🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Real Face of Terrorism

Your flippant, stupid and dogmatic responses really are unworthy of any serious debate because you are so locked into your own unrealistic position.

The current situation in the Muslim world is that the fundamental Wahabi-Salafists school of pure Islam is firmly in charge.

Together with the radical teachings of the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, this is mainly responsible for radical Islam which we are currently experiencing.

There are many moderate Muslims who would like to see a gentler Islam such as that experienced during the days of Andalus but unfortunately they are far too weak to replace the radical militants who are causing all the problems.

Until such time, if ever, that the moderates are able to take control, we have to face the realities of the current dangers.

In the meantime we have to fight the spread of Islam which is endagering the world through terrorism, sheer brutality and cruelty, with all our might!

Interesting theory, and tell me, how would you fight this war against Islam? How do you make war against an entire religion? What are the objectives? Do we kill every Muslim? Kill all the men and male children and invoke the right of Prima Nocta on Muslim women? How exactly would you conduct your holy crusade? What would your strategy be, would you hit them with more rhetoric? Will you bomb them with more cartoon character stereotypes? Maybe incinerate Muslims with the napalm of your laughably childish caricatures? What's your battle plan General?

You are evading the issue completly.

Radical Islam is at war with moderate Islam and the world.

At the moment there are far too many misguided fools such as yourself who are in effect aiding and abetting the undeclared enemy.

Wake up to the reality which is staring you in the face and which you choose to ignore.

I don't have any time for people who indulge themselves in simplistic explanations.
Come on now, let's come back down to earth for a while. You can always go back to your god complex tomorrow,

I wonder why we don't hear more about terrorists from Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, India, countries with huge Muslim populations. The whole us vs the Muslim world scenario provides easy explanations for thoughtless children.
Now you are exposing the childlike nativity of some of our posters.

...I wonder why we don't hear more about terrorists from Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, India, countries with huge Muslim populations. The whole us vs the Muslim world scenario provides easy explanations for thoughtless children.
Because those Muslim-dominated countries were (comparatively) latter-day 'conversions' that did not share in the traditions and history of Islamic conquest?

Subscription to Islam does not ipso facto make one aggressive.

However...

Islamic dogma - as it is practically applied - both historically and presently - lends itself to the initiation of Religious Warfare and Religious Violence on a scale unknown to any other mainstream global religious belief system as these are presently configured and practiced in our present age.

Indonesia, Malaysia and Bangladesh (not to mention India [with only a 13% Islamic population, vs. 80% Hindu]) do not share those same Islamic Conquest traditions.

However, in an arc spanning the entire North African coast, other elements of the northern half of Africa, the Arabian peninsula, the eastern shore of the Med, and the western areas of Asia (Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, the various Russian-affiliated 'Stans', etc.) - the tradition and mindset of Islamic Conquest is very much alive and well.

And, given that those regions, when taken as a whole, vastly outnumber the populations of fringe Muslim countries (those converted later, after most of the Era of Islamic Conquest had long past)... and given the ease with which Islamic dogma is so easily invoked, to trigger violent outbursts even in those 'fringe' Islamic countries...

In the whole... in the main... the Us-versus-Them (The West versus Islam) theme holds sufficient credibility to compel The West to remain skeptical, alert, and ready to counter-punch, when the inevitable Islamic Militancy du Jour raises its ugly head, to kill more innocents who do not think and believe like them, or who oppose them politically.

Islam is re-awakening after centuries of domination by Euro-Trash, and it is pissed, and it is re-militarizing, and already probing for weaknesses amongst its enemies, while making pretense that its macro-level intentions are peaceful.

Failure to recognize this new (more like, resurgent) macro-level threat to world peace is to hide one's head in the sand...

Far better to play the child, then to play the foolish ostrich, or to serve-up a Neville Chamberlain impression...

...Now you are exposing the childlike nativity of some of our posters.
Unless I'm mistaken, most 'nativities' are, indeed, childlike... mine was, yours was, so was everyone else's.
tongue_smile.gif

...I wonder why we don't hear more about terrorists from Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, India, countries with huge Muslim populations. The whole us vs the Muslim world scenario provides easy explanations for thoughtless children.
Because those Muslim-dominated countries were (comparatively) latter-day 'conversions' that did not share in the traditions and history of Islamic conquest?

