🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Racist Party - The Democrat Party

I have never used a racist remark toward a black conservative. I neither speak for other democrats or defend them if they make such comments.

I thought Alan Keyes was freakin' HILARIOUS when, after totally castigating Hillary Clinton as a carpetbagger for running for the Senate from New York when her roots were in Illinois and Arkansas, he himself turned around and ran for the senate in Illinois when his roots were in Maryland. But I would have laughed my ass off at such hypocrisy regardless of his skin color.

So you do not agree with the Dems who call Black conservatives a Uncle Tom, a sellout, a slave on a plantation, publish pictures of them in Black Face, or steal their personal credit report (as Chucky Shumer did with Michael Steele) I bet you still hold these libs in high regard. Or the hatful remarks made toward SC Justice Thomas that go unpunished by the Dems

But at the same time, you lash out at say, Trent Lott who tried to make a dying old man feel good at his birthday party

Republicans are savaged over implied racism, while libs bellow racist statements, but go unpunished by the Dems

So you do not agree with the Dems who call Black conservatives a Uncle Tom, a sellout, a slave on a plantation, publish pictures of them in Black Face, or steal their personal credit report (as Chucky Shumer did with Michael Steele) I bet you still hold these libs in high regard. Or the hatful remarks made toward SC Justice Thomas that go unpunished by the Dems

But at the same time, you lash out at say, Trent Lott who tried to make a dying old man feel good at his birthday party

Republicans are savaged over implied racism, while libs bellow racist statements, but go unpunished by the Dems

ah yes...the old "Trent Lott wasn't being racist at ALL when he said that America would be a better place TODAY if we had elected a segregationist racist as president in 1948" line.....

whatever.... I do not agree with democrats who call black conservatives uncle toms... although I have been present on numerous occasions when black democrats have called them that..... I do not encourage racist remarks or behaviors in my elected officials.

ah yes...the old "Trent Lott wasn't being racist at ALL when he said that America would be a better place TODAY if we had elected a segregationist racist as president in 1948" line.....

whatever.... I do not agree with democrats who call black conservatives uncle toms... although I have been present on numerous occasions when black democrats have called them that..... I do not encourage racist remarks or behaviors in my elected officials.

But I am sure you will continue to support for them, and if you culd, vote for them

BTW, Trent went on TV for weeks and apolized, but of course that is never good enough for the libs

When a lib makes racist statements, they are given a pass

That is the purpose of this thread, and thank you for making my point

But I am sure you will continue to support for them, and if you culd, vote for them

BTW, Trent went on TV for weeks and apolized, but of course that is never good enough for the libs

When a lib makes racist statements, they are given a pass

That is the purpose of this thread, and thank you for making my point

I give no one a pass on anything. and do you really think that Trent's apology changes, in any way, what he actually said? And regarding democrats who make racist remarks...I have never had the occasion to have the opportunity to vote for one....if any in Maine were like that, I would support their primary opponent, but I would probably vote for them in a general election over a republican.... just because I believe that politics is a team sport... and if you believe in the team's platform, you want your team to win as many seats as possible so that they can enact that platform.

And again...if you want to try to paint my party as a party of racists, what do you hope to accomplish by that effort? DO you honestly think that you are going to convince black americans that the party whose senate leader stated that America would be better off had a segregationist racist won the white house is really the party that better represents their values and interests? And again I say: go for it! Make that sale! Tell black americans that they have just bee too lazy and shiftless for the past half a century and have been voting for the wrong party all along. Go for it!

I give no one a pass on anything. and do you really think that Trent's apology changes, in any way, what he actually said? And regarding democrats who make racist remarks...I have never had the occasion to have the opportunity to vote for one....if any in Maine were like that, I would support their primary opponent, but I would probably vote for them in a general election over a republican.... just because I believe that politics is a team sport... and if you believe in the team's platform, you want your team to win as many seats as possible so that they can enact that platform.

And again...if you want to try to paint my party as a party of racists, what do you hope to accomplish by that effort? DO you honestly think that you are going to convince black americans that the party whose senate leader stated that America would be better off had a segregationist racist won the white house is really the party that better represents their values and interests? And again I say: go for it! Make that sale! Tell black americans that they have just bee too lazy and shiftless for the past half a century and have been voting for the wrong party all along. Go for it!

It seems most of the racist remakrs from libs toward balck conservatives

Here is a gem from the LA Times

Is Obama black enough?

Redefining 'black'
Obama's candidacy spotlights the divide between native black culture and African immigrants.
By Louis Chude-Sokei
February 18, 2007

ALTHOUGH NOT quite able to pass for white, Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) has been able to pass for African American. He is biracial, but not white; black, but not African American; American but not African. What has entranced the country more than his somewhat vague policies is Obama's challenge to conventional racial and cultural categories.

Among African Americans, discussions about his racial identity typically vacillate between the ideologically charged options of "black" versus "not black enough" or between "black" and "black, but not like us."

But there is a third side to Obama — and also to the politics of racial passing in America.

The population of African immigrants in the United States is rapidly growing. Since 1990, about 50,000 Africans have come to the United States annually, more than in any of the peak years of the international slave trade, which was abolished in 1807. They add to the steady influx of black immigrants from other continents and the Caribbean, and those who have been in the United States for generations but who don't racially and culturally define themselves as African American.

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-op-chude-sokei18feb18,0,7298828.story?coll=la-opinion-center

that was a tapdance.... you still have yet to admit that MY party is older than YOUR party - which calls itself the Grand Old Party.... a name, as I have said before, you are welcome to use, even if it is not all that accurate. In a similar spirit, perhaps you could let the democratic party refer to itself however the f--k it wants to without making a big f--king deal about it. OK?
I will stipulate that you are old and getting older. Have some salt on your french fries. :razz:

I will stipulate that you are old and getting older. Have some salt on your french fries. :razz:

MM is the kind of libs who bellows how libs are not racist, but he would be the first one to put a "For Sale" sign in his front yard if a black family moved next door

based on what do you say that?

The libs who talk the loudest usually do not walk the walk. MM seems to have no problem with racist attacks on black conservatives, but will pounce on any implied racism from conservatives

However, I will change the last post

MM would put a "For Sale" sign in his front yard if a conservative black would move next door

Well he called me a geek for being conservative, a transvestite lover for having a picture of Ann Coulter as my avatar, then a shemale for the same reason, then a hick for living in the south. He also lives in the whitest state in the union. It's not a stretch that mainemain would do exactly what rsr said.

The libs who talk the loudest usually do not walk the walk. MM seems to have no problem with racist attacks on black conservatives, but will pounce on any implied racism from conservatives

However, I will change the last post

MM would put a "For Sale" sign in his front yard if a conservative black would move next door
I'd stand your ground. As mm has demonstrated his penchant for bigotry and intolerance, being a racist is most likely on his resume.

Well he called me a geek for being conservative, a transvestite lover for having a picture of Ann Coulter as my avatar, then a shemale for the same reason, then a hick for living in the south. He also lives in the whitest state in the union. It's not a stretch that mainemain would do exactly what rsr said.

call the waaaaaambulance.... it is interesting that you do not know the difference between a transvestite and a transsexual.... but then, most redneck hicks don't. ;)

you might not think it is a stretch...but it is not true. I have no problems with blacks at all.... and my state doesn't either.

call the waaaaaambulance.... it is interesting that you do not know the difference between a transvestite and a transsexual.... but then, most redneck hicks don't. ;)

you might not think it is a stretch...but it is not true. I have no problems with blacks at all.... and my state doesn't either.
Go with that as your new campaign slogan, please.

Forum List

Back