🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Racist Party - The Democrat Party

Then why do libs want to give US Constitutional right to terrorists?
I don't...I just want to make sure that we treat our detainees in a way that we are comfortable knowing that our enemies of the future will use on detained american soldiers

Why do they oppose NSA wiretaps on their phone calls? I oppose warrantless wiretaps of US citizens... I think that they are unconstitutional...I think that the provisions of FISA are sufficient. Why would you think otherwise?

Why do libs love it when The NY Times prints classified documents on how the US government is tarcking the terrosists? where have I ever said that I loved such actions?

Why do libs wnat to cut and run form Iraq since that is where we are fighting the terrorists? I do not think that we should have 150 thousand American men in the middle of a civil war in Iraq simply because there are a handful of AQ operatives there - especially since the only reason AQ is there is to get us.... I would love to take the offense to them and not have them pin us down in Iraq

Why did libs have a cow over the hnaging of Saddam? I didn't

why do libs want every terrorist to have access to the Federal Court system?I don't and none of my liberal friends do either

I could go on but these are just a few examples of how libs do not want the US to win, and how libs want to undermine the war and Pres Bush

I want to win the war on terror...I do not believe that being in the middle of the Iraq civil war is doing anything positive to win the war we need to fight

Libs would be so happy if we have another 9-11. FUCK YOU! You would never have the balls to say that to my face. I'd pistol whip to within an inch of your life for such a slanderous insult!

Then they can rant and rave how Pres Bush failed again and how only libs can reason with the terrorists and stop the attacks.You spew heat and no light, pal.... I am just about done wasting my time with scumbags like you.

I think it is entirely reasonable for a patriot to be enraged when someone suggests that he would be "happy for another 9/11".

I think it is profoundly unreasonable and unnecessarily confrontational to make such a suggestion. how about you?

I think it is entirely reasonable for a patriot to be enraged when someone suggests that he would be "happy for another 9/11".

I think it is profoundly unreasonable and unnecessarily confrontational to make such a suggestion. how about you?
Check your state law on pistol whipping. I'm not sure how it is in sophisticated Maine, eh, but here in redneckville we're not allowed to even draw our guns unless we are threatened with immediate physical harm. And we're never allowed to pistol whip, just shoot and call 911.

Interesting that you Libs don't feel threatened by Saddam and bin Laden describing the demise of the free world but then suddenly feel threatened when someone suggests that you'd feel happy for the destruction of one small piece of it. How ironic.

Check your state law on pistol whipping. I'm not sure how it is in sophisticated Maine, eh, but here in redneckville we're not allowed to even draw our guns unless we are threatened with immediate physical harm. And we're never allowed to pistol whip, just shoot and call 911.

Interesting that you Libs don't feel threatened by Saddam and bin Laden describing the demise of the free world but then suddenly feel threatened when someone suggests that you'd feel happy for the destruction of one small piece of it. How ironic.

when have I ever suggested that I did not feel threatened by bin Laden?

And don't mistake my feelings here... I don't feel "threatened" when someone suggests that I would be happy for another 9/11, I am "angry" and "insulted".

You are aware of the distinction, I would hope, but clearly, sloppy english is your forte.

"And we're never allowed to pistol whip, just shoot and call 911"

that would work fine. Come on up to sophisticated Maine and tell me I'd be happy for another 9/11 and we'll see which way I go. Hell... I don't even know myself. It'll be a surprise to both of us.

that would work fine. Come on up to sophisticated Maine and tell me I'd be happy for another 9/11 and we'll see which way I go. Hell... I don't even know myself. It'll be a surprise to both of us.
Before your weapon gets past your knee your chest would be filled with at least two 0.40 caliber hollow points. And I would be completely with my rights.

As I recall it was you who made the threat, mr cyber tough guy. I am the one with the white hat who will defend himself legally.

I didn't even threaten you....I merely said that if the original author of the line suggesting that I would be happy about another 9/11 were to come to maine and say it to my face, that I would pistol whip him....which I would.... you then said that if I tried that with you, you'd "fill me full of lead" before my pistol cleared the leather (how macho!)... I suggested that you come to maine and we'd test your theory out. I am not all hot to go about that....but if you wanna come up to my door and insult me in such a way, we'll see how it plays out.

how's that, marshall?