However...

Islamic dogma - as it is practically applied - both historically and presently - lends itself to the initiation of Religious Warfare and Religious Violence on a scale unknown to any other mainstream global religious belief system as these are presently configured and practiced in our present age.

Indonesia, Malaysia and Bangladesh (not to mention India [with only a 13% Islamic population, vs. 80% Hindu]) do not share those same Islamic Conquest traditions.

However, in an arc spanning the entire North African coast, other elements of the northern half of Africa, the Arabian peninsula, the eastern shore of the Med, and the western areas of Asia (Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, the various Russian-affiliated 'Stans', etc.) - the tradition and mindset of Islamic Conquest is very much alive and well.

And, given that those regions, when taken as a whole, vastly outnumber the populations of fringe Muslim countries (those converted later, after most of the Era of Islamic Conquest had long past)... and given the ease with which Islamic dogma is so easily invoked, to trigger violent outbursts even in those 'fringe' Islamic countries...

In the whole... in the main... the Us-versus-Them (The West versus Islam) theme holds sufficient credibility to compel The West to remain skeptical, alert, and ready to counter-punch, when the inevitable Islamic Militancy du Jour raises its ugly head, to kill more innocents who do not think and believe like them, or who oppose them politically.

Islam is re-awakening after centuries of domination by Euro-Trash, and it is pissed, and it is re-militarizing, and already probing for weaknesses amongst its enemies, while making pretense that its macro-level intentions are peaceful.

Failure to recognize this new (more like, resurgent) macro-level threat to world peace is to hide one's head in the sand...

Far better to play the child, then to play the foolish ostrich, or to serve-up a Neville Chamberlain impression...

Maybe if people in those countries listen to all the idiots who promote the idea of a clash of civilizations and cultures we can get them all herded together. Is that the goal of all the stupid rhetoric?

Interesting theory, and tell me, how would you fight this war against Islam? How do you make war against an entire religion? What are the objectives? Do we kill every Muslim? Kill all the men and male children and invoke the right of Prima Nocta on Muslim women? How exactly would you conduct your holy crusade? What would your strategy be, would you hit them with more rhetoric? Will you bomb them with more cartoon character stereotypes? Maybe incinerate Muslims with the napalm of your laughably childish caricatures? What's your battle plan General?

At the moment there are far too many misguided fools such as yourself who are in effect aiding and abetting the undeclared enemy.

Wake up to the reality which is staring you in the face and which you choose to ignore.

I don't have any time for people who indulge themselves in simplistic explanations.
Come on now, let's come back down to earth for a while. You can always go back to your god complex tomorrow,

I wonder why we don't hear more about terrorists from Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, India, countries with huge Muslim populations. The whole us vs the Muslim world scenario provides easy explanations for thoughtless children.

Muslim political extremism is a perversion of the Koran, sort of like how fundamentalist Christians believe in the rapture; which is nowhere to be found in the Bible.

...Maybe if people in those countries listen to all the idiots who promote the idea of a clash of civilizations and cultures we can get them all herded together. Is that the goal of all the stupid rhetoric?
What stupid rhetoric would that be?

Provocative rhetoric designed to portray Opponents of Islam as engaging in stupid rhetoric?

Calling for sustained watchfulness and skepticsm and readiness and even preemption from time to time, in connection with an opposing and alien religious belief system that infects its host countries and triggers religious violence and religious warfare, is not stupid rhetoric.

Nor are the assumptions, nor honest discussion, regarding the dangerous nature of Islamic dogma and teachings, its lack of central authority, its inability to Reform, and its resentment over centuries of domination by EuroTrash, which render it a perpetual wellspring for fresh militancies and religious warfare and violence - both historically and in our present modern age and well into the future.

Rather, it would be stupid not to recognize such dangers, and to put them into a rational, self-serving defensive perspective.

Muslim political extremism is a perversion of the Koran, sort of like how fundamentalist Christians believe in the rapture; which is nowhere to be found in the Bible.
I don't recall fundamentalist Christians ramming multiple airliners into skyscrapers in Riyadh and killing thousands of their citizens, nor declaring a theological State and forming a large-scale army to take territory on its behalf, in recent times, but I could have missed something.

Islam is a cancer... long-dormant, but now beginning to metastasize once again.

