The Real 'Far Right'

It's only when WHITES engage in violence for political purposes that anyone calls it "far-right extremism."

Interesting, don't you think?

When Jews do it, it's called "founding and/or protecting Israel."

When Hispanics do it, it's called "viva la revolucion!"

When blacks do it, it's called "civil disobedience."

Don't be suckered, white man. You have EVERY RIGHT TO ENGAGE IN VIOLENCE AGAINST THOSE WHO WOULD DENY YOU FREEDOM. It might even be YOUR DUTY. Never mind cheering for the Steelers, guys. Cheer for your right to refresh the tree of liberty without a lot of blood.

Called by whom?

McCain is conservative, and those of the far right are wingnut reactionaries. Call a toad a toad.

My asking it is right in the quotes in your post.

So what is your answer?

Here's a clue for you:

John McCain on the issues:

s020_070.gif

John McCain on the Issues

I don't know what you're talking about.:cuckoo:

I'm talking about why we shouldn't refer to those who don't think John McCain is conservative enough for them as the 'far right',

since that's clearly what they are.

Only in YOUR mind....not in their's.

Those people have not done anything wrong other than decide to live on a commune with a lot of guns and that is not a crime in itself so why would you see them as a threat?

That's EXACTLY what Al Qaeda supporters say .......

Or are you trying to claim that AMERICA'S far right hate mongers have NEVER followed through on their threats of violence???????

Those people have not done anything wrong other than decide to live on a commune with a lot of guns and that is not a crime in itself so why would you see them as a threat?

Or are you trying to claim that AMERICA'S far right hate mongers have NEVER followed through on their threats of violence???????

Not in it's recent history.

The KKK is the only organized group that has followed through on their threats.

Most of it comes from the left....the Weather Underground, Black Panthers, ACORN, SEIU, Green Terrorists, I know I'm leaving a bunch of them out.

The aryans were whacking folks and robbing banks, mudwhistle, in the northwest. Homegrown terrorist violence has come primarily from the far right since the 1990s, not the left.

Either you are dissembling or you are truly ignorant on this subject. You will have to do your own research, then we can discuss it.

The far right indeed believe that McCain is too far to the left. They don't realize that they are too far to the right to be conservative, that they are in fact reactionary wingnuts. Yes, McCain is a true conservative and they are not.

Most of it comes from the left....the Weather Underground, Black Panthers, ACORN, SEIU, Green Terrorists, I know I'm leaving a bunch of them out.

No The KKK is NOT the only radical right hate organization in the United States that follows through on their violent threats. You are woefully misinformed.

From the FBI report on terrorism prevention - released in 2007:
"Between 2002 and 2005 Eight of the 14 recorded terrorism preventions stemmed from right- wing extremism, and included disruptions to plotting by individuals involved with the militia, white supremacist, constitutionalist and tax protestor, and anti- abortion movements."

And of the far right groups you listed - can you cite a violent act from the Weathermen Underground or Black Panthers in the last 30 years? Or any act of terrorism commited by Acorn?

Again, from the FBI report:

"In contrast to the ALF (Animal Liberation Front) and the ELF, (Earth Liberation Front) which have pursued a philosophy that avoids physical violence in favor of acts of property damage that cause their victims economic harm, right-wing extremists pursued a qualitatively different method of operation by targeting people."

http://www.fbi.gov/publications/terror/terrorism2002_2005.pdf

Last edited:

So the OP is wrong? There is no such thing as the far right?

The Far Right isn't inherently violent.

The far right indeed believe that McCain is too far to the left. They don't realize that they are too far to the right to be conservative, that they are in fact reactionary wingnuts. Yes, McCain is a true conservative and they are not.

They like to claim that McCain lost because he is not conservative enough, but not one of them can come up with one alternative candidate who could have both satisfied their conservative litmus test AND beaten Barack Obama.

In short, the far right is generally full of shit.

They like to claim that McCain lost because he is not conservative enough, but not one of them can come up with one alternative candidate who could have both satisfied their conservative litmus test AND beaten Barack Obama.

Problem is the last election was rigged.

Our candidate never made it past the primaries.

Huckabee and Romney split the conservative vote.

McCain got good press till he won the nomination....then they made him look like GWB jr.

Last edited:

There have been more terrorist attacks on abortion clinics and doctors in the last 20 years than there have been Islamic terror attacks in this country.

Where do you suppose those attacks came from?

The racial hatred foaming out from these radical right hate groups has taken on an increasingly hysterical tone in response to the election of our nation's first black president and is chillingly remenicient of the hate erupting among this same element during the Kennedy administration.

Problem is the last election was rigged.

Our candidate never made it past the primaries.

Huckabee and Romney split the conservative vote.

McCain got good press till he won the nomination....then they made him look like GWB jr.

You oppose the constitutional process? You lost in the primaries for a reason. The mainstream of the party does not want the Fred Thompsons or the Sarah Palins, etc., as the flag bearers.

The racial hatred foaming out from these radical right hate groups has taken on an increasingly hysterical tone in response to the election of our nation's first black president and is chillingly remenicient of the hate erupting among this same element during the Kennedy administration.

Keep prosecuting and jailing them. When they murder, execute them.

And Muslim's are not inherently violent.
But BOTH groups have spawned militant, radical organizations that promote and carry out acts of violence against innocent civilians to further their goals.

Forum List

Back