🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Racist Party - The Democrat Party

call the waaaaaambulance.... it is interesting that you do not know the difference between a transvestite and a transsexual.... but then, most redneck hicks don't. ;)

you might not think it is a stretch...but it is not true. I have no problems with blacks at all.... and my state doesn't either.

I bet "some of your best friends are blacks"

I bet "some of your best friends are blacks"

actually.... in the summers.. I have a regular golf foursome that includes the black former mayor of our capital city.

We don't have a lot of blacks in our town, but I do know most of them to say "hi" to.

Well he called me a geek for being conservative, a transvestite lover for having a picture of Ann Coulter as my avatar, then a shemale for the same reason, then a hick for living in the south. He also lives in the whitest state in the union. It's not a stretch that mainemain would do exactly what rsr said.

and all of those resulted in a request for the name calling to stop.

I was not the one calling names. That is my point.

I'm not playing that game of go back 400 posts and find them for me...

Name calling, making threats, dupe postings, printing full articles, all are covered in the rules. Maybe everyone should go back and read them?

If you do not like a certain poster, the ignore feature is there...

I'm not playing that game of go back 400 posts and find them for me...

Name calling, making threats, dupe postings, printing full articles, all are covered in the rules. Maybe everyone should go back and read them?

If you do not like a certain poster, the ignore feature is there...

If you're not prepared to back up your accusations on any of those then you should not accuse me of them.

If you're not prepared to back up your accusations on any of those then you should not accuse me of them.

Again, not playing and you do not get to make the rules, here's some highlights:

Any comments posted on the usmessageboard that violate our guidelines are routinely removed.

We reserve the right to close the accounts of persistent violators of these guidelines at any time and without warning.

Posting Guidelines:
When posting a new topic, please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. If you are unsure, contact a moderator or the admin. Cross posting is not allowed and is considered spam. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock. It is hard to read and is considered yelling. When replying in an existing topic it is fine to use CAPS or bold to highlight main points.

Any off-topic posts will be deleted or moved to an approprite forum as per administrator & moderator discretion.

Copyright Guidelines:
Copyright infringement is illegal. usmessageboard will enforce the law. Never post an article in it's entirety. When posting copyrighted material, please use small sections or link to the article. When posting copyrighted material you MUST give credit to the author in your post. You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material.

I know what the rules are, K. What I'm saying is that you shouldn't accuse me of breaking them if I didn't. It seems to me that should be a rule as well. :eusa_snooty:

Throwing down gauntlets are perceived wrongs, coming close to advocating assassination...

Yes, it's cyber, but really need to control. Today you and RSR basically accused MM of being a hypocrit regarding speaking and acting, yet you get peeved at name calling.

Everyone should just grow up!

Throwing down gauntlets are perceived wrongs, coming close to advocating assassination...

Yes, it's cyber, but really need to control. Today you and RSR basically accused MM of being a hypocrit regarding speaking and acting, yet you get peeved at name calling.

Everyone should just grow up!

1. Again, there are some things that you just don't say to a man, like insulting his wife. It is a matter of honor.
2. "coming close", "basically accused" These are little games we play to razz our fellow posters. None of them breaks "the rules". If I get too old to do that then please blow my brains out.

1. Again, there are some things that you just don't say to a man, like insulting his wife. It is a matter of honor.
2. "coming close", "basically accused" These are little games we play to razz our fellow posters. None of them breaks "the rules". If I get too old to do that then please blow my brains out.
Whatever Glock. Position is clear.

None required from me. Perhaps you could explain why you called me a geek, hick, tranny lover, and redneck. Not that I care about your opinion, just a study in how the liberal mind works. :cool:

and none, therefore, requred from me.

but to answer your question geek, hick and redneck are all opinions derived by me from the way in which you speak, the things you value, and how dorky you look in a snow suit.... tranny lover comes from the fact that you adore - and use "her" photo as your avatar - an obvious horse faced transsexual.

any more questions?

and none, therefore, requred from me.

but to answer your question geek, hick and redneck are all opinions derived by me from the way in which you speak, the things you value, and how dorky you look in a snow suit.... tranny lover comes from the fact that you adore - and use "her" photo as your avatar - an obvious horse faced transsexual.

any more questions?

:rofl: So your position is: 'if conservative, then you’re a geek, hick and a redneck'. Go with that in your campaign for Hillary and Osama!!!

As you used these terms to describe me before you saw me in my ski jacket and pants, this latest attempt at insult is merely another hollow chest thumping by you.

And to set the record straight, I don’t wear a "snow suit”. Being a Maniac you should know better- So who's the hick now?!

Pass the salt?

So your position is: 'if conservative, then you’re a geek, hick and a redneck'. Go with that in your campaign for Hillary and Osama!

not all conservatives....just you

As you used these terms to describe me before you saw me in my ski jacket and pants, this latest attempt at insult is merely another hollow chest thumping by you. you words paint a very descriptive picture

And to set the record straight, I don’t wear a "snow suit”. Being a Maniac you should know better- So who's the hick now?!Being a MAINEiac I do know that skiers don't wear snow suits...but you look like such a little boy in yours...it seemed to fit

Pass the salt?

break a leg?

Forum List

Back