It is prudent for bystanders to be aware of the infection.

...Maybe if people in those countries listen to all the idiots who promote the idea of a clash of civilizations and cultures we can get them all herded together. Is that the goal of all the stupid rhetoric?

Provocative rhetoric designed to portray Opponents of Islam as engaging in stupid rhetoric?

Calling for sustained watchfulness and skepticsm and readiness and even preemption from time to time, in connection with an opposing and alien religious belief system that infects its host countries and triggers religious violence and religious warfare, is not stupid rhetoric.

Nor are the assumptions, nor honest discussion, regarding the dangerous nature of Islamic dogma and teachings, its lack of central authority, its inability to Reform, and its resentment over centuries of domination by EuroTrash, which render it a perpetual wellspring for fresh militancies and religious warfare and violence - both historically and in our present modern age and well into the future.

Rather, it would be stupid not to recognize such dangers, and to put them into a rational, self-serving defensive perspective.

I guess it's just unfortunate that you have no idea why we aren't being attacked by Islamic extremists from those countries.

I guess it's just unfortunate that you have no idea why we aren't being attacked by Islamic extremists from those countries.
Well, that's one opinion. Thank you for your feedback.

I don't recall fundamentalist Christians ramming multiple airliners into skyscrapers in Riyadh and killing thousands of their citizens, nor declaring a theological State and forming a large-scale army to take territory on its behalf, in recent times, but I could have missed something.

None the less millions people who believe in the rapture subscribe to a false interpretation of the Bible based on virtually nothing. How does something like that happen?

None the less millions people who believe in the rapture subscribe to a false interpretation of the Bible based on virtually nothing. How does something like that happen?
Doesn't matter.

It doesn't pertain to the violent and aggressive nature of Islamic dogma, nor its extreme susceptibility to use as the rationalization for warfare and violence in today's world.

A dogma gleaned from a collection of so-called 'sacred' writings that are absolutely saturated with blood and rationalizations and permissions for warfare and violence under various circumstances, as first hallucinated and dictated by a questionable being of a much commoner clay than his peers within the realm of religion-founders.

A dogma gleaned from a collection of so-called 'sacred' writings that are absolutely saturated with blood and rationalizations and permissions for warfare and violence under various circumstances.

Excuse me putz, but you are going to have to brush up on what constitutes rationalization and retaliation.

A dogma gleaned from a collection of so-called 'sacred' writings that are absolutely saturated with blood and rationalizations and permissions for warfare and violence under various circumstances.

Excuse me putz, but you are going to have to brush up on what constitutes rationalization and retaliation.

That is not a quote from any of my posts, so you aren't very clever, are you.

Putz? Please consider yourself cleared to blow it out your ass, at your earliest convenience and discretion.

And, given your own advocacy-related tendencies and leanings, it seems entirely safe to ignore your protestations regarding rationalization and retaliation.

However...

kondor-----do not underestimate the terrorist potential
of muslims from Pakistan, India and Indonesia

That is not a quote from any of my posts, so you aren't very clever, are you.
He was throwing a rock at me, not you, but he has bad aim...

Doesn't matter.

It doesn't pertain to the violent and aggressive nature of Islamic dogma, nor its extreme susceptibility to use as the rationalization for warfare and violence in today's world.

A dogma gleaned from a collection of so-called 'sacred' writings that are absolutely saturated with blood and rationalizations and permissions for warfare and violence under various circumstances, as first hallucinated and dictated by a questionable being of a much commoner clay than his peers within the realm of religion-founders.

Extremists glean whatever they want. Why do you want to help spread their message?

However...

kondor-----do not underestimate the terrorist potential
of muslims from Pakistan, India and Indonesia

Plenty of potential there if they are reading this forum, hopefully they're smart enough to know that the hair brained remarks they see here don't represent a cross section of America.

...Extremists glean whatever they want. Why do you want to help spread their message?
I don't spread their message.

I - like so many others - merely work to keep the dangers inherent in Islamic dogma and practical application of same in today's world - in the public eye.

Our collective commitment to egalitarianism and goodwill has a downside - blinding us to large-scale malevolent intent from outside our own cultural framework.

It's not worth going overboard about, but it's certainly worthwhile to keep-going, discussions of such threat vectors --- pointing out the wolves, to our flock.

Forum List

Back