The race to hack our brains, and save humanity could get a little more interesting next month

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-1_19-7-58.png

‘The combination of human and artificial intelligence will define humanity’s future’

THERE is a school of thought that human life will one day be replaced by artificially intelligent super computers that, at the very least, will have the semblance of consciousness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technology is going to do humanity in sooner or later. If it doesn't do us in it will be used against us and not for us.

I'd like to see them come up with a head-covering that you could wear while you sleep and the next day, plug it into a video player and play back the crazy dream(s) you had the night before.

Hard to say what the new tech will result in. When I was 5 years old, some dude decided to look into some odd materials called semi-conductors. And we are communicating on the result of that.

View attachment 110100

‘The combination of human and artificial intelligence will define humanity’s future’

THERE is a school of thought that human life will one day be replaced by artificially intelligent super computers that, at the very least, will have the semblance of consciousness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technology is going to do humanity in sooner or later. If it doesn't do us in it will be used against us and not for us.
Don't worry, I'm sure Bill Gates will make sure the sole benefactors of ANY technology will be expended on India and the African Continent.

Forum List

Back