I didn't even threaten you....I merely said that if the original author of the line suggesting that I would be happy about another 9/11 were to come to maine and say it to my face, that I would pistol whip him....which I would.... you then said that if I tried that with you, you'd "fill me full of lead" before my pistol cleared the leather (how macho!)... I suggested that you come to maine and we'd test your theory out. I am not all hot to go about that....but if you wanna come up to my door and insult me in such a way, we'll see how it plays out.

how's that, marshall?

I think its great comedy for when my Secret Service friends come over to follow up with your complaint about me the other night.
brush.gif

say...did I miss the post where you ate crow for trying to say that YOUR party was older than MY party?

There's that reading comprehension problem again.

oh yeah...right... your own party's webpage....

again... the issue is not what the party is called, it is how old it really is. My party is older than your party.

a more accurate summation would be :

"There is that hyper-extended ego that cannot bear to admit when it has made a mistake."

pathetic

oh yeah...right... your own party's webpage....

again... the issue is not what the party is called, it is how old it really is. My party is older than your party.

a more accurate summation would be :

"There is that hyper-extended ego that cannot bear to admit when it has made a mistake."

pathetic
What's pathetic is you wanting to revisit an old argument because your too lazy or stupid to re-read the thread after you forgot about what I wrote yesterday. :cuckoo:

this delightfully droll animation seems to be your last comment about your incorrect assertion that your party is older than my party. Did I miss something? You would think that will all the cutesy moving things that adorn your posts, that would be hard to do.

this delightfully droll animation seems to be your last comment about your incorrect assertion that your party is older than my party. Did I miss something? You would think that will all the cutesy moving things that adorn your posts, that would be hard to do.

gosh...I am sorry...maybe I spoke too soon... was that cute little animated smiley thing supposed to symbolize a whole bunch of purple glocks bowing down to king maineman for winning the argument?

If so, then retract my statement about you not having eaten any crow. If that interpretation of the cute little animated thingy is correct, that will definitely suffice.

gosh...I am sorry...maybe I spoke too soon... was that cute little animated smiley thing supposed to symbolize a whole bunch of purple glocks bowing down to king maineman for winning the argument?

If so, then retract my statement about you not having eaten any crow. If that interpretation of the cute little animated thingy is correct, that will definitely suffice.

I find it amazing that glock has been nice enough to play with you this long, I find your attempts at debate a bad joke and not worth the effort to read. You are so typical of what is wrong with a segment of society that thinks that if you scrubbed toilets in the Navy for a few years you know what foreign policy should be and anyone that didn't spend time scraping barnacles of a boat has nothing to say about it...... you are wrong.

I find it amazing that glock has been nice enough to play with you this long, I find your attempts at debate a bad joke and not worth the effort to read. You are so typical of what is wrong with a segment of society that thinks that if you scrubbed toilets in the Navy for a few years you know what foreign policy should be and anyone that didn't spend time scraping barnacles of a boat has nothing to say about it...... you are wrong.

where do you get off telling ME what the name of MY party is? If you look at any number of websites, MY party refers to itself as the Democratic Party.

You call YOUR party whatever the hell you want to call it...and PUHLEESE, allow me the liberty to do the same with MINE.

I didn't scape barnacles.... most ships today have anti-fouling paint which takes care of that.

And I certainly am entitled to have an opinion about our country's foreign policy...and I am entitled to express that opinion without having someone questioning my patriotism or my loyalty when I do so.

I do not weigh in on many topics here or anywhere else. I do not claim to be a resident expert on a wide array of issues, but I do think that I have more experience in middle eastern affairs than most folks and do feel comfortable in expressing my opinions and in explaining them based upon my own personal experiences with the very sorts of players that are part of the drama unfolding there today. You can discount that experience to ZERO if you like, but then, how far into negative numbers am I allowed to discount your ZERO experience level?

Forum List

Back