, There is a hadith in which Muhammad sent for the Torah and had it read to him. The Torah said the punishment for adultery was stoning so Muhammad ordered a couple stoned to death. This not only shows that illiterate or not, he knew the bible, It also shows he had no mercy. Compare this with Jesus stopping the stoning of a woman. There are other well reputed hadiths in which Muhammad also has people put to death.

That is not true. I don't remember if it was about stoning, by the way. Someone jewish was reading verses from the Torah, and he put his hand on some words. One Companion who knew the Torah told Muhammad to ask this guy to lift his hand, and so he was exposed.

Also, don't claim Jesus was not a man of hardness. He did not say ''forgive''. He said "turn the other cheek". He said: "come and cross the river with me walking". He was a man of difficulty. Not only did he mention Hell, but he taught Hell was nothing. Hell is nothing compared to God's displeasure.

As for God commanding war, that is totally insensible. God is the creator of all mankind and he would not play favourites and help one tribe over others. You say you can see the lies in the bible and I do not dispute that, but why can't you see the obvious lies all through the Quran?

Know that God refuses that piety and righteousness be made possible for all. He wants that only a few humans be pious and righteous. This is how much He values and cherishes piety and righteousness. So the opposite of piety and righteousness make Him angry. If He wants to wage war, that's His choice.

The qu'ran is the silly self-contradictory fictional drivel of a lunatic murderous bigoted pedophile.

On it's best day, it is crap.

You don't say this about Hitler or Noriega. That's enough for a reply.

"The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty"

As is the case with the bible, the Koran was written by men, as there is no 'god' as perceived by theists, where all religions are false, the creation of man, and imbued with man's faults and failings, including Islam.

The Qur'an and the (real) Gospel are God's words. So are the Torah, the Psalms and other revealed Books. The Bible not the word of God. It is the word of men who put in what they wish to have in it.

[
the Koran is pile of stinking crap ----Islam is that which muslim scholars say it is---
and how it is practiced-----also a pile of stinking crap. ----the Koran was written by
a bunch of rapists, thieves and murderers------more than 100 years after muhummad
died----nothing at all "miraculous" about it----except the fact that some people are
willing to believe that pile of crap is "holy" or "divine"

Not all Muslim scholars will remain honest. Most Muslim scholars are dishonest. Honesty is not easy. So don't say Islam is what Muslim scholars say it is.

Forum List

Back